View Full Version : Three People for Dinner

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 03:11 PM
It's old, you've heard it before. If you could choose any three people alive or dead from all of history to have dinner with....who would you choose?

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Okay, I won't use Jesus or my dad 'cause they're on my wish list.

Today's 3:

1. Tshunke Witko
2. Mahatma Ghandi
3. Isaac Newton

Smokin'
06-26-2006, 03:55 PM
You gotta explain why, K-dogg.

I will tell my top 3 a little bit later. I gotta think about it.

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 04:18 PM
You gotta explain why, K-dogg.

I will tell my top 3 a little bit later. I gotta think about it.

Okay.

Tshunke Witko (Crazy Horse) because he led a small band of Oglala Lakota while the government was trying to force all Indians onto reservations. He stood up for his people against all odds and won some battles where you would think he was hopelessly outnumbered; but got by on his wit and tact and intelligence..to say nothing of his heart and will and charisma. His people believed in him. He was a shaman, and a man of visions and put his people first, which is why he eventually surrendered. The winter was harsh, there was no food, and his people were starving. He put there needs ahead of his own desire for independence. He did all he could; but knew when it was time to throw in the towel. He was a true leader of men. I would love to listen to his views on leadership and responsibilities to one's people....and anything else he took heart in.

Mahatma Ghandi because of what he did for Indians in South Africa and in India. Through passive resistance, he freed an entire people from Imperialistic rule. He accepted all men and women no matteer what religion or race or "class"; but refused to be looked upon as a second class citizen because of the color of his skin. He used intelligence and no violenct to defeat the British and make them choose to leave India. Though an exremely intelligent lawyer, he clothed himself in his native Indian homespun to make a point that as an Indian, Indians didn't need anything British for their culture was far older than that of those who lived on the Isles. He taught self respect and strength and respect for fellow men by making those who hate see their own sins by shaming them into truth. He was a true leader of men....I would love to hear whatever wisdom he would be willing to impart.

Isaac Newton because of the sheer genius of the man. Three hundred years ago he invented calculus, the three laws of nature that determine the calculations of space travel to this day and discovered that white light was acutally many different bands of color. He understood more about how the universe works than any man before or since, with the possible exception of Albert Einstein. He also applied his tedious logic into his belief in God...he sought to understand the un-understandable. He was a seeker and a finder of knowledge and as analytical a mind as you're ever going to encounter. I would love to sit and listen to his logic weave it's web with all of the recent knowledge acquired about the universe using his theories. If he outlined universal laws 300 years ago with such limited facts, can you imagine what conclusions he could come to today? Knowledge fascinates me...even if I don't retain as much as I'd like.

The Noose
06-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Both my grandads, as they died way before i was born, and maybe my cousin who was given up for adoption wen she was born.

But id make sure i got a table next to K-DOGG!

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Both my grandads, as they died way before i was born, and maybe my cousin who was given up for adoption wen she was born.

LOL!!!! Hell, Bobby. I'll set the table for 8 and we'll just have a good ole time. ;)

BIGPOPPAPUMP
06-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Donald Hoskins - Best boxer alive
JuyJuy - To confirm if is he is actually Chris Eubank
Pernell Whitaker - He brings the best party favors to get any party going.

RAESAAD
06-26-2006, 05:05 PM
My Mom.....Because she is deceased........ Tupac and Biggie....would be the other 2.

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Donald Hoskins - Best boxer alive
JuyJuy - To confirm if is he is actually Chris Eubank
Pernell Whitaker - He brings the best party favors to get any party going.

LOL!!!! Good one. :D

Crumble
06-26-2006, 07:20 PM
1. Christopher Walken: I ****ing love Christopher Walken man has actually been in some awful films, but the dude seems so serene and calm. He is the coolest mofo in the world and he can dance lol, he could be on fire and you can just imagine him saying 'hummm I appear to be on fire please excuse me a minute whilst I extinguish the flames in the mens room'

2. Sharon Stone (when she was my age) I wonder what she looked like when she was 20, I bet she was unreal.

3. Gizmo from Gremlins: I want Gizmo

The Noose
06-26-2006, 08:40 PM
1. Christopher Walken: I ****ing love Christopher Walken man has actually been in some awful films, but the dude seems so serene and calm. He is the coolest mofo in the world and he can dance lol, he could be on fire and you can just imagine him saying 'hummm I appear to be on fire please excuse me a minute whilst I extinguish the flames in the mens room'

2. Sharon Stone (when she was my age) I wonder what she looked like when she was 20, I bet she was unreal.

3. Gizmo from Gremlins: I want Gizmo
lol, nice choices.

I want to do mine again!!

phallus
06-26-2006, 08:45 PM
i'm still working on the other two, but i'd like to have bettie page over for dinner, and then bang her, poke her, bang her while i poke her

maybe also sylvia plath, those crazy birds really know how to ****

DANH
06-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Albert Einstein,..Muhammad Ali,...Jesus

Bonafide
06-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Jesus Christ
Donald Trump
Giselle Bunchen

Oasis_Lad
06-27-2006, 03:51 PM
judas ( love the guy my dawg!)
charles darwin ( showed creationism is as stupid an idea as any)
anorak! ( a tiger between the sheets)

The Noose
06-27-2006, 04:22 PM
judas ( love the guy my dawg!)
charles darwin ( showed creationism is as stupid an idea as any)
anorak! ( a tiger between the sheets)

No Noel Gallegher?? :eek:

Ok, for my second dinner:

Charles Manson
Fredrich Nietzsche
and
Farah Fawcett(1970's)

http://www.spacesurfer.com/wceleb/790img/www/Farrah_Fawcett:009p.jpghttp://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/assorted/manson.jpghttp://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/ebbandflow/library/webserver/documents/weblogs/ebbandflow/images/nietzsche1.jpg

phallus
06-27-2006, 08:00 PM
"i'm having an old friend for dinner... with some fava beans and a nice chianti "

06-27-2006, 08:41 PM
No Noel Gallegher?? :eek:

Ok, for my second dinner:

Charles Manson
Fredrich Nietzsche
and
Farah Fawcett(1970's)

http://www.spacesurfer.com/wceleb/790img/www/Farrah_Fawcett:009p.jpghttp://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/assorted/manson.jpghttp://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/ebbandflow/library/webserver/documents/weblogs/ebbandflow/images/nietzsche1.jpg
And thus spoke Zarathustra.

Super_Lightweight
06-29-2006, 07:57 AM
1) Roy Jones: very interesting personality...a very strange and misunderstood guy, and yet very nice

2) M. Night Shymalan: just to probe his creative mind

3) Moses: I'd love to meet the man himself...ask him about the burning bush, Mt. Sinai, etc.

The Coagulator
06-29-2006, 12:36 PM

my grandpa and great grandpa and then take them to my dad's house so they could see each other once more.....thanks

marvdave
06-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Jackie Robinson
Ali (1975)
Max Schmeling

The Raging Bull
06-30-2006, 04:32 AM
Muhammad Ali
Steven Gerrard
Kenny Dalglish

BrooklynBomber
06-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Me
Myself
and I.

THE REAL NINJA
07-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Bruce Lee
Da vinci
Dan Brown so i can see Vinci slap him.....no um Plato

PATO 1
07-06-2006, 07:38 PM
mike tyson
MLK
Rocky Marciano

LOLORSKATES
07-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Roy Jones Jr
Ali
Martin Luther King Jr

Smokin'
07-07-2006, 02:36 AM
4corner, so you wan't an egomaniac who talks in third person in roy, another egomaniac in ali. oh god.

LOLORSKATES
07-07-2006, 02:46 AM
4corner, so you wan't an egomaniac who talks in third person in roy, another egomaniac in ali. oh god.
It would be a pretty wild dinner when you think of it. I would probably choke on my food as soon as I hear..'The Champ doesn't want to eat this meal. He is the King! He should eat like a King!' :D

NJFighter91
07-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Muhammad Ali
Alexander the Great
Achilles

speedoverpower0
07-07-2006, 03:41 AM
Jello Biafra
God (to find out the true religion and where you go when you die :P )
kostya tzsyu

THE REAL NINJA
07-07-2006, 03:52 AM
Muhammad Ali
Alexander the Great
Achilles
i was going to say Alexander but i think he would invade my plate :nonono:

dempseyfan
08-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Machiavelli, James Dean, Buddy Holly

Dirt E Gomez
08-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Da Vinci
My Grandfather
Hitler

Da Vinci because I think it'd just be crazy to talk to him and such... I'd have him paint a portrate of the dinner. My grandfather because he died before I was born and I'd love the chance to meet and talk to him, even if only for a night. Hitler, so after dinner My Grandfather, Leonardo, and I can kick the **** out of that douchebag.

If Hitler isn't an acceptable answer because I have to be civil to all of my dinner guests then I'd have Jesus Christ. We know he existed, but I'd find out real quickly if he was the son of God or a nutball.

Rockin'
08-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Cheech
Chong
That guy on TV that cooks and goes BAM!!!

Rockin' :boxing: