View Full Version : legalize it?

SonnyG8R
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Should Marijuana or other drugs me legalized or decriminalized?

How about prostitution?

Should we legalize it or are there compelling reasons to keep them illegal?

neils7147933
06-28-2006, 12:05 AM

How about prostitution?

I agree with legalizing most drugs, though making strict laws to punish reckless behavior associated with them - including impaired driving, neglect of a dependent, etc. - but if some guy wants to sit in his living room and smoke out, why shouldn't he be allowed to "in the land of the free" - all the medical benefits and all that nonsense you hear really isn't the point - it's a civil rights issue, especially when you're talking about marijuana - which is no more dangerous to society than alcohol, which is legal - or many prescription drugs that many folks keep in their cabinets...

It's not illegal to make money. It's not illegal to have sex.

It shouldn't be illegal to make money having sex. But if it is to be illegal, then so should temporary work agencies - it's still pimping whether you're putting out a ho, an office worker, or a laborer...

Explosivo
06-28-2006, 01:44 PM
I agree with legalizing most drugs, though making strict laws to punish reckless behavior associated with them - including impaired driving, neglect of a dependent, etc. - but if some guy wants to sit in his living room and smoke out, why shouldn't he be allowed to "in the land of the free" - all the medical benefits and all that nonsense you hear really isn't the point - it's a civil rights issue, especially when you're talking about marijuana - which is no more dangerous to society than alcohol, which is legal - or many prescription drugs that many folks keep in their cabinets...

It shouldn't be illegal to make money having sex. But if it is to be illegal, then so should temporary work agencies - it's still pimping whether you're putting out a ho, an office worker, or a laborer...

I agree with this. I dont think the government should be passing laws telling us what we can do with our own bodies. If you want to let someone **** you for money, who cares? I certainly dont. If you want to smoke pot in your house, go ahead. I want to too. If you want to be a meth head or a smack addict, as long as you can afford it and dont start hurting people and stealing **** thats ok too. What it all boils down to to me is that just because something may not be the best thing for you to be doing (like not wearing a seatbelt) doesnt mean that there needs to be a law against it. In this so called "land of the free" there should be a little something called persoanl responsibility where if you **** up, you should pay for it. In other words, you can use drugs, but if you get hooked and start robbing people, you ****ed up and now you have to go to jail. Not for doing the drugs, but for robbing people.

The Noose
06-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Ive always been for decriminalizing drugs, and in favour of real edjucation for young people. They should have the chance to talk to recovering addicts every year, and ask them anything they want. Instead of the 'drugs are bad', 'just asy no' bull****. They have to know that they can have a greta time, but they're taking a gamble.

The war on drugs is a joke. There will always be drugs and addicts. And the governments are too scared to try anything radical.

RAESAAD
06-28-2006, 03:53 PM
No.....It would hurt my income. :D

paul750
06-28-2006, 03:54 PM
I'd rather get on a bus or walk past a group of people who have been smoking weed, than get on a bus or walk past a group of drunks.

K-DOGG
06-28-2006, 05:24 PM

How about prostitution?

Personally, I feel maijuana should be made legal. It's not addictive, it's a potential huge cash crop, it has medicienal purposes...cures migranes, for example...and there's no hangover. I do belive in an age restriction as with alcohol; but also believe that it should be illegal to add anything and I mean ANYTHING to pot.

The only reason it's illegal is because the government didn't have it's hands in the cookie jar...and there was that bogus survey in the 1920's that declared pot a "gateway" drug by interviewing morphine addicts and asking if they had started with pot. It didn't take into account all of the "only-pot" smokers.

YES.

Prostitution? I'll get back to you.

Peace.

Dirt E Gomez
06-28-2006, 05:51 PM
These topics have been beaten to death with friends, family, strangers, television, and public forums....

Prostitution is the definition of a victimless crime.

The Noose
06-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Personally, I feel maijuana should be made legal. It's not addictive,

Is it or isnt it addictive??

I know people who have smoked for years say either it is, or its not.
I believe maybe if it isnt physically addictive, it is habit forming.
Wen i smoke, i stop wen my stash runs out. But the next day, and for some time, i cant say no if offered.

Smokin'
06-28-2006, 07:11 PM
no, weed is not addictive..

K-DOGG
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM

Wen i smoke, i stop wen my stash runs out. But the next day, and for some time, i cant say no if offered.

I've known people who are psychologically addicted to it; but not physically. I used to smoke pretty damn regularly; and probably still would if cicumstances were right. But, when the time came to say that's it...no problems at all. I'd have a helluva lot harder time quitting cigarettes than I did in laying down Mary Jane.

It's not physically addictive. I'm convinced of this. Some peoppe can be psychologically addicted to it; but I would liken this to a weakness in their personality rather than a chemical reaction in their bodies....course, I'm no expert.

You said you can't say no if offered; but I submit it's more of not "wanting" to say no....which is entirely different. I guarantee if you did say no, you wouldnt' get the shakes....that's a sign of physical addiction.

The Noose
06-28-2006, 07:48 PM
I've known people who are psychologically addicted to it; but not physically. I used to smoke pretty damn regularly; and probably still would if cicumstances were right. But, when the time came to say that's it...no problems at all. I'd have a helluva lot harder time quitting cigarettes than I did in laying down Mary Jane.

It's not physically addictive. I'm convinced of this. Some peoppe can be psychologically addicted to it; but I would liken this to a weakness in their personality rather than a chemical reaction in their bodies....course, I'm no expert.

You said you can't say no if offered; but I submit it's more of not "wanting" to say no....which is entirely different. I guarantee if you did say no, you wouldnt' get the shakes....that's a sign of physical addiction.

Yea, i agree.
Ive also known people who smoke everyday go on holiday and have to live without it, and are fine.

I cant see them ever legalizing it. They have tried reclassifying it as e less harmful drug, but then pressure groups, or who ever get it bumped back up to class A.

They say the cannibis now is way stronger than before, and people are suffering psychological long term damage.

I say that too much of anything will have damaging effects.

BBKing
06-29-2006, 11:43 AM
There should be no victimless crimes, period. First of all making weed illegal while Alcohol and cigarettes are legal is incredibly hypocritical. Alcohol is much more dangerous, gives people mood swings often making them more violent, and it is physically addictive. cigarettes kill 100's of thousands of people every year. How many deaths have been directly linked to pot? So let's not pretend it's about public safety.

Is pot a "gateway drug"? Well lets put it this way, I'm sure a lot of heroin addicts smoked pot before they tried heroin. However, if you trace their behavior back a bit further you will find that these same people started drinking and smoking cigarettes even before they smoked their first joint. So perhaps we should call ttobacco the ultimate gateway drug. Basically what you are saying is that if you are willing to try one "dangerous" potentially habit forming drug, then you are more like to try another one than someone who never touched any of it. Here's the thing though. There are 10's of millions of pot smokers out there and the vast majority are hven't progressed to harder stuff.

Ok, now one problem with making drugs legal is that just like these people sueing tobacco companies for their health problems, people would try to sue the first time somebody got hurt or died while under the influence. So what really needs to happen is we need to completely retool the tort law system. (I think this should happen anyway) :D People need to start taking responsibility for their actions. There should be Advertisements and warnings on the label. we need to educate the public on the dangers drugs pose to your health. But after that if the individual chooses to partake he accepts responsibility for the risks. You get cancer, tough, you knew the risks.

The benifits of legalization are many. First you regulate and tax it. This will generally keep it off the streets, garauntee quality, and increase state and federal revenue.

Farmers, especially small family farmers have been baddley hurting for the past 20-25 years . This would help them a great deal and reduce the need for farm subsidies.

Making all drugs legal would vurtually empty most of the prisons in our country. It is pretty sad that the "home of the free" has the greatest number of incarcerated people of any industrialized nation. And 90% of those behind bars are in for drug related crimes. Speaking of drug related crimes, if you legalized prostitution and drugs you would basically cut the legs out from under most gangs and organized crime. Organized crime was built due to alcohol prohibition and it thrives due to the continued drug prohibition.

The Missing Lin
06-29-2006, 01:45 PM

Weed has a mental addiction, like just about anything else: food, shopping and stuff like that but it is not a physically addicting drug like morphine.

The Missing Lin
06-29-2006, 01:46 PM
I think most drugs should be decriminalized.

platinummatt
06-29-2006, 02:09 PM
In England its a class c drug and you can have small amounts i think. Making it completely legal I dont know maybe. But it does give you schitzophrenia so Im not sure. They shouldnt legalise other drugs though. Prostitution I think was made legal in liverpool or something? Trouble with that is that women who are forced into the sex slavery thing are victim

K-DOGG
06-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Now. Prostitution: should it be legalized?

Sure, why not? Morality is the main issue when it comes to prostitution; but if a woman (or man...or whatever) makes a conscious choice to sell their sexual services for money, then, ultimately, it's their body and they should have a right to do it if they want to without any government harassment.

Now, that being said, there should be mandatory check-ups for them to have a "liscence", IMO. If they have any sexual diseases, it should be a matter of public record, and therefore, making them liable should a client contract a disease through their services.

Think about it. If UPS or Fed-Ex is shipping an expensive piece of art from one place to another and looses it or damages it beyiond repair, are they not liable? Likewise, a prostitute should have a place of business with her most recent health record on public display for her would-be clients to examine for approval before engaging her services. If she has a false record displayed and her client contracts a disease...she' liable for jail time and punitive damages. Also, the client should have no responsibitlty for any child conceived during a "business transaction". Her body is what's at issue here, her body is her property and she' selling her sexual services, therefore, her body is her responsibility to upkeep and anything that comes out of it...she chose this line of work, she knows the risks and no client should be held accountable for anything resulting from a business transaction for which she is paid.

I may sound like an *******; but that's my literal interpretation of the situation. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to be a professional....act like one.

K-DOGG
06-29-2006, 02:26 PM
One more thing: If prostitution is legal; and there are liscensed practitioners, then any renagade ho, who doens't follow the guidelines I outlined, should serve prison time. It's not fair to the other working girls.

06-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I would gladly exchange cigarettes and alcohol for weed.

The Coagulator
07-05-2006, 09:23 AM

How about prostitution?

I smoke pot everyday. Wow, wait a second...you are a professional at your job, you do well for yourself financially, you have 4 children, married, and have a ton of responsibilities inside the office and at home, and your a pot head. Yep! A somewhat successful one at that. Do I smoke it around my kids...never. Do I smoke it and drive my vehicle, rarely, very rarely. Do I drive under the influence of marijuana with my children in the car. Never. Does marijuanna ever change my driving habits...yes...I am more carefull. Are you sooooo careful that you are a liability on the road, never. Do you spend a lot of money on it...no..there are ways to smoke very little of it and still get the desired effects...its called a one hitter. DO you ever smoke pot before or during working hours...never. Has marijuana made me move on to other more destructive and addictive drugs...never. Has the lack of marijuana made me have mood swings, beat my wife and kids and spend money meant for my bills. Never. Has marijuana ever made me neglect my children, cheat on my wife, or be delinquent in my responsibilies..ever....notta! Has marijuana damaged my mind?.. a little...memory may be one thing that I know is effected...but so does old age...Do I smoke pot with children, my children, or do I buy it from children...never. I smoke it at 6am on a Saturday morning sitting in my beautiful backyard, with the birds chirping, and a small morning fire in the fire pit, on my patio in my gazeebo, drinking coffee, while looking through my everlast catalog in the trainers and cutman section. I smoke it at 11:00 pm when all my kids are fast asleep in my bedroom with my door shut and locked. I dont smoke it in my car during morning rush hour,I dont smoke it at funerals or on my way to church. I dont nor would I ever steal something that doesnt belong to me to sell it to get money for it. So for me, I love the taste, I enjoy being "stoned", but it doesnt rule my life, and it will never affect my marriage or my children in a negative way..ever...legalize it or dont...I dont give a ****...I dont ever put myself in a position to be affected by the anti herb laws. I am a responsible stoner and most are! Should children under 18 be allowed to smoke pot? Never. Smoking pot, drinking alcohol or using other drugs is a decision that should be left up to 18 and older because at that point they will have to live with the consequences of those decisions. Should pot be legalized....NO...I dont wnat the goverment getting their hands on it and taxing the **** out of it and making it cost more. Every time the goverment gets involved with anything like this...they **** it up...leave me alone, leave my weed alone, and we'll all get a long...

07-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Very well said Coagulator. I do think the cultivation of marijuana should be legal because of the benifits it has on society as a whole. It makes a stronger plywood than tree's do and you can grow 100,000 acres of it in 9 months as opposed to 10 years or more for trees. You can make clothes and fuel out of hemp as well. And if it were legal to grow it then I would grow my own and enjoy smoking it that much more.

Nacho_Analstain
07-05-2006, 11:46 AM
No.....It would hurt my income. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

BBKing
07-05-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm guessing the price would come down, not go up. Also by pot being illegal they have made a criminal out of you and every other successful, respectable person who uses the drug responsibly.

