View Full Version : If you could have any animal in the world as a Pet......

Crumble
07-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd have a wharthog, a pig that can run 30 mph is serious....actually no I wouldn't I'd have Gizmo from gremlins he's real.

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 04:25 PM
a tiger. after seeing a few documentaries on raising them
and after seeing Manhunter ( a blind women gets to lay her head on a sedated tiger, feel him breath, pet him, and touch his teeth and feel his breath). it was so cool. i think a tiger would be awesome. impratical and probably cruel for the tiger, but very cool. ;)

Crumble
07-10-2006, 04:35 PM
lol a tiger... yeah it'd scare the postman, and probably eat your post as well. I wouldnt mind a squirrel, it could sit on my shoulder and do tricks, and attack my foes with pure squirrel rage. Most of the time he'd be eating nuts because thats cute and girls would like that and it'd be converation started, but then again he might ruin all my clothes with nut shavings.

SonnyG8R
07-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I think it would be pretty cool to raise a Panther from a pup or a Grizzly Bear from a cub.

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 04:45 PM
I think it would be pretty cool to raise a Panther from a pup or a Grizzly Bear from a cub.
yea, my tiger would have to be raised from a cub. ;)

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 04:45 PM
lol a tiger... yeah it'd scare the postman, and probably eat your post as well. I wouldnt mind a squirrel, it could sit on my shoulder and do tricks, and attack my foes with pure squirrel rage. Most of the time he'd be eating nuts because thats cute and girls would like that and it'd be converation started, but then again he might ruin all my clothes with nut shavings.
lmao! good stuff. lol!

BrooklynBomber
07-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Some of the playboy models maybe...

BrooklynBomber
07-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Go for the eyes Boo!!! Go for the eyes!!!!
Squirrels are cool.

THE REAL NINJA
07-10-2006, 07:01 PM
tigers are cool and all but i want a liger :boxing:

Larry Merchant
07-10-2006, 07:14 PM
a **** star

Rockin'
07-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I had a Savanna Monitor when I was in highschool. Thing was getting pretty big when I sold him. Cool animal.

Rockin' :boxing:

Memorex
07-10-2006, 10:14 PM
It would probably be a Lion. They are ferocious and cute at the same time, like me :cool:

The Coagulator
07-11-2006, 08:25 AM

NUT SHAVINGS

The Coagulator
07-11-2006, 08:27 AM
I'd have a wharthog, a pig that can run 30 mph is serious....actually no I wouldn't I'd have Gizmo from gremlins he's real.
to have a Lemer

MANGLER
01-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Keep it simple. Just a dog or cat for me.

Probably the dog. Man's best friend.

OaktownGhost
01-17-2010, 03:20 PM

MANGLER
01-18-2010, 02:57 AM

You know how it goes:

A ***** is a *****, but a dog is a man's best friend.

:D

Clegg
01-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Probably a dog.

I'd want a pet that you could have fun with. Tarantalas and other animals like that are cool, but with a dog you can take it down the park and play with a ball or run or whatever. Can't really do that with most animals.

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 05:38 PM
a tiger or lion whichever one is fine