View Full Version : Aunt Rosemary leaves you a million......

Crumble
07-10-2006, 06:03 PM
As part of the will you are only allowed to spend it on one thing and it can't be something you already have. ;)

Thankyou Aunt Rosemary i'm investing in a jet pack...good times!

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 06:04 PM
As part of the will you are only allowed to spend it on one thing and it can't be something you already have. ;)

so it couldn;t be for a house or car if you already have one?

Crumble
07-10-2006, 06:07 PM
nope it can't.

BrooklynBomber
07-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Since I dont have a whorehouse......
Well, you know the rest.

Crumble
07-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Since I dont have a whorehouse......
Well, you know the rest.

good choice, you could probably make money on that after a while lol.

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 06:12 PM
i would build the coolest movie theater ever.
comfy reclining chairs with trays for snacks and cup holders, with arm rests that lift in case you wanna snuggle, stadium-type seating (levels), incredible surround sound system, great food & alcohol (like a real restaurant/pub). :D

Crumble
07-10-2006, 06:14 PM
i would build the coolest movie theater ever.
comfy reclining chairs with trays for snacks and cup holders, with arm rests that lift in case you wanna snuggle, stadium-type seating (levels), incredible surround sound system, great food & alcohol (like a real restaurant/pub). :D

your choices were better. I see now that my Jet pack was selfish :mad: .

Papa Ace
07-11-2006, 09:02 AM
ill put up a club, and co-managed it with richard grieco.

he's like the coolest dude ever.

platinummatt
07-11-2006, 12:32 PM
A really, really, really small island. Then Id pic a select few to live there (namely supermodels)

THE REAL NINJA
07-16-2006, 02:44 AM
I'd buy a house first of all the rest I would save and invest.

Dirt E Gomez
07-16-2006, 05:49 AM
I'd buy 1$ worth of gold and then sell it as the market increases slightly for more money, then I'd put said money in the bank. I'd continue my current life for about 10 more years and then I'd retire from true jobs and live off interest from that money. Assuming I can do that following the rules.

If not:

I'd by land, not a house... land. Some place quiet and out of the way, but still not completely in the middle of nowhere. Some place that eventually I could put up a house on and spend my days relaxing there.

* FeistyWench *
07-16-2006, 10:34 AM
I'd buy a house first of all the rest I would save and invest.
not bad, but i thought the trhead creator meant i only could buy one tangible thing with the money and it could only be something i didn't already have.

* FeistyWench *
07-16-2006, 10:35 AM
I'd buy 1$ worth of gold and then sell it as the market increases slightly for more money, then I'd put said money in the bank. I'd continue my current life for about 10 more years and then I'd retire from true jobs and live off interest from that money. Assuming I can do that following the rules.

If not:

I'd by land, not a house... land. Some place quiet and out of the way, but still not completely in the middle of nowhere. Some place that eventually I could put up a house on and spend my days relaxing there.
damn, i should have thought of something like that. well done, dirt. :cool:

phallus
07-17-2006, 07:03 PM
i'd build an ethanol plant and buy a **** load of gas stations, then turn them into ethanol stations...after the $ started rolling in, i'd get a dozen hookers cover them in p-nut butter and have a gangbang

The Noose
07-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Demi Moore.
For one night only of course.

Id prefer Liz Hurley, but she outpriced herself.

Anyway, id make billions by selling the DVD home movie of me and Demi chatting the night away, and with the money open a cheese factory. Then Liz would be mine.

* FeistyWench *
07-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Demi Moore.
For one night only of course.

Id prefer Liz Hurley, but she outpriced herself.

Anyway, id make billions by selling the DVD home movie of me and Demi chatting the night away, and with the money open a cheese factory. Then Liz would be mine.
i think you could get Liz for a mill!!!
she is still trying to get over that shameful business with High and the nasty druggy hooker :D

Crumble
07-17-2006, 08:23 PM
I can't stand Liz Hurley's accent. Nobody speaks like that not even the Queen its beyond pretentious, she's also a horrible actress.......bless her!

K-DOGG
07-18-2006, 02:16 PM

Can't you just put it in savings and retire? I've never retired before. :confused:

* FeistyWench *
07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Can't you just put it in savings and retire? I've never retired before. :confused:
i thought the fake rules were to be forced to spend it on one thing (tangibe). :confused:

BrooklynBomber
07-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Well, I just came back from a gym, and realised that if I cant get a brothel, I want a "top of the line" boxing gym. And I would also make it free, or very low fee.

* FeistyWench *
07-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Well, I just came back from a gym, and realised that if I cant get a brothel, I want a "top of the line" boxing gym. And I would also make it free, or very low fee.
if you got a top notch gym that is practically free, you are going to start riots with everyone wanting to train there. you have to have a set number of memberships or it will be dangerously overcrowded. :o

K-DOGG
07-18-2006, 06:03 PM
i thought the fake rules were to be forced to spend it on one thing (tangibe). :confused:

Well, if I had to spend it...

I'd either buy a radio station or a night club in a great locale...provided $1,000,000 was enough dough. :D

Crumble
07-18-2006, 06:21 PM
not bad, but i thought the trhead creator meant i only could buy one tangible thing with the money and it could only be something i didn't already have.

those are the rules, I should have added more rules. As most people are seeing this million pounds as a business starter loan or some **** lol.

The point was you'd have to spend it on something cool that you wouldn't really need. Still whatever, your all very level headed and normal. :cool:

K-DOGG
07-18-2006, 06:24 PM
those are the rules, I should have added more rules. As most people are seeing this million pounds as a business starter loan or some **** lol.

The point was you'd have to spend it on something cool that you wouldn't really need. Still whatever, your all very level headed and normal. :cool:

Fine...I'd by the Elephant Man Skelton from M.J. From what I hear, he needs the money....and it would be a helluva conversation piece. :rolleyes:

Crumble
07-18-2006, 06:34 PM
sure it would.

John Hue
01-07-2010, 04:09 AM
I would buy 1 Mill of Gold. With the way the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve print money ,money will become less and less valuable. We are not out of this recession and it is going to get worse and gold values relative to the weak $ will increase.

Biolink
01-26-2010, 12:37 PM

I move to a 3rd World country, and live like a king after conversion rates of money.

Stack dat paper son

MANGLER
01-29-2010, 02:38 AM

I got a car and a home so there's nothin else I actually need. It'd just be recreational ****. Maybe I'd open a bar.

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I got a car and a home so there's nothin else I actually need. It'd just be recreational ****. Maybe I'd open a bar.