View Full Version : vacation of your dreams...

* FeistyWench *
06-26-2006, 02:50 PM
what would be your idea of a perfect vacation?
if you could go anywhere or do anything...
who would be with you...

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 03:21 PM
who would be with you...

Ireland with my wife. :D

platinummatt
06-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Maybe I would go to alaska, and get back to nature, or hawaii with some supermodel. How shallow, lol.

phallus
06-26-2006, 08:48 PM
who would be with you...

u would be with me, the perfect vacation would be if i could go back in time to our childhood days in florida when i used to send u those notes about the love tree...mark and heather under the luv tree. i wanna kiss you heather, lay on top of you and mush our bodies together under the love tree

* FeistyWench *
06-26-2006, 09:03 PM
u would be with me, the perfect vacation would be if i could go back in time to our childhood days in florida when i used to send u those notes about the love tree...mark and heather under the luv tree. i wanna kiss you heather, lay on top of you and mush our bodies together under the love tree
beeatch! i think you are the onlu person on here who consistently only posts about sex. lol!
and i can not believe you still remember that story. lol!

The Noose
06-26-2006, 09:19 PM
I just want to go to the beach, its been so long since i saw the ocean.
Not that im a beach type of person. d love just to spend some time at the beach at night.

Crumble
06-26-2006, 09:36 PM
You know where I'd like to go, in a wooden shack in a forest in Iceland, and I would take with me, my mates and girls we know and really just wanna get to know better still. That's be awesome.

borikua
06-26-2006, 09:45 PM
I want to go to Amsterdam...

Crumble
06-26-2006, 09:49 PM
I've been to amsterdam. Its kind of a ****hole.

The Noose
06-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Ive heard that.
People make such a big deal about the coffee shops, hookers amd ****.

Whats so great about getting stoned in a shop wen i can do that right here wearing my pajamas and listening to my music.

K-DOGG
06-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Definiely Ireland...and then Scotland. Australia would be nice; and I'd like to see Hawaii..even if it is expensive as hell. :)

But, Ireland comse first because I am of Irish blood and wish to see the land of my roots. :D

Oasis_Lad
06-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Definiely Ireland...and then Scotland. Australia would be nice; and I'd like to see Hawaii..even if it is expensive as hell. :)

But, Ireland comse first because I am of Irish blood and wish to see the land of my roots. :D

great choices

ireland is a great place to visist

Bonafide
06-27-2006, 03:14 PM
any top five star resort all inclusive in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico. I've done it a few times and I know everybody does it but it's still my kind of holiday. Unlimited food, unlimited booze, sun, complete laziness and everything paid for.

Besides that...

Italy. I would love to go to Italy.

phallus
06-27-2006, 06:52 PM
beeatch! i think you are the onlu person on here who consistently only posts about sex. lol!
and i can not believe you still remember that story. lol!

i'll never forget pulling on your pigtails when we were in elementary school, how i wish i'd sucked on them instead...i still love you heather, i'm saving a place for u under the banyan tree

BrooklynBomber
06-27-2006, 09:50 PM
You, sir are correct.
the place is overrated as hell.
Anyway, my dream vacation is to go to heaven and being able to comeback.

Explosivo
06-28-2006, 03:00 PM
I would like to go to Amsterdam with my wife, but I would like to hang out by myself while I was there too. Not so I could bang hookers or anything, but so I could cruise around and my own pace and talk to people and stuff. I would also like to see the rest of Europe.

The Coagulator
06-28-2006, 03:42 PM
couple things...I would love to go to one of those carribean places where you live in a hut right on the beech and you are assigned a cabana boy and it is very desolate so my wife and I can walk around nude or just like have sex and eat and drink all day or snorkle or whatever..just some good ole solitary confinement...the other...take my very ailing father anywhere he wanted to go for as long as he wanted....

The Coagulator
06-28-2006, 03:44 PM
You know where I'd like to go, in a wooden shack in a forest in Iceland, and I would take with me, my mates and girls we know and really just wanna get to know better still. That's be awesome.
for 3 years...not a very nice vacation...the women are beautiful there...while they are young...but once they hit 40-50 yikes!!!!

The Coagulator
06-28-2006, 03:45 PM
for 3 years...not a very nice vacation...the women are beautiful there...while they are young...but once they hit 40-50 yikes!!!!
there are very very very few forests in Iceland...I did see a group (maybe 5 evergreens at the base of a mountain once) couldnt believe that many trees in the same place

The Coagulator
06-28-2006, 03:47 PM
who would be with you...

smoke every kinda herb under the sun...get my wife drunk and try to get her to do 3 way....but that would never ever happen so way more of a dream than a vacation...lol

Papa Ace
07-02-2006, 11:48 AM
i just did. just came from boracay island, particularly the nami beach part. damn the water's so clear its like bathing in mineral water. 8 feet under you could still see the sand details.

* FeistyWench *
07-02-2006, 12:21 PM
i just did. just came from boracay island, particularly the nami beach part. damn the water's so clear its like bathing in mineral water. 8 feet under you could still see the sand details.
very nice. lucky you.

Verstyle
07-02-2006, 02:18 PM
i've been to all the states and countries i wanted to go to besides japan and thats next

Papa Ace
07-04-2006, 12:26 PM
very nice. lucky you.

my credit card company is luckier :(

* FeistyWench *
07-04-2006, 03:17 PM
my credit card company is luckier :(
yeah, but i bet it was worth it.

Papa Ace
07-04-2006, 11:02 PM
yeah, but i bet it was worth it.

yes it was. problem is whenever you get to future beach outings you may never have to enjoy it, since youve seen the very best already. i plan to visit the place at least twice a year from now on. if fortune smiles i might buy a property there. :)

* FeistyWench *
07-05-2006, 06:25 PM
yes it was. problem is whenever you get to future beach outings you may never have to enjoy it, since youve seen the very best already. i plan to visit the place at least twice a year from now on. if fortune smiles i might buy a property there. :)
sounds great.
you are right though, once you;ve been "spoiled" by something you regard as the best, it's hard to accept anything less. lol!
not quite the same. :cool:

MANGLER
01-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Specifically where, I dunno.

But my ideal vacation if I took one would obviously be someplace wit good drinks, good food, no pigs around, and a beach.

I ain't even big on the ocean even tho I can swim. I do luv warm weather tho. I'd luv to just hit some hot spots to get really ****ed up. And of course, do some ****in outside somewhere. Not wit a bunch of people around, but just outdoors in an odd setting. Always been 1 of my things. :mangler:

al22tec
01-10-2010, 04:04 AM

yup, i like boracay, comparing it to Bali, boracay is nicer, imo.

bobox
01-11-2010, 09:01 AM
But my ideal vacation if I took one would obviously be someplace wit good drinks, good food, no pigs around, and a beach.

Hi-Dro
03-01-2010, 06:39 PM
go somewhere relaxing away from the crazy people