View Full Version : Armageddon?

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:12 PM
All the conflict in the Middle East, the tension in the Far East, Nostadomus's prediction of the World Trade Center bombing (it was abstract; but could be construed that he meant New York and hence, the WTC), and the Papal prophecies concerning the next pope being the Anti-Christ by the name of "Peter the Roman".

Is this it; are we really that close, or is it all just business as usual on Planet Earth?

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 12:22 PM
The world's been through worse than this.

If you're talking about a Biblical armageddon, it's blasphemous to even speculate.

If you're talking about a potential nuclear war to wipe out all of humanity, I'd say you're premature.

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:26 PM
The world's been through worse than this.

If you're talking about a Biblical armageddon, it's blasphemous to even speculate.

If you're talking about a potential nuclear war to wipe out all of humanity, I'd say you're premature.

Blasphemus? My understanding of "blasphemy" is that it essentially means...to say that the Holy Spirit is evil. I haven't done that; I merely posing a question for speculation. There's nothing wrong with that.

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Blasphemus? My understanding of "blasphemy" is that it essentially means...to say that the Holy Spirit is evil. I haven't done that; I merely posing a question for speculation. There's nothing wrong with that.
I'm thinking of the verse that says in summary that no man knows when the time will come; to suggest that you can predict it would be in conflict with that...

Didn't say it was wrong, just giving a couple different perspectives

platinummatt
07-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Read the bible : revelations

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 12:33 PM
The modern "Left Behind" trend in thinking is fairly new and not entirely biblical...

The interpretation of Revelation is also something that is controversial among biblical and historical scholars.

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm thinking of the verse that says in summary that no man knows when the time will come; to suggest that you can predict it would be in conflict with that...

Didn't say it was wrong, just giving a couple different perspectives

Oh, okay. Yeah, even Jesus said he didn't know "what hour" that he would return. I'm primarily speaking of the possibility of events leading up to it.

platinummatt
07-13-2006, 12:36 PM
have you the revelations K-dog?

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:37 PM
The modern "Left Behind" trend in thinking is fairly new and not entirely biblical...

The interpretation of Revelation is also something that is controversial among biblical and historical scholars.

Yeah, Revalations is a fascinating intrepretive read. The key, if there is one, I think, is to compare some of the phraseology throughout the Bible for specific interpretations. For example, if A=B in the Book of Exodus or Deutoronomy, then A=B in Revelations.

The last time I read it I had a better understanding of the outline than I did years ago; but realized to make a "more accurate" analysis, more study was required of the other books. I'm still working on that part.

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:42 PM
have you the revelations K-dog?

Yup; and Old and New Testamenst, "The Other Bible", "Lost Books of the Bible", "101 Myths of the Bible", The Quaran, "God is Red: a Native American perspective on religion", "The Four Truths" by the Dali Lama.....and more theological books than I can count.

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh, okay. Yeah, even Jesus said he didn't know "what hour" that he would return. I'm primarily speaking of the possibility of events leading up to it.
I guess it all depends on what book you read and or what religion you are.

Hindu's believe certain things to be true...

Budha's think they got the answers...

Christians with all of their diversity (lutherans, catholics, s. baptists, you name em) they think they are right and have all the answers.

The Jews...they have the real book from "god" and guess what..they think they are right...

The muslims think Alah is the man...they think that is right.

Tom Criuse thinks his RETARDED THINKING is right...

The Jehovah's think only 170,000 are going to "heaven"...and that number keeps rising as their fellowship increases...

Should I go on.....?

Here is the Coagulator's thinking...if ya' care to listen...

I will be on this earth but 1 time. Since I am 41 now, I will be here for at least 41 years but dont belive I will be here more than 100....what a short blip compared to the universe and ****.

I aint listening to any of these man made religions...

I am simply a man..who has procreated...I will spend my days being a good honest hard working man for my family and the people who touch my life. When I'm gone...I hope that someone somewhere can say that I made their life.......better...and if that does happen...it was worth the ride....
so **** all this stuff you hear...take care of yourselves, your friends, your children and your families...use the life given you to better theirs and no matter what whoever we found out was right, their God will look at me (and you I hope too) that you were a decent man who did wonderful things...later.....

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
I guess it all depends on what book you read and or what religion you are.

Hindu's believe certain things to be true...

Budha's think they got the answers...

Christians with all of their diversity (lutherans, catholics, s. baptists, you name em) they think they are right and have all the answers.

The Jews...they have the real book from "god" and guess what..they think they are right...

The muslims think Alah is the man...they think that is right.

Tom Criuse thinks his RETARDED THINKING is right...

The Jehovah's think only 170,000 are going to "heaven"...and that number keeps rising as their fellowship increases...

Should I go on.....?

Here is the Coagulator's thinking...if ya' care to listen...

I will be on this earth but 1 time. Since I am 41 now, I will be here for at least 41 years but dont belive I will be here more than 100....what a short blip compared to the universe and ****.

I aint listening to any of these man made religions...

I am simply a man..who has procreated...I will spend my days being a good honest hard working man for my family and the people who touch my life. When I'm gone...I hope that someone somewhere can say that I made their life.......better...and if that does happen...it was worth the ride....
so **** all this stuff you hear...take care of yourselves, your friends, your children and your families...use the life given you to better theirs and no matter what whoever we found out was right, their God will look at me (and you I hope too) that you were a decent man who did wonderful things...later.....

Great post my friend; and I can't argue with any of it. The whole truth is too vast, I believe, for any of us to comprehend; but the simple essential truth, you have just summed up.

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
btw...I was raised catholic and more confused now that ever...I still lean toward the Almighty God as the Man...here's were that all gets confusing...who is right....we Christians who believe Jesus was our only way to heaven....all those other people are ****ed...I believe the are all right...that way...when its time to meet whichever maker shows up when I die I can say hey...I believed in all that stuff.....LMAO

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 12:55 PM
btw...I was raised catholic and more confused now that ever...I still lean toward the Almighty God as the Man...here's were that all gets confusing...who is right....we Christians who believe Jesus was our only way to heaven....all those other people are ****ed...I believe the are all right...that way...when its time to meet whichever maker shows up when I die I can say hey...I believed in all that stuff.....LMAO

That's a whole nuther thread; and probably a can of worms. Are these signs the beginning of "the end" is the question. As a former Catholic, what's your take?

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Great post my friend; and I can't argue with any of it. The whole truth is too vast, I believe, for any of us to comprehend; but the simple essential truth, you have just summed up.

let me say that again....WHAT YOU DO..determines the man...and that is what you shall be judged by...in the end...if we are even judged in the end...what if all those religions are wrong and our spirits just drift around in some beautiful place and your spirit justs rests...no god's, no jesus's no allah's...just floating through the air....so all those people all over the world are going to be pissed if thats the truth...all those tough conservative christains how never experienced so many thing their religion didnt allow like rubbers...red ball harnesses, all those people leading the perfect as they can be for their god kinda people...all wrong...my dad has a funny saying when you are really really wrong and you admit it..."you like apples?......how you like those apples!!!!!

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 01:01 PM
That's a whole nuther thread; and probably a can of worms. Are these signs the beginning of "the end" is the question. As a former Catholic, what's your take?

and my heart believes Jesus was here and died for my sins so it really doesnt matter when the earth ends...I think I got my place in the mansion.

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 01:15 PM
and my heart believes Jesus was here and died for my sins so it really doesnt matter when the earth ends...I think I got my place in the mansion.

Fair enough. Hope you and I can sit around discussing boxing and earth life to the sound of harps when it's all said and done. ;)

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Anyhow, back on topic. Is this or isn't this?

* FeistyWench *
07-13-2006, 02:02 PM
All the conflict in the Middle East, the tension in the Far East, Nostadomus's prediction of the World Trade Center bombing (it was abstract; but could be construed that he meant New York and hence, the WTC), and the Papal prophecies concerning the next pope being the Anti-Christ by the name of "Peter the Roman".

Is this it; are we really that close, or is it all just business as usual on Planet Earth?
my thoughts regarding Nostraduamus' predictions is that interpretations of his prophecies are so much easier to make in hind-sight.once something has happened, it is so much easier to say well...that must be what he must have meant.

however, there is whole line of thinking that my simply predicting something you can make something happen. we can make predictions come true just by our knowledge of the prediction and our actions. there have been studies that if tyou predict something benign like you are going to trip or drop something that the person is more likely to do it simply because they know the prediction. their behavior to avoid it can cause it.

any way...a litle off topic there, but no i don't think we dealing with end of the world stuff. there are a lot of scary **** out there. new invisible foes everyday with chemical warfare and the like.

rather than freak out, be paranoid, and feel helpless in that i have no control over world events or crazy nuts with the power to destroy nations, i just have faith and hope.

platinummatt
07-13-2006, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=* Fiesty Wench]
scary **** QUOTE] You SWORE:O

* FeistyWench *
07-13-2006, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=* Fiesty Wench]
scary **** QUOTE] You SWORE:O
i have been known to swear on occassion. lol! :p

BrooklynBomber
07-13-2006, 03:18 PM
I say its gonna be another medium difficulty conflict in Middle East.
Nothing new, really.

ROSEWOOD
07-13-2006, 04:30 PM

it is approaching fast upon us...just read the bible..its tells you exactly what is going to happen to the world...

Smokin'
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
I heard that the 85% of the world is going to be wiped out by nukes in September of 2007.

The Noose
07-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Armageddon?......nah!

Or at least it depends on wat u think Armegeddon will entail.
I say watever **** happens in the near future, the good guys will prevail.

Nostrodamus was just a tripped out hippy dude.
The next pope being the anti-christ...is that the current pope, or the next one? I doubt the pope has that much political influence these days.
And wen hasnt there been conflict in the middle east?

My bets on a humungus asteroid is gona pop us like a birthday balloon some day, before then there will be a few big nasty wars (bio chemical, nuclear ****) and our usual diet of famine, disease (weakening of our immune systems) and a sprinkle of global warming (if u believe in that) will slowly eat away at us where our only escape is to the numbness of cyberspace e.t.c.

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Armageddon?......nah!

Or at least it depends on wat u think Armegeddon will entail.
I say watever **** happens in the near future, the good guys will prevail.

Nostrodamus was just a tripped out hippy dude.
The next pope being the anti-christ...is that the current pope, or the next one? I doubt the pope has that much political influence these days.
And wen hasnt there been conflict in the middle east?

My bets on a humungus asteroid is gona pop us like a birthday balloon some day, before then there will be a few big nasty wars (bio chemical, nuclear ****) and our usual diet of famine, disease (weakening of our immune systems) and a sprinkle of global warming (if u believe in that) will slowly eat away at us where our only escape is to the numbness of cyberspace e.t.c.

According to the Papal Prophecies, it will be the one after Benedict. Google it....weird stuff. Personally, I don't know if there's any truth to it; but it will be interesting to see who the next Pope is....

SonnyG8R
07-13-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure I'd call it Armageddon, but I do think a nuclear holocaust could be closer than many think. You look at the proliferation of advanced missle technology and the number of radical regimes that are amassing and attempting to amass the raw materials needed to make them nuclear powers. It really is pretty scary. How long do you really think it will be before a terrorist group gets ahold of one of these weapons. we all see what is happening with hesbola in lebanon and we know that they are backed by iran who is flagrantly moving towards creating its own nuclear arsenal. Pakistan is already a Nuclear nation. Where do you think al qaeda fled to when Afganistan was invaded? North Korea has made its intentions clear. Do you really think that any amount of diplomacy will keep Kim Jong Il from moving forward with his plans? It may be 50 years off, or 10 years off or 5 years off but i wouldn't be surprised if the **** didn't hit the fan in our lifetimes and I would be shocked if it didn't hit the fan in our kids lifetime (70-80 years).

The Missing Lin
07-14-2006, 08:03 AM
I hope you all have stocked up on guns and ammo. :cool:

K-DOGG
07-14-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm not sure I'd call it Armageddon, but I do think a nuclear holocaust could be closer than many think. You look at the proliferation of advanced missle technology and the number of radical regimes that are amassing and attempting to amass the raw materials needed to make them nuclear powers. It really is pretty scary. How long do you really think it will be before a terrorist group gets ahold of one of these weapons. we all see what is happening with hesbola in lebanon and we know that they are backed by iran who is flagrantly moving towards creating its own nuclear arsenal. Pakistan is already a Nuclear nation. Where do you think al qaeda fled to when Afganistan was invaded? North Korea has made its intentions clear. Do you really think that any amount of diplomacy will keep Kim Jong Il from moving forward with his plans? It may be 50 years off, or 10 years off or 5 years off but i wouldn't be surprised if the **** didn't hit the fan in our lifetimes and I would be shocked if it didn't hit the fan in our kids lifetime (70-80 years).

Great post, Sonny. Scary; but true...we are that close and something needs to be done. What can be done is up for grabs. And, even if the "worst" happens, if we survive...which I think we (I mean the bulk of people on earth...or at least the smart ones) will, such an incident as this could be could serve as a reminder for future generations and perhaps, just perhaps, we, as a whole, will finally learn something.

K-DOGG
07-14-2006, 10:54 AM
my thoughts regarding Nostraduamus' predictions is that interpretations of his prophecies are so much easier to make in hind-sight.once something has happened, it is so much easier to say well...that must be what he must have meant.

however, there is whole line of thinking that my simply predicting something you can make something happen. we can make predictions come true just by our knowledge of the prediction and our actions. there have been studies that if tyou predict something benign like you are going to trip or drop something that the person is more likely to do it simply because they know the prediction. their behavior to avoid it can cause it.

any way...a litle off topic there, but no i don't think we dealing with end of the world stuff. there are a lot of scary **** out there. new invisible foes everyday with chemical warfare and the like.

rather than freak out, be paranoid, and feel helpless in that i have no control over world events or crazy nuts with the power to destroy nations, i just have faith and hope.

Love the post overall; but the bold section is especially true. Great thought there Fiesty.

Oasis_Lad
07-14-2006, 11:06 AM
there will be an armageddon

it's called the death of our sun

but stars deaths are a natural part of our universe

and humans will have advanced to other planets by then

as for nostradamus his prophecies are so vague that they can be literally interpreted to mean anything and i dont see him as a true seer

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Fair enough. Hope you and I can sit around discussing boxing and earth life to the sound of harps when it's all said and done. ;)

my dad said that heaven is whatever you dream it to be.....

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 11:25 AM

as for nostradamus his prophecies are so vague that they can be literally interpreted to mean anything and i dont see him as a true seer

very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 11:26 AM
my dad said that heaven is whatever you dream it to be.....

it will be full of beautiful women who think Im hot and ice cold 7 and 7's with a little lemon..........

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 11:27 AM
it will be full of beautiful women who think Im hot and ice cold 7 and 7's with a little lemon..........

make it Crown Royal Reserves on the rocks

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 11:28 AM
make it Crown Royal Reserves on the rocks

for getting off course on your thread!!!!!!

Oasis_Lad
07-14-2006, 11:31 AM

alcohol comes before anything! :luvbed:

K-DOGG
07-14-2006, 11:40 AM

LOL!!! Brother, if that's heaven, I'm in trouble...or I should say those "angels" are in trouble because I've got a lot of makin' up to do. :D

K-DOGG
07-14-2006, 11:41 AM

So, you don't think mankind will destroy itself before the sun blows up in about 10 billion years.

Oasis_Lad
07-14-2006, 11:45 AM
So, you don't think mankind will destroy itself before the sun blows up in about 10 billion years.

the sun has a lot less than 10 billion years left
it is half way through it's life so it has around 5 billion years at most

and yes there is a lot of fear in the world but human beings impress the hell out of me and i would not be surprised to see them
go to and live in other galaxies

so no i dont think mankind will destroy themselves

K-DOGG
07-14-2006, 11:53 AM
the sun has a lot less than 10 billion years left
it is half way through it's life so it has around 5 billion years at most

and yes there is a lot of fear in the world but human beings impress the hell out of me and i would not be surprised to see them
go to and live in other galaxies

so no i dont think mankind will destroy themselves

First, you're right about the 5 Billion years. I didn't think about it until after i posted.

Second, I admire your optimism...and couldn't agree more. :D Peace, bro.

Oasis_Lad
07-14-2006, 11:55 AM
First, you're right about the 5 Billion years. I didn't think about it until after i posted.

Second, I admire your optimism...and couldn't agree more. :D Peace, bro.

lets spread the love :luvbed:

SonnyG8R
07-14-2006, 07:15 PM
If our ancestors still exist in 5 billion years they will have evolved beyond what we know as human beings.

But I feel pretty certain that the human race will have met its extinction well before that. If not at the hands of our fellow man than through some natural cataclismic event such as a meteor the size of texas hitting the earth. Less than 1% of all the species of life that have existed on the planet are still with us. There is no reason to believe that we will not meet a similar fate.

Oasis_Lad
07-14-2006, 07:18 PM
If our ancestors still exist in 5 billion years they will have evolved beyond what we know as human beings.

But I feel pretty certain that the human race will have met its extinction well before that. If not at the hands of our fellow man than through some natural cataclismic event such as a meteor the size of texas hitting the earth. Less than 1% of all the species of life that have existed on the planet are still with us. There is no reason to believe that we will not meet a similar fate.

human being will find ways to deal with these sort of events

they already have most of the meteorites and comets capable of wiping us out tracked

and have ways of taking them out

Crumble
07-14-2006, 07:29 PM
I know its a bit morbid, but if the world was about to end, do you reckon those final few weeks would be pretty sweet.

K-DOGG
07-15-2006, 03:28 PM
I know its a bit morbid, but if the world was about to end, do you reckon those final few weeks would be pretty sweet.

Really depends on your definition of "sweet".

hemichromis
07-16-2006, 05:20 AM
it would be armagggedon but unfortunately the 4 horsemen are otherwise engaged

Ta Khent
07-19-2006, 01:58 PM

When John wrote revelations, it was during a time when Christians were being persecuted and murdered by the Roman Empire. The supposed mark of the Beast, 666 is Gematria(an ancient Hebrew language associating numbers with words) for Nero who was the Roman Emperor at the time. The Whore of Babylon who sits on the seven-headed Dragon represents Rome during 1st Century which sat on seven hills. After Nero's death, many Christians believed that he would be resurrected thereby, becoming the Beast. Also, the word Anti-Christ doesn't ever appear in the Book of Revelation. It only appears 5 times in the entire Bible and is not used in the same manner as it is used today. According to the Bible, Anti-Christ is anyone who denies that Jesus is Christ or does not confess Jesus. So, that could be hundreds of thousands of people. The Book of Revelation was never meant to be taken literally. It's symbolic to the struggle of Christians during the 1st Century.

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 02:15 PM
When John wrote revelations, it was during a time when Christians were being persecuted and murdered by the Roman Empire. The supposed mark of the Beast, 666 is Gematria(an ancient Hebrew language associating numbers with words) for Nero who was the Roman Emperor at the time. The Whore of Babylon who sits on the seven-headed Dragon represents Rome during 1st Century which sat on seven hills. After Nero's death, many Christians believed that he would be resurrected thereby, becoming the Beast. Also, the word Anti-Christ doesn't ever appear in the Book of Revelation. It only appears 5 times in the entire Bible and is not used in the same manner as it is used today. According to the Bible, Anti-Christ is anyone who denies that Jesus is Christ or does not confess Jesus. So, that could be hundreds of thousands of people. The Book of Revelation was never meant to be taken literally. It's symbolic to the struggle of Christians during the 1st Century.

I've heard this interpretation; and it's possible. That much I'll give you...but, there are other interpretations.

cple
07-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I must apologize to K-DOGG because this post is somewhat off topic.

I always wondered how some people interpret the bible. I assume most believe the Book of Revelations is symbolic, yet many view the Book of Genesis as a literal explanation of creation. Why is one figurative and the other literal? Can it be that the story of creation is symbolic as well?

This is not an attack, but something i always wondered as a person who admittedly doesn't know much regarding the Bible.

K-DOGG
07-19-2006, 02:41 PM

I always wondered how some people interpret the bible. I assume most believe the Book of Revelations is symbolic, yet many view the Book of Genesis as a literal explanation of creation. Why is one figurative and the other literal? Can it be that the story of creation is symbolic as well?

This is not an attack, but something i always wondered as a person who admittedly doesn't know much regarding the Bible.

No need for apology cple. All discussion of intelligence and the inquisitive towards a greater understanding is welcome on any thread I start.

Now, to give you my answer to your question....people pick and choose what suits them best.

The creation story in Genesis, I think is not only symbollic; but very possibly has it's roots in the Egyptian creation myth. Much of the early stuff in the Bible, such as the creation story and the flood story are more than likely composists picked up by the Hebrews from the cultures who enslaved them at one time or another...aka the Egyptians and the Babylonians. Remember, supposedly, the Hebrews were in Egypt for close to 600 years. Can you imagine how muddled the history of your people can become over that many generations while surrounded by another domininant culture who's history and mythology were constantly being preached to you as fact? Just a thought.

phallus
07-19-2006, 05:47 PM

i think genesis is symbolic...when john wrote revelations he was describing things that are hard to understand even if u're seeing them for yourself

Ta Khent
07-19-2006, 08:06 PM
No need for apology cple. All discussion of intelligence and the inquisitive towards a greater understanding is welcome on any thread I start.

Now, to give you my answer to your question....people pick and choose what suits them best.

The creation story in Genesis, I think is not only symbollic; but very possibly has it's roots in the Egyptian creation myth. Much of the early stuff in the Bible, such as the creation story and the flood story are more than likely composists picked up by the Hebrews from the cultures who enslaved them at one time or another...aka the Egyptians and the Babylonians. Remember, supposedly, the Hebrews were in Egypt for close to 600 years. Can you imagine how muddled the history of your people can become over that many generations while surrounded by another domininant culture who's history and mythology were constantly being preached to you as fact? Just a thought.

I agree in part, but there's something that needs mention. There is no archeological evidence that supports the Hebrews slavery in Egypt nor the Book of Exodus.

K-DOGG
07-20-2006, 10:43 AM
I agree in part, but there's something that needs mention. There is no archeological evidence that supports the Hebrews slavery in Egypt nor the Book of Exodus.

I do believe they have found some mention of the Hebrews leaving Egypt; but I honestly don't remember where I read it....and do admit it was sketchy. However, if you exmine the myth of Isis, Osirus, and Horus, you can see many similarities with Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel. I don't really believe in coincidences...and there are several in those creation myths.

Ta Khent
07-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I do believe they have found some mention of the Hebrews leaving Egypt; but I honestly don't remember where I read it....and do admit it was sketchy. However, if you exmine the myth of Isis, Osirus, and Horus, you can see many similarities with Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel. I don't really believe in coincidences...and there are several in those creation myths.

I totally agree.

MANGLER
04-02-2010, 02:11 AM

I don't see any apocalyptic occurrence or an outbreak of global warfare breakin out in my lifetime.

Hi-Dro
04-02-2010, 11:31 AM
2012 baby its over

Edward Palamar
10-20-2010, 10:29 PM

Responding to a search of "Peter the Roman" for over a year has led me to many different sites. My efforts to do this have crystalized a message that confirms that the general resurrection has begun. Many are the voices of doom on the Internet that seemingly seek to herald the dimmest of aspects, when the reality of the situation is that the world is being saved. The place that Christ has prepared is being revealed.

K-DOGG
08-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Responding to a search of "Peter the Roman" for over a year has led me to many different sites. My efforts to do this have crystalized a message that confirms that the general resurrection has begun. Many are the voices of doom on the Internet that seemingly seek to herald the dimmest of aspects, when the reality of the situation is that the world is being saved. The place that Christ has prepared is being revealed.

Perhaps.....but after long hours and many books since this post, I have come to a conclusion.

We, if we live to see it, are all in for a big surprise.

Closest estimation by Thomas Jefferson as to the "times times times" passage from "Daniel", I believe.....is around the year 2060.