View Full Version : What makes you feel the best ?

THE REAL NINJA
07-17-2006, 01:43 PM
For me new clothes and or a new hair cut always seem to make me feel like a million bucks. As far as everyday stuff nothing is better then a hot shower and some fresh out of the dryer clothes.

BrooklynBomber
07-17-2006, 02:00 PM
For me new clothes and or a new hair cut always seem to make me feel like a million bucks. As far as everyday stuff nothing is better then a hot shower and some fresh out of the dryer clothes.
Same with me.
But my favourite thing is when I dance, people start coming up to me offering me drinks and girls come up wanting to dance with me.
Nothing makes me feel better(well, but sex of course).

Crumble
07-17-2006, 02:12 PM
really needing a piss and finally having one. A first kiss with a girl you like is the best.

platinummatt
07-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Peeing in the garden is good /\/\/\

The Coagulator
07-17-2006, 04:51 PM
bed when u have been gone awhile and of course your coffee from your pot after being gone a while also...having sex with your girl after a long hiatus

* FeistyWench *
07-17-2006, 05:17 PM
i agree with alot of you...
long hot shower when i'm cold in the winter and getting in nice clean warm comfy clothes,
going to the bathroom after holding it in way too long,
laying in my own bed after a rough day (physically sore and exhausted or after a week of camping or something),
relaxing on a raft in cool water in the shade on a hotter than hell day (with an ice cold beer :D - when not pregnant),
when i was single - being attracted to someone and finally hooking up - whether it just be kissing or whatever ;)
and of course, getting oral sex from my hubby. omfg! did i just type that :eek: :o

phallus
07-17-2006, 05:29 PM
what makes me feel the best is wen i remember my elementary school days down in florida and this cute little girl named heather that i used to send notes to. i tried and tried to get her to let me lay on top of her and kiss her under this big banyan tree, i think about us mushing our bodies togther under that big beautiful tree

BrooklynBomber
07-17-2006, 05:29 PM
i agree with alot of you...
long hot shower when i'm cold in the winter and getting in nice clean warm comfy clothes,
going to the bathroom after holding it in way too long,
laying in my own bed after a rough day (physically sore and exhausted or after a week of camping or something),
relaxing on a raft in cool water in the shade on a hotter than hell day (with an ice cold beer :D - when not pregnant),
when i was single - being attracted to someone and finally hooking up - whether it just be kissing or whatever ;)
and of course, getting oral sex from my hubby. omfg! did i just type that :eek: :oNaughty, naughty girl. We pretend, we did not read that.

leff
07-18-2006, 07:45 PM
a hard workout ore/and making love to a beatiful girl

phallus
07-19-2006, 05:31 PM
a hard workout ore/and making love to a beatiful girl

i know someone who did both at the same time

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 05:37 PM

Well, I shave my head; but still feel pretty good after doing it.

New suits make me feel like a million bucks...don't get to buy them that often, though. :(

Hot bath and warm clothes out of the dryer..yup.

leff
07-19-2006, 05:39 PM
i know someone who did both at the same time

sex sometimes is

* FeistyWench *
07-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Well, I shave my head; but still feel pretty good after doing it.

New suits make me feel like a million bucks...don't get to buy them that often, though. :(

Hot bath and warm clothes out of the dryer..yup.
i love dressing in a really nice/kinda sexy outfit and spending extra time on my hair and make-up for a special night out on the town. it feels great to know you look GOOD. lol! ;)
i don't do it often, so when i do, it feels great!

for every day wokr, i usually go with classy professional, but keep my hair and make-up very plain and simple.

oh and let me tell ya, gals and guys, professional massages are the ****! worth every penny, as long as you have a licensed professional. it is awesome!

phallus
07-19-2006, 05:49 PM
i love dressing in a really nice/kinda sexy outfit and spending extra time on my hair and make-up for a special night out on the town. it feels great to know you look GOOD. lol! ;)

for every day wokr, i usually go with classy professional, but keep my hair and make-up very plain and simple.

oh and let me tell ya, gals and guys, professional massages are the ****! worth every penny, as long as you have a licensed professional. it is awesome!

oh, i know what u mean, i usually go to the nearest rub and tug parlor after a HARD day, it's definitely worth it

u make me wish i could go back to our elementary school days down in florida under the banyan tree

Obdeboondocks
07-20-2006, 12:33 AM
first realizing in a relationship that you can actually get to second then to third. once you're going home is prolly the pinnacle, tied with finishing.

