View Full Version : Stupid People

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 06:42 PM
I swear Stupid people make me laugh but they also piss me off.I mean sometimes they are just so stupid you can't help but laugh.Then there are the times you look at a stupid bastard and just think...how in the hell are you still alive?I guess stupid people are god's version of comedy.

Smokin'
06-23-2006, 06:44 PM
what made you make such an outlandish statement? did you read some of bozo no no's posts or something?

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 06:46 PM
No, just a thought i was having from some recent stupidity i've seen.

Smokin'
06-23-2006, 06:47 PM
like what...i feel stupid right now talking on a computer when i should be out

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 06:51 PM
I seen this guy at work hit himself 3 times in a row with a hammer on his thumb.I was sittin there thinking...you ****in moron haven't you learned by now to move your god damn thumb out of the way?

THE REAL NINJA
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
I seen this guy at work hit himself 3 times in a row with a hammer on his thumb.I was sittin there thinking...you ****in moron haven't you learned by now to move your god damn thumb out of the way?
i have one at work that for some reason has every annoying personality trait and pet peeve on my list :mad: I hate being that way but i cant stand even looking at this kid

!! AI-Holmes!!
06-23-2006, 08:27 PM
I know this is really gonna sound stupid! But is it possible to have a orgasm so hard that you break a blood vessle in your eyelid ? Today I woke up with a black eye!

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:44 PM
I know this is really gonna sound stupid! But is it possible to have a orgasm so hard that you break a blood vessle in your eyelid ? Today I woke up with a black eye!

I reckon no.

SonnyG8R
06-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Have you guys ever read the book Howard gardener's book about multiple intelligences? I knowe you have Fiesty. The idea is that there are various types of "intelligence" and someone could be "dumb" in certain aspects and brilliant in others.

These are the 7 intelligences that Gardener says reside in each one of us to a greater or lesser extent.

Linguistic intelligence involves sensitivity to spoken and written language, the ability to learn languages, and the capacity to use language to accomplish certain goals. This intelligence includes the ability to effectively use language to express oneself rhetorically or poetically; and language as a means to remember information. Writers, poets, lawyers and speakers are among those that Howard Gardner sees as having high linguistic intelligence.

Logical-mathematical intelligence consists of the capacity to analyze problems logically, carry out mathematical operations, and investigate issues scientifically. In Howard Gardner's words, in entails the ability to detect patterns, reason deductively and think logically. This intelligence is most often associated with scientific and mathematical thinking.

Musical intelligence involves skill in the performance, composition, and appreciation of musical patterns. It encompasses the capacity to recognize and compose musical pitches, tones, and rhythms. According to Howard Gardner musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.

Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence entails the potential of using one's whole body or parts of the body to solve problems. It is the ability to use mental abilities to coordinate bodily movements. Howard Gardner sees mental and physical activity as related.

Spatial intelligence involves the potential to recognize and use the patterns of wide space and more confined areas.

Interpersonal intelligence is concerned with the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of other people. It allows people to work effectively with others. Educators, salespeople, religious and political leaders and counsellors all need a well-developed interpersonal intelligence.

Intrapersonal intelligence entails the capacity to understand oneself, to appreciate one's feelings, fears and motivations. In Howard Gardner's view it involves having an effective working model of ourselves, and to be able to use such information to regulate our lives.

I've always considered myself more of a Linguistic/Musical/Intrapersonal type myself.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Have you guys ever read the book Howard gardener's book about multiple intelligences? I knowe you have Fiesty. The idea is that there are various types of "intelligence" and someone could be "dumb" in certain aspects and brilliant in others.

These are the 7 intelligences that Gardener says reside in each one of us to a greater or lesser extent.

Linguistic intelligence involves sensitivity to spoken and written language, the ability to learn languages, and the capacity to use language to accomplish certain goals. This intelligence includes the ability to effectively use language to express oneself rhetorically or poetically; and language as a means to remember information. Writers, poets, lawyers and speakers are among those that Howard Gardner sees as having high linguistic intelligence.

Logical-mathematical intelligence consists of the capacity to analyze problems logically, carry out mathematical operations, and investigate issues scientifically. In Howard Gardner's words, in entails the ability to detect patterns, reason deductively and think logically. This intelligence is most often associated with scientific and mathematical thinking.

Musical intelligence involves skill in the performance, composition, and appreciation of musical patterns. It encompasses the capacity to recognize and compose musical pitches, tones, and rhythms. According to Howard Gardner musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.

Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence entails the potential of using one's whole body or parts of the body to solve problems. It is the ability to use mental abilities to coordinate bodily movements. Howard Gardner sees mental and physical activity as related.

Spatial intelligence involves the potential to recognize and use the patterns of wide space and more confined areas.

Interpersonal intelligence is concerned with the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of other people. It allows people to work effectively with others. Educators, salespeople, religious and political leaders and counsellors all need a well-developed interpersonal intelligence.

Intrapersonal intelligence entails the capacity to understand oneself, to appreciate one's feelings, fears and motivations. In Howard Gardner's view it involves having an effective working model of ourselves, and to be able to use such information to regulate our lives.

I've always considered myself more of a Linguistic/Musical/Intrapersonal type myself.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
the sad thing is there is no standardized IQ test for these intelligences. current IQ tests only measure verbal and non-verbal (visual) intelligence.

BBKing
06-23-2006, 11:11 PM
My momma always told me "stupid is as stupid does."

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 10:11 AM
My momma always told me "stupid is as stupid does."
yea, never was really sure what that meant. lol!
does that make ME stupid? ;)

Papa Ace
06-24-2006, 11:45 AM

i was close to that :D

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 08:07 PM
i was close to that :D
really? :eek:

how are you doin' ace? :)

Papa Ace
06-25-2006, 06:00 AM
really? :eek:

how are you doin' ace? :)

doin good sweets :o

yeah it sooooo damn felt good, it felt like migraine on a good vibe :D

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 11:06 AM
doin good sweets :o

yeah it sooooo damn felt good, it felt like migraine on a good vibe :D
then i am happy for you ;) :D

The Noose
06-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Are we talking sex already?

Yersterday in the gym, i was on the squat machine and must have broken somthing in my ear, because afterwards it was like i was breathing through my left ear!
Not very nice.

Oh, and wen i do squats i think of sex. So there is the connection!

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Jerks, stay on topic or face floggings.

The Noose
06-25-2006, 11:54 AM

Wat was the topic?

Stupid people? Is it like Stupid pet tricks on letterman?

If it is, did i ever tell u how i can breath through my ears wen doing squats and thinking about sex with fat chicks?

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 11:57 AM
that's right!!!! :cool:

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Wat was the topic?

Stupid people? Is it like Stupid pet tricks on letterman?

If it is, did i ever tell u how i can breath through my ears wen doing squats and thinking about sex with fat chicks?

no, read my original post.

The Noose
06-25-2006, 12:03 PM
I swear Stupid people make me laugh but they also piss me off.I mean sometimes they are just so stupid you can't help but laugh.Then there are the times you look at a stupid bastard and just think...how in the hell are you still alive?I guess stupid people are god's version of comedy.

I agree.

Happy now?

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:07 PM
yes i'm happy.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:07 PM
I agree.

Happy now?
yes :cool:

i think holmes hi-jacked the thread. :p

The Noose
06-25-2006, 12:08 PM
yes :cool:

i think holmes hi-jacked the thread. :p

HEY!
Stick to the topic!!
:mad:

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:10 PM
HEY!
Stick to the topic!!
:mad:
lol! ok... ok...

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Rogue can do what she wants I give her my permission.:-)

The Noose
06-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Rogue can do what she wants I give her my permission.:-)

Rogue????

Anyway, if i said stuff about stupid people id probably piss off somome here and tempt flaming.

