View Full Version : How Free Am I?

Rockin'
06-27-2006, 10:03 PM
How free am I and how free are you?

As I drove home from work the hot sun continued to beam its radiance upon my skin. The cool breeze from the open window created the perfect comfort as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and cruised down the free way. I exit the freeway and approach a green light at the intersection. Wanting to make a left at the intersection I get into the far left lane. The light turns yellow as I complete my turn. It was close we'll say. Anyway, suddenly I have a cop with his lights on following directly behind me. I get the the far right and pull off of the road. I ready my license and insurance and hand them to him when he approaches the window. As he took the documents from he hand he stated that I did not obey the no turn on red on 2 signs. He sights me for a cracked windshield and for wearing no shirt while driving.

He returns to his car obviously writing me a ticket. He returns to tell me that he wrote me up for obstructing traffic. I didnt see a no turn on red sign, let alone two of them. Thats no problem Ill go back and check the intersection for them. The windshield could have been a fine but he let me roll on it. But I am not allowed to drive with no shirt on?

Rockin' :boxing:

SonnyG8R
06-27-2006, 10:16 PM
How free am I and how free are you?

As I drove home from work the hot sun continued to beam its radiance upon my skin. The cool breeze from the open window created the perfect comfort as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and cruised down the free way. I exit the freeway and approach a green light at the intersection. Wanting to make a left at the intersection I get into the far left lane. The light turns yellow as I complete my turn. It was close we'll say. Anyway, suddenly I have a cop with his lights on following directly behind me. I get the the far right and pull off of the road. I ready my license and insurance and hand them to him when he approaches the window. As he took the documents from he hand he stated that I did not obey the no turn on red on 2 signs. He sights me for a cracked windshield and for wearing no shirt while driving.

He returns to his car obviously writing me a ticket. He returns to tell me that he wrote me up for obstructing traffic. I didnt see a no turn on red sign, let alone two of them. Thats no problem Ill go back and check the intersection for them. The windshield could have been a fine but he let me roll on it. But I am not allowed to drive with no shirt on?

Rockin' :boxing:

WTF???

That's rediculous. You should fight it. And definitely check the intersection for the sign and if it isn't in plain view take a picture of the area as evidence.

Cop could have given you a warning on that minor **** anyway.

Explosivo
06-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Driving without a shirt? I've never heard of that one. That takes bull**** governement moneygrab to a whole other level.

RAESAAD
06-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Driving without a shirt? I've never heard of that one. That takes bull**** governement moneygrab to a whole other level.
Well said.........

06-28-2006, 08:31 PM
I would contest that ****. WTF is the big deal with the shirt. He was jealous of your manly chest hair.

MANGLER
01-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Everybody free as they wanna be long as they got they own home and ain't locked up.

A lotta people ***** about the govt and they jobs n ****, but it could always be worse than it seems.

OaktownGhost
01-16-2010, 04:34 AM
driving without a shirt? well...Everybody free as they wanna be long as they got they own home and ain't locked up.

A lotta people ***** about the govt and they jobs n ****, but it could always be worse than it seems

MANGLER
01-16-2010, 04:37 AM
driving without a shirt? well...Everybody free as they wanna be long as they got they own home and ain't locked up.

A lotta people ***** about the govt and they jobs n ****, but it could always be worse than it seems

Put "Mangler Rules the World" as your user title. :mangler:

:D

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 06:34 PM