Mech.
07-20-2006, 02:11 AM
oh, i know what u mean, i usually go to the nearest rub and tug parlor after a HARD day, it's definitely worth it

u make me wish i could go back to our elementary school days down in florida under the banyan tree

hahaha...........

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 01:11 PM

Never have had a professional massage...hmm.

Dressing up to go out on the town, though...absolutely. Most of the time I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy; but, occassionally dressing up sharp and hitting a top-dollar restaurant always feels good. :D

PATO 1
07-20-2006, 01:22 PM
when my hair needs cutting i look real bad but when it gets cut i look good again so that cheers me up

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Never have had a professional massage...hmm.

Dressing up to go out on the town, though...absolutely. Most of the time I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy; but, occassionally dressing up sharp and hitting a top-dollar restaurant always feels good. :D
exactly!

i considered myself to be a hip, cool girl friend. i used to go to this day spa when i was in graduate school (university) and treat myself when i was really stressed out. the girl who gave massages was just amazing. although she was very attractive and had a great personality, i bought my boyfriend a gift certificate for a massage with her. he was horrified and didn;t even want to be seen. she assured him that she had mostly men clients. for yo pervs, she was didn;t offer anything other than a massage - it is a respectable place. lol! any way. he went and loved it! seriously, men need to go more often, esp. if you have back aches. they have all different types of massages for different target areas or functions or just the nice overall relaxing ones.

RAESAAD
07-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah a haircut and new Boxer briefs makes me feel pretty special...... new Socks are always good too.

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 01:43 PM
exactly!

i considered myself to be a hip, cool girl friend. i used to go to this day spa when i was in graduate school (university) and treat myself when i was really stressed out. the girl who gave massages was just amazing. although she was very attractive and had a great personality, i bought my boyfriend a gift certificate for a massage with her. he was horrified and didn;t even want to be seen. she assured him that she had mostly men clients. for yo pervs, she was didn;t offer anything other than a massage - it is a respectable place. lol! any way. he went and loved it! seriously, men need to go more often, esp. if you have back aches. they have all different types of massages for different target areas or functions or just the nice overall relaxing ones.

I just don't want some dude rubbing me down. LOL!! Don't know if that makes me a homophobe or not; but I also get this image of a "Helga" type coming out and pounding me to the point that I can't move. Still, my wife says the same thing....actually tried to talk me into becoming a massuse myself; but I can't see me doing that for a living.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 01:47 PM
I just don't want some dude rubbing me down. LOL!! Don't know if that makes me a homophobe or not; but I also get this image of a "Helga" type coming out and pounding me to the point that I can't move. Still, my wife says the same thing....actually tried to talk me into becoming a massuse myself; but I can't see me doing that for a living.
honestly, i have never actually seen the men or the helga tyopes. just normal women. and personally i don't think it is sexual at all. and if you do for some strange rason get aroused, your on your belly so who cares. she'll never know ;)

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
honestly, i have never actually seen the men or the helga tyopes. just normal women. and personally i don't think it is sexual at all. and if you do for some strange rason get aroused, your on your belly so who cares. she'll never know ;)

:rolleyes: Okay, I'll give it a go as soon as I get some time.

* FeistyWench *
07-20-2006, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes: Okay, I'll give it a go as soon as I get some time.
lol! don't roll your eyes! you can always make time. you can do a 30, 45, or 60 minute massage in most places. have your wife get you an appointment at a reputable place with a female. ;)
you'll thank me.

ok, sorry, don't mean to be pushy. :p

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 01:57 PM
lol! don't roll your eyes! you can always make time. you can do a 30, 45, or 60 minute massage in most places. have your wife get you an appointment at a reputable place with a female. ;)
you'll thank me.

ok, sorry, don't mean to be pushy. :p

*chuckling* Yes ma'am. ;)

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 02:00 AM
*****. Just hookin up wit a female knowin I'm gonna get it. Then the moment the draws come off. The moment I first stick my dick in her. The whole act of diggin it out. Bustin a nut of course, then the satisfaction of a job well done. :luvbed::mangler: