View Full Version : Everything Pro Wrestling

Pages : [1] 2

neils7147933
07-04-2006, 09:37 PM
This thread is for people who are fans of pro wrestling organizations to discuss the current storylines, free agents, quality of matches, nostalgic posts about the old WWF, ECW, or WCW - or to book their own fantasy wrestling cards.

This thread is not for marks, but rather smart fans who realize that pro wrestling is a choreographed entertainment event with people under contract with the organizations for writing storylines.

This thread is not for people who wish to point out that wrestling is "stupid because it's fake" or "not a real sport" or "for nerds", etc.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=19256531&groupID=100037385&adTopicID=26&Mytoken=54B6B5C8-B05F-11E3-6EA3DD3F3E7A7E4546739279

Looks like the new ECW may be done already:

From what i just read time is already up for the new ECW

MAJOR Shakeup In ECW: Heyman No Longer Booking

source: PWDB.com

Dave Sherer has reported that a meeting took place before Tuesday's edition of ECW on the Sci-Fi Channel between Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn and Paul Heyman. Citing disappointment with the reaction at ECW Arena in which fans chanted "This show sucks", low ticket sales (particularly for the July 4'th show in Philadelphia) and a 15% drop off in ratings from week one to week two, Vince McMahon made the decision to put an end to the "ECW Style", including a break from all old ECW characters to be re-written and re-cast in the WWE style. The idea is to turn ECW into a third brand of WWE, with a roster and storylines more in line with that of Raw and Smackdown.

Paul Heyman's control of the ECW brand has been reduced to the capacity of "advisor", while Tommy Dreamer has been completely removed from the creative process, and will act only as an on-air character. Heyman had written a script for last night's show, but it was all but thrown out when Vince McMahon disapproved of it's content and had the WWE creative team re-write the show from the ground up. Paul Heyman was also relieved of his backstage duties, as WWE brass took over and ran the show as they ran Smackdown later that night.

It is expected that the staff of ECW referees will be given their release as the company moves away from the ECW image and incorporates the brand into the WWE fold. ECW ring announcer Stephen D'angelous has already been terminated by Vince McMahon.

Mike Johnson adds in his report that beginning with last night's broadcast, the ECW roster will not be flown in for television tapings, but instead will only call for the appearance of those scheduled to work that particular show.

The general opinion backstage is that when ECW finishes it's 12 week scheduled run on the Sci-Fi channel, it may be reduced to an internet program for WWE.com, or done away with altogether.

neils7147933
07-04-2006, 09:46 PM
July 3rd post:

Rhino challenged Vince McMahon to come to Orlando and take the ECW heavyweight and TV title belts from him, since he still has them. This may have been something just for the live crowd

Tito Fan 83
07-04-2006, 11:06 PM
I don't care what they do with ECW, just keep it off Raw.

I like that they put the belt on Edge. I'm calling an Edge-John Cena main event at Summerslam.

neils7147933
07-05-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't care what they do with ECW, just keep it off Raw.

I like that they put the belt on Edge. I'm calling an Edge-John Cena main event at Summerslam.
I agree with you, not because I like Raw, but because I would like to see ECW have its own style, even though with recent developments it does not appear likely...

THE REAL NINJA
07-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I agree with you, not because I like Raw, but because I would like to see ECW have its own style, even though with recent developments it does not appear likely...
Batista will be back soon and every thing will be all good again.

SonnyG8R
07-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I watched wrestling from the early 70's to the early/mid 90's.

Haven't watched since then.

But thinking back, Does anyone else remember when Vince McMahon was a wrestling stiff? For anyone who has watched wrestling for any length of time, you know that there are 3 main kind of matches. stiff vs. stiff (worst kind) start vs. stiff (pretty lame) star vs. star (by far the best) of course there are tag team, royal rumbles etc., but those are the main 3. Anyway, Vince used to be one of the guys who would regular lose to the stars. I had no idea he was even one of the big shots until years later.

Anyone else remember back in the mid 80's when Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse the body Ventura were the commentators for WWF wrestling? That had to be one of the Hieghts of the "sport".

How about back when Andy Kaufman used to wrestle women and then his feud with The King Jerry Lawler. That **** was hilarious.

Memorex
07-06-2006, 07:05 PM
ECW sucks ass now, before it was the best wrestling out there.
John Cena sucks so much ass, his character got old as soon as he started it. DX is funny but HHH needs go back as the KING OF KINGS, he's the Game and I hope he doesnt stray to far away from it.

THE REAL NINJA
07-06-2006, 07:19 PM
ECW sucks ass now, before it was the best wrestling out there.
John Cena sucks so much ass, his character got old as soon as he started it. DX is funny but HHH needs go back as the KING OF KINGS, he's the Game and I hope he doesnt stray to far away from it.
he's done with that he said he wants to be a good guy for the rest of his cr because he has a kid on the way. So now he just has fake orgasms with the new playboy girl on tv :confused:

THE REAL NINJA
07-06-2006, 07:23 PM
I watched wrestling from the early 70's to the early/mid 90's.

Haven't watched since then.

But thinking back, Does anyone else remember when Vince McMahon was a wrestling stiff? For anyone who has watched wrestling for any length of time, you know that there are 3 main kind of matches. stiff vs. stiff (worst kind) start vs. stiff (pretty lame) star vs. star (by far the best) of course there are tag team, royal rumbles etc., but those are the main 3. Anyway, Vince used to be one of the guys who would regular lose to the stars. I had no idea he was even one of the big shots until years later.

Anyone else remember back in the mid 80's when Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse the body Ventura were the commentators for WWF wrestling? That had to be one of the Hieghts of the "sport".

How about back when Andy Kaufman used to wrestle women and then his feud with The King Jerry Lawler. That **** was hilarious.
I only remember him wrestling in the 90's and today but his commentary in the 80's was the worst ever. I was watching some old tape of him and it is so funny how he talks " Hulk Hogan is going up CAN HE DO IT ? OOOOOOOO to late"

Memorex
07-06-2006, 07:29 PM
he's done with that he said he wants to be a good guy for the rest of his cr because he has a kid on the way. So now he just has fake orgasms with the new playboy girl on tv :confused:
Did he really say that? If thta's true , then it's bull****. For **** like he did in your last line.

THE REAL NINJA
07-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Did he really say that? If thta's true , then it's bull****. For **** like he did in your last line.
yeah he did...did you see that last show? I can't believe they get away with that stuff

neils7147933
07-07-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm surprised the Smoking gun doesn't have their mugshots up yet...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/rvdsabucharges

WWE responds to charges against RVD and Sabu
By Ed Williams III
July 5, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this week announced it was investigating five violations, including drug possession, levied against Rob Van Dam and Sabu by the Ohio State Highway Patrol. WWE announced today that based on information gathered over the past few days, Van Dam has been suspended without pay for 30 days and Sabu has been fined $1000. These actions are consistent with the Wellness Policy at WWE.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

neils7147933
07-07-2006, 01:23 AM
Re: Tuesday Night's ECW Show...

So a WWE guy is the new ECW champ, via a recycled WWF storyline where the owner screws over the wrestler a la McMahon and Austin...

oh, and 2 squash matches, a ****ty Kelly skit, a ****tier Sandman bit, and a main event broken up by 2 commercials.

It's my own fault for still watching...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3654/30059040ai.jpg

THE REAL NINJA
07-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Re: Tuesday Night's ECW Show...

So a WWE guy is the new ECW champ, via a recycled WWF storyline where the owner screws over the wrestler a la McMahon and Austin...

oh, and 2 squash matches, a ****ty Kelly skit, a ****tier Sandman bit, and a main event broken up by 2 commercials.

It's my own fault for still watching...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/3654/30059040ai.jpg
ba ha ha ha that's why i never fell into ecw . Unorganized i could run a better show .

PATO 1
07-07-2006, 08:40 AM
anybody upload some past matches i aint watched wwe/wwf since 2000 but used 2 love it no dooubt it has went down butt

sleazyfellow
07-07-2006, 08:54 AM
ba ha ha ha that's why i never fell into ecw . Unorganized i could run a better show .

it was forced cause rvd had got busted with that stuff....really stupid move though, big show is so one dimensional its not even funny, i hardly get to catch it all anymore but i had just recently bought "the rise n fall of ecw" on dvd and then i see its coming back...lol i felt gipped, but then when i saw the new ecw i knew it was crap, stupid divaish stuff, squash matches by sandman to jobbers (lets just hope he doesnt become 200-0 like goldBERG) called zombie? wth a zombie wrestler, its more retarded than wwe right now, and now rvd and sabu are outta the picture for a bit, theyre aint no reason to try n catch it, and mr bautista wont fix anything for smackdown, its lost sooo much too that the best thing they got going is king booker, and thats still not saying much

PATO 1
07-07-2006, 09:26 AM
the 90s was the golden era of all time when i used 2 watch

bret hart,kane,undertaker,austin,rock,mankind,michaels, hhh,diesel,vader,,big show,DX

BBKing
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM

bret hart,kane,undertaker,austin,rock,mankind,michaels, hhh,diesel,vader,,big show,DX

The 80's were even better.

Crumble
07-07-2006, 03:07 PM
I liked wrestling in the 90's. When as well as Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior, we had some seriously crazy characters.

I don't like anymore as they are trying to make it more realistic. My favourite wrestler of all-time is Doink the Clown. He used to scare the **** out of me.

BBKing
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I liked wrestling in the 90's. When as well as Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior, we had some seriously crazy characters.

I don't like anymore as they are trying to make it more realistic. My favourite wrestler of all-time is Doink the Clown. He used to scare the **** out of me.

From about 1984-1994 were good years.

The mid to late 70's were funny too. All the fake blood they used to use in the NWA was hilarious.

neils7147933
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Batista will be back soon and every thing will be all good again.
Where's your sarcastic smilie? I can't believe Vince has the balls to advertise a PPV where Batista vs. Mark Henry is the main event. With all the people he has under contract...pathetic

neils7147933
07-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Old school ECW > anything on TV since it went out of business...

neils7147933
07-07-2006, 03:23 PM

I started watching shortly after that...

Nash and Hall and Hart were in WCW when I started watching

Tito Fan 83
07-07-2006, 03:28 PM
The summer of 1998 was a great time for the WWE.

Stone Cold vs Kane in the first blood match at King of the Ring, then Austin winning the belt back the next night on Raw. Stone Cold vs the Undertaker at Summerslam. The Rock winning the belt at the Survivor Series.

Great Stuff.

neils7147933
07-07-2006, 03:30 PM
So who are you guys' favorite in-ring performers?

For me:

Kurt Angle
Amazing Red
AJ Styles
Jerry Lynn
Rob Van Dam
Trinity
Sonjay Dutt
Sabu
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Christopher Daniels
Mike Awesome

Favorite characters/gimmicks

Kurt Angle (Olympic hero - heel)
Hulk Hogan (face)
Sandman (everything up til now...)
New Jack
William Regal
The Rock (face - IC title days and early title reign pre-Invasion)
Tenacious Z (Zach Gowen, the 1-legged wrestler's two bouts in TNA before WWE exploited him, embarassed him, then released him...)

THE REAL NINJA
07-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Where's your sarcastic smilie? I can't believe Vince has the balls to advertise a PPV where Batista vs. Mark Henry is the main event. With all the people he has under contract...pathetic
yeah that's not very good ,but i do like Batista minds me of warrior a little.

THE REAL NINJA
07-07-2006, 05:00 PM

For me:

Kurt Angle
Amazing Red
AJ Styles
Jerry Lynn
Rob Van Dam
Trinity
Sonjay Dutt
Sabu
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Christopher Daniels
Mike Awesome

Hulk Hogan (face)
New Jack
William Regal
Tenacious Z (Zach Gowen, the 1-legged wrestler's two bouts in TNA before WWE exploited him, embarassed him, then released him...)
in ring is about the same, i'd add Benoit, Shelton Benjamin,great muta,jushin thunder ligar, a few others
gimmicks
warrior
L.O.D
Powers of Pain ,Haku & Barbarian
Undertaker & old Kane
Big Van Vader
Sid....,any Sting, Amed Johnson,The Rock,.....lots and lots of them

neils7147933
07-08-2006, 10:23 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/commentary/070806diary

Diary of Violence - 7/8/06
By Tommy Dreamer
July 8, 2006

TO ALL ECW FANS:

I TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK.

I CANNOT TRULY EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.

I AM ANGRY, PISSED OFF AND TOTALLY FRUSTRATED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEEING IN ECW.

I NEED TO SIT BACK AND DIGEST ALL OF THIS.

IF I WRITE ABOUT WHAT IS IN MY HEAD, MY COLUMN WILL PROBABLY NO LONGER EXIST.

SORRY.

Innovator of Violence
Tommy Dreamer

THE REAL NINJA
07-08-2006, 10:35 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/commentary/070806diary

Diary of Violence - 7/8/06
By Tommy Dreamer
July 8, 2006

TO ALL ECW FANS:

I TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK.

I CANNOT TRULY EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.

I AM ANGRY, PISSED OFF AND TOTALLY FRUSTRATED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEEING IN ECW.

I NEED TO SIT BACK AND DIGEST ALL OF THIS.

IF I WRITE ABOUT WHAT IS IN MY HEAD, MY COLUMN WILL PROBABLY NO LONGER EXIST.

SORRY.

Innovator of Violence
Tommy Dreamer
lmao all this over some weed :eek:

neils7147933
07-08-2006, 10:56 AM
lmao all this over some weed :eek:
Dreamer has actually gone on record saying "Give the new ECW a chance" when the first few shows were **** - even putting over Show and Randy Orton for their work ethic and toughness. Guess he's starting to come around...

THE REAL NINJA
07-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Dreamer has actually gone on record saying "Give the new ECW a chance" when the first few shows were **** - even putting over Show and Randy Orton for their work ethic and toughness. Guess he's starting to come around...
If they do it right i think Show would be great help to get it rolling again. They also should have used Kane for ECW his gimmic would fit in better then the others do .

neils7147933
07-08-2006, 03:56 PM
If they do it right i think Show would be great help to get it rolling again. They also should have used Kane for ECW his gimmic would fit in better then the others do .
Wow - I couldn't disagree with you more. "Getting over the new ECW" is a misconception on Vince's part. If he let Paul run the show and he just cut the checks and kept his storywriters off the product, the federation would be successful - and he would have two distinct brands - the "sports entertainment" brand - and the "hardcore wrestling" brand.

The only "new" ECW guys should come from TNA's X-Division as they become available, Ring of Honor, CZW, or - since there is a shortage of heels and because Paul is familiar with their roster, OVW. Big Show is not ECW. Kane wouldn't be either. Cena isn't for sure. Or Edge. Or ORton. Or, even though he's my favorite wrestler, Kurt Angle - his crossover was the smallest stretch - but being the only "mat wrestler" in the fed could only last so long anyway, and now he's injured....

