View Full Version : Which are you....

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 07:39 PM
So, are you a student and if so what are you studying (this includes students who also work)?

or do you work and if so what do you do?

or are you a couch potato :p :D (currently in-between things, not in school and not working)?

i just realized that i did not including homemakers in the poll. if you don;t work but take care of your kids and the house or whatever, just choose "work" and explain in a post.

JDizzle79
06-25-2006, 07:40 PM
So, are you a student and if so what are you studying (this includes students who also work)?

or are you a couch potato :p :D (currently in-between things, not in school andnot working)?

Well, I work full time in the Air Force and am going to take another class this fall. How are you today? :D

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Well, I work full time in the Air Force and am going to take another class this fall. How are you today? :D
doing good. and you?

what kind of class are you taking?

JDizzle79
06-25-2006, 07:45 PM
doing good. and you?

what kind of class are you taking?

gonna be a history class. I love History, especially ancient histories from around the globe. It's too hot here...114 degrees!!! I gotta wait before I do the yardwork

The Noose
06-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Im a bum.

A lousy no good bum.

But im thinking of stepping up to depressed nine to fiver.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 07:55 PM
gonna be a history class. I love History, especially ancient histories from around the globe. It's too hot here...114 degrees!!! I gotta wait before I do the yardwork
it's hot here too and the mosquitos are out in force. :eek:

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Im a bum.

A lousy no good bum.

But im thinking of stepping up to depressed nine to fiver.
you are not a bum, you just haven't focused your talent into something yet.

i don;t see you as a 9 to 5'er but i see you being successful in something (career).

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 08:13 PM
i currently work part-time as a self-employed psychological counsultant. basically the really complex students with severe emotional, behavioral, medical, and/or academic issues are referred to me. i figure out what the problems are specifically and make a plan of how to make the student as successful as possible within the educational environment. i also provide counseling to a handful of kids that need more therapy than the typical guidance counselor can provide.

the other days when not working i am a housewife/mom.

Crumble
06-25-2006, 08:17 PM
I am a student doing a degree in creative writing. I also work occassionally ruining peoples lives by ringing them up and trying to make them take part in pointless 20 minute long surveys on bank cards.

Verstyle
06-25-2006, 08:18 PM
although my post may reflect different but i work alot.sometimes over 60hours a week

jordan29728
06-25-2006, 08:34 PM
i work alot, congradulations on the baby fiesty wench.

Verstyle
06-25-2006, 08:37 PM
oh yeah and couch potato when home :o

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 09:21 PM
although my post may reflect different but i work alot.sometimes over 60hours a week
so what do you do?

RAESAAD
06-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Work full time......Marketing/Advertisng.Also a proud father. :)

Bonafide
06-25-2006, 11:12 PM
I run an average size coffee/sandwich deli with my brother which means I'm only there when I want too ! haha, when I'm not there I'm raising my son.

Verstyle
06-25-2006, 11:17 PM
so what do you do?

i work for a moving company in the hot sun all ****in day :)

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 11:23 PM
like moving people;s furniture and stuff from house to house?
guess it's a nice workout.

Bonafide
06-25-2006, 11:28 PM

Thats a damn good workout !!!
I'd be drinking beer everynight after a job like that.

The Coagulator
06-26-2006, 10:32 AM

or are you a couch potato :p :D (currently in-between things, not in school and not working)?

i just realized that i did not including homemakers in the poll. if you don;t work but take care of your kids and the house or whatever, just choose "work" and explain in a post.

medicaid worker, I help people, especially with getting state assistance with medical bills and I night...I stop bleeding!!!!

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 11:14 AM

I am a Public Affairs Director and part-time on-air personality. I've been in radio for 16 years...it's got it's ups and downs. The main down being that coroporations own something like 90% of all major market stations and have a tendency to "genericize" (my word...means: to make generic) every station they own based on the advice of consultants and the results of target groups. Instead of playing good music because it is good, music is pumped out like widgets from a factory from the record companies and stations focus on what the target audience would more than likely prefer and give those songs the most airplay, depending upon who well it does in tests. Radio's become far too clinical for my taste to be honest.

Seriously, you go to any station in any major market which is owned by a corporation such as Clear Channel, Cumulus, or Citadel and ask about their "target audience" and they will be able to give you a pseudo-name for their audience, such as "Michelle" and tell you how old she is, who she voted for in the last election, what her household income is, how many times she'd been married, if she's married, how many kids she has...if any, what car she drives, whether she owns a dog or a cat and how many of each, etc. Sad, really, IMO.

I do like the PA job though. I get to interview civic leaders or other individuals on topics that are facing the commmunity and what's being done or what's not being done. I like the idea of bringing important community matters to light for those who might not have thought about such things beforehand. Only problem, honestly, is my job is the one nobody wants because it doesn't bring any money into the stations as much as it needs to be done to keep them from being fined by the FCC.

I would go on about my philosophy on this perspective; but it's to early in the morning to put anyones to sleep. :D

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell....at least what I do for a living.

* FeistyWench *
06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
medicaid worker, I help people, especially with getting state assistance with medical bills and I night...I stop bleeding!!!!
you should explain the "stop bleeding" part. that part is SO COOL! :cool: :)

The Missing Lin
06-26-2006, 11:58 AM
I drive a delivery truck at night.

platinummatt
06-26-2006, 02:03 PM
i currently work part-time as a self-employed psychological counsultant. basically the really complex students with severe emotional, behavioral, medical, and/or academic issues are referred to me. i figure out what the problems are specifically and make a plan of how to make the student as successful as possible within the educational environment. i also provide counseling to a handful of kids that need more therapy than the typical guidance counselor can provide.

the other days when not working i am a housewife/mom.

wow cool, well done, what qualificatoins do you need

* FeistyWench *
06-26-2006, 02:18 PM
wow cool, well done, what qualificatoins do you need
lots of university :o
and you have to be certified and licensed - so you have to pass certain exams.
plus, you have to continue to be educated in the field (attend a certain number of hours of courses/workshops/conferences) to be knowledgable of the latest best practices/theories/etc. in the field.
but it's worth it. i enjoy what i do.

neils7147933
06-26-2006, 08:59 PM
You didn't create the poll to include both a worker and a college student. Some of us are both...

* FeistyWench *
06-26-2006, 09:02 PM
You didn't create the poll to include both a worker and a college student. Some of us are both...
i explained in my first post that student = worker and student.
just to post your situation. what you are studying and what you do for work. :cool:

neils7147933
06-26-2006, 09:42 PM
i explained in my first post that student = worker and student.
just to post your situation. what you are studying and what you do for work. :cool:
you mean I'm supposed to read the posts and not just the polls? (smilie)

I'm actually 28 years old and have been in the workforce for 9 years, so my situation is somewhat different than a college kid that's 18 and washes dishes at a restaurant or has a campus job. I work for Alcoa Closure Systems International as a production auditor, which is shiftwork in quality control. I used to work 60-72 hours a week before they began restricting the amount of OT people could take. Now it's 48-60 and, on occasion, 36 which is a pitiful check once my deductions are taken out. I just earned my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Administration and have earned 9 of 36 required credit hours for a Master's of Science in Management, after which I plan to take an additional six courses for an MBA...

BrooklynBomber
06-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I am a kolege stoodant :)
Work in a psychiatrists office, on a front desk, doing all the papers and records and quarelling over the phone with the insurance companies.

dempseyfan
06-29-2006, 03:04 PM
I am a full time student(pre-dental) and work part time.

The Raging Bull
06-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Im a student still in high school. Im doing loadsa subjects and cba writin em down lol.

Oasis_Lad
06-29-2006, 04:33 PM
guess what i am fiesty ? :D

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:04 PM
guess what i am fiesty ? :D
oh, i KNOW what you are laddie! :D :luvbed:
lol!

Oasis_Lad
06-29-2006, 05:07 PM
oh, i KNOW what you are laddie! :D :luvbed:
lol!

glad to hear it sexy tits!

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:12 PM
glad to hear it sexy tits!
nice to see you around a little more.

still with your girlfriend?

Rockin'
06-29-2006, 05:12 PM
I am a student of life working hard to become a couch potato in my later years. Which one should I vote for?

Rockin' :boxing:

Oasis_Lad
06-29-2006, 05:14 PM
nice to see you around a little more.

still with your girlfriend?

no i broke up with her

i met a girl i have loved since i was 12 and she said she like me
and i took the decision to grab the chance

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:15 PM
I am a student of life working hard to become a couch potato in my later years. Which one should I vote for?

are you working?
are you taking any classes or courses?
if not, you a couch potato, rockin'! :D lol!

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:16 PM
no i broke up with her

i met a girl i have loved since i was 12 and she said she like me
and i took the decision to grab the chance
seriously?!
how cool is that?
i'm happy for you, laddie. that chance does not come aournd too often.

Oasis_Lad
06-29-2006, 05:18 PM
seriously?!
how cool is that?
i'm happy for you, laddie. that chance does not come aournd too often.

you have'nt hear the full story

she said no!

she said she does love me but she is scared

the girl has more mental health problems than me

Rockin'
06-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Yes, Im working. Working with a graphics company. Were handling the huge graphics that are going onto the Chrysler Building right now.

School has not fit into the plan yet. Im learning what I need hands on instead of in classes. Just following the art.

Quite honestly I may watch 2 hours of television a week if theres no boxing on. I just cant sit that long with my mind idle.

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:26 PM
you have'nt hear the full story

she said no!

she said she does love me but she is scared

the girl has more mental health problems than me
so you dumped your girl, tried to hook up with your childhood sweetheart and she rejected you. but that she does love you...
its not you, it's her, she;s scared. blah blah?

don;t give up , laddie!
break her down. make her weak, then show her some of that lovin that only laddie can give. she won;t be scared again. lol!

some women just make no sense. what the hell is she scared of?

Oasis_Lad
06-29-2006, 05:28 PM
so you dumped your girl, tried to hook up with your childhood sweetheart and she rejected you. but that she does love you...
its not you, it's her, she;s scared. blah blah?

don;t give up , laddie!
break her down. make her weak, then show her some of that lovin that only laddie can give. she won;t be scared again. lol!

some women just make no sense. what the hell is she scared of?

exactly i dont get it

it was her that said she loved me :confused:

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:29 PM
exactly i dont get it

it was her that said she loved me :confused:
i wouldn't give up.

Oasis_Lad
06-29-2006, 05:34 PM
i wouldn't give up.

i wont!

so how have you been

still dreaming about me ?

* FeistyWench *
06-29-2006, 05:47 PM
i wont! good, i'm glad

so how have you been

still dreaming about me ?
as for how i've been...
doing pretty good.
enjoying the lake and mountains when weather permits.
i'm a bit more uncomfortable these days as my belly grows. :o

still dreaming that you'll give me a pic one of these days.
dying to see that beard. ;)

Flab
11-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Full time bum/Occasional **** star.

MANGLER
12-24-2009, 02:29 AM
Got a degree in business administration.

Workin for Central Payment Corporation. Set up credit lines and supply deals for small business owners.

I'm the #3 guy now. I got pulled away from workin independently from home and put in the office to start my trainin to be the top dog. I'll be runnin **** in 2 yrs. :mangler: