06-28-2006, 08:40 PM
What happens?

Azteca
06-28-2006, 08:42 PM
duran by late stoppage.

BigSlick
06-30-2006, 04:03 PM
are they fighting @ 135 or 147???

If they are fighting @135 I will favor Mayweather, his footspeed and handspeed will allow him to dominate Duran. A lot of people will say Castillo was able to cause Mayweather problems. But in his defense I truely believe the first fight Mayweather was not at 100%.

@147, this would be a very close bout, it would all depend on Mayweather. He's shown @ 147 he will trade and a perpencity to stand toe to toe, which would be a costly mistake. Duran @147 still possess nimble feet to go along with those heavy hands. I believe Duran wins a hard fought decision.

K-DOGG
06-30-2006, 04:20 PM
It's really too soon to put these two in the mythic ring. We haven't seen Mayweather really tested yet outside of his first match with Casitillo. We haven't seen him hurt and have to suck it up. Until then, or until the end of his career, I can't put him in the ring with Duran. Right now, I'd have Duran nearly killing him.

Zigga
06-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Durans gonna make him fight thats for sure, get close and pound away at his body breaking him downing taking away his legs, turning it into a ugly fight making floyd look not so pretty. Duran beats floyd, just like he beat up leonard in the first fight and gives him a mississippi beatin.

ferocity
07-01-2006, 01:25 AM
duran by tko, duran would mual(sp) mayweather corner him, be ruff with him and mayweather as we seen with castillo doesn't not like a ruff fight and tends to fall apart. duran too much.

shortright
07-01-2006, 06:25 PM
duran is to much for mayweather, mayweather would fear letting his hands go

Heckler
07-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Anyone that saw the first fight against Sugar Ray should conclude he would destroy pretty boy floyd. Duran was stronger, hit harder and had a superb set of skills. Duran would cut Floyd off, break him down and score a Ko in the later rounds.

realheavyhands
07-09-2006, 11:44 AM
whre did mayweather get these lighting hands i think duran is faster

Floydko1
07-18-2006, 06:01 PM
What happens?

Luv my man Mayweather, but Duran Hits him with a BOMB in the middlerounds Mayweather wakes up 2 weeks later :D

realheavyhands
07-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Everbody already knows what happens. Mayweather ducks the **** out of duran.. this shouldnt even be a post mayweather cant dance like leanord, there is noway in HELL mayweather would fight duran

The Troll
07-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Duran would kill him. Mayweather is a good fighter but he is no sugar ray leonard and Duran beat prime Sugar Ray Leonard. When Duran and Leonard fought I dont think Leonard brought the fight to Duran just for the sake of bravado, I think he and his team thought that stategy was the best way to go about it. That might sound ridiculous to some but sometimes going at and backing up fighters like Duran is in fact the best way to go about it.

RAESAAD
07-20-2006, 01:41 PM
I agree......He would catch him somewhere down the line and I don't think Floyds chin is going to be prove to durable once he slows down a little and keeps going up in weight.

FeelTheA-Force
07-20-2006, 01:50 PM
anyone vs mayweather wins by KO. thats how ignorrent i have become, after reading so much bull****. mayweather is only a man, he will be beaten by HATTON the so called brit f@g

Southpaw Stinger
07-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Duran would destroy Mayweather.

PBF is no Ray Leonard.

hellfire508
07-20-2006, 09:38 PM
are they fighting @ 135 or 147???

If they are fighting @135 I will favor Mayweather, his footspeed and handspeed will allow him to dominate Duran. A lot of people will say Castillo was able to cause Mayweather problems. But in his defense I truely believe the first fight Mayweather was not at 100%.

@147, this would be a very close bout, it would all depend on Mayweather. He's shown @ 147 he will trade and a perpencity to stand toe to toe, which would be a costly mistake. Duran @147 still possess nimble feet to go along with those heavy hands. I believe Duran wins a hard fought decision.

Wow, you really think Mayweather could beat Duran at 135? That's a massive call. Who did he beat at 135 other than Castillo? Many people felt Castillo won the first fight, imagine what Duran would have done? Faster than Castillo, hits harder, much more aggressive, a better boxer, more ring smarts... Duran was an animal at lightweight.

boski
07-29-2006, 10:04 AM
Duran would wear him out. PBF is very good but he is not in the same class as guys like Duran and Leonard.

eazy_mas
07-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Duran without a doubt. by KO in the early mid round like 5,6,7,8 at most 9

Kid Achilles
07-29-2006, 03:28 PM
SRL basically had everything Mayweather does except he was bigger, stronger, and hit much harder. In spite of all of this, Duran fighting above his natural weight class still managed to beat him the first time.

I don't see anything from Floyd yet to suggest that he could go the distance with, let alone beat, a battle hardened warrior like Duran.

If Mayweather thought Castillo was tricky and put pressure on him, he would be entering a nightmare at the sound of the first bell. Against a prime Manos De Piedras who was every bit as tough as Castillo and yet so much more technically sound? I can't see Mayweather doing it.