View Full Version : Are successful career women emotionally cold?

paul750
06-30-2006, 02:50 PM
It has always struck me, that these high powered career women are very selfish, but they have to be, thats the way it is, but what i would like to know is, are they generally cold too? Are any of you guys married to one, or went out with one? What are your perceptions of these types of women?

RAESAAD
06-30-2006, 02:55 PM
From my experiences yes......they are cold and too self asorbed but like to **** like women of the wild and like to spend money on their boy toys to further prove their so called dominance over men in general......which is fine with me because I don't want to marry a cold ***** anyway. :D

* FeistyWench *
06-30-2006, 03:01 PM
It has always struck me, that these high powered career women are very selfish, but they have to be, thats the way it is, but what i would like to know is, are they generally cold too? Are any of you guys married to one, or went out with one? What are your perceptions of these types of women?
i wouldn't say all career women but maybe women in "big" business/the corporate types or even women in a field dominated by men. i imagnie they were cold to begin with and had that was what got them where they are, and not that they became that way once they got "there".

however, i do know a few very successful women who just put on their game face at work but are not "cold" outside of work.
however, they all tend to be assertive/strong women, but not cold per se.

Explosivo
06-30-2006, 04:26 PM

I know what you're saying. I get that impression too. They just seem to have the attitude that they dont have time for your bull****, and they probably dont. :D Cold or not, I beleive there is someone out there who can tame them and bring out the inner lady in anyone.

:Bobby:
06-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Woman is woman. You only need to know how to handle them, they are all alike, basically. Some are cold and pretend to be nice, some are nice and pretend to be cold, some just are nice, some are jst cold, ...

Bonafide
06-30-2006, 04:40 PM

I wouldn't say there selfish but I know what you mean, they can be very dominant ,ruthless and demanding. They generally have to be because they are usually in positions where they give orders and set deadlines. I'm not married to one but my mother in law is a bank executive manager and a real *****. Not all women carry the attitude outside of there work as I speak for myself. Nothing that cant be tamed in the bedroom though...u know what i mean ! lol.

06-30-2006, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't say there selfish but I know what you mean, they can be very dominant ,ruthless and demanding. They generally have to be because they are usually in positions where they give orders and set deadlines. I'm not married to one but my mother in law is a bank executive manager and a real *****. Not all women carry the attitude outside of there work as I speak for myself. Nothing that cant be tamed in the bedroom though...u know what i mean ! lol.
A lot of mother in laws can make your life hell, don't you think? ;)

Bonafide
06-30-2006, 04:47 PM
A lot of mother in laws can make your life hell, don't you think? ;)

Oh hell yah... I for one can vouche for that. The solution is to move as far the away as possible !!!

06-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh hell yah... I for one can vouche for that. The solution is to move as far the away as possible !!!
The real problem is when she is old one day, her husband dies and she then wants to move into your house because she otherwise would be lonely. If you let that happen, you can kiss your life and marriage good-bye.

BrooklynBomber
06-30-2006, 05:58 PM
I work with yuppies, and a lot of them are these women who make 6 digit salaries. Now let me tell you something, I pity them.
I pity them because most of them, outside of work, dont really have any friends or family, they just dont know how to make friends or find a husband and start family. That is partly the reason, why are they so emotionally cold. Most of them either got a drinking or a drug problem too.

Rockin'
06-30-2006, 06:12 PM
I wouldnt say that they are cold, but rather independent and having a companion is not neccesarily needed.

Rockin' :boxing:

Papa Ace
07-02-2006, 10:34 AM
such women being cold is just their defense. they CAN be tamed at some point or another. being cold doesnt mean theyre strong.

but i aint tellin :p

Rockin'
07-02-2006, 10:47 AM
such women being cold is just their defense. they CAN be tamed at some point or another. being cold doesnt mean theyre strong.

but i aint tellin :p

You are right, they can be tamed.

Papa Ace
07-02-2006, 10:52 AM
You are right, they can be tamed.

i guess youve done a little bit of taming yourself back in the days mr. rockin :rolleyes:

neils7147933
07-02-2006, 11:00 AM
i wouldn't say all career women but maybe women in "big" business/the corporate types or even women in a field dominated by men. i imagnie they were cold to begin with and had that was what got them where they are, and not that they became that way once they got "there".

however, i do know a few very successful women who just put on their game face at work but are not "cold" outside of work.
however, they all tend to be assertive/strong women, but not cold per se.

I think I speak for everyone in this adult lounge when I say : http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/4918/womendontbelong4lj.jpg

(Mischievious smile towards the only female posting in the area...)

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 11:29 AM
I think I speak for everyone in this adult lounge when I say : http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/4918/womendontbelong4lj.jpg

(Mischievious smile towards the only female posting in the area...)
are you flaming again?! ;) :p

07-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Bottom line: women are for decoration.

Thread closed! Thanks for your time. :p

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 11:39 AM

don't make me ban you!
lol!

07-02-2006, 11:42 AM
don't make me ban you!
lol!
Come on now, you know you agree with what I said.

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Come on now, you know you agree with what I said.
you're pushing your luck. :cool:

Rockin'
07-02-2006, 11:47 AM

Wrong time, wrong place, wrong lady. Dude, you owe her an appology!

07-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Wrong time, wrong place, wrong lady. Dude, you owe her an appology!

I don't think I insulted her since she has a pretty face, which means she would make for good decoration. ;)

07-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Heather is not really mad at me now, is she? :confused: :eek:

I didn't mean it.

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't think I insulted her since she has a pretty face, which means she would make for good decoration. ;)
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/skoolpsych/maxine.gif

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Heather is not really mad at me now, is she? :confused: :eek:

I didn't mean it.
yes, i know you didn't mean it.

if i was really mad, you'd know it. lol!

but, do you think the cold women discussed in this thread use pretty men for decoration. i think so ;) :D

paul750
07-02-2006, 12:15 PM
but, do you think the cold women discussed in this thread use pretty men for decoration. i think so ;) :DYou've got that right.:D

Crumble
07-02-2006, 01:16 PM
pfffttt I'd take a ridiculously cold high powered businesswoman as my wife if it mean't I could stay home and play tetris.

BrooklynBomber
07-02-2006, 02:03 PM

but, do you think the cold women discussed in this thread use pretty men for decoration. i think so ;) :D
Yes, and I evne know where they pick these pretty boys up.
Now, dont ask me how do I know that :cool:

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 06:24 PM
In answer to the question at the head of the thread, I would say not necessarily. As some have referred to earlier, they have to put a wall up to be successful, quite possibly in some cases walling themselves up too tightly, which would account for the "coldness"; I would submit that any ice can be melted with the proper amount of heat. ;)

Any female poster, please correct me if I am wrong; but just as this is a "generalized" thead concerning all carreer women, allow me to make a generalized statement concerning all women...that is extremely obvious. Women are much more in touch with their emotions than any man can hope to be...well, any straight man. :D That being said, to protect themselves in the cold hard business world, it is necessariy to create that protective barrier or thicker skin, so to speak. All to often, as with any of us, it is easy to lose who you are in the work world; and I think that's what happens with these professional women....but, as I stated earlier, it just takes the right amount of "heat" to melt any ice. It takes someone who can look beyond the wall and make that professionaly woman realize it's existance, if she's not already aware of it.

Professional, business or not....she is still a woman, first and foremost. If you remember that, all the rest will fall into place. It just depends on how patient one is as to whether or not a "cold" individual is worth warming up to.

Hope that doesn't sound to "Hallmarky".

neils7147933
07-02-2006, 06:33 PM
are you flaming again?! ;) :p

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1598/14xfebn2tn.jpg

blockhead
07-02-2006, 06:41 PM
i dated a girl who became an investment banker. i dont know if it is a sign of her success or what but she changed dramatically after her career started to take of. she was distant cold and just less interesting and less interested in the things that we share in common, like art, travel, and simple things. she became consumed by her work.

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 06:44 PM
i dated a girl who became an investment banker. i dont know if it is a sign of her success or what but she changed dramatically after her career started to take of. she was distant cold and just less interesting and less interested in the things that we share in common, like art, travel, and simple things. she became consumed by her work.

There's the key...and that happens to men and woment alike. There are just more career women now; and men are having to see the ugly affects of putting work before life.

BrooklynBomber
07-02-2006, 09:15 PM
I got picked up(dont ask me why or how) by this 30 plus year old businesswoman in one of the local ****holes and we had a nice one night stay, later I found out that she was my boss's(who is also a lady) distant cousin, cause I met her at work, ugh, it was not a pleasant experience afterwards, my boss was making fun of me and irritating me for a whole month, I wonder, maybe she was just jealous.

BrooklynBomber
07-02-2006, 09:17 PM
I got picked up(dont ask me why or how) by this 30 plus year old businesswoman in one of the local ****holes and we had a nice one night stay, later I found out that she was my boss's(who is also a lady) distant cousin, cause I met her at work, ugh, it was not a pleasant experience afterwards, my boss was making fun of me and irritating me for a whole month, I wonder, maybe she was just jealous.
Well, where I was going with this,
Oh, this succesful women are a sorry breed, cause they resort to pickin up young boys for a one night stay, instead of looking for a normal raltionship with someone of their own age, their money buy them sex.

Rockin'
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
I wouldnt be upset to roll around with some hot business exec or something. Give her your number, if she likes it she'll be back. No strings.

BrooklynBomber
07-02-2006, 09:32 PM
I wouldnt be upset to roll around with some hot business exec or something. Give her your number, if she likes it she'll be back. No strings.

Well, I dont really roll around with anybody outside of the realtionship, in that case though, that lady got me drunk and horny, so I was like "**** it, I make my rules, I can brake'em too",

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 10:18 PM
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1598/14xfebn2tn.jpg
*sheesh* you could have at least added a smilie :(

neils7147933
07-02-2006, 10:48 PM
*sheesh* you could have at least added a smilie :(

:) :) :)

Papa Ace
07-04-2006, 10:21 PM

oh that explains it. now i feel offended. :(

Papa Ace
07-04-2006, 10:29 PM

so what did you do to her?? we all seem to like encounter these kinds of women in some way or the other. she'd be out by 6am and youll be left to fix the bed. :(

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 05:10 PM
so what did you do to her?? we all seem to like encounter these kinds of women in some way or the other. she'd be out by 6am and youll be left to fix the bed. :(
wow, you fix the bed? :D ;)

Papa Ace
07-06-2006, 04:30 AM
wow, you fix the bed? :D ;)

ive learned these things very late in life. :D

MANGLER
01-12-2010, 12:43 AM

I luv businesswomen. Cuz they got sumthin goin for em, they ain't into that clingy ****, needin a man to take care of em. That extra confidence comes off *****y sumtimes, but I think it's sexy as hell.

Since I got into corporate mgmt I been around a lotta these women. Some are cunts who think they **** don't stink, but usually they real cool. This makes for some fun in the bedroom cuz they carry that cold vibe right into they luv lives. Not so much relationship oriented, but more about the dick cuz they just want a ***** to please em, not pamper em.

That bull**** about buildin trust, a few dates first, gotta spend a lil $ on em first, etc. **** it. It all goes right out the window. They fulfilled financially, so they just need to get off. And carryin around that high n mighty aura all day as a successful businesswoman leaves em kinda stressed at the end of the day. So when they get home and the lights go out, they know what they want and they always ready to bring it. And I luv me a sexyass female in business attire.

OaktownGhost
01-16-2010, 08:55 PM
TS i am going to be completely honest and the truth is that I luv businesswomen. Cuz they got sumthin goin for em, they ain't into that clingy ****, needin a man to take care of em. That extra confidence comes off *****y sumtimes, but I think it's sexy as hell.

Since I got into corporate mgmt I been around a lotta these women. Some are cunts who think they **** don't stink, but usually they real cool. This makes for some fun in the bedroom cuz they carry that cold vibe right into they luv lives. Not so much relationship oriented, but more about the dick cuz they just want a ***** to please em, not pamper em.

That bull**** about buildin trust, a few dates first, gotta spend a lil $ on em first, etc. **** it. It all goes right out the window. They fulfilled financially, so they just need to get off. And carryin around that high n mighty aura all day as a successful businesswoman leaves em kinda stressed at the end of the day. So when they get home and the lights go out, they know what they want and they always ready to bring it. And I luv me a sexyass female in business attire.

MANGLER
01-17-2010, 02:37 AM
TS i am going to be completely honest and the truth is that I luv businesswomen. Cuz they got sumthin goin for em, they ain't into that clingy ****, needin a man to take care of em. That extra confidence comes off *****y sumtimes, but I think it's sexy as hell.

You my new apprentice huh? :mangler:

OaktownGhost
01-17-2010, 03:18 PM
You my new apprentice huh? :mangler:

I am your disciple Mr. Mangler

MANGLER
01-18-2010, 02:54 AM
I am your disciple Mr. Mangler

1 of many, but I'm glad to have ya preachin the Mang gospel BO.

:mangler:

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 05:33 PM