Tanner Rhoden
12-02-2002, 09:03 AM
www.globalmma.com

Mark Kerr returns????

Iha v.s Lawler??

Brink v.s. Tank???

seldomTap
12-02-2002, 07:33 PM
Kerr coming back could be pretty cool...depends how he comes back. If he comes back as the guy that was unstoppable and use to smash opponents, great.

If he comes back as the easily fatigued, faulty blood sugar levels fighter that fought Fujita. That was hard to watch

The cage suits him very well though

badguy
12-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Iha Vs lawler would be awsone.

Kerr would be awsome he was my favorite fighter at one time. Great wrestling GNP had some good muay Tai Kicks and subs were descent aswell.

Brink Vs Tank would be awsome I would go with Brink

VulgarTheClown
12-03-2002, 01:28 PM
thisis what i dont; get about kerr, he is in amazing shape yet gets so winded so quickly. how can that be....you'd figure he would do a **** load of cardio and be in top form.....

badguy
12-03-2002, 02:52 PM
[quote:0e153bf938="VulgarTheClown"]thisis what i dont; get about kerr, he is in amazing shape yet gets so winded so quickly. how can that be....you'd figure he would do a **** load of cardio and be in top form.....[/quote:0e153bf938]

I think it has to do alot with his muscle mass. Very built fighters lose alot strength the longer a match goes because there muscles take up so much oxygen. It probably is more of a muscle fatigue than a cardio issue. Most wrestlers train far harder for a wrestling match then the common sport athelete.