View Full Version : what career would you be great at if given a chance?

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 09:34 PM
what do you think would be the ideal job/career for you and why?
what do you think you would be great at if you were actually given a chance (things were different and there were no obstacles)?

for instance, if you think you would make an excellent president, lawyer, or drug smuggler (lol!), why?

SonnyG8R
06-29-2006, 09:46 PM
I would make an excellent General Manager of a major league baseball team.

blockhead
06-29-2006, 09:54 PM
seventies **** star.

i can grow a mean mustache

RAESAAD
06-29-2006, 10:06 PM
I would not mind being a Lawyer.....or an Athletes agent.

Smokin'
06-29-2006, 10:12 PM
proffesional athlete, sportscaster (those dudes on TSN, ESPN for you guys)

MR. V
06-29-2006, 10:25 PM
movie director, or **** star. :cool:

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 10:27 PM
I would not mind being a Lawyer.....or an Athletes agent.
Arliss! ;) :D

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 10:28 PM
don;t forget the why part. why would you be good at it?

BrooklynBomber
06-29-2006, 10:52 PM
A professional dancer.
I just got a talent for it and I love it.
Also, I am not shy to perform in front of a public, even though I am a pretty shy guy myself.

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 11:00 PM
A professional dancer.
I just got a talent for it and I love it.
Also, I am not shy to perform in front of a public, even though I am a pretty shy guy myself.
what kind of dancer?

Bonafide
06-29-2006, 11:12 PM
PILOT. Work my way from the ranks and fly for a big company. Layover in Hawaii , no problem. Layover in Vegas, no problem, Layover in Cancun, no problem...England...Asia...anywhere. The bigger planes are on autopilot these days. It's lay back and flirt with the stewardesses ! Be hard to hold a marriage though that is probably for sure.

It's a damn dangerous job but what the hell !

marvdave
06-29-2006, 11:53 PM
what do you think you would be great at if you were actually given a chance (things were different and there were no obstacles)?

for instance, if you think you would make an excellent president, lawyer, or drug smuggler (lol!), why?

Male prostitute

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 11:56 PM
somehow i just knew male prostitute and **** star were gonna be a frequent answer. lol! :D

SonnyG8R
06-30-2006, 02:10 AM
Beautiful but lonely lady calls Marvdave's "dating" sevice. As she waits for him to arrive she dreams of what he might look like.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_038_OdedFehr.jpg

Marvdave arrives and to her great disappointment this guy walks in.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_063_RobSchneider.jpg

Not wanting to be rude the lovely lady quickly composes herself and says "oh I just needed you to fish my son's goldfish out of the toilet."

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_020_DeuceToilet.jpg

Marvdave takes it like a champ as he shows that toilet bowl who is boss.

SonnyG8R
06-30-2006, 02:25 AM
On his second call Marv is determined to get some action. But when he sees his client he wonders if he hasn't bitten off more than he can chew?

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_070_BigBoy.jpg

"Come to big momma" she demands. Marv staggers forward but concern is written all over his face. "I, ah don't know if I, uh um..."

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_095_RobSchneider.jpg

A little nervous but determined to satisfy his customer Marvdave prepares to put on the condom.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_042_DeuceMagnifier.jpg

After many successful conquests marv opens the first Gigolo Aademy of America.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_090_Deuce_Chuck.jpg

The Raging Bull
06-30-2006, 04:28 AM
I would be a legendary football club mnager (hopefully for liverpool) because i am ace on football manager :p

MickyHatton
06-30-2006, 05:59 AM
I would be a spy working for MI5, come close one time! Lol

The Raging Bull
06-30-2006, 06:06 AM
I would be a spy working for MI5, come close one time! Lol

How did u come close micky? This sounds quite interesting :p

MickyHatton
06-30-2006, 09:12 AM
How did u come close micky? This sounds quite interesting :p

Rather not go into details mate but it involved what I did for some time in the military, anyway I failed the selection (final phase)for a similar military set up to MI5, which would have been my stepping stone.
I failed becuase I couldn't blend in too easily (be a grey man) at 6'2 and 16st so that was that!!!

marvdave
06-30-2006, 09:16 AM
somehow i just knew male prostitute and **** star were gonna be a frequent answer. lol! :D

yeah, but I'm the only one being truthful ;)

marvdave
06-30-2006, 09:18 AM
On his second call Marv is determined to get some action. But when he sees his client he wonders if he hasn't bitten off more than he can chew?

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_070_BigBoy.jpg

"Come to big momma" she demands. Marv staggers forward but concern is written all over his face. "I, ah don't know if I, uh um..."

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_095_RobSchneider.jpg

A little nervous but determined to satisfy his customer Marvdave prepares to put on the condom.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_042_DeuceMagnifier.jpg

After many successful conquests marv opens the first Gigolo Aademy of America.

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_090_Deuce_Chuck.jpg

I refer to her as "big mama" don't laugh, the pay is good

The Raging Bull
06-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Rather not go into details mate but it involved what I did for some time in the military, anyway I failed the selection (final phase)for a similar military set up to MI5, which would have been my stepping stone.
I failed becuase I couldn't blend in too easily (be a grey man) at 6'2 and 16st so that was that!!!

Wow thats well cool micky. Lucky bastard nearly got in lol.

BrooklynBomber
06-30-2006, 12:47 PM
what kind of dancer?
From ballroom(I mean all types of ballroom) to modern or broadway show dancer.

RAESAAD
06-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Arliss! ;) :D
Well because I am a somewhat fast talker and get myslef out of tickets all the time.I also have a good friend who is a Lawyer and he says if I were not a convicted Felon He would give me a job.

* FeistyWench *
06-30-2006, 01:20 PM
From ballroom(I mean all types of ballroom) to modern or broadway show dancer.
that is awesome. i men that can dance! very sexy! :D :luvbed:

* FeistyWench *
06-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Well because I am a somewhat fast talker and get myslef out of tickets all the time.I also have a good friend who is a Lawyer and he says if I were not a convicted Felon He would give me a job.
yea, i bet you'd be good.

i am quite good at getting out of tight jams myself ;) :cool:

Rockin'
07-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Art- anything with the creative mind. Refereeing, judging, promoting, establishing.

Rockin' :boxing:

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Art- anything with the creative mind. Refereeing, judging, promoting, establishing.

is it art or the things you listed, because i imagine it isn;t too creative to be a judge or to referee.

i imagine you COULD get into something like that, right?

Verstyle
07-02-2006, 02:17 PM
football player,track star,boxer. the highlighted part im taking advantage on :cool:

Crumble
07-02-2006, 02:29 PM
I'd like to write one song actually maybe one album. Then I'll quit and do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life. Whilst everyone argued about whether I could have been the greatest musician of all time of the back of just one album. ;)

Rockin'
07-02-2006, 02:35 PM
is it art or the things you listed, because i imagine it isn;t too creative to be a judge or to referee.

i imagine you COULD get into something like that, right?

It is all of it. I am in the process of building that world around myself. In time I hope that it will come to complete fruition. Hard work, perserverance and sacrifice.

Southpaw Stinger
07-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I'd be a great pro boxer because I have an unhealthy love of getting hit!
I'd also be a good member of organised crime because I have what it takes to be a gentlemen criminal.

Crumble
07-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I'd also be a good member of organised crime because I have what it takes to be a gentlemen criminal.

oh yeah scrap that, when I was youngster I wanted to be a gangster. Like the Henry in goodfella before it all goes wrong.

Southpaw Stinger
07-02-2006, 02:56 PM
oh yeah scrap that, when I was youngster I wanted to be a gangster. Like the Henry in goodfella before it all goes wrong.

Yeah but I could wear a tuxedo just to wander the streets in and people can come to me with their problems. I could be like a Godfather and leave horses heads on the pillows of people who piss me off!

K-DOGG
07-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I think I'd make a damn good PD (program director) at a music station....long as I have complete autonomy...no corporate radio B.S.

Other careers...if they paid....that I think I would excell at are script-writer and author. The problem is breaking in.

I think I could be a match-maker as well.

The Coagulator
07-05-2006, 09:34 AM

a full time cutman, flying each weekend, from city to city, country to country, being on T.V. so my family can see me do my work. Being respected for my skills throughout the boxing world and quiting MY DAY JOB!.....

phallus
07-11-2006, 01:19 PM
i'm made to be a ****ographer - that would be my ideal job

* FeistyWench *
08-04-2006, 08:30 PM
i always wanted to be a sex therapist. :o SERIOUSLY and not because i am some pervert. i considered it wheni was in college, but all the graduate programs were way too far away.

BrooklynBomber
08-04-2006, 08:33 PM
i'm made to be a ****ographer - that would be my ideal job
I once had a chance to perform in amateur ****, I really thought it was gonna be a good joke. But then decided not to.
Imagine, my future son scrolling through net and finding me bangng someone other then his mom.

Hard Boiled HK
08-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Now that I think about it, I should have studied psychology or business. I would really enjoy psychology that's for sure.

If I could go back, I would do almost anything except engineering! There's only 1 more semester of it left, but after that then I'll have to work as an engineer, which will be quite sad.

* FeistyWench *
08-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Now that I think about it, I should have studied psychology or business. I would really enjoy psychology that's for sure.

If I could go back, I would do almost anything except engineering! There's only 1 more semester of it left, but after that then I'll have to work as an engineer, which will be quite sad.
what area of engineering are you in?

i had 2 roommates in graduate school, one was studying civil engineering and one was studying mechanical engineering.
though both complained about how brutal the courses were.

BrooklynBomber
08-04-2006, 09:54 PM

i had 2 roommates in graduate school, one was studying civil engineering and one was studying mechanical engineering.
I dont doubt it, I got a friend who got addicted to "stimulants" cause he had to study day and night for civil engineering. He is now undertaking therapy. He said the course were wicked sick hard.

Hard Boiled HK
08-04-2006, 11:05 PM

I'm in mechanical engineering. Engineering sucks in general, because the courses are so hard, and engineers make so little money.

Hard Boiled HK
08-04-2006, 11:06 PM
I dont doubt it, I got a friend who got addicted to "stimulants" cause he had to study day and night for civil engineering. He is now undertaking therapy. He said the course were wicked sick hard.

Stimulants as in caffine?

Ta Khent
08-05-2006, 12:28 AM
CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

BrooklynBomber
08-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Stimulants as in caffine?
Nope, more like diffrent sorts af amphetamines, mostly meth and dex.

leff
08-05-2006, 02:06 PM
i think i would have been a great pirat

Hard Boiled HK
08-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Nope, more like diffrent sorts af amphetamines, mostly meth and dex.

Coffee is the most I usually go (mostly Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso). I don't even use Amp or Red Bull.

K-DOGG
08-05-2006, 06:00 PM
A Superstar! :D

* FeistyWench *
08-05-2006, 06:28 PM
A Superstar! :D
you already are. ;)

!! AI-Holmes!!
08-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Astronaut, it would be great to go into space and explore the Solar System.

BrooklynBomber
08-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Coffee is the most I usually go (mostly Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso). I don't even use Amp or Red Bull.
I am not saying that you use them or people from that field use them, but thats how many of my friends got hooked on synthetics, not cause they wanted to have fun but cause they wanted to pass the class, esp. med students and engineering students.

K-DOGG
08-05-2006, 06:38 PM
you already are. ;)

:o Awwwwww, you too. :D

Dirt E Gomez
08-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Mercenary.

I'd also be a damn good dictator if I do say so myself.

Mr. Ryan
08-05-2006, 07:18 PM
I think I'd make a great **** star. I eat ***** better than the best, I put females to sleep and make them fall in love with the way I work my tongue. I'm also willing to go the extra mile to please women, which makes me willing to do things that most guys won't to get the job done. I'm also packing heat in the pants, and have the stamina to wear a lady out and then still have enough to go rub one out to cool down. Asian Sensation, the lover man. :luvbed:

RastaSmoker
08-05-2006, 07:23 PM
i would be a great president. I swear on my life i could run this country better then a lot of so called politicians. I would run my campaign on brutal honesty. I might not win the election, cause as much as people say they want the truth they usually cant handle it so they tend to vote for the more traditional politician out of fear of the unknown. I am not saying i could do it alone without advisers and such but i have a more honest approach to life then most. Agree or not that is more then alright for me. After all that is what makes this country great, the right to have your own opinion. A right that seems to be lost on our current administration.

Dirt E Gomez
08-05-2006, 08:01 PM
I eat ***** better than the best, I put females to sleep and make them fall in love with the way I work my tongue.

Putting chicks to sleep while going down on them is hardly an endoresement if being good at Colonel Angus, more like an insult to it.

Hard Boiled HK
08-05-2006, 08:11 PM
I am not saying that you use them or people from that field use them, but thats how many of my friends got hooked on synthetics, not cause they wanted to have fun but cause they wanted to pass the class, esp. med students and engineering students.

No I knew what you meant. I'm just saying I personally would never do it that's all.

MANGLER
01-07-2010, 01:57 AM
The one I'm goin for: district mgr of CPC.

I know how the business works. No problem dealin wit people, even tho I hate listenin to people ***** all the time. I'm all about the $. I'll get the back of anybody in business who gets mine and I don't forget cats who helped me out. I'm loyal to my people and look out for em. I can not only make deals, but I'm good at trainin others to do it and trainin em to become trainers themselves.