PATO 1
07-08-2006, 04:10 PM
hey if put in some requests could any of you download some old fights for me karma/points would be given

THE REAL NINJA
07-08-2006, 10:21 PM
hey if put in some requests could any of you download some old fights for me karma/points would be given
there is a ton of them on youtube just type up who you want to see or wwf wwe wcw whatever

THE REAL NINJA
07-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Wow - I couldn't disagree with you more. "Getting over the new ECW" is a misconception on Vince's part. If he let Paul run the show and he just cut the checks and kept his storywriters off the product, the federation would be successful - and he would have two distinct brands - the "sports entertainment" brand - and the "hardcore wrestling" brand.

The only "new" ECW guys should come from TNA's X-Division as they become available, Ring of Honor, CZW, or - since there is a shortage of heels and because Paul is familiar with their roster, OVW. Big Show is not ECW. Kane wouldn't be either. Cena isn't for sure. Or Edge. Or ORton. Or, even though he's my favorite wrestler, Kurt Angle - his crossover was the smallest stretch - but being the only "mat wrestler" in the fed could only last so long anyway, and now he's injured....
yeah i understand it's just that i'm more into the wwe and wcw type wrestling so i need to have the 7' tall 300 pound gimmics to make it fun to watch .

Crumble
07-08-2006, 10:49 PM
yeah i understand it's just that i'm more into the wwe and wcw type wrestling so i need to have the 7' tall 300 pound gimmics to make it fun to watch .

thats what I like too, or the insanely fat dudes that you just can't knock over.

The best rivalry of rasslin' history was Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker though.

Undertaker when he never spoke, rolled his eyes back in his head, done that sitting up thing after getting battered for the entire match, also having Paul Bearer.

THE REAL NINJA
07-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Shawn Michaels' frustration with the DeGeneration X angle is ever-increasing reports the Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter.

HBK does not want to be viewed as "difficult" by his peers, and he's refrained from making any major complaints about the storyline. As seen on RAW, when the storyline calls for something against his religious beliefs, he comedically withdraws himself from the situation.

Shawn Michaels will take a hiatus to undergo knee surgery after DX's stint comes to an end. Upon returning, he will work a limited, three weeks per month schedule.wrestlingnews.com

-Antonio-
07-10-2006, 02:06 AM
I really dont like the ECW idea. Its just a way for WWE to put more of their superstars to use. They have way too many established stars right now to fit in raw and smackdown. I rather just see then give some people up to TNA. The whole "extreme" thing isnt going to work in todays wrestling world. Honestly what suprises any of you in wrestling anymore? Extreme matches to me are annoying after a while. Right now ECW is just raw with bad lighting.

-Antonio-
07-10-2006, 02:09 AM
This is why I didnt want to see D-X back. I knew it wouldnt last long. If it lasts past summerslam ill be suprised.

neils7147933
07-10-2006, 08:40 AM
I really dont like the ECW idea. Its just a way for WWE to put more of their superstars to use. They have way too many established stars right now to fit in raw and smackdown. I rather just see then give some people up to TNA. The whole "extreme" thing isnt going to work in todays wrestling world. Honestly what suprises any of you in wrestling anymore? Extreme matches to me are annoying after a while. Right now ECW is just raw with bad lighting.
ECW was more than barbed wire, ladders, tables, and chairs anyway, but I understand what you're saying - ECW on Sci-Fi is like the old Sunday Night Heat before they went to WWF New York and then made it more or less a highlight show.

I've only seen two non-PPV matches that were worth watching since the new show came out - Sabu vs. Mamaluke and Sabu vs. Roadkill.

They've got 60 min. - they should have 3 WRESTLING matches.

Of course 3 Wrestling matches would be more than Raw and Smackdown combined too.

Squashes, run-ins, skits, all the swimsuit/striptease bull**** - it's why I quit watching wrestling. I keep hoping a gem will slip through in the new ECW - One Night Stand II had some good matches - Misterio vs. Sabu, Funk & Dreamer vs. Foley & Edge - even RVD vs. Cena until the end... All doesn't have to be lost, but Paul needs to be able to book the shows and let in-ring stuff happen that isn't just squash matches

Tito Fan 83
07-10-2006, 02:53 PM
I dont really like how the WWE divided Raw and Smackdown into two completely different promotions. If I were in charge, I would use Smackdown as a developmental show for Raw. I'd give Smackdown the tag team champions, the US champion and the Cruiserweight champion. I'd put all of my big guys on Raw, and use Smackdown as a place where I tested out some guys with potential.

I just think guys like the Undertaker, Chris Benoit and King Booker should be on the big stage of Raw. The Undertaker should be fueding with guys like Edge, Cena and Triple H.

PATO 1
07-10-2006, 03:15 PM
hey

if any ya'll got loads of wcw dvds/vids pm me

neils7147933
07-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I dont really like how the WWE divided Raw and Smackdown into two completely different promotions. If I were in charge, I would use Smackdown as a developmental show for Raw. I'd give Smackdown the tag team champions, the US champion and the Cruiserweight champion. I'd put all of my big guys on Raw, and use Smackdown as a place where I tested out some guys with potential.

I just think guys like the Undertaker, Chris Benoit and King Booker should be on the big stage of Raw. The Undertaker should be fueding with guys like Edge, Cena and Triple H.
The WWE roster now is as big as all 3 big feds in the late 1990s. Separating the shows allowed more guys to get TV time, plus it doubles the tour money because they can be performing in two different large arenas at a time - and the entire roster isn't travelling from city to city with only a few guys getting TV time on both shows. They switch up the rosters from time to time

THE REAL NINJA
07-10-2006, 05:58 PM
hey

if any ya'll got loads of wcw dvds/vids pm me
4 real there is tons of it here ..http://www.youtube.com/results?search=wcw&search_type=search_videos

Crumble
07-10-2006, 06:16 PM
I saw Undertaker vs Yokozuna on youtube, and Mr Perfect vs Doink the clow...awesome.

-Antonio-
07-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Pretty good opening match on raw. Nice for WWE to start off with a good match for a change rather than a segment. I do hate how they take a comercial break right in the middle of a match though. I noticed how Shelton Benjamin got ZERO crowd reaction, its a damn shame he has so much talent yet so little charisma.

-Antonio-
07-10-2006, 10:22 PM
If anyone happens to have any matches on their computer and could possibly upload some that would be great.

neils7147933
07-10-2006, 11:01 PM
If anyone happens to have any matches on their computer and could possibly upload some that would be great.
I've got a number of discs somewhere; I'll look for them later...

Verstyle
07-10-2006, 11:04 PM
i've already started the suck it! again so i gotta start watchin wrestling cause i heard my boys r back.

neils7147933
07-10-2006, 11:07 PM
i've already started the suck it! again so i gotta start watchin wrestling cause i heard my boys r back.
Enjoy it while/if it lasts. HBK is very opposed to participating in the storyline due to new religious beliefs and he's not healthy enough to perform a heavy schedule right now either...

Verstyle
07-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Enjoy it while/if it lasts. HBK is very opposed to participating in the storyline due to new religious beliefs and he's not healthy enough to perform a heavy schedule right now either...

new religious beliefs?

-Antonio-
07-10-2006, 11:39 PM
HBK is a born again christian, so a lot of the stuff they are doing is against his beliefs.

-Antonio-
07-10-2006, 11:41 PM
The diva search is such a waste of time. I cant believe people actually like this stuff. If anything its good comedy seeing every single one of them mess up on live tv.

neils7147933
07-10-2006, 11:59 PM
The diva search is such a waste of time. I cant believe people actually like this stuff. If anything its good comedy seeing every single one of them mess up on live tv.
WWE Divas Undressed was one of the worst hours of TV, ever...

Verstyle
07-11-2006, 12:02 AM
WWE Divas Undressed was one of the worst hours of TV, ever...

10 to 1 says they didnt get naked

-Antonio-
07-11-2006, 12:16 AM
If that was the one where Rico came out in a thong then yes I agree. On a side note Raw started out with a good opening match and a suprisingly decent match between Trish and Marlena then it went down hill. After a classic promo from Mick Foley they basically just put it to waste by ending his fued with Ric Flair. Why bring Eugene into the picture? Why build the whole show up for D-X and have them show up for 2 minutes at the end? Was Armando Alejandro Estrada even on? If so I missed him, that would have atleast made things a little better.

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Don't have any on my computer right now, but I'll put up some I found on youtube...

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 12:53 AM
2002 Ladder Match - TNA - Sabu vs. Malice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3paJQCCvbcA

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Terry Funk & Mr Pogo vs Masatso Tanaka & Hayabusa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgT9aeZCml8

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 12:59 AM
FMW Deathmatch Cactus Jack vs Wing Kanemura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtB14LZNAQ

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Psicosis vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri - ECW - 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGyKGt2kOg

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:02 AM
FMW: Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. Hayabusa & Tommy Dreamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKmNPQOp40

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:05 AM
CZW - Sick Nick Mondo vs Zandig

LIGHT TUBES MATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0FaD-7NEak

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:06 AM
IWA = Cactus Jack & The Crypt Keeper vs. Leatherface & Shoj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Jg-zkhH3w

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Terry Funk vs Mr Pogo

Barbed wire pit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A7yNEuOm5Y

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:08 AM
this **** is crazy:

Hardcore wrestling with SCORPIONS, THUMB TACKS, BARBED WIRE!

Matsunaga vs Hido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeXikM4h80

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:10 AM
This is a 4 Corners of Pain Carribean Deathmatch. Two sides of the ring have barbwire wrapped ropes and the other two are lined with lighttubes. Two corners have a plate glass window in them and the other two have barbwire covered plywood boards. A cactus with some barbwire around it is placed in one of the coners

Ryuji Ito vs Abdullah Kobayashi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXEI16qHRxI

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:11 AM
XPW - Barbed wire and thumbnails

Messiah vs Supreme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xiVgQ5HjXM

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:13 AM
ECW - First Taipei Death Match

Axl Rotten vs. Ian Rotten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDcGOjUtdrY

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:14 AM
thumbtack death match

Ryuji Yamakawa vs Bad Boy Hido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvfRgdRAlCw

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:15 AM
CZW- Amazing Red Vs. Brian XL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NKDLtC4Vs

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:16 AM
TNA - Petey Williams vs. The Amazing Red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKrDoa-Zxs

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:19 AM
WWE - Rey Misterio vs. Kurt Angle Summerslam 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hQ3BgGetrk

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:21 AM
WWF - Tazz vs. Kurt Angle

Tazz's WWF debut, Angle's first loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA_W4dt4-E4

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:29 AM
FMW - Buh Buh Ray Dudley vs. Sandman vs. Terry Funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DMm7stF0mM

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:32 AM
CZW - "Sick" Nick Mondo vs Messiah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCjXYzNiYY

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:34 AM
IWA - Mr. Insanity Toby Klein vs Necro Butcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKaKH8XD0IQ

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:39 AM
"Sick" Nick Mondo vs JC Bailey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3QMoQcOT4A

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:39 AM
CZW - Justice Pain & Wifebeater vs H8 Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiy2cgfpZmM

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:40 AM
CZW - Messiah vs Kaos vs Adam Flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xXxNENUlFM

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Terry Funk & Hiroshi Ono vs. Shoji Nakamaki & Nobutaka Araya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KroGEvnYNI

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:44 AM
CZW - Zandig vs Lobo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfUyn8tYpQ

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:46 AM
M-Dogg 20 vs Josh Prohibition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-Jhz2pF3Q

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 01:54 AM
That's what I found for tonight - there's a lot of sifting through for full matches rather than highlights and skits or video game simulations - plus the WWE and TNA stuff gets deleted for copyright stuff quickly...

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 02:02 AM
I think I may just start ordering old ECW tapes from RF Video or highspots.com. This "WWECW" is starting to get insulting. Look at what's going on tomorrow:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8769/moshgirl2tu.jpg

-Antonio-
07-11-2006, 03:35 AM
Hey I appreciate the matches man. I get restless looking through all the skits, tribute films, etc. trying to find actual matches.

Yeah the ECW right now is a joke. I thought after RVD lost the WWE title it would be different, but I was wong. On top of that, I hate Ric Flair so much. He has wrestled the same match the last ten years. A **** load of chops, A back body drop bump, getting slammed off the top turn buckle, a knee drop to the face, and a figure four. That about sums up every one of his matches that I have seen since 95.

-Antonio-
07-11-2006, 04:03 AM
That japanese match with the tacks, scorpions, etc. was brutal. Ive seen a lot of the cactus jack death matches as well. I dont know how they do it. I step on one tack and it hurts like hell , and they are taking suplexes and scoop slams on them :eek:. Im watching the sabu ladder match now, should be good.

sleazyfellow
07-11-2006, 06:15 AM

lol two guys who couldnt put on a good match gonna wrestle wwecw style! i aint gonna watch that crap

marvdave
07-11-2006, 08:18 AM

For me:

Kurt Angle
Amazing Red
AJ Styles
Jerry Lynn
Rob Van Dam
Trinity
Sonjay Dutt
Sabu
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Christopher Daniels
Mike Awesome

Hulk Hogan (face)
New Jack
William Regal

favs:

Roddy Piper
Ric Flair
The Rock
William Regal
Rogeau Brothers
JYD
Macho Man
Brutis Beefcake
Terry Funk

marvdave
07-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey I appreciate the matches man. I get restless looking through all the skits, tribute films, etc. trying to find actual matches.

Yeah the ECW right now is a joke. I thought after RVD lost the WWE title it would be different, but I was wong. On top of that, I hate Ric Flair so much. He has wrestled the same match the last ten years. A **** load of chops, A back body drop bump, getting slammed off the top turn buckle, a knee drop to the face, and a figure four. That about sums up every one of his matches that I have seen since 95.

I agree Flair is a joke now, but he is an all-timer. His matches were great back in the day.

He is kind of the Roy Jones/Evander Holyfield of wraslin :D

THE REAL NINJA
07-11-2006, 10:21 AM
I think I may just start ordering old ECW tapes from RF Video or highspots.com. This "WWECW" is starting to get insulting. Look at what's going on tomorrow:

just get wwe 24/7 :D they have old ecw, wcw matches and ppv

-Antonio-
07-11-2006, 02:19 PM
I agree Flair is a joke now, but he is an all-timer. His matches were great back in the day.

He is kind of the Roy Jones/Evander Holyfield of wraslin :D

yeah I liked his old matches with Ricky Steamboat and Randy Savage, but now I just cant stand him. He def. doesnt know when to quit.

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 02:31 PM
just get wwe 24/7 :D they have old ecw, wcw matches and ppv
What is that on? I have directv but have never seen it advertised...

neils7147933
07-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Got this in a bulletin today:

(non ECW related) wrestling torrents
Body: Randy has started up a MySpace group for wrestling torrents. if you're interested feel free to sign up

http://groups.myspace.com/wrestlingtorrents

I highly suggest that any wrestling fan get a bit torrent client. i personally use azureus (you can download azureus, and other programs, at www.download.com

if you need help with the torrents randy has provided me with a video link to assist you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw46cwYI3Ow&search=bittorrent

THE REAL NINJA
07-11-2006, 10:15 PM
What is that on? I have directv but have never seen it advertised...
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe247/cablesystems/

-Antonio-
07-11-2006, 10:56 PM
How much does it cost a week to get it?

THE REAL NINJA
07-11-2006, 11:09 PM
How much does it cost a week to get it?
not very much, i think it's only $7 here

neils7147933
07-12-2006, 03:39 PM
http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/2961/30376668fj.jpg

Well, the good news is that last night's ECW show was the best of the new Sci-fi series so far. The bad news is it was still a C+ show at best.

What was good: promos for existing, future ECW wrestlers mixed in
a possible end to the Kelly Expose storyline if the writers so choose (I'm not holding my breath)
3 actual matches last night

What was bad: Kelly's Expose taking so long to pay off (please tell me they're going to let Sandman work a program with Mike Knox rather than just becoming the weekly cane swinger...)
Having distinct 'ECW Rules' matches. How can Sabu get DQ'd in ECW?
Having two WCW wrestlers in the main event going for the ECW belt
The WWE fans chanting 'What?' like it's five years ago...

Another thing that bothers me is that it looks like ECW is being used to plug the other WWE shows more than a stand-alone brand should have to. Flair's match was a good set-up for a PPV match with Foley; Sabu's short little match gave them just enough time to hype Saturday's Main Event where 'Sabu takes Saturday night to the extreme'...blah blah blah

Come on guys, give the ECW fans a real show...

neils7147933
07-12-2006, 04:03 PM
http://nodq.com/features/148982743.shtml

NoDQ.com > Features > A collection of classic Jerry Lawler quotes
Posted by Aaron Rift on 05/07/2006 at 12:26 AM

* "What?!" (uttered whenever there is a surprising moment in a match, i.e Tatanka returning at the Royal Rumble,or when a surprising decision is made,often uttered several times in a row.; also used whenever Stone Cold Steve Austin is kicking someone)
* Puppies!!! (pertaining to a Diva's breasts)
* Latino Heat! (referring to the late Eddie Guerrero)
* I love RAW!!!!......so many puppies!!!!
* Don't blow it show it!!!
* "This may just be a Kodak moment" or sometimes "This isn't exactly a Kodak moment"
* I like girls that like girls!
* Where does she get her ring attire, Victoria's secret? (pertaining to the divas, usually Candice Michelle and previously Christy Hemme)
* J.R., you're so full of it, you've got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain!" (from SmackDown vs. RAW 2006)
* I'm not superstitious, J.R., because I know that's unlucky." (from SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006)
* He looked a lot bigger on the Lucky Charms box, eh McMahon?-talking about Tazz when ECW invaded RAW!
* Oh, look at them cheap pops!-pertaining to Mick Foley giving a thumbs up to the crowd.
* once again you hit the nail on the thumb
* Hey, he's got all girls, and he got stood up at the father daughter dance!-talking to Jim Ross/Brian Christopher, his son.
* "You know what they say JR: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....uh..you cant get fooled again!" (from SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
* "The Big Show's so big that he can't go to the beach anymore 'cause Greenpeace keep towing him away!"SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
* " The last time you felt a breast was in a Kentucky Fried Chicken Box" (He told that to J.R. at WWE New year's Revolution 2005 during the Poolside Chicken Fight)
* "Did you get both your contacts in the same eye?"
* "He earned(urned) it" (during a match with Undertaker and Mankind after Mankind hit Undertaker with the urn)
* "Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they're next to it."
* "So many curves and I don't have any brakes."

neils7147933
07-12-2006, 05:05 PM
http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/2961/30376668fj.jpg

Well, the good news is that last night's ECW show was the best of the new Sci-fi series so far. The bad news is it was still a C+ show at best.

What was good: promos for existing, future ECW wrestlers mixed in
a possible end to the Kelly Expose storyline if the writers so choose (I'm not holding my breath)
3 actual matches last night

What was bad: Kelly's Expose taking so long to pay off (please tell me they're going to let Sandman work a program with Mike Knox rather than just becoming the weekly cane swinger...)
Having distinct 'ECW Rules' matches. How can Sabu get DQ'd in ECW?
Having two WCW wrestlers in the main event going for the ECW belt
The WWE fans chanting 'What?' like it's five years ago...

Another thing that bothers me is that it looks like ECW is being used to plug the other WWE shows more than a stand-alone brand should have to. Flair's match was a good set-up for a PPV match with Foley; Sabu's short little match gave them just enough time to hype Saturday's Main Event where 'Sabu takes Saturday night to the extreme'...blah blah blah

Come on guys, give the ECW fans a real show...
last night's ECW show download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJDEFF83

neils7147933
07-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Hardcore Homecoming download

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/2005_hardcore_homecoming_dvd.jpg

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EFUIEPJH

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QYODYHAU

Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELFG02Q0

Part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RYDR6OR8

Part 5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AM65OXV

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 06:12 AM
Three different matches - CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe from Ring of Honor

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/uploads/ss10thumbsuptobowlingalley.jpg

CM Punk is set to debut in the new ECW; Samoa Joe of course is one of TNA's biggest stars

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32OR0BMW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3HSYKTB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7VVBKLG

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Rhyno shoots on Vince McMahon on a TNA promo:

http://nodq.com/features/154395800.shtml

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 06:23 AM
Rhyno vs. Jeff Jarrett - TNA Bound for Glory 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiCjg2_HePg

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Shark Boy vs. Frankie Kazarian - WWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3FfL9ek_OE

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 06:45 AM
Nova vs. Low Ki vs. Shark Boy vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Tony Mamaluke - WWA 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RUaoTEnSfk

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 06:48 AM
LOL - Old school **** here:

dick the bruiser & bobo brazil vs. sheik & bobby heenan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CojRh0j_z_g

-Antonio-
07-13-2006, 12:40 PM
If Rhyno could do segments like that in the WWE he would have neevr been fired. He did get screwed over though. I should get to the matches later on tonight. Ive heard a lot about Samoa Joe, I wanna see his matches.

neils7147933
07-13-2006, 01:01 PM
If Rhyno could do segments like that in the WWE he would have neevr been fired. He did get screwed over though. I should get to the matches later on tonight. Ive heard a lot about Samoa Joe, I wanna see his matches.
He was fired for trashing a hotel room after a PPV...

Dynamite76
07-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Was there ever talk between the AWA and WWF of matching Verne Gagne and Bruno Sammartino?

neils7147933
07-14-2006, 08:58 AM
July 13th, 2006 23:32
NEWS ITEMS FROM THURSDAY’S “iMPACT!” ON ****E TV
New “Victory Road” matches, the end of Team Canada and more!

There are several major news items to report from Thursday’s “iMPACT!” on ****eTV, including new matches for Sunday’s Pay-Per-View and the end of Team Canada! Scroll down for all the latest TNA videos!

NEW MATCHES ADDED TO SUNDAY’S “VICTORY ROAD”
During Thursday’s “iMPACT!” on ****e TV, new matches were added to this Sunday’s “Victory Road” Pay-Per-View event. The final lineup for Sunday’s Pay-Per-View is as follows:

Road To Victory - Number One Contenders Match:
Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe vs. Sting vs. Scott Steiner

NWA World Tag Team Title Match:
AJ Styles & The Fallen Angel w/ Sirelda vs. America’s Most Wanted w/ Gail Kim

- Hair vs. Hair: Raven vs. Larry Z
- Team 3D vs. The James Gang & Abyss
- Kevin Nash & Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin & Jay Lethal
- “The War Machine” Rhino vs. “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown
- The Latin American Exchange vs. The Truth & Sonjay Dutt
- The Naturals vs. The Diamonds In The Rough
- Senshi will defend his X Division Championship
- On the preshow, The Paparazzi’s Johnny Devine faces Shark Boy

THE ERA OF TEAM CANADA COMES TO AN END
It was made official after the “All Or Nothing” match on Thursday’s “iMPACT!” – Team Canada is no longer an alliance in TNA Wrestling! As a result of losing to Team 3D, Rhino and Jay Lethal, Team Canada must now disband! The three-year dominance of Team Canada is over, as Petey Williams, Bobby Roode, A1 and Eric Young must now go their separate ways in TNA!

JAY LETHAL EARNS TITLE MATCH ON “iMPACT!”
As a result of getting the pin in the “All Or Nothing” match, Jay Lethal has earned a title shot of his choice. Jay Lethal’s title match will take place next Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on ****e TV, along with the aftermath of the “Victory Road” Pay-Per-View!

RHINO SENDS THE TITLE BELT INTO THE FLAMES
“The War Machine” Rhino lashed out again on Thursday’s “iMPACT!”, this time tossing his former ECW World Title in the garbage and setting it on fire to signify his disgust for Vince McMahon’s attempt to recreate the promotion he helped build.

THE REAL NINJA
07-16-2006, 02:42 AM
BEST website for info on pro wrestlershttp://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/index.html Wish they had one for boxing with the pics and all .

neils7147933
07-17-2006, 08:29 AM
ECW

The Infamous Mass Transit Incident

If you don't know what this is, do a search forums. I linked and pasted some information on it sometime last year...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KNQH3SM

neils7147933
07-17-2006, 08:31 AM
ECW

If you don't know what this is, do a search forums. I linked and pasted some information on it sometime last year...

I went ahead and did the search:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42010

neils7147933
07-17-2006, 08:34 AM
IN 4 PARTS:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3200/b00005a09401sclzzzzzzzhf7.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2tv3dj

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D669DJ9I

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j0tvtv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIRB49T8

neils7147933
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
The Sandman vs. Cactus Jack

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=047AHHOO

neils7147933
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Psicosis - 2 out of 3 falls 1995

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2J7USQ31

neils7147933
07-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Terry Funk vs. Sabu barbed wire match

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=142NHMY1

jason100x
07-17-2006, 10:41 AM
ECW

I've read about the Mass Transit bit before in the ECW book I recently read, Hardcore History, and I remember hearing something about it around when it happened but that was a real grim situation to have happen, especially reading about his father getting upset not knowing what was going on.

-Antonio-
07-18-2006, 02:58 AM
I saw the clip years back. It was very dumb for the kid to think he could just go in there with no experience what so ever. I know what happend to him was just wrong, however by putting himself in that situation he should have known better. New Jack is one messed up individual. I never really knew if he was just selling his character or if he was really like that in real life. hes always freaked me out in a way, especially after hearing abotu that incident.

-Antonio-
07-18-2006, 03:31 AM
After watching it again, its pretty sickening. He obviously has no regard for anyones safety. The blood is just pouring out too. :eek:

THE REAL NINJA
07-18-2006, 10:01 AM
I saw the clip years back. It was very dumb for the kid to think he could just go in there with no experience what so ever. I know what happend to him was just wrong, however by putting himself in that situation he should have known better. New Jack is one messed up individual. I never really knew if he was just selling his character or if he was really like that in real life. hes always freaked me out in a way, especially after hearing abotu that incident.
Is this about that kid who was murderd during a wrestling match ? :confused:

neils7147933
07-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Is this about that kid who was murderd during a wrestling match ? :confused:
No - haven't heard about any wrestling in-ring murders...

http://the-w.com/thread.php/id=7758

22 year old Erich Kulas passed away in his Craston, Rhode Island home last Tuesday. New wrestling fans may look at that, and shrug. At 22 years old he couldn't possibly have had anything to do with professional wrestling. But he did, and his short stint as a professional wrestler changed the scope of the sport forever.

November 23, 1996 in Revere, Massachusetts, ECW was running a house show. It had been promoted that ECW tag-team champions The Gangstas were to face D-Von Dudley and Axl Rotten. Unfortunately for ECW owner Paul Heyman, Rotten no showed the event, and he was left in a jam.

Meanwhile, a 17 year old kid by the name of Erich Kulas had dreams of being a star. Tipping the scales at 400 pounds, Kulas either had little, or no training to be a professional wrestler to that point - though he had watched it on television, so figured he could work a match with no problems.

Kulas with his father arrived to the ECW arena with a couple of midget wrestlers, and somehow worked their way backstage. Dressed in a bus driver's outfit, Kulas introduced himself to Paul Heyman, and offered his services as a professional wrestler. A piece of fake ID was enough proof that he was of age to be wrestling, and his story of being trained by Killer Kowalski was enough to sell Paul Heyman, who was in a bind. From this overweight kid in a bus driver's outfit, Heyman saw a man called Mass Transit, who would be a law enforcer type. It was perfect, since the current tag-team champions whole gimmick was telling authority to **** off.

Kulas discussed the match with Mustafa and New Jack, and confided in the both of them that he had no idea how to properly do a blade job, so bleeding was out of the question. New Jack told Kulas he could do it for him - and Kulas agreed.

So it came time for the match to begin, and New Jack had other plans. A hardcore match with all the typical weapons began, and took place. Finally, it came time for the blade job, and all hell broke loose.

New Jack produced a knife from his pocket, and drove a deep gash into Kulas' forehead. Immediately the 17 year old screamed out in pain - and it was clear something was wrong. New Jack had cut right through the muscle on the boy's forehead, and blood was literally squirting from his head all over the mat. New Jack began to smile, and continued to work over the kid - refusing to stop the match there.

From the front row, Kulas' father began screaming for mercy on his son. "He's only 17 years old!" were words that could be heard all the way to the ring. If the cut wasn't bad enough, it was abundantly clear by this point that the kid had no reason to be in the ring.

New Jack, a man with 4 justifiable homicides under his belt, finally finished the kid off with a top rope dive, culminating in a chair being driven into the head of Kulas. It was at this point the EMT's came to Kulas' rescue and spent over 10 minutes trying to stop the bleeding, which was squirting from open veins in his forehead. The ever concerned ECW crowd simply chanted "you fat ****" while Kulas was being treated.

Kulas survived, but received 50 stitches in his forehead. Meanwhile, nobody in the ECW locker room appeared to be the least bit concerned. The show continued, as if nothing had happened.

New Jack was questioned about the event afterwards, and he responded with the fact he didn't care if the kid was dead or alive. Paul Heyman simply passed off the event as another day in ECW. But it was abundantly clear to those who saw the tape that this was more than an Extreme act from a wrestling federation. This was assault with a deadly weapon, and it can be argued if there was an intent to kill as well.

The pay-per-view networks got wind of the event, and many backed off of ECW - not wanting to be part of any federation that could allow an underage kid to be butchered without any regard for his safety. They did manage to go through with their first pay-per-view, though several companies didn't pick it up based on this one event.

And Kulas? He didn't get a single phone call from ECW, or anyone on their roster to check up on his condition. The assault, coupled with the mental stress he was feeling was more than enough to take ECW to court.

Erich Kulas never got a dime from ECW. He changed the story of the events that transpired, and couldn't keep it straight. Kulas may have been able to walk off with a sizable chunk of money due to the events of that night. However Kulas, for whatever reason, was caught in a series of lies on the stand, and wound up losing anything that was coming his way.

ECW wound up receiving plenty of negative press, and wasn't able to go national until late 1999 - at which point the company was more or less dead in the water anyway. The incident with Kulas may or may not have kept them from getting a television deal until then. The first ECW pay-per-view was not carried in Canada, and they weren't picked up for a long time.

Erich Kulas is a name that will not go down in wrestling history - though in his one night was able to receive more press, and alter the face of the sport more than most trained athletes ever will.

-Antonio-
07-18-2006, 02:22 PM
After reading about New Jack on a couple of sites I am now convinced this guy is crazy, maybe crazier than Mike Tyson. The fact that he stabbed a man nine times in a match, just because the guy said he wanted to bleed is unbelievable. Even if someone pleads with you to make him bleed in the ring, you have to be one sick person to actually go through with it. He claims to stun gun Vic Grimes with a real gun eventhough it was "off script." He also said he threw him as hard as he could off of a scaffold so he could miss the twelve tables placed below and fall to the concrete floor, so he could die. Theres plenty of video footage on youtube.com if anyone is curious. Theres even a video of him showing the "stabbing incident" and laughing about it in the process.

jason100x
07-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Did anyone see the documentary Beyond The Ropes (I think that was the name) that came out in 2000? New Jack was in some footage and he didn't come across as the most stable of people (to put it mildly).

neils7147933
07-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Did anyone see the documentary Beyond The Ropes (I think that was the name) that came out in 2000? New Jack was in some footage and he didn't come across as the most stable of people (to put it mildly).
Beyond the Mat...

THE REAL NINJA
07-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah that's the same kid I thought I read that he had died or maybe he just has long term effects from it now. I can't remember were I seen it or what the story was. :confused:

jason100x
07-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Beyond the Mat...
That's right, that's what it was i couldn't remember the title.

neils7147933
07-24-2006, 08:50 PM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=75527572&blogID=148010477&Mytoken=B8415FFB-DE7C-4BAD-A3789AD379DF538F221391625

The Professor's Position - The Death of Sports Entertainment
Report by Professor Newton Gimmick on 07/24/2006 at 12:46 AM

Welcome to a very special edition of The Professor's Position. This won't be under our new format. If you're looking for that format, check out my last column which can be read by clicking here!

Why am I putting this little piece together? Well it's something that needs to be said. It HAS been said before, but I think it's often considered a joke. So now I call upon any and all wrestling fans to come together to battle our greatest enemy yet. Vince McMahon.

The Professor's Position On: Vince McMahon

For all his faults, many of us wrestling fans must thank Vince. Vince McMahon gave us plenty of great ideas. He took Wrestlemania to heights that most promoters never dreamed it would be. He gave us Hulk Hogan (Although Hogan actually was as popular in AWA), he gave us the Undertaker (And with it some of the worst stories in the history of wrestling), and he pioneered concepts like the Royal Rumble and Survivor Series. Vince for good or bad, DID do a lot for Pro-Wrestling. I won't take that away from him. Although in the process he killed off the entire territory system, Vince did something that in all reality someone else would have likely eventually done. I suspect Vince did as good of a job as anyone else would have. Maybe if Verne Gagne had been put in Vince's shoes, perhaps he would have failed. Maybe Ted Turner's WCW would have turned out much like the WWE, but still went out of business due to AOL/Time Warner. So I don't blame Vince for any of his past sins. You've been abolished of those crimes Mr. McMahon. Now though, I pose a new question... What have you done for me lately?

Vince McMahon wants to kill Pro-Wrestling. He always has, but now he has the power to do it. WCW has folded. ECW has folded. Wrestling itself is more or less dead. Ask people to name something about wrestling. They'll probably say "WWF". Vince has taken wrestling and molded it into his baby. Now he wants to continue to mold it til it's no longer WRESTLING, at all.

First he changed the name of his wrestlers to superstars. This seems like a good idea. It made them seem big. Yet in the past 5-10 years he's changed their names to "Sports Entertainers". The word wrestling is almost never used on WWE TV. Sports Entertainment itself isn't a bad word to describe wrestling, but when it takes the place of wrestling, you have a problem. Imagine watching a football game and they referred to is not as football, but NFL. We all know that the NFL isn't the only brand of football on the market. Yet WWE wants us to believe that only the WWE exists, and wrestling isn't wrestling at all, but Sports Entertainment.

Think I'm looking too much into this? Look at ECW. They aren't "wrestlers", they are "rebels". Think that's just a coincidence? ECW went through FOUR names before settling on rebels. At first it was ECW wrestlers, then quickly changed to extremists, and then several other things before finally settling on rebels. You see, ECW can't be wrestlers. Because ECW isn't a brand of wrestling, it's a brand of Sports Entertainment. Catching a theme yet?

So okay, Vince seeks to change the name of wrestling. No reason to hate him. So what else has he done?

The Kiss My Ass Club? Main events have been reduced to who will kiss Vince's ass. Can you imagine this passing in 1985? The main event of a Saturday Night's Main Event (Hogan versus Andre? NO! It's Andre kissing Vince's ass!), or a NWA Saturday Night being someone kissing another man's ass? Yet this has been the main event of RAW more then once. No one seems to notice, because Vince has slowly spoon fed us this crap until we believe that's what happens on a wrestling... Err, Sports Entertainment show. That's main event worthy now.

Remember Kane's See No Evil movie? Suddenly on TV Kane tried to rip people's eye out. For reasons unknown, we could hear KANE'S THOUGHTS! Thankfully the fans **** on this angle so bad that WWE was forced to come up with a solution. Sadly the solution ended up being a duplicate Kane, with little to no back story. Still that was better then hearing Kane's thoughts, and Kane being a real killer like in the movie. However, over time this will become acceptable. Sooner then later it will fly. Just like the Kiss My Ass Club.

The WWE magazine now focuses entirely on things that DON'T deal with wrestling. I just read the latest WWE magazine. There are a handful of mentions of wrestling. The rest of the magazine is movie reviews, tips for picking up chicks, video game news and all the other crap that's in every other magazine out there. It's not a wrestling magazine. It's Maxim with wrestlers. They even have the nerve to show pictures of Kenta Kobashi and Mistico from CMLL & NOAH, and MAKE FUN OF THEM! They poke fun of REAL wrestlers, and then follow it up with a column about Bobby Lashley's workout routine. (See Also Barry Bonds Flax Seed Oil.)

If Vince could stop all wrestling on his show today, he would. Wrestling is just a backseat for his freak/variety show. Unfortunately, fans don't tune in to see his crap. They tune in to see wrestling, so he has to keep the wrestling there. He peppers wrestling in-between his true babies, the skits and stupid angles. Slowly but surely he's squeezed the very life from Pro-Wrestling. In a 2 hour broadcast of RAW, he's able to get away with sometimes as little as 15 minutes of wrestling. When he gets a PRIMETIME, NBC special, he manages to only have 20 minutes of wrestling. Why? Shouldn't he put his best matches on display? Of course he should. But he doesn't care about matches or wrestling. Instead he put his variety acts on display. Thankfully the ratings bombed, but it shows his mentality. Hide the wrestling, shove the crap to the forefront.

So what can we do? How can we stop Vince before it's too late?

We as wrestling fans have to TAKE WRESTLING BACK!

He's pissed on the legacy of WCW. He's given us a new "ECW" that doesn't even have hardcore matches. He's reinvisioned every element of wrestling, and if he continues in 10 years wrestling will be gone.

There is thankfully a kryptonite to this Superman. TNA! How can TNA stop him? The more TNA succeeds on all the right things, the AJ Styles, the Samoa Joes and by God the TAG TEAMS, then the more Vince loses his power. Show people what wrestling really is. It's not guys kissing a grown man's ass, it's guys exchanging wrestling holds, hitting each other with steel chairs, and at the very most shaving one another's head after months of feuding. It's not cheerleaders dumping green skime and poop on one another. So it's time we take our product back.

Thank you Vince for the past 20 years. You did a bang-up job. Sure you made some mistakes, but you gave us a lot in return. Still, your time has come and gone. We want our wrestling back. You've squandered our emotions, and we're tired of being forcefed your lousy Sports Entertainment. We want wrestling. We want action. We want it NON-STOP! SO give us ****e TV. Give us Christopher Daniels. Give us Sting. Give us matches that don't involve God as a tag team partner. GIVE US TNA!

If you share the same opinion that I do, you must help me. Go out and fight the cancer that has infected Pro-Wrestling. TNA must exist, or else Vince will win. He's already got a 50 year headstart. Now his true intentions have been revealed, and it's time to revoke him as the King of wrestling.

Thanks for the memories Vince, but we're not going to take it anymore.

Shove a stake through that vampire's heart. Make that stake be TNA, and let him know that you're tired of him sucking the lifeblood away from the sport we love. Send him back to the depths of hell from which he came.

The Wrap Up:

In closing, I hope you enjoyed this little tirade and maybe it will fire up even some of you WWE fans who realize this is not the product you watched 5, 10, 15 years ago. As always you can contact me at ProfNewtonGimmick@yahoo.com. Until then, Professor out!

jason100x
07-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Great post! I always thought wrestling was better off when Vince had some competition. If he doesn't have an enemy league to compete with, then he doesn't have much motivation to put out a good product and he has been known to slack off and at times (frequently) have a pretty much unwatchable product. The late '90s peak of WWE came about largely in response to WCW's mid '90s success with NWO and later, Goldberg. I remember around 1999 - 2000 when I could actually look forward to Raw and watch it with my friends and be entertained and then a few years later when I would struggle to watch an episode or pick up a book and start reading when it was on.

neils7147933
07-25-2006, 03:33 AM
TNA getting more aggressive with their would-be rivalry with WWE. Look at the new T-Shirt through their website:

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2079/xdivisionlrgku2.jpg

THE REAL NINJA
07-25-2006, 09:55 AM
They still have no chance in hell .

neils7147933
07-25-2006, 02:45 PM
They still have no chance in hell .
No chances at what? They've gone 4 years now, have a cable TV deal that is rumored to be expanding to a 2 hour show - they have money to sign guys to 7 digit contracts

I don't think they're going to take over the lead like WCW did, but they definitely have a potential to gain ground - especially when the fans' preferences cycle to wanting to see actual matches on free TV...

jason100x
07-25-2006, 03:24 PM
As long as TNA doesn't get wasteful with their money like WCW did for most of the time, they can survive in this market. I know people who still watch wrestling and are sick of WWE or at least prefer the option of an alternative so TNA fills that role.

neils7147933
07-27-2006, 12:41 AM
I didn't even bother with the show, that's how dissatisfied with ECW I Am now (though Kurt Angle's return and CM Punk's debut may lure me next week...)

But here is a download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=44X9CUGO

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9757/yesitissupportedlz0.jpg

neils7147933
07-31-2006, 07:47 PM
Okay - it only took me a couple months but I can truly say: **** WWECW

Look at this ****:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6463/3109348vf5.jpg

I have a new Tuesday night tradition now. When the new ECW comes on TV, I pull out an old ECW DVD/VHS and watch while Vince wants me to watch his show. Last week I watched Sabu vs. Funk barbed wire match, Dudley Boyz vs. Balls Mahoney and ****e Dudley (Balls through a flaming table!), Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow, Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido, & Mike Awesome vs. ****e Dudley (****e takes some freakin' bumps!) from the ECW's Most Violent Matches DVD Disc 2. I may have to pull out the old VHS collection tonight - or I still have a fan-cam Hardcore Homecoming DVD (the one from Cleveland, I believe) that I haven't checked out yet...

neils7147933
07-31-2006, 07:55 PM
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/6203/3109348ao5.jpg

* Stevie Richards vs. David Tyler Morton Jericho,
* Axl Rotten vs. Hack Meyers, Buh Buh Ray Dudley vs. DVon Dudley,
* The Eliminators vs. Sabu & Rob Van Dam,
* Chris Candido vs. Mikey Whipwreck,
* The Gangstas vs. The Eliminators vs. Sabu & Rob Van Dam
* Too Cold Scorpio vs. Devon Storm in a "Loser Leaves Town" match,
* Too Cold Scorpio vs. J.T. Smith in a "Loser Leaves Town" match,
* Too Cold Scorpio vs. Hack Meyers in a "Loser Leaves Town" match,
* Louie Spicolli vs. Too Cold Scorpio in a "Loser Leaves Town" match
* ECW World Title - Raven vs. Sandman
* Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer vs. Shane Douglas & Brian Lee

IN 3 PARTS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/otegu2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mem2zu

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0ibl3

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 04:49 AM
Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior for the Intercontinental Title:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TR0OM7M7

WWF Wrestlemania V

Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior

RUDE

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/rickrude/26.jpg

VS

WARRIOR

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/u/ultimatewarrior/02.jpg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 04:56 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZOQQUTD

skips some of the middle action, but this clip is kind of rare

AWA 1981

Jerry Lawler vs. Hulk Hogan

LAWLER

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/jerrylawler/20.jpg

VS

HOGAN

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hulkhogan2/09.jpg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:10 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=62EE5BCS

From NWA-TNA, 2003. Tenacious Z (later WWE's Zach Gowen) takes on BG James (formerly WWF's Road Dogg). Clip also includes an altercation between Raven and AJ Styles.

TENACIOUS Z VS. BG JAMES:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/tenaciousz/02.jpg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:32 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1GMW21PH

From RAW/Coliseum video compilation

WWF 1997

Shawn Michaels & Steve Austin vs. Owen Hart & British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Titles...

MICHAELS

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/shawnmichaels/62.jpg

& AUSTIN

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/steveaustin/42.jpg

VS.

OWEN HART & BRITISH BULLDOG

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/o/owenbulldog/04.jpg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Lesnar's first loss as a singles wrestler

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3EDV0D8

WWE Survivor Series 2002

Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/ppv/sse02/04.jpg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 06:04 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z55V21KE

Brock Lesnar vs. Hulk Hogan

August 2002

Lesnar finally retires the wrestling legend once and for all....

err, allowed a way to soldify Brock's standing as a legitimate champion and give Hogan time to heal an injury

BROCK

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brocklesnar/21.jpg

VS.

HOGAN

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hulkhogan/88.jpg

PATO 1
08-01-2006, 07:40 AM
some great matches

Undertaker v Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels v Bret Hart
stone cold v the rock
stone cold v undertaker
undertAker v mankind

MetalVomit
08-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Umaga=garbage.

MetalVomit
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Can anyone post some Tazz matches. I never got to see him, I heard he was crazy.

THE REAL NINJA
08-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Umaga=garbage.
Yeah I just can't understand why they keep pushing him.He now has wins over HBK,Flair,Cena and Kamala, and that's only in the last month or so :confused:

THE REAL NINJA
08-01-2006, 12:02 PM
WWF - Tazz vs. Kurt Angle

Tazz's WWF debut, Angle's first loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA_W4dt4-E4
check this

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Can anyone post some Tazz matches. I never got to see him, I heard he was crazy.
I've just got some assorted random matches on CD-R and no ability to rip from DVD to the computer. May be some Taz in the collection though (that's one Z) There's some classic Tazz on the new WWE Release ECW's Most Violent Matches...

BrooklynBomber
08-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior for the Intercontinental Title:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TR0OM7M7

WWF Wrestlemania V

Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior

RUDE

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/rickrude/26.jpg

VS

WARRIOR

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/u/ultimatewarrior/02.jpg
Both guys look su ****in juiced in these pictures, especially warrior guy

PATO 1
08-01-2006, 05:18 PM
OK SO ANY OF THESE THE YOUTUBE QUALITY IS ****

hogan-warrior wcw halloween havoc
Austin v Rock WM 15

any wcw fights involving , vader,nash,hogan,hart,sting,goldberg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:20 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J017FORE

WCW Nitro 1998

RAVEN

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/r/raven/04.jpg

VS.

GOLDBERG

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/billgoldberg/47.jpg

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:23 PM
IN 4 PARTS:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3200/b00005a09401sclzzzzzzzhf7.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2tv3dj

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D669DJ9I

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j0tvtv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIRB49T8[/QUOTE]

GODZHAND, Taz wrestles Sabu in this one...

neils7147933
08-01-2006, 05:36 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SEGC6HTQ

WCW Greed

Shane Helms (later WWE's Hurricane and Gregory Helms) vs. Chavo Guerrero

HELMS

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/shanehelms/29.jpg

VS.

CHAVO

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/c/chavoguerrero/08.jpg

neils7147933
08-02-2006, 04:19 AM
So the new ECW came to an old ECW venue tonight - it didn't sell out but the fans were rabid, chanting "same old ****" and "change the channel"

ECW Fans rule. It's a shame Vince is taking a **** on them...

PATO 1
08-02-2006, 08:02 AM
any goldberg,hogan,hart,steiner,nash,sting fights ??

jason100x
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
So the new ECW came to an old ECW venue tonight - it didn't sell out but the fans were rabid, chanting "same old ****" and "change the channel"

ECW Fans rule. It's a shame Vince is taking a **** on them...
I watched ECW last night. It was the first time I've had access to cable since the new ECW show came on. It was like ECW-lite. It didn't really hold my interest much. The nod to old ECW was Edge putting Tommy Dreamer in the barbed wire but otherwise not much was there.

-Antonio-
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
I was against this whole idea about a new ECW from the start. I knew Vince was going to do this. The WWE roster was getting too big, and theres no way he was going to give up his wrestlers so they could go to TNA, so he made another federation. Hes using ECW.

Tito Fan 83
08-02-2006, 02:36 PM
The last four ECW main events have been Big Show vs Ric Flair, Show vs Undertaker, Show vs Kane and Show vs Batista. I'm no huge ECW fan, but you have to at least give its wrestlers a chance to get over. I'm guessing Vince/Heyman forsaw the crowd reaction last night and thats why the Sabu angle was introduced.

I think we are going to see Sabu/Show at Summerslam

jason100x
08-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I was against this whole idea about a new ECW from the start. I knew Vince was going to do this. The WWE roster was getting too big, and theres no way he was going to give up his wrestlers so they could go to TNA, so he made another federation. Hes using ECW.

Vince owns it so unfortunately he can do as he pleases with it but it would have been nice if he could have made it more independent, at least on the surface, and kept the ties with WWE behind the scenes. The way it is now it's just an a third show to go with Smackdown and Raw.

neils7147933
08-02-2006, 06:53 PM
any goldberg,hogan,hart,steiner,nash,sting fights ??
I've got some to upload later. I'm busy the next few days...

neils7147933
08-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Vince owns it so unfortunately he can do as he pleases with it but it would have been nice if he could have made it more independent, at least on the surface, and kept the ties with WWE behind the scenes. The way it is now it's just an a third show to go with Smackdown and Raw.
It's like Sunday Night Heat - and its main events are infomercials for the WWE PPVs...

phallus
08-02-2006, 07:37 PM
i like to jump out at people wearing only a luchador mask, i'm not really that into wrestling, i like the feel of the mask on my skin

SonnyG8R
08-07-2006, 07:41 PM
This was in Bill Simmons Page 2 article this week.

Question: Who was the greatest pro wrestler you ever saw and why?
-- D Nice, Bronx, N.Y.

Sports Guy: I have to go with Randy Savage. For 10 reasons ...

1. During his WWF days, his matches were always excellent -- tons of moves, tons of bumps and a consistently high quality. His battle against Ricky Steamboat in Wrestlemania III was the first great modern wrestling match, the prototype for most of the matches today (it still holds up almost 20 years later). He was so good, he could even drag a decent match out of Hulk Hogan.

2. Nobody had a better nickname than "The Macho Man," with the possible exception of the "The Million Dollar Man," Ted DiBiase. Plus, he shrewdly avoided the obvious "Macho Man"/Village People link with his entrance song, which could have killed his career coming out of the gate.

3. Not only were his interviews phenomenally bizarre and entertaining, he was one of the first wrestlers to refer to himself almost entirely in the third person. The Macho Man was like the Rickey Henderson of wrestling, right down to the fact that you never knew what the hell he was talking about. And nobody was more fun to imitate. Ohhhhhhh ... yeah!!!!

4. He was the first mainstream wrestler to travel with a female manager (the gorgeous Miss Elizabeth), which was a godsend for horny wrestling fans in the '80s and eventually opened the door to Missy Hyatt, Sable, Sunny and all the female managers and wrestlers now. Let's face it -- wrestling was like a sausage party from college until Miss Elizabeth showed up. In retrospect, it's hard to believe that nobody thought, "hey, our sport revolves around male wrestlers rolling around in tights in front of a a predominantly male audience ... maybe we should bring some attractive ladies in here to mix it up!"

5. On the Unintentional Comedy Scale, his beard was a solid 8.6, his thinning hair (eventually covered by a bandanna) was a 7.8, his voice was a 9.5, and his interviews were a 9.9. Warrants mentioning.

6. He wasn't opposed to wrestling with his sunglasses on. A lost art, really.

7. He was brothers with Leaping Lanny Poffo, a charter member of the "Fredo Hall of Fame" with Don Swayze, Prince Harry, Ashlee Simpson, Brett Gretzky, Frank Stallone, Jeremy Giambi, the Shula siblings, the Schottenheimer brothers, Eric Roberts, Jimmy Baio, Steve Sanders' half-brothers, Ozzie Canseco, Clint Howard, Eddie Bird and everyone in Snoop Dogg's family.

8. Looking back, his original WWF gimmick was unbelievable -- the Macho Man wasn't just a bad guy, he was also a jealous boyfriend who always threatened to pull a Brett Myers on his girlfriend (Miss Elizabeth) in front of sold-out stadiums. Invariably, she would screw up his match and he would pull her by her hair into the ring, and as everyone was screaming at him not to whack her, one of the good guys would run in and save the day. (Note: He never actually whacked her. Even the WWF didn't cross that line.) I'm not condoning this angle, just pointing out that when you can rally back from being the "mean-spirited boyfriend who might hit his lady at any time" and somehow parlay this into eventually becoming a good guy ... I mean, that's when you KNOW you have talent. Anyway, that was the first and last domestic violence angle in pro wrestling. Thank God.

9. He had one of the first great off-the-rope finishing moves: The flying elbow from the top rope. Doesn't seem like a big deal now ... HUGE deal at the time. Like Doctor J dunking on someone for the first time.

10. Macho Man was a centerpiece of the greatest wrestling angle of the '80s, when he became a good guy and teamed up with Hulk Hogan as the Mega-Powers, then things started falling apart when the Macho Man thought Hulk had eyes for Elizabeth, culminating in the Macho Man refusing to accept Hulk's tag during a Saturday Night Main Event (they ended up losing), followed by a screaming match in the locker room in which Savage yelled things like "You got jealous eyes! Oh, yeah ... you got jealous eyes!" before finally sneak-attacking Hogan as Elizabeth screamed in horror. As far as the defining buddy-turning-on-buddy events of the last 25 years, this was right up there with Crockett shooting Tubbs, The Game calling out 50 Cent, T.O. ripping McNabb, Kobe ratting out Shaq to the Colorado police, Shawn Michaels kicking Marty Jannetty through the window and Brandon sleeping with Dylan's girlfriend. And yes, my buddy Birdman and I reenacted this entire scene at 3 a.m. after about 45 beers apiece, with our pal Nick Aieta playing Miss Elizabeth. Fortunately, no videotape exists.

THE REAL NINJA
08-07-2006, 07:59 PM
This was in Bill Simmons Page 2 article this week.

Question: Who was the greatest pro wrestler you ever saw and why?
-- D Nice, Bronx, N.Y.

Sports Guy: I have to go with Randy Savage. For 10 reasons ...

1. During his WWF days, his matches were always excellent -- tons of moves, tons of bumps and a consistently high quality. His battle against Ricky Steamboat in Wrestlemania III was the first great modern wrestling match, the prototype for most of the matches today (it still holds up almost 20 years later). He was so good, he could even drag a decent match out of Hulk Hogan.

2. Nobody had a better nickname than "The Macho Man," with the possible exception of the "The Million Dollar Man," Ted DiBiase. Plus, he shrewdly avoided the obvious "Macho Man"/Village People link with his entrance song, which could have killed his career coming out of the gate.

3. Not only were his interviews phenomenally bizarre and entertaining, he was one of the first wrestlers to refer to himself almost entirely in the third person. The Macho Man was like the Rickey Henderson of wrestling, right down to the fact that you never knew what the hell he was talking about. And nobody was more fun to imitate. Ohhhhhhh ... yeah!!!!

4. He was the first mainstream wrestler to travel with a female manager (the gorgeous Miss Elizabeth), which was a godsend for horny wrestling fans in the '80s and eventually opened the door to Missy Hyatt, Sable, Sunny and all the female managers and wrestlers now. Let's face it -- wrestling was like a sausage party from college until Miss Elizabeth showed up. In retrospect, it's hard to believe that nobody thought, "hey, our sport revolves around male wrestlers rolling around in tights in front of a a predominantly male audience ... maybe we should bring some attractive ladies in here to mix it up!"

5. On the Unintentional Comedy Scale, his beard was a solid 8.6, his thinning hair (eventually covered by a bandanna) was a 7.8, his voice was a 9.5, and his interviews were a 9.9. Warrants mentioning.

6. He wasn't opposed to wrestling with his sunglasses on. A lost art, really.

7. He was brothers with Leaping Lanny Poffo, a charter member of the "Fredo Hall of Fame" with Don Swayze, Prince Harry, Ashlee Simpson, Brett Gretzky, Frank Stallone, Jeremy Giambi, the Shula siblings, the Schottenheimer brothers, Eric Roberts, Jimmy Baio, Steve Sanders' half-brothers, Ozzie Canseco, Clint Howard, Eddie Bird and everyone in Snoop Dogg's family.

8. Looking back, his original WWF gimmick was unbelievable -- the Macho Man wasn't just a bad guy, he was also a jealous boyfriend who always threatened to pull a Brett Myers on his girlfriend (Miss Elizabeth) in front of sold-out stadiums. Invariably, she would screw up his match and he would pull her by her hair into the ring, and as everyone was screaming at him not to whack her, one of the good guys would run in and save the day. (Note: He never actually whacked her. Even the WWF didn't cross that line.) I'm not condoning this angle, just pointing out that when you can rally back from being the "mean-spirited boyfriend who might hit his lady at any time" and somehow parlay this into eventually becoming a good guy ... I mean, that's when you KNOW you have talent. Anyway, that was the first and last domestic violence angle in pro wrestling. Thank God.

9. He had one of the first great off-the-rope finishing moves: The flying elbow from the top rope. Doesn't seem like a big deal now ... HUGE deal at the time. Like Doctor J dunking on someone for the first time.

10. Macho Man was a centerpiece of the greatest wrestling angle of the '80s, when he became a good guy and teamed up with Hulk Hogan as the Mega-Powers, then things started falling apart when the Macho Man thought Hulk had eyes for Elizabeth, culminating in the Macho Man refusing to accept Hulk's tag during a Saturday Night Main Event (they ended up losing), followed by a screaming match in the locker room in which Savage yelled things like "You got jealous eyes! Oh, yeah ... you got jealous eyes!" before finally sneak-attacking Hogan as Elizabeth screamed in horror. As far as the defining buddy-turning-on-buddy events of the last 25 years, this was right up there with Crockett shooting Tubbs, The Game calling out 50 Cent, T.O. ripping McNabb, Kobe ratting out Shaq to the Colorado police, Shawn Michaels kicking Marty Jannetty through the window and Brandon sleeping with Dylan's girlfriend. And yes, my buddy Birdman and I reenacted this entire scene at 3 a.m. after about 45 beers apiece, with our pal Nick Aieta playing Miss Elizabeth. Fortunately, no videotape exists.
The stuff about Miss Eliz is true Macho was really that way with her in real life and Mocho to this day claims that Hulk slept with her .

neils7147933
08-14-2006, 03:19 AM
Good stuff here - the youngster Robby V taking on Scotty Flamingo. Can a wet-behind-the-ears RVD defeat Raven in-a-different-gimmick?

http://www.youtube.com/v/9456rH82UHM

neils7147933
08-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Robocop saves Sting!

http://www.youtube.com/v/s3sIFaAFtFQ

neils7147933
08-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Big Show snots on a fan:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85469

marvdave
08-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Robocop saves Sting!

http://www.youtube.com/v/s3sIFaAFtFQ

classic..i forgot about robocop..thanks

how about some Piper's Pit.

Snuka and coconut?

Frank Gonzales-"you don't know nothing about nobody"

Piper destroys the Flower shop and adrian adonis

-Antonio-
08-15-2006, 02:48 AM
hey neils have you seen the rise and fall of ECW? Im thinking about getting it. Just wanted to see if its worth my 20 dollars.

neils7147933
08-15-2006, 04:33 AM
hey neils have you seen the rise and fall of ECW? Im thinking about getting it. Just wanted to see if its worth my 20 dollars.
Very good documentary. I think I paid 9.95 to get it off PPV, but I didn't get a disc worth of matches with my ten bucks...

neils7147933
08-19-2006, 05:12 PM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=75527572&blogID=157720801&Mytoken=9CEE8E10-2120-4CAA-9D9B3F523529F8E8205560421

what may be a first, WWE pulled a major match off a major pay-per-view because one of the wrestlers is considered to be so terrible from an in-ring ability standpoint.

The Great Khali's last man standing match was pulled from SummerSlam and added to this week's edition of SmackDown because the decision was made that the only way the match would air would be if they could edit it before anyone sees it. Khali's house show matches with The Undertaker were considered to be awful and they decided against risking to air it live on pay-per-view. Basically, people with the mindset "the house show matches were so bad, why stink up a good show?" won out against people who wanted it to take place at SummerSlam. Also note, Khali's match with The Undertaker on this week's edition of SmackDown was heavily edited.

The Great Khali's long-term future in WWE is currently in limbo. He may have wrestled his last match in WWE at last Tuesday's SmackDown tapings. Then again, nothing has been said about him getting released. What is known is that his scheduled matches with The Undertaker have been scratched from all immediate house shows after SummerSlam. Internally, the general feeling is that they can still get some use out of him due his size, but they can't risk him doing anything live. Due to that notion, his push may be drawing to a close because blow-off matches typically take place on PPV shows and WWE is too scared to have him wrestle on live television.

THE REAL NINJA
08-20-2006, 12:36 PM
They should put him in a bodyguard type gimmic that they used for China Sid and Kevin Nash maybe give him to Randy Orton the only babyface heel [in the old HBK way] they have.

-Antonio-
08-20-2006, 01:11 PM
I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Hes hard to watch, reminds me of Giant Gonzales, who fought Undertaker about 10 years back. After watching him, you really have a lot of respect for guys like the Big Show, who can atleast put on a good match.

jason100x
08-21-2006, 12:37 AM
How is this PPV going? What is it, Summerslam? It used to be I knew what all the events were in the PPVs but I've fallen so far out of touch with what is going on in wrestling currently. The only way I even knew there was an event tonight was someone told me.

-Antonio-
08-21-2006, 01:47 AM
I read the results somewhere and it basically shows why I hate wrestling right now. I was interested again for about three weeks and then lost it again. Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan both won. This is 2006 not 1986. It just pisses me off, especially when Ric Flair beat Foley in an I quit match. I hate Ric Flair so much, and have always enjoyed Mick Foley's matches and respected him as a wrestler and they **** on him with this. Hulk Hogan cleanly beat Randy Orton because Hulk Hogan has to cleanly beat everyone. He always gets his way.

Tito Fan 83
08-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Summerslam was actually pretty good aside from Hogan/Orton (which wasnt that bad, but making Orton job to Hogan made no sense at all -- should have just not had the match) and Booker/Batista (Batista is a ****ty wrestler and the finish was extremely lame).

The main event was quite good and DX/McMahons put on an entertaining show. Flair/Foley was really good but it wasnt long enough and the ending could have been better although it might have been hard to get a different ending because apparently both of them wanted to lose.

Overall a pretty decent PPV. Better than a lot of the boxing PPVs I've ordered over the past year.

neils7147933
09-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Mike Awesome sent this out in a bulletin from his myspace account:

wwe faxes me a contract saturday

Body: I am sitting at my computer saturday8-26-06 evening and i recieve a fax. lo and behold it is a contract for wwe. I normally throw them out and not comment nor even care what they send me as wwe is a living hell. but this contract(which i will post at a later time) had a very intresting idea in it,and i thought i would tell the fans the direction vince mcmann is taking ecw.
my contract was to make a apperance at the first ecw/wwe ppv. i was offered $12.000.00 for one apperance in the hammerstien ballroom.(which by far other then the ecw arena has the best fans) so i read this and i considedered this offer.
so i gave johny ace a call disgussed this offer with him,and asked what role iwould be playing? what i was told was bull**** and i think the real ecw fans would ****ing riot if they did this.
i was told the plan was for me to attack the big show on a few shows. each time i would get the upper hand. basicley awesome bomb him just kick the ever loving **** out of him. then bigshow vs i would headline the first ecw ppv.(of course joey styles is against this the pencil neck *****)
this all sounded good until they told me at the ppv the big show was going to dismantle me and pin me within 30 seconds or less. you got to be kidding me right? in 30 seconds i had to job?
this is the direction wwe is going to take ecw. they are looking for a legond to crush and since i turned the offer down it is going to be someone else. i just wanted to let the TRUE ecw fans what direction there going with this brand.

Smokin'
09-03-2006, 03:44 PM
WHat was so bad about Khali - Undertaker?

MetalVomit
09-03-2006, 08:48 PM
School starts next week, which means I'll be back to watching Raw every monday. HBK runs ****, *****es! :)

-Antonio-
09-03-2006, 11:00 PM
WHat was so bad about Khali - Undertaker?

It was heavily edited, so it probably didnt look bad to you. Khali is the worst wrestler since Giant Gonzales. Hes completely useless. It really makes me respect other big guys like Big Show that much more.

THE REAL NINJA
09-03-2006, 11:10 PM
It was heavily edited, so it probably didnt look bad to you. Khali is the worst wrestler since Giant Gonzales. Hes completely useless. It really makes me respect other big guys like Big Show that much more.
It would help if they would like well you know GIVE HIM A MOVE to use .

THE REAL NINJA
09-04-2006, 09:19 PM
WTF how is that a good idea?Tonight a new tag team, Cryme Tyme, will be introduced to the RAW audience. In an effort to humor and entertain our fans the tag team known as Cryme Tyme will be parodying racial stereotypes.

MetalVomit
09-07-2006, 02:25 AM
WTF how is that a good idea?

I saw that nonsense. ****ing foolishness.

THE REAL NINJA
09-07-2006, 08:46 AM
I saw that nonsense. ****ing foolishness.
yes it is.... Vid Here (http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/09042006/3261698)

abdiel2k3
09-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Lol
i know i enjoyed cryme tyme
too funny

-Antonio-
09-07-2006, 12:59 PM
lol at the "homie thought he was gonna sell him a smoothie."

On a side note, Raw was decent on monday. The less DX-Mcmahon stuff the better.

jason100x
09-07-2006, 01:02 PM
I haven't seen wrestling in awhile but my friends who still do told me how terrible this Great Khali looks in the ring.

neils7147933
09-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Chris Kanyon's newest myspace blog

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=21600346&blogID=165934518&MyToken=6bc54819-d281-403e-b065-da4d78afa6cb

Saturday, September 09, 2006

WHY I MADE AN APPEARANCE AT A WWE HOUSE SHOW SEPT.8, 2006, TAMPA, FL

You may have read or heard that I showed up at a WWE Raw house show Friday, 9-8-06, and created a "disturbance." Well, before people jump to conclusions and try to put their own spin on what and why I did what I did, I figure you might as well hear it from the horse's mouth.

Part of the reason dates back to the Smackdown show taped on 2-11-03, airing on UPN 2-13-03. It was my return to national TV after many months recovering from injury as well as many months helping with the WWE's training system, Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), in Louisville, KY. After so much time off TV, instead of any build up and fanfare for my return, the WWE had me dress up as a known homosexual (Boy George), come out of a large crate in the middle of the ring (a closet, so to speak), sing in a very effeminate voice ("sing like a ***" I was told by the agent/creative person assigned by Vince McMahon to me and this "storyline,"), and take a very physical, stiff beating from the Undertaker including 3 extremely brutal and UNSAFE chair shots to the small of the back and the top of the head.

Now, I believe this was in response to my possible plans, at the time, to come out of the closet nationally. Prior to my comeback, I had several discussions with people within the WWE about coming out, and I am sure it got back to Vince. Instead of just telling me that he would prefer it if I didn't come out, I believe he set up this angle as a message to me. I can't say that for sure, but if it wasn't a message, it was an incredible coincidence. Following this incident I was very rarely on Smackdown or Raw, and was pretty much beaten every week until I was fired. I guess everyone can draw his/her own conclusions.

Now, as recently as a few weeks ago, my goal was to return to the WWE, I guess in some ways not wanting to believe that I was really fired because I was gay. But I was curious. Several attempts to contact and talk to the WWE about a possible return went unanswered. And in trying to find out about the potential for a return, I found out from people within the WWE that my suspicions about being fired because I was gay, according to them, were correct.

One person high up on the corporate side confirmed that Vince knew that I was gay and that was at least part of the reason that I was released. This person told me that Vince has said in the past, "it is my company, and I can hire and fire whoever I want for whatever reason I want." And, although morally I do not agree with that statement, in some ways I see his point and in some ways I agree with him….if it was a private company. But the WWE is a public company, and Vince's top priority should be turning a profit for his stockholders. He should not allow any of his personal animosity or prejudices towards any groups or individuals affect decisions that may affect potential profit for his stockholders. But that is just my opinion.

I also heard from a high profile wrestler who was in both the WWE and WCW who said that he was aware of an agent who had also known that I was gay (it was not a well kept secret within the industry for many years), and that this agent would often talk of me being gay and he would refer to me in some circles as "that fu**ing ***got," and "that queer." This agent was often responsible for my matches (the agent is often the liaison between the wrestlers and Vince McMahon), and on several occasions, I know that he lied to Vince about things that I had said and did. I do believe that may have also been a factor in my being fired, but again, you can form your own opinions.

All that brings us to Friday, September 8, 2006 in Tampa, Florida. I decided to attend the show because I was frustrated with my inability to hear from Vince McMahon on whether what I had heard was true or not. If I found out from him that it was true, I would have to move on with my life. There would be no attempted lawsuits (I really don't believe in them) and I believe I would really have no hard feelings. I would just know it was my time to move on. Everything happens for a reason, and I would take this as a sign that there are other things for me to do out there. It would give me closure to a great chapter in my life.

On the other hand, if it is not true, I would like one more run. I miss wrestling in the WWE and I feel I still have something to offer. But, thus far, I have not heard from Vince. So I decided to bring 2 signs to the house show. "HHH, PLEASE ASK VINCE WHY HE REALLY FIRED ME" and since that really didn't let Vince know what I was thinking. "SHAWN PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GAY SOUL." I intentionally did not do this during the match out of respect to Shawn and HHH, since I would never want to distract from anyone's match.

So, during their INTRODUCTION, I went to ringside with the signs and HHH and Shawn both came to the rope on the side I was standing and acknowledged my presence, which was a show of class by them. Shawn nodded and gave me a thumbs up, I assume meaning he would, in fact, pray for me. HHH grabbed the mic and said something, almost inaudible, I think saying, "Who invited Kanyon?" Security ushered me out of the building, although I had paid for my ticket (the nice promoter for the WWE, Bret, did get tickets for my friends, but I bought my own ticket).

And that was that. Not a publicity ploy, as some will accuse. And it was definitely not an attempt to upset anyone or distract from the show (if I did that I am sorry). I do want to take this opportunity to personally apologize to WWE Security, Jimmy N. He is a great guy, always treated me well when I was with the WWE, and he does a great job. I am sorry if I upset him. In closing, I would like to say that what I did was just an attempt to get some answers so that I can move on with my life, get some closure or return to the national wrestling scene. The ball is in Vince's court. I really wish he would just let me know if I can still play the game again or not.

MetalVomit
09-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Damn, Kanyon is gay. didnt know that.

neils7147933
09-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Damn, Kanyon is gay. didnt know that.
He came out earlier this year in a prominent gay publication. I think I made a thread on it somewhere, or at least mentioned it in a wrestling thread. I stumbled upon his page on the "most popular" list browsing myspace blogs awhile ago...

Tito Fan 83
09-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Anyone watch Unforgiven? I thought it was really good, better than SummerSlam, and that the last four matches (DX/McMahons and Show - HIAC, Trish/Lita, Carlito/Orton and Edge/Cena - TLC) were all really good.

-Antonio-
09-18-2006, 02:32 PM
I actually wanted to buy it, but Dallas wa splaying Sunday night.

MetalVomit
09-18-2006, 09:50 PM
The Highlanders are wack.

jason100x
09-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Anyone pick up "Big Apple Takedown", the fiction book put out by the WWE where the wrestlers become anti-terror fighters? No, I'm not making that up.
http://www.amazon.com/Big-Apple-Takedown-WWE-S/dp/1416510893/sr=8-1/qid=1159124535/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-4574584-3180752?ie=UTF8&s=books

jason100x
09-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I've been out of touch with the wrestling scene for awhile and was saddened to find out that Trish Stratus retired.

-Antonio-
09-25-2006, 02:15 AM
Kurt Angle has been signed by TNA...

“Kurt is considered the greatest wrestler in professional wrestling,” added Carter. “His in-ring ability is matched only by his leadership and attitude. We are thrilled Kurt is joining the TNA family and we look forward to a long, successful relationship.”

“Being with TNA feels like I found my home,” Kurt Angle commented. “TNA will be the most watched show on cable TV – it’s just a matter of time. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love.”

Angle was going to do MMA apparently. Unless he was lying about his injuries, he really should take about 4 months off.

THE REAL NINJA
09-25-2006, 02:25 AM

“Kurt is considered the greatest wrestler in professional wrestling,” added Carter. “His in-ring ability is matched only by his leadership and attitude. We are thrilled Kurt is joining the TNA family and we look forward to a long, successful relationship.”

“Being with TNA feels like I found my home,” Kurt Angle commented. “TNA will be the most watched show on cable TV – it’s just a matter of time. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love.”

Angle was going to do MMA apparently. Unless he was lying about his injuries, he really should take about 4 months off.

wow it will be strange seeing him with Sting . I wonder what they will do with him

neils7147933
09-25-2006, 08:39 AM

TNA is now a serious threat to WWE and Angle has many potential classic matches in that federation.

neils7147933
09-25-2006, 08:44 AM
wow it will be strange seeing him with Sting . I wonder what they will do with him
**** Sting. Angle can work 4-star matches with AJ Styles and that's who he should be working with eventually. I just hope he has enough pull that he doesn't have to job to Jeff Jarrett.

Where is Christopher Daniels, anyone know?

neils7147933
09-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Anyone pick up "Big Apple Takedown", the fiction book put out by the WWE where the wrestlers become anti-terror fighters? No, I'm not making that up.
http://www.amazon.com/Big-Apple-Takedown-WWE-S/dp/1416510893/sr=8-1/qid=1159124535/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-4574584-3180752?ie=UTF8&s=books
That's begging for a Wrestlecrap induction

jason100x
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
That's begging for a Wrestlecrap induction

It most certainly is. I've flipped through it in the store. It actually looks every bit as bad as the idea sounds.

MetalVomit
10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
no new news neils?

neils7147933
10-05-2006, 04:01 PM
no new news neils?
after they dropped the ball with the new ECW, I haven't even been watching pro wrestling.

Look for some updates after Angle goes active with TNA or if they do another Hardcore Homecoming...

THE REAL NINJA
10-09-2006, 04:07 PM
NO MERCY.. Matt Hardy def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms (Non-Title Match)
WWE Tag Team Champions London & Kendrick def. K.C. James & Idol Stevens
Montel Vontavious Porter def. Marty Garner
United States Champion Mr. Kennedy def. Undertaker (DQ; Non-Title Match)
Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Guerrero (Falls Count Anywhere Match)
Chris Benoit def. William Regal
World Heavyweight Champion King Booker def. Bobby Lashley, Batista and Finlay (Fatal Four Way Match)

THE REAL NINJA
10-09-2006, 04:08 PM
WWE apologizes
Oct. 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment would like to apologize to anyone who watched WWE No Mercy and was offended by the William Regal locker room incident. Conduct of this kind is unacceptable in a family-friendly environment, and WWE accepts full responsibility. Nudity of any kind, even in a live television environment, is offensive to our audience and to the reputation of our company.

THE REAL NINJA
10-09-2006, 04:12 PM
WWE made a pitch to land the services of Bob Sapp, but nothing came of it.

Vince and Stephanie McMahon have decided to go "full stream" with D-X, and despite complaints that D-X has run its course, WWE has no plans to drop it. Regarding new members, believe it or not, McMahon was interested in bringing back the Road Dogg and Billy Gunn earlier this summer. McMahon and Triple H hadn't heard the interviews where the TNA duo ripped Triple H, and when McMahon and Triple H found out about it, they decided not to pursue the New Age Outlaws. Triple H had been in favor of bringing back James and Gunn, but when Triple H found out what had been said, he stated that he'd punch out Gunn if he ever saw him again.It has just been revealed that World Wrestling Entertainment renewed the rights to the NWO/New World Order trademark on Wednesday, September 27th. Here is the information, courtesy of uspto.gov:

Word Mark NWO NEW WORLD ORDER Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sports jerseys, tank-tops, sweatpants, tops, bottoms, and shorts; headgear, namely, hats and caps; footwear. FIRST USE: 20020531. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020531 Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING Design Search Code Filing Date September 27, 2006 Current Filing Basis 1A Original Filing Basis 1B Registration Date September 25, 2007 Owner (REGISTRANT) WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 1241 EAST MAIN ST STAMFORD CONNECTICUT 06902 Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED Attorney of Record Renee L. Duff Type of Mark TRADEMARK Register PRINCIPAL Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

THE REAL NINJA
10-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Keeping a gimmic alive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all this talk of the Undertakers impending retirement I realize that I will miss the character as much as Mean Mark himself. What I ask is would it be acceptable to you the fans to pass on the Undertaker character on to someone else in oorder to keep the character alive ? It has been done many times in the past with other gimmics so why not The Undertaker and maybe even Kane when the time comes .

jason100x
10-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Anyone buy the McMahon DVD? I was thinking about it just for the footage of the Austin McMahon feud.

neils7147933
10-10-2006, 02:34 PM
WWE apologizes
Oct. 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment would like to apologize to anyone who watched WWE No Mercy and was offended by the William Regal locker room incident. Conduct of this kind is unacceptable in a family-friendly environment, and WWE accepts full responsibility. Nudity of any kind, even in a live television environment, is offensive to our audience and to the reputation of our company.
Family-friendly?

This is the same company that showed Triple-H ****ing a corpse in a Kane mask and senior citizen Mae Young giving birth to a large hand?

neils7147933
10-12-2006, 02:33 AM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5638/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzef6.jpg

THE REAL NINJA
10-12-2006, 08:47 AM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5638/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzef6.jpg

Check this out BPP talking mad trash about HHH http://www.bootydaddy.com/account/steiner_speaks.htm

-Antonio-
10-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Family-friendly?

This is the same company that showed Triple-H ****ing a corpse in a Kane mask and senior citizen Mae Young giving birth to a large hand?

The Katie Vick angle made me turn off raw and not watch it for 2 years. The Smackdown brand was actually good back then though so I watched that.

-Antonio-
10-12-2006, 01:31 PM
I keep forgetting about this forum so I havent been posting my opinions about raw (the new ECW brand is a joke and Im not really into Smackdown right now). I still like the idea of DX being on raw, I just hate how they have been using them. Why let them squash every tag team? What good does that actually do? For once they were actually bulding up tag teams. I think at once point they had 5 proven tag teams. I havent seen that in the WWE for years. Now it doesnt matter how good they look against eachother because bottom line DX made them all look aweful.

Now other than that, about 90% of the DX bits have been really funny. The **** jokes are still funny to me. Also the random advertising for the wwe products. I wont lie I would have probably marked for a New Age Outlaw reunion, but its for the best considering what they said.

I havent been looking over the net at all for the NWO stuff or anything like I used to because I enjoy wresling a lot more when things suprise me. However I can still easilly tell where they are going with this. They keep showing comercials for Eric Bishoffs book, and they even had that interaction backstage where he called DX a rip off of NWO. Now that Edge and Orton have joined forces, its only a matter of time before they form into a new NWO, and I love that idea.

As far as everything else. I thought the Cena and Edge feud was good while it lasted. Now I guess they are gonna have all the brand champions fight eachother. Im not sure I like that idea. Carlito continues to be my favorite character. Its too bad he has no direction at all, same with Shelton Benjamin. Well overall wrestling isnt bad. If it wasnt for tivo I still wouldnt be watching it though.

neils7147933
10-13-2006, 03:28 AM
s reported earlier, the inevitable finally occurred as WWE released "ECW Original" Francine Fournier, 34, from her contract this afternoon. She was basically let go because Vince McMahon just didn't like "her look." Also, fellow ECW Vixen Trinity's recent return to action from a severe knee injury ultimately sealed her fate.

Francine had been used sparingly on television since the ECW brand's startup back in June. She often appeared at house shows in bikini contests to put over fellow ECW Vixen Kelly Kelly. Sans a five second cameo appearance on the 8/1 ECW on Sci Fi show, Francine was left off television until September when WWE finally found her a role as the valet of Balls Mahoney. Mahoney had engaged in a feud with Kevin Thorn, and thus she was used to combat his valet Ariel, who had been interfering in his matches. It appeared as though that Francine had finally secured a permanent role with the company as she was starting to appear on television regularly, not to mention that ECW.com had posted up two articles in which she was heavily put over by her fellow peers which made it seem that she was going to get promoted. A slew of pictures from a recent photoshoot were posted up as well. Also, the articles and ECW show previews pushed her feud with Ariel and thus it appeared as though that this would be a long-term feud. However, without warning, the feud between the four individuals was dropped for some unknown reason. Francine last appeared on the 9/26 edition of ECW in an "Extreme Cat Fight" with Ariel and she was left off television the preceding three weeks in which she was available to appear.

Behind the scenes, Vince McMahon was said to have not been a fan of Francine. The Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer reported back in August that upon seeing her in person backstage for the first time, McMahon went up to Johnny Ace and asked him as to who would hire someone that "looked like that." It is believed that Tommy Dreamer was the person who hired her when he was looking to sign some "ECW Originals" back in May for the startup project. Anyways, McMahon believed that Francine wasn't up to par with the daunting "WWE Diva" looks standard when it comes to beauty. She was said to have been on thin ice from that point on (well actually since the day she was first hired) and dubbed as the person most likely to be let go. It was largely believed that she'd be let go soon after her bikini contest program with Kelly Kelly on the house show circuit ran its course.

Francine's saving grace for a short while was that it was believed that she could make the 19-year-old Kelly Kelly look good in comparison to her during bikini contests so that she could get over with the fans. Regardless of what people thought of her, Kelly Kelly often received rave reviews regarding her physique. On the other hand, Francine received quite a few negative reviews from people that had seen her firsthand during the bikini contests at ECW house shows, at least initially. It wasn't so much that Francine was totally out of shape, but many fans in attendance would specifically take aim at how flabby and unappealing her butt looked in the revealing thongs she would sport. Francine was aware of this problem too as it was later revealed that she had purchased a piece of fitness equipment to improve the appearance of her butt and thighs off of eBay in July. She has said this in blogs.

Lastly, Francine has removed all mentions and blogs concerning the WWE's ECW venture off of her MySpace page (myspace.com/francinefournier).

-Antonio-
10-13-2006, 04:06 AM
I dont remember Francine being ugly. Vince is pretty ****ed up.

neils7147933
10-13-2006, 08:53 AM
I dont remember Francine being ugly. Vince is pretty ****ed up.
Me either

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6161/xzbz3.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4937/xzhj4.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2682/xzbv0.jpg

OR THE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED TO HER PAYSITE WHEN SHE WAS OUT OF WRESTLING PRIOR TO BEING SIGNED BY WWE:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/413/xzcg7.jpg

THE REAL NINJA
10-14-2006, 05:44 PM

Thought this would just make your day lolDave Scherer reports that starting soon the ECW brand will no longer be treated as a seperate company but rather as the 3rd brand of the WWE. Little minor changes such as the women swtiching from being called Vixens to Divas and the males from Extremists to Superstars will take place. There has also been some discussion about removing the ECW logo from the screen and replacing it with the WWE logo. Alot of this is Kevin Dunn's doing. He thinks the fans are confused and don't realise that ECW is a part of the WWE and he says thats the reason for the low ratings. Also expect the product to be toned down alot. Vince McMahon is not a fan of hardcore wrestling and he hated the RVD vs Test match.

-Antonio-
10-14-2006, 07:11 PM
maybe its low ratings because Vince has put together a crap product. If youre going to make an ECW then do the real thing. Dont put out something that resembles it. The fact that they actually have to remind people if a match is hardcore rules or not is laughable.

-Antonio-
10-17-2006, 03:53 AM
Raw would have been good this week without all the jackass stuff. I cant believe the WWE is dumb enough to trust Steve-o at a live show when he has showed up trashed at every other live show I can think of. He was no selling everything Umaga did, someone who is supposed to be unstoppable. You can tell he got mad at the end though because he started throwin him around and stomping on him for real.

THE REAL NINJA
10-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Figure4 Newsletter

Vince McMahon was said to be "freaked out" after last week's "Ortiz vs. Shamrock 3" UFC special on ****eTV drew a 3.1 overall rating and a 4.3 for the final quarter hour featuring the actual Ortiz vs. Shamrock fight. Vince went as far as to tell his writers to start coming up for ideas for Shamrock if they brought him in to WWE.

Supoosedly Paul Heyman had to explain to Vince that the UFC special's huge rating wasn't drawn just by Ken Shamrock, but that it was the whole Ortiz vs. Shamrock rivalry dating back years.

As of now, there's no word on whether the two sides are talking yet but WWE, namely Vince McMahon, is interested in the 42 year old "World's Most Dangerous Man". Shamrock is a former WWE Intercontinental champion who worked with the company during the Attitude era.

THE REAL NINJA
10-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Monty Brown looks to be done with TNA as he still hasn't signed a new contract and he didn't appear at last week's Impact tapings. Friends of Brown said that his contract expired on 9/30 and that he doesn't plan on signing a new one. Brown hasn't decided on whether he'll try and go to WWE.

Brown has a personal training job that gives him a six-figure income, and he is able to do it and work TNA since there are so few days per month. Last year, TNA promised Brown that he would win the NWA title, but that was before Christian Cage was signed. Cage basically got his title run and he felt lied to. TNA tried to get Brown to work some more indie dates because his in-ring work needed some more polishing and he wasn't where the company wanted him to be. TNA thought his in-ring work was holding him back to a degree. The feeling was that if he worked some more indie dates, he'd improve faster, but Brown didn't want to take so many dates because it would interfere with his regular job.

THE REAL NINJA
10-19-2006, 05:28 PM
On the Howard Stern show this morning Chris Kanyon was in the studio. Kanyon was there to watch as Artie Lange paid up on a bet between the two. Artie bet Kanyon that the Yankees would go further into the playoffs then the Mets would. Obviously Artie lost the bet and has to make out with Blue Iris - a 70 year old ****o star.

While in the studio the first time around, Kanyon talked about why he was fired from the WWE. He claims he was fired when he admitted he was gay. Ric Flair called into the studio and the two debated the subject for about 20 minutes.

Flair claims that Kanyon was released because he is just not good enough for the WWE. He said Kanyon is talented and has some charisma and is a great guy but he feels that Kanyon is making excuses as to why he was fired.

Kanyon denied Flairs allegations and asked why if he wasnt good enough why did Kanyon work in WCW for a long time while Flair was running the show. Flair said that the Kanyon today is not as good as the Kanyon of yesteryear.

Kanyon asked Flair if he was so bad and not good enough why did Flair ask Kanyon to train his son David. Flair denied that he ever asked Kanyon to train his son David Flair.

Flair went on to say that never in WWE history has someone been fired due to their sexual preferences. Kanyon disagreed and they ended their debate with a friendly exchange. Kanyon said that Flair was his hero and the greatest wrestler of all time and Flair said that Kanyon was a great guy and needed to recognize that he just wasnt good enough for the current climate of Professional Wrestling.

-Antonio-
10-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Flair is on Vince's nuts sadly, although I actually believe what he said there. Kanyon would have probably been fired whether he was gay or not. There is too much talent in the WWE as it is

THE REAL NINJA
10-20-2006, 08:37 PM
I just made mod on a wrestling forum :banana: :banana: :grouphug: Goldust SON OF A $##^% I was writing a column on the top ten mid carders of the 80's where I was giving the reason why IMO they never made champion and how they could have been used today or better at the time. just got done with number 7 hit preview post to check how it looked and lost the whole F,ING thing . Lost it again so hell with it i'll just do it in parts .

THE REAL NINJA
10-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Now here's a true legend . Andre the Giant who was billed at times to be as large as 7'5 520lbs he was a true sight to behold. A man who looked as if he could crush a volkswagen with a single mighty swat in the ring yet was a gentle giant outside of the ring. He was never the most athletic *lol* but even today he would have been the strongest force in wrestling. He had a strange combo of likable charisma yet a monstrous look to him that has never been matched. Today we have great big men with superior athletic skills yet they never come close to the feeling you would get in the 1980's when Andre would use the most simple of moves which would completely destroy his opponent . It becomes an enigma being that we now have wrestlers such as the Big Show who have the size to match with better ring and mic skill but just can't match up. We also have had much taller men then Andre in El Gigante & Great Khali who had about the same wrestling and mic skills but were never accepted by the fans. This would bring to thought that Hulk Hogan was the reason for Andre's success but looking back you will see the reached a great deal of fame long before Hogan. To sum it all up Andre the giant was unique a original what fallows is only an attempt to recapture his legend.

-Antonio-
10-22-2006, 09:11 PM
http://www.stickam.com/profile/misterkungfuu

tna ppv

MetalVomit
10-28-2006, 05:23 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AFGztZ9JwI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AFGztZ9JwI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

THE REAL NINJA
10-28-2006, 08:12 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AFGztZ9JwI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AFGztZ9JwI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
they don't work here

neils7147933
10-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Somebody let me know when Kurt Angle takes on Christopher Daniels or AJ Styles on TV or a PPV. Otherwise I don't have much interest in wrestling right now...

neils7147933
10-30-2006, 10:09 AM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=75527572&blogID=186471277&Mytoken=6D2E72C2-3D1F-448C-9D95EABD8E11A4145608289

Bob Collins, a long-time promoter with WWE who worked on WrestleMania III, has been regularly covering the Detroit area in the build to WrestleMania 23. He has been telling Ford Field officials that the only match WWE has decided upon for the show is Hulk Hogan vs. The Big Show. However, that match is not 100% certain for the time being. Though, if it does end up taking place, it could very well be the final wrestling match for not one star, but both stars.

Big Show's contract expires in February and he is in a great deal of physical pain nowadays. Big Show legitimately weighs 520 pounds, finds traveling very difficult, and has already been taken off of most minor ECW house shows. Due to these problems, plans are being made to get the ECW title off of him soon. The problem with this is that Rob Van Dam is the only ECW wrestler in a good position to win it, yet Vince McMahon has been said to be determined to not to let him be the champion again following his arrest the last time around. McMahon also feels RVD cannot draw as a champion, although other WWE officials believe the crowds will be the same no matter who has the belt.

Big Show has been telling people that he is considering leaving wrestling next year and going into acting, since his size and comedic personality makes him rather unique and should get him plenty work. His original contract, signed in 1999, was $950,000 a year for ten years. It was renegotiated in 2000 when management felt he wasn't working hard enough and sent him to Ohio Valley Wrestling, with Jim Ross cutting it down to $1,000,000 a year for eight years. Eventually, Vince got irritated about paying that much for anybody in developmental and they just took him as he was in early 2001.

John Laurinaitis started talking to him about a new deal recently, which involved a major pay cut. After Kurt Angle left the company, WWE had more money available for wages and he was offered a five-year extension at the same wage, which he turned down. The company was shocked by his rejection, yet Big Show doesn't believe that he can continue due to the severe pain he is experiencing. His back is shot and he fears that he may start rapidly physically deteriorating like Andre the Giant did at around the same stage of his life.

Because they cut back his dates, he has agreed to work through February unless things get extraordinarily bad. He will then take a hiatus and hopefully recover enough to return for WrestleMania. Big Show is in a secure financial position, but he may never be able to handle a full-time schedule again. He has not confirmed anything about WrestleMania yet, but the feeling is that he will work the show due to Hogan's involvement unless he is physically incapable.

-Antonio-
10-30-2006, 12:25 PM
I hate Hulk Hogan.

Big Show deserves to retire. Hes paid his dues in the business and has been giving good matches since 2001.

MetalVomit
11-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Raw's tag teams are garbage.

MetalVomit
11-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I think I could fit inside of Big Show's swollen stomach, and I'm 6'0 - 185

-Antonio-
11-18-2006, 12:56 AM
Raw's tag teams are garbage.

They could be great if they werent just used as DX's whipping boys. Getting a tivo has helped me stay with wrestling because without it I dont think Id bother. Now when I have time I check it out and fast forward through the garbage.

THE REAL NINJA
11-24-2006, 08:39 PM
This story broke a few days ago but I wanted to wait on some more follow-up before reporting it.

Both Dave Scherer of PWInsider and Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer have reported that former WWE Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio is seriously considering a jump to TNA Wrestling next spring. Mysterio is currently resting and rehabilitating his knee after surgery earlier this month.

Meltzer reported that Mysterio's contract expires in April 2007, and that he would 'strongly expect an Angle recruiting drive around that time'.

While many might think WWE could diffuse the situation by offering him a fat contract to stay, guys in WWE like Mysterio and Chris Benoit (and in the past, Chris Jericho) really care about the industry itself and not just a payday. They would jump to TNA to be able to have good wrestling matches (not WWE formula matches), not be stunted or held back, and to help improve the industry as a whole. Plus, with the ability in TNA to also do independant shows like ROH, leaving WWE wouldn't be as much of a financial setback as some would think.

Mysterio is not the only big name rumored to jump to TNA, but again, I'll wait for an update before reporting further on this story.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/xtremealliance/index.php?showtopic=991&st=0***lastI was looking up oldschool wrestlers on wiki the otherday and came across Randy Savage as I was reading I was amazed by how the story of his wrestling career brought back so many memories of my childhood. See this to me is what wrestling and wrestling legends are all about. Wrestling should always tell a story in which has staying power it should be something you can look back on and remember the way you felt at the time . Wrestling should be about heroes overcoming the odds never giving up and overtaking the villains. Randy Savage in his hayday at his best in his prime at his peek did all of this . He over came the odds at WrestleMania IV by winning a tournament for the WWF championship . He also was the first wrestler that I can remember who let us into his personal life by sharing with us the love he had for Miss Elizabeth and also the jealousy and mistruth for her he may have also had . He was able to switch at the drop of a hat like no other. He may in fact have been the first antihero because even at his most 'face' times you could always feel an uneasy maniacal rage in which begged to be let loose. I feel that Randy Savage's on screen character became the epitome of all frustration. At his worst he he was anger personified . This is why in my opinion he falls into a class all by himself , he is one of the if not the best ever . my story ...............

Liaison
11-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Rey Mysterio Vs AJ Styles/Chris Daniels/Low Ki, yes please.

bishop2006
11-25-2006, 06:04 PM
im fed up of WWE,the wrestling is slow motion and the matches are the same,the heel beats up the face,the face grows some momentum,runs 2 the ropes,if hes got long hair he'll get pulled down,if he aint,he'll run2 the ropes only 2 get dropkicked or something,i try hard 2 watch but its jus slow motion,i wouldent call it wrestling,its nutin like it was back in the days

I like TNA much better,theyve got some great wrestlers,and they actually wrestle in there matches

ROH is the best wrestling company tho,2bad they aint on TV

-Antonio-
11-25-2006, 07:16 PM
WWE is very bad right now. Its not about the wrestling. Atleast in the attitude era the story lines were fresh, and the ppvs always had good matches.

bishop2006
11-26-2006, 08:59 PM
WWE is very bad right now. Its not about the wrestling. Atleast in the attitude era the story lines were fresh, and the ppvs always had good matches.

Yeh,now all it is is ENTERTAINMENT,in the Attitude Era there was no BS,now u get fat naked guys stripping and ****,TNA's much better

jason100x
11-27-2006, 02:11 PM
I haven't watch the WWE in at least six months but I have been reading some of the goings on reading several websites. It sounds like its really bad. What I'm wondering is, do people think that it is worse than that terrible mid-nineties period with the Doinks and the "In Your House" pay per views?

THE REAL NINJA
11-27-2006, 02:29 PM
I haven't watch the WWE in at least six months but I have been reading some of the goings on reading several websites. It sounds like its really bad. What I'm wondering is, do people think that it is worse than that terrible mid-nineties period with the Doinks and the "In Your House" pay per views?

nah it's not that bad they still have okay matches but the storylines suck .

neils7147933
11-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Rey Mysterio Vs AJ Styles/Chris Daniels/Low Ki, yes please.
And maybe they can get Amazing Red back, too. The '619' vs. the '718'

Anyone see Angle vs. Samoa Joe at the PPV? Is it worth ordering the replay?

Liaison
11-27-2006, 02:56 PM
**** that, I want to see Red/Styles team up again

Don’t bother catching the Genesis replay. Angle/Joe which is arguably the dream match of this millennia went under 10 minutes, the whole title match ending was a huge cop out, Sabin/Daniels was sub par

Cage/Styles was really good though.

For me TNA right now is it’s booking 101 at its worst. The 65 title changes that have happened since BFG have been pointless, Roode jobbing left right and centre to everyone weeks after he was doing promo’s heralding him a next big thing, Abyss looking like a chump against everyone, Patriotic Pete, VKM.

I’ve tried to defend Russo for years after the **** up in WCW but I’m really finding difficulty defending him now.

Anyone catch Survivor Series. I DL’d it earlier. Pretty bad show

MetalVomit
11-27-2006, 08:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0j9fBcnVaM

-Antonio-
11-27-2006, 09:08 PM

I heard that ppv was a disaster from top to bottem.

THE REAL NINJA
11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
The latest edition of the Wrestling Observer (11/27) reports that Vince McMahon has already decided on Batista vs Undertaker as one of the headline matches for next year's show. The match will be billed as "World Title vs Wrestlemania Winning Streak".
We have some very sad news to report here this evening.

Rowdy Roddy Piper has issued a statement on his official website RowdyRoddyPiper.com this afternoon:

Mr. Piper and his family would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support of well wishes he has recieved world wide. Roddy has been diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer. He will begin his battle against this cancer immeadiatly.

The following is a statement from Mr. Piper;

***8220;It seems like I have been fighting someone, something, someplace, in some manner, my whole life. But this fight, is one I am gonna win!***8221;

Ever Forward,
Roddy Piper

We wish Roddy the best.

neils7147933
12-04-2006, 06:19 PM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=75527572&blogID=201147310&Mytoken=2FAEEA19-087B-436D-90C82FCDD910FC0A2351753

Sabu Trying To Get Fired,ECW Going Down The DRAIN,Fans Screwed At ECW PPV,
Category: Sports

Some people backstage are wondering if Sabu is trying to get his release with his recent behavior. As was reported here, Sabu has had major backstage heat recently for falling asleep backstage for hours at a time, and for other unprofessional behavior. "It's almost as if he's trying to get fired", one source told us.

Virtually all of the ECW "Originals" are frustrated and disappointed with the direction things have gone.

The ECW announce team had expected to be involved in some way at Survivor Series but when they arrived at the building for the show they were told they weren't going to be used.

2,300 tickets had been sold for last nights ECW PPV in the afternoon hours on Sunday. Furthermore, some of the tickets are comps and WWE rarely gives out comps these days. The building in which last nights ECW PPV was held in holds about 8,000 fans.

Before the ECW December to Dismember PPV went on the air last night, the dark match live in the James Brown Arena in Augusta, Georgia saw Stevie Richards defeat Rene Dupree.

Just to show you how much Vince cares about ECW, they were selling a t-shirt with the matches and city at the ECW PPV. The problem is that the PPV listed Sabu in the main event, Bob Holly vs. The Sandman, and Matt Striker vs. Al Snow, none of which happened. I guess if you bought the t-shirt, you got screwed.

There is definitely more as to why Sabu was pulled out of the Elimination Chamber last night. One source told us last week that he thought Sabu was actually trying to get himself fired. Don't be surprised if something happens this week. Stay tuned.

neils7147933
12-05-2006, 08:20 AM
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=75527572&blogID=201434627&Mytoken=C1DF96E9-F3DC-4C72-B9363F58FDCFBBCC40543780

BREAKING NEWS:Paul Heyman GONE FROM WWE,Big Show Leaveing,More Divas In Playboy
Category: Sports

Distraught by the results of December to Dismember, ECW Representative Paul Heyman appeared to be distant and depressed this afternoon at the North Charleston Coliseum hours before an ECW live event.

This condition was further exasperated by Mr. McMahon, who decided to send Heyman home. The WWE Chairman cited slumping television ratings and a disgruntled talent roster as causes for Mr. Heyman's dismissal.

Paul Heyman was sent home from today's Monday Night Raw/ECW taping in North Carolina.

We can confirm that the word going around is that he's been let go by the company following last night's ECW PPV.

According to one source contacted by Mike Johnson, Heyman had a meeting with Vince McMahon and was then escorted from the venue. The word going around is that Heyman has been removed from the ECW creative team and looks to be entirely done with WWE at this point and time, although he's not (yet) been released from his contractual obligations.

There is a meeting ongoing currently with ECW talents about Heyman's departure.

No word on if this is a release or suspension, but it's not a storyline.

PWInsider.com has just reported the details on Paul Heyman's departure from not only ECW but apparently WWE as a whole. According to Dave Scherer, Vince McMahon was furious at last night's ECW December to Dismember pay per view and is trying to pin all the blame on Paul Heyman. Nevermind the fact that it was more of a WWE style pay per view than an ECW one.

According to Dave's sources Vince believes that Paul doesn't get what the new vision of ECW should be and that he is "caught in the past". So how did all of this come about?

Well apparently the problems started last night when Heyman, angry at how the show was being booked, began voicing his opinions before, during and after the show. Reportedly there were definite issues between Vince and Paul that escalated today at the tapings where a meeting was held at approx 2pm eastern time with Heyman, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, and Vince McMahon.

After the meeting Heyman came out of the meeting looking normal like nothing had transpired. He then grabbed his stuff and left. The word is this is NOT a storyline at all and that Paul Heyman is done with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Former ECW World champion The Big Show is expected to finish up his WWE commitments tonight at the combined Monday Night Raw/ECW taping. Show is scheduled to challenge new ECW World champion Bobby Lashley on tomorrow's edition of ECW on Sci Fi.

Show has been talking about taking time off due to a multitude of injuries and will finish his on-air role at tonight's taping

Divas Rebecca DiPietro and Maryse Ouellet are in the December 2006 issue of Playboy magazine. The 2006 $250,000 Diva Search contestants are highlighted in the Grapevine section of the Gala Christmas Issue, which features examples of their past modeling work for Playboy. The magazine also features cover girl Cindy Margolis, who recently offered advice to SmackDown Diva Ashley, who will pose for Playboy in the near future.

Liaison
12-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Heyman in TNA would be huge

Heyman / Russo / Cornette / Jarrett booking team would do wonders and could possibly ignite another "war".

TNA better fo after him...