View Full Version : Can Men and Women ever really be just friends?

BBKing
07-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I was thinking about the famous dialog from the movie "When Harry Met Sally" where Harry tells Sally that they can never be friends because "the sex part always gets in the way."

Do you think this is true. For men, do you have women friends who are just friends and whom you have never once thought about getting in her pants?

I admit for the longest time I never had a true female friend who I wasn't secretly hoping to someday bang.

Recently that has changed and I now have a very few female friends who I do not feel this way about. However, I think it's only because they are unattractive. :p

How about you ladies? I suspect that most women think they have male friends. But do you secretly harbor fantasies about your male friends? Do you suspect that they have similar fantasies about you?

And what if you have sex with a "friend". Does it completely screw up the friendship moving forward?

* FeistyWench *
07-12-2006, 03:32 PM
I was thinking about the famous dialog from the movie "When Harry Met Sally" where Harry tells Sally that they can never be friends because "the sex part always gets in the way."

Do you think this is true. For men, do you have women friends who are just friends and whom you have never once thought about getting in her pants?

I admit for the longest time I never had a true female friend who I wasn't secretly hoping to someday bang.

Recently that has changed and I now have a very few female friends who I do not feel this way about. However, I think it's only because they are unattractive. :p

How about you ladies? I suspect that most women think they have male friends. But do you secretly harbor fantasies about your male friends? Do you suspect that they have similar fantasies about you?

And what if you have sex with a "friend". Does it completely screw up the friendship moving forward?
ok...friendhip is possible if both parties are not attracted to each other at all. if one is attracted and the other isn't (which i have been in), it makes it very hard. you can be friends but maybe not good friends or hang out on a regular basis. guilt and jealousy always get in the way.

now can firends have sex and still be friends?
dpends on the personalities, for the most aprt, i say no because ultimately it just changes things. if one no longer wants to have sex because they are now in a relationship and the other person isn't, again it leads to jealousy and guilt. i tend to think that sex buddies type friends can exist if they aren;t really friends, just someone you can call for sex and vice versa. if you are both cool with a casual set-up like that.
keep in mind that a fair amount of women say they are cool with it when in reality they are hoping that they're sexual skills will make you want more than just a casual thing. secretly they generally want more.

neils7147933
07-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Absolutely.

Straight women and gay men can be fantastic friends.

The Noose
07-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Being impotent helps.

But i say yes, men women can be friends.
I have a very attractive lady friend who is just like a family member or somthing.
I cant flirt with her at all, it just doesnt happen.

jason100x
07-12-2006, 03:48 PM
It's easy for me to be friends with a girl I am not attracted to. On the other hand, I've never been able to maintain a friendship for a long period with a girl that I am attracted to. It's just been too difficult, especially when we're "just friends" and another guy gets involved.

* FeistyWench *
07-12-2006, 03:51 PM
It's easy for me to be friends with a girl I am not attracted to. On the other hand, I've never been able to maintain a friendship for a long period with a girl that I am attracted to. It's just been too difficult, especially when we're "just friends" and another guy gets involved.
exactly. :cool:

K-DOGG
07-12-2006, 04:04 PM
It is possible. One of my best friends (other than my wife) is a woman. She used to date my best friend years ago and through an odd set of circumstances and commonality we ended up bering real close. I'll admit I was starting to develope a crush on her; but thankfully she met her husband to be before the crush solidified enough for me to break my rule about dating a friend's ex. AS a resul we all became the three amigos; and now her husband and I talk almost as much as she and I do and have actually engaged in business together on a couple of occassions.

The key to me, hard as it is, is to not think of a girl friend as a "woman", per say, if you can help it. LOL!!! I used to give "Babs" a damn hard time whenever she dressed up...."What the hell are you trying to do to me?!.....DEAD PUPPIES!! DEAD PUPPIES!!" :D

All kidding aside, having a woman as a friend is an extremely valuable asset to helping one achieve personal growth; but in most cases one or the other needs to be "taken", so to speak, to avoid any "further entanglements" which could ruin a great friendship.

...at least that's my experience seeing as how I had two other "friendships" that went to hell in a handbasket. If "Babs" hadn't been my best friend's ex, I might have been more tempted to repeat the same mistake....what a loss that would have been. She's still tops with me; and her husband's one of the cooler people and friends I've ever had also.

Scottie2Hottie
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
i think it all depends really. for me, yeah, i have a few girls that im very close with who, while im attracted to them, wouldnt touch. i just think itd be weird, and i probably wouldnt be able to go through with it.

Smokin'
07-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Nope, UNLESS the girl that would be my friend is super ugly (Sorry, I know that sounds superficial). I still don't think it's possible. I secretly want to bang all my lady friends. But then again, I'm a ****in' horndog.

Dirt E Gomez
07-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Friends are just chicks you haven't ****ed yet. I'm going to dig through an old thread I made where I made a well pointed out rant about this topic...

Dirt E Gomez
07-12-2006, 07:51 PM
An Open Letter to Women

Dear the opposite sex (that's female for the not-so-bright),

I don't want to be your friend. I have many friends. They are men. These people are my friends because they are funny and like to talk about how to have sex with women who believe we are their friends. Here's a tip to the ladies: The dudes you hang out with on many occasions from a movie to a party who you think is such a good friend? He wants to get in your pants... Really bad... multiple times with multiple positions. He doesn't understand you and he doesn't enjoy listening to your insufferable rantings revolving around your disasterous social life. He is a tool and a*****, but he isn't your friend. When you're pouring your heart and soul into a boring story he is hearing is, "Blah BLah BLah." All the while he is thinking that if he nods his head and smiles while pretending to listen he has a better chance of using those multiple positions he's been dreaming of.

If you are a guy and have a meaningful relationship with a woman whom you have no desire to **** she is either your sister, or you're a day away from turning gay. I don't consider you at fault since you don't know any better way to try to get *****. However, I am ****ing sick of hearing a chick get pissed when I tell them their "guy friends" are only interested in which hole they want to thrust their dick into. What about this makes me a bad person?

If you're a woman and you're reading this you might be asking yourself: "What if the guy says he isn't attracted or interested in the girl... can he still be friends with her?" Answer: No. I'm sure you think you're a special and unique person but unless you fall into the tiny category of females who are so ****ing cool that gender isn't an issue with, you're simpy being lead on. ANd if you think you are... Newsflash: You aren't. I know you genuinely believe that you are, and all of your guy "friends" tell you that you are... but you're not and they're lying to you.

All guys at one time or another put on this facade of male/female friendhips at one time or another but feel free to test it. Any of you girls can ask a so called guy friend to have sex with you in a completely serious manner... If he says no, he is definately gay. Do you see hideously fat, grotesque girls with good personalities surrounded by a ton of straight, guy "friends"? Nope. Your guy "friends" want to **** you, and nothing more. Accept this so I can stop explaining it to you while drunk or angry and then being subjected to listen to your ramblings about how I am incorrect.

Non sexual friendships can only occur between men and women before the age of ten or after menopause or ED. If you don't fall into this category, it doesn't exist.

/end long winded rant

From my thread about things that I hate. It becomes a little different when involving workplace friendships and the older generations, but for the most part I'm a firm believer in it.

Smokin'
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
That **** is brilliant and totally true (for the most part). I would give you good K but I can't.

marvdave
07-13-2006, 03:39 AM
It is possible. One of my best friends (other than my wife) is a woman. She used to date my best friend years ago and through an odd set of circumstances and commonality we ended up bering real close. I'll admit I was starting to develope a crush on her; but thankfully she met her husband to be before the crush solidified enough for me to break my rule about dating a friend's ex. AS a resul we all became the three amigos; and now her husband and I talk almost as much as she and I do and have actually engaged in business together on a couple of occassions.

The key to me, hard as it is, is to not think of a girl friend as a "woman", per say, if you can help it. LOL!!! I used to give "Babs" a damn hard time whenever she dressed up...."What the hell are you trying to do to me?!.....DEAD PUPPIES!! DEAD PUPPIES!!" :D

All kidding aside, having a woman as a friend is an extremely valuable asset to helping one achieve personal growth; but in most cases one or the other needs to be "taken", so to speak, to avoid any "further entanglements" which could ruin a great friendship.

...at least that's my experience seeing as how I had two other "friendships" that went to hell in a handbasket. If "Babs" hadn't been my best friend's ex, I might have been more tempted to repeat the same mistake....what a loss that would have been. She's still tops with me; and her husband's one of the cooler people and friends I've ever had also.

you nailed her, didn't you? :D

abdiel2k3
07-13-2006, 03:41 AM
yes a man and woman can be just friends
but the woman has to be butt ugly

Papa Ace
07-13-2006, 04:34 AM
i have a female best friend. she knows my game making it really uncomfortable for both of us.

but it all changes whenever she would have a breakup with a guy :D

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 08:13 AM
Nope, UNLESS the girl that would be my friend is super ugly (Sorry, I know that sounds superficial). I still don't think it's possible. I secretly want to bang all my lady friends. But then again, I'm a ****in' horndog.

If the girl is attractive in any way...I think about having sex with them...they can actually be sitting there talking to me and I dont hear a word they are saying, because Im thinking about how they may look staring up at me when shining my helmet...I have to be honest..and I think most men are this way...So many many times I think a guy is like totally not that way, and as soon as you go out with that dude to the bar they are like...she's hot, i would love to bang her or her or her...then realize hey, he's just like me...lololol....I never have cheated on my wife...but still, all guys have at least 1 thought of nailing any chick who is even remotely cute. For instance fella's be honest...how many of you have looked at Fiesty's picture kicking the heavy bag and wished that the heavy bag had a stirrup she could put her heel in so you could go to town...I in no way mean any disrespect...but heck she is a pretty lady, got a little sweat going on, a shine to her skin, she's athletic, limber, tough, and she loves boxing...whats not hot about all that!!!! Again Fiesty and Sonny, no disrespect, and I can honestly say there are 3 women I am friends with that I have never seen that way...of course...my mom, sister and daughter. My sister is like "model hot" but I dont see her that way...I see her as my snot nosed little sister ...know what I mean?

* FeistyWench *
07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
i think it is fine to just hang out with friends of the opposite sex if you are single. so what if you may be attracted to the friend or vice versa. especially, if it is more of a buddy than a good friend. personally, i think most women who are good looking know better than to trust a man completely to be their best friend and to open up to them about everything. that tends to happen more in the movies. i always knew when a friend/bud was attracted to me and i made a conscience effort to stay emotionally unattached (view the person as a bud) and to be perfectly frank about our relationship (just being friends) or whatever. however, if you are in a committed relationship, then i think it is almost impossible to be firends witrh someone of the opposite sex, especially if there is any attraction whatsoever (you for her or her for you). plus, given the jealousy factor, most significant others don't like the idea of you being close friends with someone of the opposite sex. it causes way too many problems.

Explosivo
07-13-2006, 02:03 PM
I think its already been said by everyone. If you think the chick is hot, you want to bang her (unless you're gay). She may not want to bang you, but you want to bang her. I think the same thing goes for chicks, but Im not sure. If a chick isnt hot, I can be friends with her, but Im less likely to put up with her ****. Like if she starts being a ***** or something, I would kick her to the curb as a friend a lot faster than I would a chick that is nice to look at. ****ed up, but thats the way it is.

Crumble
07-13-2006, 06:20 PM
I have girl friends, one of my best friends is my cousin so sex aint coming in to that. I have another girl friend who thinks im like her brother....pfffttt I'll be gutted if I never have sex with her.

K-DOGG
07-13-2006, 06:26 PM
you nailed her, didn't you? :D

Actually, no....which is probably why we're still friends.

Not that I didn't want to; but Fate, thank God, jumped in.

PATO 1
07-13-2006, 06:45 PM
I think its very rare

i mean the closer you get the closer you feel to them the more you think about them then they are alreeady in your head etc

Crumble
07-13-2006, 06:51 PM
unless their minging you'd hit like has been said.

SonnyG8R
07-13-2006, 07:22 PM
If the girl is attractive in any way...I think about having sex with them...they can actually be sitting there talking to me and I dont hear a word they are saying, because Im thinking about how they may look staring up at me when shining my helmet...I have to be honest..and I think most men are this way...So many many times I think a guy is like totally not that way, and as soon as you go out with that dude to the bar they are like...she's hot, i would love to bang her or her or her...then realize hey, he's just like me...lololol....I never have cheated on my wife...but still, all guys have at least 1 thought of nailing any chick who is even remotely cute. For instance fella's be honest...how many of you have looked at Fiesty's picture kicking the heavy bag and wished that the heavy bag had a stirrup she could put her heel in so you could go to town...I in no way mean any disrespect...but heck she is a pretty lady, got a little sweat going on, a shine to her skin, she's athletic, limber, tough, and she loves boxing...whats not hot about all that!!!! Again Fiesty and Sonny, no disrespect, and I can honestly say there are 3 women I am friends with that I have never seen that way...of course...my mom, sister and daughter. My sister is like "model hot" but I dont see her that way...I see her as my snot nosed little sister ...know what I mean?

Don't worry about it. I want to bang that chick in Fiesty's avatar too. :D

RAESAAD
07-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I only try to stay just "friends" with chicks I am not attracted to otherwise I want to **** them and could care less about friendship.......thats what I got my male friends for.Then use the fat or unattractive chicks as friends and let them give you advie on how to pick up their hot friends......problem is usually the Ugly friend wants to bang you.....Its a catch 22 IMO as long as someone whether it be you or the woman in question have an attraction for the other real "friendship" is difficult.

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Don't worry about it. I want to bang that chick in Fiesty's avatar too. :D

I could have sworn Fiesty said that was her...lol

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Very honest discussion on this thread....hope the chicks arent reading this...then they will know that we truely are pigs...LOL

* FeistyWench *
07-14-2006, 08:25 AM
I could have sworn Fiesty said that was her...lol
i did say it was me a few times as a joke.

bit i did PM you my real pic! how quickly they forget! lol! :D

Papa Ace
07-14-2006, 08:29 AM

hhmmm can you PM it to me too :o

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 08:37 AM

and I printed it and blew it up to like fight poster size and then sent it to everyone on BoxingScene's home address and now your on youtube/myspace/and quite a few **** sites...I didnt realize how fast it would go and how far reaching it would be...the pic you sent and the lady in your avatar do resemble each other so I didnt see it as that far of a stretch ;) :D

ok...I kidding about blowing it up and spreading it...

Crumble
07-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Is feisty hot? lol

hemichromis
07-14-2006, 01:10 PM
i dont usually fancy my female friends, it would be like banging my sister!

Crumble
07-14-2006, 06:47 PM
no it wouldn't.

Papa Ace
07-15-2006, 02:12 AM
Is feisty hot? lol

hot would be an understatement.

just cuddling her in a sofa (fiesty ;)) would be like being with shannon tweed when you were 16 :rolleyes:

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 08:45 AM
hot would be an understatement.

just cuddling her in a sofa (fiesty ;)) would be like being with shannon tweed when you were 16 :rolleyes:
thanks ace.

but why the eye roll? :confused:

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 08:50 AM
thanks ace.

but why the eye roll? :confused:

he just came

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:16 AM
he just came
very nice sig laddie. :D well done.

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:17 AM
very nice sig laddie. :D well done.

who's the sexiest ?

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:20 AM
who's the sexiest ?
gotta say depp right now. when he was younger i couldn't get past the whole cheesy 21 Jump Street thing, but he has become a damn good actor, IMO. he has played some incredible parts. he just exudes sexiness. kinda cliche' but there you go ;)

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:21 AM
i personally think he is the coolest man on the planet

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:26 AM
i personally think he is the coolest man on the planet
yea, there is definitely something about him. he's definitely in my top 3 men i'd love to have at (but never will :( ). lol! :D ;) :p

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:26 AM
yea, there is definitely something about him. he's definitely in my top 3 men i'd love to have at (but never will :( ). lol! :D ;) :p

am i number 1 ?

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:27 AM
am i number 1 ?
maybe....where's my pic! :boxing:

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:30 AM
maybe....where's my pic! :boxing:

i really should get it to you

would you believe me if i said i was sexier than johnny depp

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:32 AM
i really should get it to you - YES YOU SHOULD

would you believe me if i said i was sexier than johnny depp - I WOULD SAY YOU DEFINITELY NEEDED TO SHARE A PIC!
do it! do it! do it! :D

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:34 AM
do it! do it! do it! :D

what style of pic

nude

or

tasteful

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:38 AM
what style of pic

nude

or

tasteful
which ever would actually get you to send it to me. you pick.
but let me guess, you do not have a scanner or a digital camera or any pics on your computer, right? :(

by the way, laddie, how are things going?

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:42 AM
which ever would actually get you to send it to me. you pick.
but let me guess, you do not have a scanner or a digital camera or any pics on your computer, right? :(

by the way, laddie, how are things going?

things are fine

i went out last night drunk and got into a fight

one person turned into 5 and i got a bit of a kicking

if only rocking was with me :boxing:

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:46 AM
things are fine

i went out last night drunk and got into a fight

one person turned into 5 and i got a bit of a kicking

if only rocking was with me :boxing:
you are such a trouble starter! lol!

you need to go drinking with a mate for now on.
is it normal for limeys to fight so often? seems all of you get in a fight once a week or at least a few times a month.

Oasis_Lad
07-15-2006, 09:48 AM
you are such a trouble starter! lol!

you need to go drinking with a mate for now on.
is it normal for limeys to fight so often? seems all of you get in a fight once a week or at least a few times a month.

im a gentle person as are most limeys

but survival is for the fittest

you need to learn how to handle yourself

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:56 AM
im a gentle person as are most limeys

but survival is for the fittest

you need to learn how to handle yourself
yea, i hear ya.
it just seems like bar/pub fights are the norm.
or maybe it's just you boxing fan types. lol! ;)

Crumble
07-15-2006, 10:11 AM
I never get into fights, but I have a mate who does. On Wednesday he kicked off on the dancefloor after going up to some blokes girlfriend. Thankfully the other bloke shat himself because my mate looks a lot harder than he actually is, we were in student place so not to bag on my own people but we are softer after spending time at uni. All though I did get into a fight with one of my ex gf friend a few months ago, but that guy is so annoying Jesus would want to fight him.

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 10:28 AM
I never get into fights, but I have a mate who does. On Wednesday he kicked off on the dancefloor after going up to some blokes girlfriend. Thankfully the other bloke shat himself because my mate looks a lot harder than he actually is, we were in student place so not to bag on my own people but we are softer after spending time at uni. All though I did get into a fight with one of my ex gf friend a few months ago, but that guy is so annoying Jesus would want to fight him.
so you don't "never get into fights", you only sometimes get into fights. ;)

Crumble
07-15-2006, 10:32 AM
meh!!!!!!!!....

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 11:35 AM
meh!!!!!!!!....
"meh"?

what does that mean exactly? does it mean: not really, i don't really care, whatever, or what?
i have seen it used in so many ways, i am confused now.

PBDS
07-15-2006, 03:15 PM
......I could only truly be friends with a woman if she weighed 200 pounds and I wasn't the least bit attracted to her. Otherwise, I would be thinking about ****ing the whole time she was talking to me.

BrooklynBomber
07-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Well, I gotta agree with most of the guys here, that it is hard for man and woman to be friends. I know this from my experience too. But, I have a female friend, who is quite attractive(not all that, but she is a very good ****), and we are being friends and such, but I almost never thought of ****ing her, this is certainly not the case with my other female friends, even the once who look worse then her, but here am I talking to her and actually being on topic instead of thinking on how to get into her pants, I dunno, maybe it is her behaviour that turns my sexual desire away from her(she is a proverbial tomboy) or maybe cause when I think of getting into girls pants, I usually assume that we will have a relationship and that girl is def. someone who I dont want to be romantically connected to.

K-DOGG
07-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, I gotta agree with most of the guys here, that it is hard for man and woman to be friends. I know this from my experience too. But, I have a female friend, who is quite attractive(not all that, but she is a very good ****), and we are being friends and such, but I almost never thought of ****ing her, this is certainly not the case with my other female friends, even the once who look worse then her, but here am I talking to her and actually being on topic instead of thinking on how to get into her pants, I dunno, maybe it is her behaviour that turns my sexual desire away from her(she is a proverbial tomboy) or maybe cause when I think of getting into girls pants, I usually assume that we will have a relationship and that girl is def. someone who I dont want to be romantically connected to.

Personally, "tomboys" were always my weakness.

hemichromis
07-16-2006, 05:10 AM
brilliant in pirates of the carribean!

Mr. Ryan
07-16-2006, 05:22 AM
I pretty agree with BB King here. Since the age of 11, every female "friend" I have tried or atleast had the intentions of trying to bone. Its weird, cuz one of my closest friends is a girl. We've been friends since 10, and we were always brother-sister. That was until a few years ago when I realized that she had definitely filled out since fifth grade :D It was weird cuz we had to be around each other all the time and I was always thinking about getting me some of that. It really got in the way of things, so it was just bad all around. We're cool with being friends now, but if I could, I'd put her ass to sleep :cool: Who knows, maybe in 10 or 15 years, she'll grow up a little and see whats really good with Sensation :D

Papa Ace
07-16-2006, 06:05 AM
he just came

who wouldnt come on the thought of shannon tweed :rolleyes:

The Coagulator
07-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Is feisty hot? lol

the picture did her justice....but you can definately tell she is cute but again the picture was a little fuzzy, the lighting wasnt great...

BrooklynBomber
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
I have to admit she is quite attractive, the kind of girl that I would have a crush on about 5-6 years ago.

LIU KANG
07-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Absolutely.

Straight women and gay men can be fantastic friends.
rofl

It's hard though, I mean I think at one time in the friendship there will be one that end's up having feelings for the other. Just cause you get to know that person so well. All the guys I was friends with I had crushes on. So it might just be the person. I can't be "just" friends with guys. I mean some maybe but for the majority I start to get crushes on them.

British
07-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Personally, when I first meet a female who is not a family member, the first thing I do is decide whether or not I'd smash the granny out of her or not. That's just like some automatic mental occurance inside my head which I can't help. Then, I'm hardly likely to be friends with a girl who I don't find attractive, unless she's got a great personality, but then when I'm drunk a girl with a great personality is just as likely to get the granny smashed out of her as a girl who's great looking who I'd already decided beforehand I'd smash the granny out of. So really, I don't believe this **** about "just friends". Maybe it happens around 1 in 10 billion.

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Obviously they can. To me it just ain't ideal. I got a few female friends, but that's just the way it came down. Friends via association wit other people. I never go outta my way to approach a woman wantin nothin but friendship. I don't see why any man does. Under the right circumstances it's easy to just be friends wit a woman, but not sumthin I pursue.

TintaBoricua
01-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Just incase no one's posted it yet...I saw this on a forum four years ago and found it quite amusing.

http://www.laddertheory.com/ladderconstruction.htm

The Woman's ladder is amusing, and although all the pages go into explaining this strange phenomenon of men and women as friends under a comedic tone, one can't help but wonder why it feels as though it seems generally true.

Uturn
01-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Defiantly. I have a few females friends who are even nice looking but i dont think of them as ****ing material.

roxy
01-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes they can.... Most of the time it is better that way

Uturn
01-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Just incase no one's posted it yet...I saw this on a forum four years ago and found it quite amusing.

The Woman's ladder is amusing, and although all the pages go into explaining this strange phenomenon of men and women as friends under a comedic tone, one can't help but wonder why it feels as though it seems generally true.

Great post mate. That website speaks alot and i mean ALOT of sense! a must look for y'all it just about sums everything up for you!

MANGLER
01-09-2010, 06:10 AM

Interesting read.

AntDawg
02-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Yes they can. One of my closest friends is female.

Jim Jeffries
02-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Only if the chick is butt ugly.

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
yes they can but it depends on the people

-Huey-
03-10-2010, 11:05 PM
I would be a hypocrit if I said yes. From my experiences I have to say no, males and females cannot be "just friends" eventually one has feelings for the other, then you end up having sex. Unless one is gay then yeah.

Hi-Dro
03-25-2010, 09:58 PM
yes they can but it depends on the people