View Full Version : Outlining a New Political Party or NWO

K-DOGG
06-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Just a thought guys. If we could design a political party that spoke for us...what would we say? If we actually had a chance to get away from the Democrats and Republicans who seem to be in it for themselves and their sponsors moreso than the people and form a party to voice OUR concerns only. What would we say?

Just curious what you guys want to see done different in our government...Americans.

Or...if we could design a World Governing Body...how would it look?

I know this is a little out there; but I'm always curious as to what people would like done if they had a chance to do it.

LoftyDog
06-26-2006, 01:48 AM
I think the best party would be a moderate one, because thats what the majority of the population consider themselves. But then again maybe I am saying that because I am a moderate.

There could be, and should be, a lot done to change the government. I think the best single thing that could be done for our government would be to have an informed public that understands the issues and what is going on instead of what we have now. Most people don't know what is going on ond don't vote..and many that do vote still don't know whats going on. But thats unrealistic.

And as for a world governing body, it would be very difficult to make. The UN is pretty weak and for a reason, it can be seen as a threat to a nation's sovereignty. It's a pretty tough thing to get around, most people feel loyalty towards a country than a larger group (ie more Europeans feel like they are part of their country than the EU). It may be viewed that globalization has threatened sovereignty enough, so to go further would be difficult.

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 04:36 PM
As far as a World Government is concerned, as Loftydog points out, it would be extremely difficult at the moment because of the distrust and the idea of sovereignty as well.

The only way to have a world govt, IMO, would be to make sure every single country, regardless of perceived global importance, would have to have an equal voice with no possibility of corruption by outside sources such as global corporations and such. Business could have no say so in global politics, for their greed would taint any trust in leadership.

I think the U.S. Congress, if cleaned down to it's principles, is a relatively good foundation....as far as representation is concerned. A Global Senate with equal representation and a Global House of Representatives with it's memebership based on the populations of countries.

From these two houses, a Global Prime Minister could be elected, for it would be next to impossible to get 5 Billion people to vote on a single representative of the entire planet; but a single representative....or 2...or 3....or 4 (depending upon how you want to do it) could be chosen from a global Congress.

There would be NO executive branch, per-say, because the ego of any person in such a posisiton would be exposed to too much temptation by perceived power.

There would also have to be a Global Court of sorts with it's representative eleceted through a series of elections. Each country would have a high court, the globe would be divided into sections which would be managable for a Regional Court, which would be above the National Courts. The judges on the national Courts in each region would choose through democratic votes who would be on the Regional Bench. And the vaious Regional Courts would vote for whoever would sit on the Global Bench.

So far, we've got nothing new, really; a Global Congress and a Global Court. Now, comes the new stuff.

The Third Branch of the Global Government would be and Idea Branch, if you will. The best minds and thinkers in the world would be represented in the House of Knowledge and the only way to join this brach would be by invitation from the branch itself or...if enough global thinkers petitioned an individual, the House of Knowledge would have to review his/her work andn take a vote. The purpose for this house would be to do what they do best, come up with ideas to solve the world's problems, whether it be hunger, drought, famine, disease, space exploration for possible settlements or new natural resources or merely studying for more knowledge of the universe around us. Through Global Constitution, the Global Congress must assign moneys for one or more of these issues a year in order to actually act upon a plan with all the seriousness of taking a country to war. The HOK comes up with the plan and the GC passes the bills to act upon it without the liberty to cut back on any of the criteria without the HOK's concession.

The Fourth Branch is one for public Information; a branch of Government who's sole responsibility is to inform, without bias, without slant the entire civilian population of the actual activities of the Global Government: the ideas of the HOK, the Acitivities of the Congress, the Rulings of the Courts. The House of Global Information would be the watchdogs for the people of the earth agasint any chicanery that Global leaders might be up to....and would provide the evidence of any impropriety to the Global Court fro Prosecution. Their sole purpose is to keep the Global Government honest...all branches.

So, who's to keep the Watchdogs honest? The free press. The Watchdogs are essentiall Global Press and just as no access will be denied them, no access to the Global Press will be denied to the Free, Independently owned Press.

Now, I don't mean the Watchdogs will report gossip which is essentially meaningless, such as who's having who's baby and such. I mean if there are any "lobbiests"...which would be illegal under such a system....paying off any representative of the Government of a ruling or a bill in their favor. Stiff penalities for both the client of the lobbiest and the complient representative would be dished out.

This is all just an outline; but details can be provided if anyone wants to know. These are things I think about in my spare time. :)

SonnyG8R
06-26-2006, 05:44 PM
A Brave New World doesn't sound too bad as long as you are one of the Alpha-Plus citizens. :D

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 05:52 PM
A Brave New World doesn't sound too bad as long as you are one of the Alpha-Plus citizens. :D

Oh naw man...we gonna give the power back to the people. :D Well, at least as much as you can with a government representing all those people. :rolleyes:

SonnyG8R
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh naw man...we gonna give the power back to the people. :D Well, at least as much as you can with a government representing all those people. :rolleyes:

The people are way to stupid. It's better that they remain powerless. :D

K-DOGG
06-26-2006, 06:29 PM

Oh, I see what you're saying, now. Well, ideally, anyone can attain office on the naional level no matter what their status. And once in the national forum, if that person give a good account of themselves, then they could be voted even higher by their contemporaries. Imagine the Global Government design on a smaller scale in the regions and the countries....a cycle, if you will; similar to how atoms are similar in design to solar systems. They are almost identical in appearance and function unitl you put the size in perspectve. Ideally speaking, a person from any rank in life can prove himself worthy on one level of government and his contemporaries will advance him to the next level. That way only the most experienced communicators and leaders will make it to the top.

Ruling or representing on a global level wold require a tremendous amount of diplomatic skill and well as a tremendous amount of experience in leadership. I feel it's best to have someone work their way up to the top, rather than leap their out of obscurity. If you have been a leader for sometime, your reputation in known...people like known quantities as oppossed to the unknown, which they have a tendency to mistrust.

06-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Swayin' to the rhythm of a New World Order and countin' bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.

Sorry I had to say it. It was the first thing that popped into my head after reading this thread.

Unfortunately, the dream of having a peaceful world is just that especially under one ruler. Greed will find it's way into any political system that gets put into place. It always has and always will. It would be nice to have unbiased media that actually spoke the truth. It would be nice to have an honest politician. But these are dreams that will probably never happen and if it does it would be more like the book 1984 by Orwell. Maybe I am just pessimistic, but I think in whole mankind is a failure to themselves and the Earth. We as humans have so much more potential than we exhibit. We are our own worst enemy. We are the reason the world is like it is today. Sorry if I'm off subject or pissed anyone off.

SonnyG8R
06-27-2006, 08:05 PM
If I was made the enlightened ruler of the world with the power to enforce my edicts I'd straighten up this joint in no time. :cool:

06-27-2006, 08:11 PM
I think we all feel like that. I used to tell my crew at work when I made a decision that they didn't like, This is not a Democracy and you don't get to vote. It's a Dictatorship and you will do what I say. They used to laugh and did things the way they wanted anyway. Thank goodness that they were a smart crew. ;)

Explosivo
06-28-2006, 02:06 PM
I would like a new party that actually respected the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! I know it's a crazy concept, but I think the people might like it. I also would like this party to stop legislating moral activities, like boys kissing boys and smoking marijuana. I would also like this party to SECURE THE BORDER and not back off every time some fringe group calls them racists. I would also like this party to come out say what we all know - that is we cannot communicate with one another, we are ****ed, and make the NATIONAL LANGUAGE ENGLISH!!! You would need to speak it to get a drivers license and we would no longer be required to print voting materials in 5000 different languages. I would also like this party to do something about getting rid of all the lobbying in Washington. This is killing our country.

I'll think of more later..

K-DOGG
06-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Swayin' to the rhythm of a New World Order and countin' bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.

Sorry I had to say it. It was the first thing that popped into my head after reading this thread.

Unfortunately, the dream of having a peaceful world is just that especially under one ruler. Greed will find it's way into any political system that gets put into place. It always has and always will. It would be nice to have unbiased media that actually spoke the truth. It would be nice to have an honest politician. But these are dreams that will probably never happen and if it does it would be more like the book 1984 by Orwell. Maybe I am just pessimistic, but I think in whole mankind is a failure to themselves and the Earth. We as humans have so much more potential than we exhibit. We are our own worst enemy. We are the reason the world is like it is today. Sorry if I'm off subject or pissed anyone off.

My friend, you haven't pissed anyone off and your thoughts are completely on thread; but I would like to point out the portion of your quote that I emboldened. This is as true as it gets...and I believe it's time we started living up to our potential...even if it's just a few of us.

K-DOGG
06-28-2006, 05:17 PM
I would like a new party that actually respected the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! I know it's a crazy concept, but I think the people might like it. I also would like this party to stop legislating moral activities, like boys kissing boys and smoking marijuana. I would also like this party to SECURE THE BORDER and not back off every time some fringe group calls them racists. I would also like this party to come out say what we all know - that is we cannot communicate with one another, we are ****ed, and make the NATIONAL LANGUAGE ENGLISH!!! You would need to speak it to get a drivers license and we would no longer be required to print voting materials in 5000 different languages. I would also like this party to do something about getting rid of all the lobbying in Washington. This is killing our country.

I'll think of more later..

As long as it's on par with what you've already thought of....you'll be moving in the right direction. Great post. ;)

Dirt E Gomez
06-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I would like a new party that actually respected the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! I know it's a crazy concept, but I think the people might like it. I also would like this party to stop legislating moral activities, like boys kissing boys and smoking marijuana.

Welcome to the libertarian party my friend. I don't agree with all of their politics bust most domestic issues I agree with them. Too bad their economic policies are a joke.

Explosivo
06-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the libertarian party my friend. I don't agree with all of their politics bust most domestic issues I agree with them. Too bad their economic policies are a joke.

Im with the Libertarian party on most things except border policy. That's ok though. I dont have to agree with them on everything.

K-DOGG
06-29-2006, 02:53 PM
As far as a World Government is concerned, as Loftydog points out, it would be extremely difficult at the moment because of the distrust and the idea of sovereignty as well.

The only way to have a world govt, IMO, would be to make sure every single country, regardless of perceived global importance, would have to have an equal voice with no possibility of corruption by outside sources such as global corporations and such. Business could have no say so in global politics, for their greed would taint any trust in leadership.

I think the U.S. Congress, if cleaned down to it's principles, is a relatively good foundation....as far as representation is concerned. A Global Senate with equal representation and a Global House of Representatives with it's memebership based on the populations of countries.

From these two houses, a Global Prime Minister could be elected, for it would be next to impossible to get 5 Billion people to vote on a single representative of the entire planet; but a single representative....or 2...or 3....or 4 (depending upon how you want to do it) could be chosen from a global Congress.

There would be NO executive branch, per-say, because the ego of any person in such a posisiton would be exposed to too much temptation by perceived power.

There would also have to be a Global Court of sorts with it's representative eleceted through a series of elections. Each country would have a high court, the globe would be divided into sections which would be managable for a Regional Court, which would be above the National Courts. The judges on the national Courts in each region would choose through democratic votes who would be on the Regional Bench. And the vaious Regional Courts would vote for whoever would sit on the Global Bench.

So far, we've got nothing new, really; a Global Congress and a Global Court. Now, comes the new stuff.

The Third Branch of the Global Government would be and Idea Branch, if you will. The best minds and thinkers in the world would be represented in the House of Knowledge and the only way to join this brach would be by invitation from the branch itself or...if enough global thinkers petitioned an individual, the House of Knowledge would have to review his/her work andn take a vote. The purpose for this house would be to do what they do best, come up with ideas to solve the world's problems, whether it be hunger, drought, famine, disease, space exploration for possible settlements or new natural resources or merely studying for more knowledge of the universe around us. Through Global Constitution, the Global Congress must assign moneys for one or more of these issues a year in order to actually act upon a plan with all the seriousness of taking a country to war. The HOK comes up with the plan and the GC passes the bills to act upon it without the liberty to cut back on any of the criteria without the HOK's concession.

The Fourth Branch is one for public Information; a branch of Government who's sole responsibility is to inform, without bias, without slant the entire civilian population of the actual activities of the Global Government: the ideas of the HOK, the Acitivities of the Congress, the Rulings of the Courts. The House of Global Information would be the watchdogs for the people of the earth agasint any chicanery that Global leaders might be up to....and would provide the evidence of any impropriety to the Global Court fro Prosecution. Their sole purpose is to keep the Global Government honest...all branches.

So, who's to keep the Watchdogs honest? The free press. The Watchdogs are essentiall Global Press and just as no access will be denied them, no access to the Global Press will be denied to the Free, Independently owned Press.

Now, I don't mean the Watchdogs will report gossip which is essentially meaningless, such as who's having who's baby and such. I mean if there are any "lobbiests"...which would be illegal under such a system....paying off any representative of the Government of a ruling or a bill in their favor. Stiff penalities for both the client of the lobbiest and the complient representative would be dished out.

This is all just an outline; but details can be provided if anyone wants to know. These are things I think about in my spare time. :)

Anybody want to add anything to this or offer their own opinion on a possible alternative?

yeah, I know, it won't happen in our life-times, if at all; but theorhetically, if you could make it happen, How would you do it?

K-DOGG
07-14-2006, 11:57 AM
The situations occurring and developing at this very moment is why there needs to be an all-encompassing world government, in my opinion. Lines of communication and order need to be established for the good of us all. Until an alien civilization makes itself known, we are all we have on this little blue ball hurdling through space. And quite honestly, I think the only reason an other worldly civilization hasn't "publicly" made themselves known is because we don't have our **** together as a global society. We're about as inviting to them as a couple having a domestic disturbance is inviting to their neighbors.

platinummatt
07-14-2006, 12:06 PM
tell me whats wrong with communism

K-DOGG
07-15-2006, 03:26 PM
tell me whats wrong with communism

In a nutshell, the main problem with communism is it relies too much on an individual's sense of community while ignoring an individual's sense of self and aspirations/goals. A new society should have some aspects of communism and some aspects of capitalism; but too much of either is detrimental. Capitalism in the extreme cators to greed and thus tears at morality. Communism in the extreme is repressive and damaging to the human spirit.

Stab Judah
08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
K-Dogg=The best ever:headbang:

MANGLER
03-30-2010, 02:02 AM
I definitely hate politics and a lotta govt policies as they exist presently.

But runnin a country is hard. No way you can ever please everybody.

The ideal society to me would probably piss off a lotta people.