BBKing
07-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Legalize it
Don't criticize it
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
And I will advertise it

Some call it tamjee
Some call it the weed
Some call it Marijuana
Some of them call it Ganja

Nevermind, got to legalize it
Don't criticize it
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
And I will advertise it

Singers smoke it
And players of instrument, too
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
That's the best thing you can do

Doctors smoke it
Nurses smoke it
Judges smoke it
Even the laywers too

So you've got to legalize it
Don't criticize it
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
And I will advertise it

It's good for the flu
It's good for asthma
Good for tuberculosis
Even numara thrombosis

Got to legalize it
Don't criticize it
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
And I will advertise it

Birds eat it
Ants love it
Fowls eat it
Cooks love to bake with it

So you've got to legalize it
Don't criticize it
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
And I will advertise it

K-DOGG
07-05-2006, 01:07 PM
I smoke pot everyday. Wow, wait a second...you are a professional at your job, you do well for yourself financially, you have 4 children, married, and have a ton of responsibilities inside the office and at home, and your a pot head. Yep! A somewhat successful one at that. Do I smoke it around my kids...never. Do I smoke it and drive my vehicle, rarely, very rarely. Do I drive under the influence of marijuana with my children in the car. Never. Does marijuanna ever change my driving habits...yes...I am more carefull. Are you sooooo careful that you are a liability on the road, never. Do you spend a lot of money on it...no..there are ways to smoke very little of it and still get the desired effects...its called a one hitter. DO you ever smoke pot before or during working hours...never. Has marijuana made me move on to other more destructive and addictive drugs...never. Has the lack of marijuana made me have mood swings, beat my wife and kids and spend money meant for my bills. Never. Has marijuana ever made me neglect my children, cheat on my wife, or be delinquent in my responsibilies..ever....notta! Has marijuana damaged my mind?.. a little...memory may be one thing that I know is effected...but so does old age...Do I smoke pot with children, my children, or do I buy it from children...never. I smoke it at 6am on a Saturday morning sitting in my beautiful backyard, with the birds chirping, and a small morning fire in the fire pit, on my patio in my gazeebo, drinking coffee, while looking through my everlast catalog in the trainers and cutman section. I smoke it at 11:00 pm when all my kids are fast asleep in my bedroom with my door shut and locked. I dont smoke it in my car during morning rush hour,I dont smoke it at funerals or on my way to church. I dont nor would I ever steal something that doesnt belong to me to sell it to get money for it. So for me, I love the taste, I enjoy being "stoned", but it doesnt rule my life, and it will never affect my marriage or my children in a negative way..ever...legalize it or dont...I dont give a ****...I dont ever put myself in a position to be affected by the anti herb laws. I am a responsible stoner and most are! Should children under 18 be allowed to smoke pot? Never. Smoking pot, drinking alcohol or using other drugs is a decision that should be left up to 18 and older because at that point they will have to live with the consequences of those decisions. Should pot be legalized....NO...I dont wnat the goverment getting their hands on it and taxing the **** out of it and making it cost more. Every time the goverment gets involved with anything like this...they **** it up...leave me alone, leave my weed alone, and we'll all get a long...

Coagulator, I'd give you an OZ of Karma; but I got to spread it around. Props bro, I'm with ya. You're also spot on with teh Government gettting involved. More than likely they would screw it up and the people who should be making money of of it, the farmers, wouldn't make anything. Hell, pot might even get nicotene added to it or some other substance to actually make it physicaly addictive. Maybe it is best if it remains illegal, for the good of pot and potheads everywhere. Something to think about anyway. Great post.

K-DOGG
07-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Very well said Coagulator. I do think the cultivation of marijuana should be legal because of the benifits it has on society as a whole. It makes a stronger plywood than tree's do and you can grow 100,000 acres of it in 9 months as opposed to 10 years or more for trees. You can make clothes and fuel out of hemp as well. And if it were legal to grow it then I would grow my own and enjoy smoking it that much more.

:439: Ahhhh, now that's what I'm taling about. Knew there was something I liked about you, man. :D

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
compared to prevalent drugs today, marijuana is better than alcohol or any thing else out there IMO. However, i know a few people who smoke it regaularly enough that they have become completely unmotivated to do anything and i have also seen people who become psychologically addicted to it. they WANT it so bad it is almost as if they need it. some people's personality changes completely (for the worse) when they smoke, almost like an alcoholic (nasty and mean).

BrooklynBomber
07-05-2006, 01:21 PM
compared to prevalent drugs today, marijuana is better than alcohol or any thing else out there IMO. However, i know a few people who smoke it regaularly enough that they have become completely unmotivated to do anything and i have also seen people who become psychologically addicted to it. they WANT it so bad it is almost as if they need it. some people's personality changes completely (for the worse) when they smoke, almost like an alcoholic (nasty and mean).
Well, you said it yourself, psychological addiction to weed is like alcoholism, but we dont ban alcohol.

The Coagulator
07-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Coagulator, I'd give you an OZ of Karma; but I got to spread it around. Props bro, I'm with ya. You're also spot on with teh Government gettting involved. More than likely they would screw it up and the people who should be making money of of it, the farmers, wouldn't make anything. Hell, pot might even get nicotene added to it or some other substance to actually make it physicaly addictive. Maybe it is best if it remains illegal, for the good of pot and potheads everywhere. Something to think about anyway. Great post.

of good K....good K doesnt have to be in this scene alone...good karma is in the heart...I'll take your good K to heart. As far as growing it...I never even thought of that. I love to plant and garden at my home....I could...if legal to grow my own...I could get the O2 tanks and stuff like that so that I can grow some that actually has THC in it...I would never sell it...and the stronger the bud, the less I need...saving even more money...

But let me get one thing clear...the reason marijuana is illegal is because the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL IT or make any money from it. If everyone was allowed to grow it then the value of it is almost useless. I dont need to buy it from anyone so trafficing would be over. If they cant control it...its illegal....I would never buy herb again...I would grow my own, then they cant make money off it, you would not be able to blame me for the "fall of society" because I would no longer be in the game of buying it...but ya know what would happen...they would somehow control the number of seeds you can buy a year or something, or they would put laws into place that you could only grow so much a year or something like that...it s just bull****!!!

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Well, you said it yourself, psychological addiction to weed is like alcoholism, but we dont ban alcohol.
exactly. while i have seen some negative effects of marijuana, they pale in comparison to alcohol.

The Coagulator
07-05-2006, 01:40 PM

I am really sorry that you have seen a more negative side to it...I have been listening to the debate on medicinal m.j. for years...this is my story on it...medicinally...it helps me with anxiety. So many days I go home from work over stressed over worked and on the inside, I feel overwhelmed, I yell at my kids, I yell at my wife, I kick the dog, and I dont like me when Im angry or frustrated or stressed to the max. The littlest things can set me off. When I get that way, no one wants to be around me, and I dont like myself that way. I also dont want to be around people because all they are going to do is "make it worse". Sometimes, if I just go outside and chill for like 5 hours these overwhelming feelings of anxiousness and pressure subside on their own. Or, I can go lock myself in my shed for 5 minutes, take 3 or 4 puffs, and a little visine and bingo...back to my usual self, loving caring nuturing open, honest and they day desolves before my eyes. I interact with my children better, hug them, ask them about their day like I dont have a care in the world. I feel calm, I make better decisions, yes better ones, and the true loving person comes out. Please keep in mind, I am the calm loving person when I leave in the morning, its the world that sends me into the anxiousness I feel and the stress I feel and coming home to a wonderful wife and a great home and a couple drags off a phat log lets me put the **** of the day...away and helps me focus on whats important, the people who live with me...my family...its my...what?...prozac or zoloft whichever...I prefer herb!

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 02:27 PM
I am really sorry that you have seen a more negative side to it...I have been listening to the debate on medicinal m.j. for years...this is my story on it...medicinally...it helps me with anxiety. So many days I go home from work over stressed over worked and on the inside, I feel overwhelmed, I yell at my kids, I yell at my wife, I kick the dog, and I dont like me when Im angry or frustrated or stressed to the max. The littlest things can set me off. When I get that way, no one wants to be around me, and I dont like myself that way. I also dont want to be around people because all they are going to do is "make it worse". Sometimes, if I just go outside and chill for like 5 hours these overwhelming feelings of anxiousness and pressure subside on their own. Or, I can go lock myself in my shed for 5 minutes, take 3 or 4 puffs, and a little visine and bingo...back to my usual self, loving caring nuturing open, honest and they day desolves before my eyes. I interact with my children better, hug them, ask them about their day like I dont have a care in the world. I feel calm, I make better decisions, yes better ones, and the true loving person comes out. Please keep in mind, I am the calm loving person when I leave in the morning, its the world that sends me into the anxiousness I feel and the stress I feel and coming home to a wonderful wife and a great home and a couple drags off a phat log lets me put the **** of the day...away and helps me focus on whats important, the people who live with me...my family...its my...what?...prozac or zoloft whichever...I prefer herb!
i agree with most of you that if alcohol is legalized, so should marijuana. i was just saying that it does have some negative side effects depending on the individual. however, fo you it seems to work well for you.

