View Full Version : urban slang thread

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 11:13 AM
ok...so this is not a mature thread. :dunno:
i thought we needed a humorous thread. :lol1:
here is a thread of HUMOROUS slang words and the definitions.

i will start:
muffin top = A member of the female sex who adorns herself prodominantly in clothing way too small for herself, creating an effect of her figure (fat rolls) spilling out over the top of her pants, resembling the top of a muffin. Muffin tops are generally unaware of their condition, and typically even believe that they are MORE attractive than non-muffin tops. These females are very easily spotted in nearly all social events, and the muffin tops even parade themselves about in a way to advertise their willingness to participate in sexual activity with willing members of BOTH sexes. Most of the time, muffin tops can be found in the pressence of and under the influence of alcohol and other substances.

BrooklynBomber
07-08-2006, 11:17 AM
ok...so this is not a mature thread.
i thought we needed a humorous thread.
here is a thread of slang words and the definitions.

i will start:
muffin top = A member of the female sex who adorns herself prodominantly in clothing way too small for herself, creating an effect of her figure (fat rolls) spilling out over the top of her pants, resembling the top of a muffin. Muffin tops are generally unaware of their condition, and typically even believe that they are MORE attractive than non-muffin tops. These females are very easily spotted in nearly all social events, and the muffin tops even parade themselves about in a way to advertise their willingness to participate in sexual activity with willing members of BOTH sexes. Most of the time, muffin tops can be found in the pressence of and under the influence of alcohol and other substances.
Ha-ha, I know many girls like that, and do you kow what the worst, when these girls got pale white skin.
I know, the reason, I am hated by quite a few girls is cause I made them go to gym get their asses on a treadmill. But by getting bunch of girls in shape, I am doing world a favor :p

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Mangina:
1. The act of tucking the male genatalia back between the legs, creating psuedo feminine genatalia.

(See Also: Penile Albrechtus Syndrome)

2. Derisive term for a man's feminine side - especially when he's picky, touchy or emotional about something seemingly minor.

3. The bumhole - almost always a man's, and usually used in a prison-dating context.

2nd II none
07-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Mangina:
1. The act of tucking the male genatalia back between the legs, creating psuedo feminine genatalia.

(See Also: Penile Albrechtus Syndrome)

2. Derisive term for a man's feminine side - especially when he's picky, touchy or emotional about something seemingly minor.

3. The bumhole - almost always a man's, and usually used in a prison-dating context.

hey hey careful i have that word coyrighted. :D

Crumble
07-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Butterz: Ugly

your muffin top thing is interesting in London we have:

Sloane Rangers: Sloane square is a part of London where the posh twats live, the younger ones are the Sloane Rangers. They'll wear designer clothes everywhere, they all know eachother, and they all think they know Prince Harry. lol

Footballers Wives: Blonde, Common, slim, usually pretty but caked in make-up, stupid, orange faced, short skirts. If your a footballer she'll be on it, although they can't all have footballers. Some end up with spice boys.

Spice boy: Lad, loud, has ****ey gelled hair, also frequents the tanning booth, failing that he'll let fly with some fake tan, usually stupid. Used to be a chav.

Chav: A chav boy wears a baseball cap, tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks, he is abusive. He'll take your money if you let him.

A chav girl: Has her hair scrapped back so tight she looks bald, wears tracky bottoms rolled up with trainer socks, she'll wear huuuuuuugge earrings.

Homeboys: They'll wear American basketball shirts, all that FUBU ****e and mad baggy shorts. Regardless of the fact they live in a suburban semi with their incontinenet grandmother. You dont really get the female version.

Indieheads/Students: the blokes Scruffy, hairy blokes, vans trainers and vintage t-shirts (me..lol)
the girls: skirts with leg warmers underneath, those tiny ****ing ballet shoes wtf, nuff eye shadow. Hair all over their face, so they all look hot in the dark, good plan I think!

others:

A nightclub trickster: Wow she is hot (lights come on).....sweet baby jesus what it is that?

Trickster: yeah she's slim, nice outfit...nice hair,.......wonder what she looks like,....whoooaaa she is older than my mother!. young hair/ old broad lol.

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 01:46 PM
i think i saw a trickster in action last week. lmao!
i was at the grocery store and this woman from the back was getting the attention and stares from all the men walking by. she was wearing tights pants and a fitted long sleeve shirt.
she had a nice body - clothed and from the back, but when she finally turned and i saw her face. good god! the woman was like 60 or soemthing and had that goose neck thing going and a hideous make-up job. lmao!

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 01:46 PM
hey hey careful i have that word coyrighted. :D
i threw that in just for you :luvbed:

Crumble
07-08-2006, 02:01 PM
the woman was like 60 or soemthing and had that goose neck thing going and a hideous make-up job. lmao!

you know what is the worst...the crease. You know when old women wear stuff that shows their cleavage, and there's like that wrinkle thats there like a a v shape wrinkle....that makes me feel queasy. If Im married when my wife hits that age, im telling her about this crease.

THE REAL NINJA
07-08-2006, 02:03 PM
yh that's cute i just did about 50 of them and lost it all :rolleyes:

RAESAAD
07-08-2006, 02:04 PM
there ia a buttaface.......which means everything looks good but her face.

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 02:05 PM
life-noob:

A life-noob (a.k.a lifenoob, lifenub, and other l33tspeak variations) is a person who cannot handle, cope with, or live in the real world. They often turn to "living on the net", and prove their worth by playing immersive games such as MMORPG's. While they often master such environments by rapidly advancing to the highest level, they're lack of understanding of society and community usually make them appear to be immature 12 year olds with no command of any language (not even l3375p34k).

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 02:06 PM
you know what is the worst...the crease. You know when old women wear stuff that shows their cleavage, and there's like that wrinkle thats there like a a v shape wrinkle....that makes me feel queasy. If Im married when my wife hits that age, im telling her about this crease.
when you get the crease: plastic surgery or stop wearing tops/shirts that expose it. :eek:

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 02:07 PM
yh that's cute i just did about 50 of them and lost it all :rolleyes:
that sucks! sorry :o

The Noose
07-08-2006, 02:12 PM
"The dogs bollocks": A british (limey) slang expression meaning 'great'.

As in "I saw Superman Returns last night, it was the dogs bollocks!" (ie. it was great)

Crumble
07-08-2006, 02:17 PM
we've got about a million for Drunk as well.

ruined,polluted,pissed,shattered,smashed,blottoed. ........

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 02:17 PM
hoople head

dervied from slang "hoople" which means a drunk; a drunkard

Source: HBO Original Series Deadwood, often stated by Al Swearengen

2nd II none
07-08-2006, 03:39 PM
i threw that in just for you :luvbed:

lol thank you sweetie.

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 04:26 PM
lol! who would have "thunk" it :confused:

Garbasail:

Noun. A wind sail made out of garbage bags and duct tape. The word Garbasail comes from the words Garbage Bag Sail, abbreviated as "Gar Ba Sail" or Garbasail.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/i-41322.jpg

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
browneye:
The eye that don't wink, it only stinks.
The anus, the poop shoot, the cornhole, the bung/bum hole, the "hershey highway" etc. etc.

* FeistyWench *
07-08-2006, 06:42 PM
for the men:

whale tail:
the appearance of the top rear strap of a woman’s thong, v-string or g-string underwear above the waistline of her pants, shorts, or skirt. though some low-rise clothing is now designed to display the whale tail at all times; so-called because the strap closely resembles a whale’s tail rising from the water

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/i-11685.jpg

JDizzle79
07-08-2006, 07:04 PM
for the men:

whale tail:
the appearance of the top rear strap of a woman’s thong, v-string or g-string underwear above the waistline of her pants, shorts, or skirt. though some low-rise clothing is now designed to display the whale tail at all times; so-called because the strap closely resembles a whale’s tail rising from the water

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/i-11685.jpg

thats nice!!!

SonnyG8R
07-10-2006, 07:52 PM
there ia a buttaface.......which means everything looks good but her face.

lol, thats perfect. I know a number of girls who meet that discription.

phallus
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
browneye:
The eye that don't wink, it only stinks.
The anus, the poop shoot, the cornhole, the bung/bum hole, the "hershey highway" etc. etc.

ha ha, tasty, there's also the red eye - same hole, just sometimes it's RED

erikalee82
03-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Tramp Stamp- A tatoo located on the lower back of a female, or right above her ass. Also referred to as a "Skag Tag", a "Cum Target", a "Bullseye", a "Placemat", etc.:blowjob: Basically, it means the chick is a whore, or easy. (Not always true by the way...)

* FeistyWench *
03-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Tramp Stamp- A tatoo located on the lower back of a female, or right above her ass. Also referred to as a "Skag Tag", a "Cum Target", a "Bullseye", a "Placemat", etc.:blowjob: Basically, it means the chick is a whore, or easy. (Not always true by the way...)

guess me and rainbow smite are tramps. lol!

however i DID get mine in the late 80's when it wasn't fashionable or the norm for women to get tattoos or to have them inked in that location.

erikalee82
03-04-2007, 05:56 PM

however i DID get mine in the late 80's when it wasn't fashionable or the norm for women to get tattoos or to have them inked in that location.

It's all good...I have one too, and I am NOT a tramp! I just think it is funny...

The Noose
03-04-2007, 07:57 PM

That'll teach u for being different!

angelo_dundee
03-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Hilarious thread.

I learnt some new terms.

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 03:54 AM
Nothin new to add, but funny thread.

Reminds me of some old **** ******s used to say on the playground BITD. :lol1::lol1::lol1: