View Full Version : anyone NOT have it?

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 02:19 PM
you may not need it where you live but for those who live in hot summer climates...
anyone NOT have air conditioning?
if not A/C, do you at least have large fans blowing on you?

let me be honest, if i didn;t have it, i think i would honestly have to be hospitalized. i can not stand being hot. i get frustrated and ill-tempered when i VERY hot. :boxing: lol!
now that i am SO pregnant, it is even worse! :eek:

BrooklynBomber
07-02-2006, 03:01 PM
you may not need it where you live but for those who live in hot summer climates...

let me be honest, if i didn;t have it, i think i would honestly have to be hospitalized. i can not stand being hot. i get frustrated and ill-tempered when i VERY hot. :boxing: lol!
I would prolly commit suicide if it was mot for air conditioning.

The Noose
07-02-2006, 03:49 PM
A/C is for wimps!

no....energy......to type.....more.........
....too.......hot and pissed off

The Raging Bull
07-02-2006, 03:59 PM
I've got a/c and couldn't live without it. The place would be too hot and stuffy in the summer and i'd just be pissed off all the time.

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Thank God for whoever invented AC; but, in a weird way, I think it's contributing to our "softness".

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 04:01 PM
A/C is for wimps!

no....energy......to type.....more.........
....too.......hot and pissed off

LOL!!! :lol1:

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 04:06 PM
LOL!!! :lol1:
he's not kidding! apparently there is no A/C in England, at least not in most homes. lol!

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Thank God for whoever invented AC; but, in a weird way, I think it's contributing to our "softness".
i agree with you, but I DON'T CARE! lol! i need it!!!!!!

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 04:07 PM
he's not kidding! apparently there is n A/C in England, at least not in most homes. lol!

:eek: Poor sods.

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 04:08 PM
i agree with you, but I DON'T CARE! lol! i need it!!!!!!

:D I hear you. It's easy for me to be tough on the softening of society in the comfort of 68 degrees F. :D

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 04:11 PM
:D I hear you. It's easy for me to be tough on the softening of society in the comfort of 68 degrees F. :D
on a side note, i have noticed that old people and skinny (anorexic) women have something in common. they are always cold.
when my in-laws come over, they wear their damn parkas and complain about how cold it is in here in the summer. lol!
maybe that is a good thing. they won't stop by so often. :D

MR. V
07-03-2006, 06:23 PM
dont know where your from but if i had no a/c in my crib id fukin go crazy on people. the heat makes me feel angry and frustrated. i live in texas, and boi let me tell u it gets extemely fukin hott over here. point being your pregnant and got no a/c , is that **** even safe? i only ask this if its over 96 f daily in your neck of the woods.

blockhead
07-03-2006, 06:34 PM

so your all hot sweaty and preggers over there huh.!?! :luvbed:
i know this is the "adult" lounge but geeez.

marvdave
07-03-2006, 06:46 PM
do you at least have large fans blowing on you?

nothing blows on me...I'm married :mad:

MR. V
07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
...I'm married :mad:

sorry to hear. :D

Dirt E Gomez
07-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Damn AC.... I go out all day with friends, come back, and what do I find? I left the AC on. Damn AC.

platinummatt
07-06-2006, 02:18 PM
lol. I live in england it had been in the 30's - c thats about 90 f a few days ago I have no air conditioning at home or in school, only at the gym

K-DOGG
07-06-2006, 03:17 PM

:rofl: NOW THAT ****'S FUNNY!! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT'S FUNNY!! :D

* FeistyWench *
07-06-2006, 04:59 PM
:rofl: NOW THAT ****'S FUNNY!! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT'S FUNNY!! :D
i thought so too.

but not all married men get denied sex. gotta say my hubby is rather spoiled. ;) :p

RAESAAD
07-06-2006, 05:01 PM
In Florida A/C in the car and House are a must.......Eeven Poor people have A/C at least in the house they just don't build them without it here.

* FeistyWench *
07-06-2006, 05:01 PM
dont know where your from but if i had no a/c in my crib id fukin go crazy on people. the heat makes me feel angry and frustrated. i live in texas, and boi let me tell u it gets extemely fukin hott over here. point being your pregnant and got no a/c , is that **** even safe? i only ask this if its over 96 f daily in your neck of the woods.
no worries. i have A/C at my house and it does get really hot here, but i could not imagine going without it.

Explosivo
07-06-2006, 05:02 PM

I dont have AC and all I do have is one of those fans that are on a stand and rotate as they blow. It doesnt do all that much. It's really not that bad though. I mean, it does get uncomfortable, but it never gets over around 85 where I live and the humidity isnt that bad.

marvdave
07-06-2006, 05:06 PM
i thought so too.

but not all married men get denied sex. gotta say my hubby is rather spoiled. ;) :p

*****! ;)..........................

* FeistyWench *
07-06-2006, 05:06 PM
I dont have AC and all I do have is one of those fans that are on a stand and rotate as they blow. It doesnt do all that much. It's really not that bad though. I mean, it does get uncomfortable, but it never gets over around 85 where I live and the humidity isnt that bad.
in your case it't not bad, for those of us who get 90 and 100 degree temps, A/C is a must.

* FeistyWench *
07-06-2006, 05:07 PM
*****! ;)..........................
lol! :D

Brockton Lip
07-06-2006, 05:30 PM
I don't have it either. Just some fans.

K-DOGG
07-06-2006, 06:34 PM
i thought so too.

He's a lucky man. Don't let him forget it. ;)

Papa Ace
07-07-2006, 07:13 AM
im in baguio city right now located in the northern part of the philippines. we call it the summer capital of the philippines because people come in here during summer because its very cold all year round. some hotels including mine doesnt have a/c. even the biggest mall here, which has about 4 floors doesnt need to have a/c coz its still cold inside.

MANGLER
01-12-2010, 01:46 AM
I'm a cheapass. I try my best to live wit just keepin fans blowin and windows open durin hotass summer weather.

Now it's winter and I wear coats n **** indoors instead of crankin up the heat.

:D

OaktownGhost
01-16-2010, 04:36 AM
to be honest TS I'm a cheapass. I try my best to live wit just keepin fans blowin and windows open durin hotass summer weather.

MANGLER
01-16-2010, 04:38 AM
to be honest TS I'm a cheapass. I try my best to live wit just keepin fans blowin and windows open durin hotass summer weather.

Preach my gospel BO. :mangler:

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 06:33 PM
never had it