View Full Version : Otsuka

VulgarTheClown
12-02-2002, 01:09 PM
I love to watch this guy's fights. Yeah i knwo alot of people say he is pride's punching bag but come on the man is entertaining as ****.

and its true he did beat Ruas.

why does everyone hate him.

Personally i think he is in my top 6 fighters i like to watch.

James Fulton
12-02-2002, 01:12 PM
He is entertaining to watch, I agree.

Leather
12-02-2002, 03:31 PM
Of course, he's a japan pro-wrestling star and a showman, he has made a double armbar and he won vs Ruas but do you think he's a great fighter?

Tanner Rhoden
12-02-2002, 03:42 PM
He's flexible like Gumby

VulgarTheClown
12-02-2002, 04:27 PM
I think he is great at least entertainment wise.

pål johnsen
12-02-2002, 05:57 PM
he is fun but i hate his worked fights

seldomTap
12-02-2002, 06:10 PM
Otsuka is good. Guys like Otsuka, Matsui and Akira Shoji are essential to Pride being a success as they bring in the Japanese crowd who love to see a guy get beaten, but keep coming back for more.

They all get thrown in with the best foreign fighters and 99% of the time, all get thoroughly smashed, but they have heart and keep smiling the whole way through. Got to love the way they carry themselves, and the solid opposition they give to anyone who steps up with them.

I hate all worked fights :x :x :x

ParazIT
12-03-2002, 12:18 PM
Otsuka fights great...its fun to watch...he has like two wins, one with the double armbar and one over Ruas.

But I think he has done a great job against top fighters, look at his fights and you notice that other has done much worse against the fighters he fight...

ohh and his fight eith Takada sucked soooooo hard....

VulgarTheClown
12-03-2002, 12:25 PM
his takada fight did smoke a big phalice.

but the end of it (if it wasn't a work) was pretty bad i didn;t like the kick to the stomach. it looked mean. but i f it was fake he sure sold the kick well.

ParazIT
12-03-2002, 12:29 PM
It was fake int he order that it happend, but I think he did a real kick, they do that in japan...