i assume your wife knows and is cool with it? if she is supportive and agrees it helps you, then that is very affirming that you are doing what you need (self-medicating).

i think many people often have difficulty with self-evaluation/introspection and it sometimes takes loved ones to point out when it is not as beneficial as the person thought. i am not insinuating this is the case with you, but for some other people who might think it helps them, it is a clear indicator that it is not the case when the ones you love are telling you otherwise.

K-DOGG
07-05-2006, 03:14 PM
The key to marijuana use is the same as it is with alcohol: moderation. Control it and don't let your desire for its affects control you.

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 05:05 PM
The key to marijuana use is the same as it is with alcohol: moderation. Control it and don't let your desire for its affects control you.
The same could be said for everything. it a simple answer and effective when practiced. unfortunately not everyone can practice moderation. plus, people tend to rationalize what constitutes "moderation".

SonnyG8R
07-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Just wanted to mention that drugs that are psychologically addictive can be far more habit forming than even those that are physically addictive.

clinical tests have shown time and again that given free access to say Heroin (physically addictive) and Cocaine (psychologically addictive) lab animals, pigeons, etc, will take a dose of heroin about once every 4 -5 hours just to feed the addiction but will go back to the cocaine over and over and over every few seconds until they overdose. What I am saying is do not underestimate the power of psychological addiction.

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Just wanted to mention that drugs that are psychologically addictive can be far more habit forming than even those that are physically addictive.

clinical tests have shown time and again that given free access to say Heroin (physically addictive) and Cocaine (psychologically addictive) lab animals, pigeons, etc, will take a dose of heroin about once every 4 -5 hours just to feed the addiction but will go back to the cocaine over and over and over every few seconds until they overdose. What I am saying is do not underestimate the power of psychological addiction.
i absolutely agree. that's why i was saying it wasn't just a harmless recreational drug.

K-DOGG
07-05-2006, 05:51 PM

Good point, Sonny. Some people are just more prone to have addictive personalities than others, I suppose.

neils7147933
07-05-2006, 07:29 PM

So do you favor legalized gambling, legalized online gaming, legalized church activity, etc.? Those things can all be psychologically addicting, too...

SonnyG8R
07-05-2006, 09:42 PM
So do you favor legalized gambling, legalized online gaming, legalized church activity, etc.? Those things can all be psychologically addicting, too...

I believe in personal freedom to the maximum extent possible. I favor the leagalization of ALL drugs, prostitution and gambling. I do think they should be regulated and kept off the street. But if you are of age and want to go to a brothel get a bj, place a bet on a horse and buy a bag of krypto who is it hurting? :D

2nd II none
07-05-2006, 10:44 PM

Agreed and well said.

The Coagulator
07-06-2006, 07:59 AM
I believe in personal freedom to the maximum extent possible. I favor the leagalization of ALL drugs, prostitution and gambling. I do think they should be regulated and kept off the street. But if you are of age and want to go to a brothel get a bj, place a bet on a horse and buy a bag of krypto who is it hurting? :D

Dude, you are my hero!

MANGLER
01-10-2010, 05:26 AM

How about prostitution?

Legalize both.

Weed is just weed. Why it even warrants any charges at all is beyond me. Just put it in the cool book already.

And ***** inherently costs $ say, 80% of the time. Most *****es just ain't droppin them panties til you spend at least a lil bit of $. And the only difference between trickin and **** is that **** gets taxed cuz it's a legal profession. Put trickin in the cool book too. Surely Uncle Sam wants to pull a few bills out some *****es' *******. He'd be the top pimp if it was legalized.

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Legalize both.

Weed is just weed. Why it even warrants any charges at all is beyond me. Just put it in the cool book already.

And ***** inherently costs $ say, 80% of the time. Most *****es just ain't droppin them panties til you spend at least a lil bit of $. And the only difference between trickin and **** is that **** gets taxed cuz it's a legal profession. Put trickin in the cool book too. Surely Uncle Sam wants to pull a few bills out some *****es' *******. He'd be the top pimp if it was legalized.