View Full Version : Friendly Forum From Fiesty

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 02:16 PM
This lounge should have been called the Fiesty Wench Lounge...LMAO ;) ;) :p I just checked and her name is up on this lounge 26 times right now...LOL...Fiesty I am doing this for you, to make it easier for you to post on any topic. No matter the thread is, you can comment on it right here and you wont have to bounce around so much. LMAO..Im just teasing ya...

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 02:19 PM
This lounge should have been called the Fiesty Wench Lounge...LMAO ;) ;) :p I just checked and her name is up on this lounge 26 times right now...LOL...Fiesty I am doing this for you, to make it easier for you to post on any topic. No matter the thread is, you can comment on it right here and you wont have to bounce around so much. LMAO..Im just teasing ya...
i want this lounge to be successful. if no one is posting i try to post to keep the interest going. people lways come look. seems to be working so far. we got more posts in our lounge than any other member lounge and we've only been around for less than 3 weeks. :cool:

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 02:24 PM
i want this lounge to be successful. if no one is posting i try to post to keep the interest going. people lways come look. seems to be working so far. we got more posts in our lounge than any other member lounge and we've only been around for less than a month. :cool:

Other than non stop boxing this is now my favorite lounge. I was just playin with ya...and because your pretty far along I thought you must be gettin aweful tired bouncin around between threads and this way...LOL :D

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Other than non stop boxing this is now my favorite lounge. I was just playin with ya...and because your pretty far along I thought you must be gettin aweful tired bouncin around between threads and this way...LOL :D
nah, i don't mind. actually the farther i get along the less i want to do. the internet and reading are by far the easiest things to do these days. i try to scatter my "chores" throughout the day.

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 02:27 PM

when in a year or 2 this lounge will have more threads and more posts that any other room in this site....and to think, you were the founder...hell, if you branched out on your own...The Fiesty Wench Boxing Site...you could advertise and make money.

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 02:30 PM
when in a year or 2 this lounge will have more threads and more posts that any other room in this site....and to think, you were the founder...hell, if you branched out on your own...The Fiesty Wench Boxing Site...you could advertise and make money.
yea, right! :rolleyes: lmao! i don't think so. :D

how's work going?

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 02:37 PM
yea, right! :rolleyes: lmao! i don't think so. :D

how's work going?

I'm usually on the road by now but its Monday, I only have 1 pt. to go see so I have been holding out on leaving so that I wont have to come back to the office. Plus tonight, is gym night. I work with a trainer who has some amatuers, and I am learning the ropes on training...Im really good at stretching exercises and calestenics...please forgive the spelling on that...cant spell it but Im good at teaching it...funny...must be the you know what on my memory....Steve Miller was awesome...had a great time..bet you cant wait to get done being pregnant so that you can get back to doin' whatever you like doin' again....

ya know what, this thread should stay...we can call this "Friendly Advise from Fiesty"...kinda like a dear abby....how bout "Ask Fiesty Anything"..or "WWFD"....LOLOLOLOL

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm usually on the road by now but its Monday, I only have 1 pt. to go see so I have been holding out on leaving so that I wont have to come back to the office. Plus tonight, is gym night. I work with a trainer who has some amatuers, and I am learning the ropes on training...Im really good at stretching exercises and calestenics...please forgive the spelling on that...cant spell it but Im good at teaching it...funny...must be the you know what on my memory....Steve Miller was awesome...had a great time..bet you cant wait to get done being pregnant so that you can get back to doin' whatever you like doin' again....

ya know what, this thread should stay...we can call this "Friendly Advise from Fiesty"...kinda like a dear abby....how bout "Ask Fiesty Anything"..or "WWFD"....LOLOLOLOL
lmao! i like the sound of that. :D
yea, i can not wait to get my "old" body back and start being active without pain. loookslike this baby is pretty big 99.9 percentile in length. it's putting a lot of pressure on my organs. sleeping is near impossible. :(
but it'll be over before i know it.

glad you had such a great time at the Steve Miller concert. been a while since i have been to one. it's so cool that you are being taught so much about the sport you love. it's really great to be involved, be in ther with htem relying on you. very cool.

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 02:45 PM
What Would Fiesty Do...that is funny **** right there, dont care who ya' are...

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 02:53 PM
What Would Fiesty Do...that is funny **** right there, dont care who ya' are...
it made ME laugh. :D

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Ladies and Gentleman...may I cordially invite each and every member of the "Scene" to bring any and all of your questions on life, love and spirituality to our resident Psychologist and all around cool chick Fiesty Wench. Some people go to Dear Abby, some of us check in with Doctor Phil, but not us...not us boxing fans...when we have problems that need serious answers we turn to one of our own.....Fiesty Wench.

Our first question comes from a newcomer to the Scene...in this corner...weighing in at about 525 posts..hailing from the Motor City...Theeeeeeeeeeeee Coagulatooooooooor...

Dear Fiesty...what would women appreciate more...candles and a backrub...or....music and a bath... Thanks

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Ladies and Gentleman...may I cordially invite each and every member of the "Scene" to bring any and all of your questions on life, love and spirituality to our resident Psychologist and all around cool chick Fiesty Wench. Some people go to Dear Abby, some of us check in with Doctor Phil, but not us...not us boxing fans...when we have problems that need serious answers we turn to one of our own.....Fiesty Wench.

Our first question comes from a newcomer to the Scene...in this corner...weighing in at about 525 posts..hailing from the Motor City...Theeeeeeeeeeeee Coagulatooooooooor...

Dear Fiesty...what would women appreciate more...candles and a backrub...or....music and a bath... Thanks

525 lbs?! stfu! lmao!

but to answer the question:
it depends... a backrub is one sided. all massages are very relaxing and very nice to receive. they also can be quite sensual. however, nice music, cangles, and a bath for 2 with taking turns with the washing can be very romantic ;)
a tub for 2 in all households is a must!

platinummatt
07-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I know barely anyone who has a tub for 2 lol

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:05 PM
525 lbs?! stfu! lmao!

but to answer the question:
it depends... a backrub is one sided. all massages are very relaxing and very nice to receive. they also can be quite sensual. however, nice music, cangles, and a bath for 2 with taking turns with the washing can be very romantic ;)
a tub for 2 in all households is a must!

I know you are a very busy women and probably get bombarded with questions and emails and helping people work out their problems must be very tiresome...so from the bottom of my heart...thanks. BTW what is STFU nad its 525 POSTS...very funny.... :mad: ;)

RAESAAD
07-10-2006, 03:10 PM
OK Feisty here goes.......I have liked this chick that lives up the street from me for like 3 years she is 34 and I am 28 we both have children me a 5 year old boy her a 10 year old girl.We hang out from time to time and talk on the phone here and there and she knows I like her.I have asked her out a few times and she told me a few months ago that she is kind of seeing someone long distance and is not sure where it is going with him but does not want to get involved with anyone else until she is more sure whats going to happen with him.The other night we both got kind of drunk to and I could not help myself she was giving me all the right signals so I kissed her and she did not back away it was great.She has been calling me everyday since then but still says she really does like me but she thinks I may be too young for her and not be serious about the way I tell her I feel.She also says she would give me a chance in a heartbeat if she were not seeing the other guy........I don't know what to think I kind of think she is stringing me along because I am younger and make her feel good about herslef but she thinks there is no future in it so she just enjoys my friendship which I have assured her she has either way.I have decided to play it cool and just keep being her friend and see what happens.We have been talking alot more and seeing each other alot more than we have in the past....like alot more.....so I am thinking that is good but I rarely have genuine feeling for most of the women I date what do you think she feels really and what should I do to prevent myself from getting hurt. :dunno:

PATO 1
07-10-2006, 03:13 PM
yeah she is cool feisty

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:13 PM
OK Feisty here goes.......I have liked this chick that lives up the street from me for like 3 years she is 34 and I am 28 we both have children me a 5 year old boy her a 10 year old girl.We hang out from time to time and talk on the phone here and there and she knows I like her.I have asked her out a few times and she told me a few months ago that she is kind of seeing someone long distance and is not sure where it is going with him but does not want to get involved with anyone else until she is more sure whats going to happen with him.The other night we both got kind of drunk to and I could not help myself she was giving me all the right signals so I kissed her and she did not back away it was great.She has been calling me everyday since then but still says she really does like me but she thinks I may be too young for her and not be serious about the way I tell her I feel.She also says she would give me a chance in a heartbeat if she were not seeing the other guy........I don't know what to think I kind of think she is stringing me along because I am younger and make her feel good about herslef but she thinks there is no future in it so she just enjoys my friendship which I have assured her she has either way.I have decided to play it cool and just keep being her friend and see what happens.We have been talking alot more and seeing each other alot more than we have in the past....like alot more.....so I am thinking that is good but I rarely have genuine feeling for most of the women I date what do you think she feels really and what should I do to prevent myself from getting hurt. :dunno:

Please be patient...Fiesty will be with you shortly.....

RAESAAD
07-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Oh and she also says I am one of the only guys she has ever brought around her daughter and her daughter likes......she comes down the street almost every night when I get home to tell me Hi with her friends on her bike.....

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Ok Fiesty, this is a tough one...take your time...our boy Raesaad needs you...

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:21 PM
this is a blast but I gotta go...check ya'll tomorrow...hey Fiesty, this should keep your mind off your organs...and hell it's for a good cause...the betterment of the men on this site...what do you think about the same kinda thing for some of the other chicks...we could do...."All the Way with Agony"...or maybe..."Secrets for the SnakeCharmer...

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Dear Raesaad, please be advised that Fiesty takes all questions very seriously and your reply may take some time. Fiesty does her research, checks with her contacts and then creates a rough draft on paper prior to typing anything on here. Its serious answeres from a rather serious chick. We at the Scene are sure you understand, and we thank you for your patience in this matter

RAESAAD
07-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Dear Raesaad, please be advised that Fiesty takes all questions very seriously and your reply may take some time. Fiesty does her research, checks with her contacts and then creates a rough draft on paper prior to typing anything on here. Its serious answeres from a rather serious chick. We at the Scene are sure you understand, and we thank you for your patience in this matter
LOL.....I know she will get to it sometime. :)

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:35 PM
I know you are a very busy women and probably get bombarded with questions and emails and helping people work out their problems must be very tiresome...so from the bottom of my heart...thanks. BTW what is STFU nad its 525 POSTS...very funny.... :mad: ;)
lmao! oh my bad. i knew you couldn;t possibly weigh that much! :eek:
stfu = shut the **** up

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:38 PM
LOL.....I know she will get to it sometime. :)
she gets to you soon. She's a cool lady and I am havin' a lot of fun with this and I think she is too until someone actually asked her a real question...now I dont see her anywhere..probably just stepped out for lunch or pre dinner snack...or she had to pee...again....I gotta run take care check back in tomorrow...

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:45 PM
i don;t know anything about her but from what facts you have given me, perhaps she has invested a lot of time in this long-distance relationship and thinks it might have a future. sounds like she really likes you but if she thinks you are too young, i think it is more of her seriously doubting there could be a future in it. single, 30-something moms are looking for stability not casual romances (usually). my guess is that she is afraid you couldn;t commit to her.

now if you really like her and are willing to commit (at least be open to the idea that it could potentially go somewhere) then maybe have a serious convo and let her know how you feel. she may just need some reassurance that you are not out to use her or hurt her, especiallu since chidlren are involved (hers & yuors). of course, women are always skeptical of the players' lines so actions will speak louder than words. you can tell her that you are willing to show her how you care if she'd give you a chance, but that you too don't want to get hurt should she decide to stick with the long-distance relationship she has.
maybe point out that if she is torn then perhaps her feelings for the other guy isn;t as strong as she thought seeing as she hasn;t even given you a chance yet?

hope that helps a little. good luck. :)

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:45 PM
she gets to you soon. She's a cool lady and I am havin' a lot of fun with this and I think she is too until someone actually asked her a real question...now I dont see her anywhere..probably just stepped out for lunch or pre dinner snack...or she had to pee...again....I gotta run take care check back in tomorrow...

Any and all information or advice recieved by any of the posters on this site is intended for mature audiences and is in no way shape or form the opinion of the BoxingScene, it franchizies, affiliates, cohorts, family, friends or investors... and shall be held harmless to any any possible ill fate caused by the advice you recieve from any psycho chick who says she a psychologist and pregnant..for a complete view of the Boxing Scene's disclaimer...please go to ...Gofukurslfudmbfuk.com

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:46 PM
I know barely anyone who has a tub for 2 lol
tubs for 2 are the wider and longer tubs, not just "standards".
jacuzzi tubs or the old fashioned deep, pedastool tubs are the best.

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Please be patient...Fiesty will be with you shortly.....
lol! i luv ya coagulator :luvbed:

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Oh and she also says I am one of the only guys she has ever brought around her daughter and her daughter likes......she comes down the street almost every night when I get home to tell me Hi with her friends on her bike.....
that is very important too. you should have her think about that. ;)

Crumble
07-10-2006, 03:49 PM
my next door neigbour always stares at me that extra second too long when he says hello in the morning...........he is going to kill me isn't he?

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:50 PM
bingo! to both. lol!

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:51 PM
my next door neigbour always stares at me that extra second too long when he says hello in the morning...........he is going to kill me isn't he?
not. either he's secretly attracted to you or he is a social misfit and has no real clue how long it's socially acceptable to maintain eye contact.

RAESAAD
07-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Thanks feisty.......I think you are right about her not taking me seriously and she thinks I just want to **** her.I really do think that I like her and would be willing to give it my best shot to make it work and last.....I guess I will just be supportive and friendly and see what happens.Her daughter is very sweet to and very good with my little boy when they have played together which is only like twice but still......she also says she really respects how good of a father I am and loves my son......Oh I failed to mention something I think is hurting me too......her ex-husband her daughters father is now 29 just one year older than me and she says he is an immature ******* and was never home when they were married so I am sure that does not help me.

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:53 PM
not. either he's secretly attracted to you or he is a social misfit and has no real clue how long it's socially acceptable to maintain eye contact.
You now can see for yourself the importance of the advice givin to us by our sage and spritual guide Fiesty Wench...hey fiesty how funny was that website I listed...did you get it...gofukurslfudmbass.com...I made myself laugh at that one....

Crumble
07-10-2006, 03:54 PM
hehe social misfit I like that.

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks feisty.......I think you are right about her not taking me seriously and she thinks I just want to **** her.I really do think that I like her and would be willing to give it my best shot to make it work and last.....I guess I will just be supportive and friendly and see what happens.Her daughter is very sweet to and very good with my little boy when they have played together which is only like twice but still......she also says she really respects how good of a father I am and loves my son......Oh I failed to mention something I think is hurting me too......her ex-husband her daughters father is now 29 just one year older than me and she says he is an immature ******* and was never home when they were married so I am sure that does not help me.
to know ya..she will come around...it will all work out...oh **** this is Fiesty's Forum...sorry Fiesty for movin in on your area...if you want a mans perspective you can go to the thread named...The Coagulator Likes To Slap Stupid Chicks.... :D :) ;)

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:58 PM
yea, you just have to remind her that everyone is different and she can;t assume you are just like him. again your words and actions should prove enought to her. i also think you 2 should have a talk though and just put your cards on the table and see what happens. given her something to think about.

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 03:59 PM
You now can see for yourself the importance of the advice givin to us by our sage and spritual guide Fiesty Wench...hey fiesty how funny was that website I listed...did you get it...gofukurslfudmbass.com...I made myself laugh at that one....
yes, you are cracking me up today.

though, i think "what would fiesty do" was the funniest name you came up with out of them all. this was a great idea.

RAESAAD
07-10-2006, 04:02 PM
yea, you just have to remind her that everyone is different and she can;t assume you are just like him. again your words and actions should prove enought to her. i also think you 2 should have a talk though and just put your cards on the table and see what happens. given her something to think about.
I kind of already have at least on my end......I just don't want to bug her out or keep talking about it too much.

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 04:04 PM

though, i think "what would fiesty do" was the funniest name you came up with out of them all. this was a great idea.

WTFWFD What the **** would fiesty do...All the Way with Agony...Secrets for The SnakeCharmer...gimme some other chicks names on here...it could be very funny...I truely gotta roll...I will check back in here tomorrow...its been really fun....hope it helps people to...yeah right!

The Coagulator
07-10-2006, 04:08 PM

you could charge a little good K or points for your help...I dont think anyone would be against that...and of course, I would get my standard cutman fee of 2% of your take...what do ya say?

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 04:10 PM
WTFWFD What the **** would fiesty do...All the Way with Agony...Secrets for The SnakeCharmer...gimme some other chicks names on here...it could be very funny...I truely gotta roll...I will check back in here tomorrow...its been really fun....hope it helps people to...yeah right!
slimz is a female but usually only posts in the pinoy lounge. and boxclever is a female limey but almost never posts anymore
:(

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 04:12 PM
you could charge a little good K or points for your help...I dont think anyone would be against that...and of course, I would get my standard cutman fee of 2% of your take...what do ya say?
no. it have to be optional. good k if they liked the advice and bad k id they thought it was horrible k and no k if it was useless. lol!

and will you get the **** outta here already. lol!
you're a damn addict to this place.
see you tomorrow :luvbed:

* FeistyWench *
07-10-2006, 04:15 PM
I kind of already have at least on my end......I just don't want to bug her out or keep talking about it too much.
yea, not good to bug, just as long as she knows how you feel.
but at som epoint it will be inevitable to have the talk again, esp. if you like her.

RAESAAD
07-10-2006, 04:19 PM
yea, not good to bug, just as long as she knows how you feel.
but at som epoint it will be inevitable to have the talk again, esp. if you like her.
Oh I know that......I will give it a few and see how things go because she has been calling me everyday and **** like that which is cool....we used to go weeks without talking sometimes but not the past couple of weeks.

The Coagulator
07-11-2006, 09:42 AM

What if the men of the Scene could ask about certain things about women that really pisses us off and then Fiesty with all he infinite woman wisdom could try and help us understand.

Why is it when its my turn to do dishes, if I dont get right up off my ass and do them almost immediately after eating, my wife starts givin' me the attitude or she starts to get up to go do them herself because I'm not "moving fast enough". All chicks this way or just mine. It pisses me off sometimes....

jason100x
07-11-2006, 11:22 AM

This is turning out to be one of the most interesting sections of this whole forum. Lots of good discussions come up here.

* FeistyWench *
07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
What if the men of the Scene could ask about certain things about women that really pisses us off and then Fiesty with all he infinite woman wisdom could try and help us understand.

Why is it when its my turn to do dishes, if I dont get right up off my ass and do them almost immediately after eating, my wife starts givin' me the attitude or she starts to get up to go do them herself because I'm not "moving fast enough". All chicks this way or just mine. It pisses me off sometimes....
many are like yours, especially older, mariied women, BUT not all. many women expect you to do the chore as she would. if she does it right after eating, then you should. i think she probably gets a bit anxious and aggitated (and can;t bare seeing the dishes just sit around) and assumes you'll just keep putting it off. then the martyr thing kicks in and she just says it is easier if she does does them. then she'll ***** and having had to do them. lol!
vicious circle really.
best way to handle it: either don't offer to do them anymore (not best idea) or assure her that you WILL do the dishes but you want to wait an hour (or whatever) to give your meal time to settle/digest in your stomach first.

* FeistyWench *
07-11-2006, 08:30 PM
This is turning out to be one of the most interesting sections of this whole forum. Lots of good discussions come up here.
i agree. :)

The Coagulator
07-12-2006, 08:01 AM
many are like yours, especially older, mariied women, BUT not all. many women expect you to do the chore as she would. if she does it right after eating, then you should. i think she probably gets a bit anxious and aggitated (and can;t bare seeing the dishes just sit around) and assumes you'll just keep putting it off. then the martyr thing kicks in and she just says it is easier if she does does them. then she'll ***** and having had to do them. lol!
vicious circle really.
best way to handle it: either don't offer to do them anymore (not best idea) or assure her that you WILL do the dishes but you want to wait an hour (or whatever) to give your meal time to settle/digest in your stomach first.

I have a time frame...I am alowed(LOL) a cup of coffee and a smoke...then I had better get my ass up...and you described it to a tee. The scemantics of it all. Its at times funny and frustrating...I do alot of chores...we both work outside the home and at different times of day...we call it "shifts" (LOL). I walk in from work, we high five and a kiss 4 days a week. It's tough, but we raise our own kids...no day care!

* FeistyWench *
07-12-2006, 03:05 PM
I have a time frame...I am alowed(LOL) a cup of coffee and a smoke...then I had better get my ass up...and you described it to a tee. The scemantics of it all. Its at times funny and frustrating...I do alot of chores...we both work outside the home and at different times of day...we call it "shifts" (LOL). I walk in from work, we high five and a kiss 4 days a week. It's tough, but we raise our own kids...no day care!
yup, "shifts" - me and my hubby do the same thing and sonny & his wife did it & to some extent still kinda do.

so i was right about the time frame? lol! :D

Papa Ace
07-13-2006, 04:49 AM

rae, you havent cleared whether the guy this chick is seeing is already off the scene. that could give you trouble too. a lot of them single moms, especially those who came from disaster marriages, tend to look for the ideal ones. and its easier for them to be dating quite a few because no commitment is usually being agreed upon unless she'd be sure this time. single moms tends to be very careful in choosing. you really need to look into the competition side of it. trust me this chick is keeping other numbers beside you.

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 07:45 AM
yup, "shifts" - me and my hubby do the same thing and sonny & his wife did it & to some extent still kinda do.

so i was right about the time frame? lol! :D

Women are sooooo hard to understand sometimes...it's funny how they say they are more mature than men...in some things, I agree, but sooooo many times, and not just my wife, I think, grow the **** up. Sometimes woman can be big babies! Especially when we arent meeting "their expectations". And what really pisses me off is when a woman wants you to handle a certain situation a certain way, and you disagree with them, then "you never listen to me" or its "you invalidate how I feel or what Im saying"..blah blah blah...in my head I say...its not that...your just wrong!

* FeistyWench *
07-13-2006, 09:13 AM
some women are naggy by nature.
however i think men and women have something in common. they view certain chores or duties as being "their" arena.
generally it is the woman asking the man for help around the house or with the kids, but they have a preconceived notion of what the help involves, not simply doing the dishes but doing it in a certain "correct" manner which can involve timeliness or a certain technique (first you do this then this then this).

men rarely ask women for help. once i offered to help my husband mow the lawn. i got it done but he criticized HOW i did it. to me the lawn was mowed and there were no screw-ups, but apparently i did not do it in a manner that he viewed as correct.

i think in todays society women tend to be a bit overworked. many have jobs, then take care of the house and children. men do a lot too, but a lot of men just don't help with the domestic stuff (many do help - don't get defensive guys, i am just saying in general, a good number don't help). then the women get burnt out and start nagging and *****ing even more.

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 10:35 AM
some women are naggy by nature.
however i think men and women have something in common. they view certain chores or duties as being "their" arena.
generally it is the woman asking the man for help around the house or with the kids, but they have a preconceived notion of what the help involves, not simply doing the dishes but doing it in a certain "correct" manner which can involve timeliness or a certain technique (first you do this then this then this).

men rarely ask women for help. once i offered to help my husband mow the lawn. i got it done but he criticized HOW i did it. to me the lawn was mowed and there were no screw-ups, but apparently i did not do it in a manner that he viewed as correct.

i think in todays society women tend to be a bit overworked. many have jobs, then take care of the house and children. men do a lot too, but a lot of men just don't help with the domestic stuff (many do help - don't get defensive guys, i am just saying in general, a good number don't help). then the women get burnt out and start nagging and *****ing even more.

I worked 2 jobs... a day job, then right after I worked and owned my own janitorial and floor care business, so when I wasnt working for "the man" I was selling and if I wasnt selling, I was cleaning. If I wasnt cleaning I was sleeping and my X was working a day job, then coming home and having to cook and clean and take care of kids, homework, bull****, pay bills...it was awefull now looking back, no wonder she quit me..she told me...me or the business...I told her it was the business that was going to get us both free...she didnt want to wait around for the it to come to fruition...now I dont have her or the business...I let it go to **** in the divorce...I didnt want her taking part of it when she had nothing to do with it...and of course...it was all my fault...if I was better at doing the bills, if I made more money, if I would let the business go and be home more...I dont blame her all the time, there are times I say to myself...I dont blame her...we were living together alone.

* FeistyWench *
07-13-2006, 10:40 AM
I worked 2 jobs... a day job, then right after I worked and owned my own janitorial and floor care business, so when I wasnt working for "the man" I was selling and if I wasnt selling, I was cleaning. If I wasnt cleaning I was sleeping and my X was working a day job, then coming home and having to cook and clean and take care of kids, homework, bull****, pay bills...it was awefull now looking back, no wonder she quit me..she told me...me or the business...I told her it was the business that was going to get us both free...she didnt want to wait around for the it to come to fruition...now I dont have her or the business...I let it go to **** in the divorce...I didnt want her taking part of it when she had nothing to do with it...and of course...it was all my fault...if I was better at doing the bills, if I made more money, if I would let the business go and be home more...I dont blame her all the time, there are times I say to myself...I dont blame her...we were living together alone.
it's hard cause lots of times the man is the primary "bread earner" and may have to work long hours or 2 jobs. he is doing it for the family, but ultimately the woman and children feel resentful that he is not there at home more. it's a no-win situation. it certainly wasn't all your fault. from what you told me i think it was doomed to start. you couldn;t have made her happy. as for not wanting to share a business you put everything into and she had no involvement, i really can understand your not wanting her to have any of it.

The Coagulator
07-13-2006, 10:58 AM
it's hard cause lots of times the man is the primary "bread earner" and may have to work long hours or 2 jobs. he is doing it for the family, but ultimately the woman and children feel resentful that he is not there at home more. it's a no-win situation. it certainly wasn't all your fault. from what you told me i think it was doomed to start. you couldn;t have made her happy. as for not wanting to share a business you put everything into and she had no involvement, i really can understand your not wanting her to have any of it.

but once we separated, I saw no reson to work that hard anymore. So I worked my day job, got a bartending job and then....you know the rest...off in the distance...nice butt

* FeistyWench *
07-13-2006, 01:51 PM
but once we separated, I saw no reson to work that hard anymore. So I worked my day job, got a bartending job and then....you know the rest...off in the distance...nice butt
well, once she goes and takes the kids there is no reason to work that hard anymore, is there?

The Coagulator
07-14-2006, 08:45 AM
well, once she goes and takes the kids there is no reason to work that hard anymore, is there?

a "finding myself period" of about 6 months to a year. I went into deep depression for a while. So much of my own self esteem was so wrapped up in what my X thought of me that once she didnt think of me at all...I just lost myself. I recently wrote about that fello bartender who jolted me back...he told me one other thing too that really hit home and made a big change for me...never again let the opinion of someone else towards you ever effect how you feel about yourself. I know it sounds cliche but I lost myself for a while and I learned no matter how much you love someone and no matter how much you want them to love you...you had better keep a place in your heart that is all yours so that next time a woman takes everything else in life away, you still have that!

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:15 AM
a "finding myself period" of about 6 months to a year. I went into deep depression for a while. So much of my own self esteem was so wrapped up in what my X thought of me that once she didnt think of me at all...I just lost myself. I recently wrote about that fello bartender who jolted me back...he told me one other thing too that really hit home and made a big change for me...never again let the opinion of someone else towards you ever effect how you feel about yourself. I know it sounds cliche but I lost myself for a while and I learned no matter how much you love someone and no matter how much you want them to love you...you had better keep a place in your heart that is all yours so that next time a woman takes everything else in life away, you still have that!
gotta love bartenders, but he is right.
for me, it's not so much caring what people i love think about me, but caring what people in my life think about me. curently i stress myself out over my mother-(monster)-in-law.
it really is like the cinderella story in that i do everything to make her accept me or like me and she always finds criticism. i can never win. she is an absolute pro at passive aggressiveness. honestly, she is neurotic and has several emotional issues. and as most emotionally unstable people, she is fine and every one else is screwed up (in her view). any way, it's taken me a while to just accept that i won't ever win with her and ultimately who the f' cares if she likes me. she is not my family and i certainly don't love her. i am pleasant when i HAVE to be around her, but cool and aloof. i just immerse myself into playing with my son when she is around. it is hard to let her get to me when my son is such a joy. i adore him. though i fear for the day when she says one too many nasty things (wrong thing at the wrong time) and i snap. knowing me, i'd go off in a big way and just unload everything that has accumulated in 6 years. lmao! i know it's unhealthy to hold things in but i have already tried talking to her and she is in denial. well, if i do snap, that would be it. for my son and husband i hope it never gets to that point.

* FeistyWench *
07-15-2006, 09:16 AM
ok let's not let this thread be too much of a downer.

any one else want to ask for some female advice?

The Coagulator
07-17-2006, 11:44 AM
ok let's not let this thread be too much of a downer.

any one else want to ask for some female advice?

my buddy (honestly) was *****in' this morning about how he and his girlfriend have been together for 6 years now and to him, she is hotter today than ever, he really loves her and still very much lusts her. When she changes cloths he stares at her body and tells her how hot she is and tries to get close to her while she is changing or getting out of the shower and she says to him..."you make me feel like a piece of meat"...and "cut it out, is that all you think about". Here's my buddy, trying to let her know how he feels and to make her understand that after all these years she is still #1 is his book and she has to handle it like that...instead of a hundred other repsonses...thats the best she can do...Fiesty...do most women act like this...would they rather us not show our lust for them...?> What do ya think?

* FeistyWench *
07-17-2006, 05:49 PM
my buddy (honestly) was *****in' this morning about how he and his girlfriend have been together for 6 years now and to him, she is hotter today than ever, he really loves her and still very much lusts her. When she changes cloths he stares at her body and tells her how hot she is and tries to get close to her while she is changing or getting out of the shower and she says to him..."you make me feel like a piece of meat"...and "cut it out, is that all you think about". Here's my buddy, trying to let her know how he feels and to make her understand that after all these years she is still #1 is his book and she has to handle it like that...instead of a hundred other repsonses...thats the best she can do...Fiesty...do most women act like this...would they rather us not show our lust for them...?> What do ya think?
honestly, from what she says back to him, i suspect that she does feel like a piece of meat. to her, he probably seems over-sexed. like he is just horny and she just happens to be there.
advice: (1) compliment how sexy or beautiful she is when she is not nakesd or when changing so it seems like a compliment and not asking for sex. (2) let her initiate sex occassionally. sometimes women just like feelin like she has to try a little to turn a man on. if he's always asking for it, it seems like he wants "it" (sex) more than he really wants "her".

The Coagulator
07-18-2006, 07:14 AM
honestly, from what she says back to him, i suspect that she does feel like a piece of meat. to her, he probably seems over-sexed. like he is just horny and she just happens to be there.
advice: (1) compliment how sexy or beautiful she is when she is not nakesd or when changing so it seems like a compliment and not asking for sex. (2) let her initiate sex occassionally. sometimes women just like feelin like she has to try a little to turn a man on. if he's always asking for it, it seems like he wants "it" (sex) more than he really wants "her".

I will let me know...um I mean my buddy...LOl...I dont live with him so I dont know if or how much he compliments her when she is not naked...but I will ask and then I'll tell him to do it more regardless of his answer...thanks

* FeistyWench *
07-18-2006, 05:36 PM
I will let me know...um I mean my buddy...LOl...I dont live with him so I dont know if or how much he compliments her when she is not naked...but I will ask and then I'll tell him to do it more regardless of his answer...thanks
i was just trying to remain positive and assumed they had a solid relationship.

of course, if the relationship is strained there may be other reasons for her behavior.

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Come back Feisty!