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:15 PM
She'll always be Rogue to me.

Anyhow post it this is the stupid people thread.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:17 PM
OK here is the deal, this thread is to make fun of stupid people or stupidity in general. not other posters or allude to things stupid about other posters.

remember the mission of this lounge people.

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Agreed, now post away.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:25 PM
ok...
petty but i hate that grocery stores (at least around here), only emply the intellectually challenged.
no common sense, especially when it comes ot bagging the groceries.
they throw as much stuff as possible into the thin plastic bag.
it's so heavy my gags usually rip before getting them inside.
they throw the gallon bleach bottle onto the eggs or the gallon of milk on the bread or the cans of stuff onto the fruits. **** just pisses me off!
come on people! it's not that hard!

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Now that's just stupid even the dumbest person knows to put the eggs in a bag by themself.I bag my own groceries so i can only blame my own stupidity if something gets ruined.

Papa Ace
06-25-2006, 12:29 PM
ok...
petty but i hate that grocery stores (at least around here), only emply the intellectually challenged.
no common sense, especially when it comes ot bagging the groceries.
they throw as much stuff as possible into the thin plastic bag.
it's so heavy my gags usually rip before getting them inside.
they throw the gallon bleach bottle onto the eggs or the gallon of milk on the bread or the cans of stuff onto the fruits. **** just pisses me off!
come on people! it's not that hard!

had they been a little intelligent they wouldnt have been workin there in the first place :D

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Now that's just stupid even the dumbest person knows to put the eggs in a bag by themself.I bag my own groceries so i can only blame my own stupidity if something gets ruined.
here it is a common occurence no matter which grocery i go to. all over this freaking state!
so i used to bag my own stuff but then when my son was born it made it harder. i have to keep him from touching and grabbing everything off the racks as i try to unload the groceries. i can;t really bag my own stuff anymore unless i am lucky enough to go by myself.
but seriously...i have never had a competent bagger!

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:37 PM
here it is a common occurence no matter which grocery i go to. all over this freaking state!
so i used to bag my own stuff but then when my son was born it made it harder. i have to keep him from touching and grabbing everything off the racks as i try to unload the groceries. i can;t really bag my own stuff anymore unless i am lucky enough to go by myself.
but seriously...i have never had a competent bagger!

yeah i understand that.

I guess there's realy nothing to do about it either besides cussing them out lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah i understand that.

I guess there's realy nothing to do about it either besides cussing them out lol.
lol! it's rather pathetic but once my son is safe in his car booster seat, i stand there like a dumb ass and repack the groceries in the back of the my vehicle before leaving the store.

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:51 PM
lol! it's rather pathetic but once my son is safe in his car booster seat, i stand there like a dumb ass and repack the groceries in the back of the my vehicle before leaving the store.

pkease tell me that you don't tip the bagger?

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:53 PM
of course not!
if i ever came upon a competent bagger, i would definitely but since i have yet to find one - no way!

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Thank god I would have ridiculed you if you had lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Thank god I would have ridiculed you if you had lol.
i'm not THAT nice. lol! :p

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Next time you go to the grocery store and they start packing your stuff.Tell them...can you please not pack my stuff like a down syndrome kid? thanks i'd appreciate it.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Next time you go to the grocery store and they start packing your stuff.Tell them...can you please not pack my stuff like a down syndrome kid? thanks i'd appreciate it.
lol! sometimes i say something when i am really annoyed.

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd be like...get the **** out of my way sphincter boy i'll show you how to pack damn it.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 01:14 PM
I'd be like...get the **** out of my way sphincter boy i'll show you how to pack damn it.
if i am alone, i insist on bagging my own stuff. if my son is with me but being well-behaved, i will also pack my own stuff.

grocery stires want you to be happy but they forget the most important thing. the baggers. not enough training.
why spend lots of money to have ignorant people ruin what you just spent money on!

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Do they have a baggers union in your state? they do here and most are pretty decent at bagging.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Do they have a baggers union in your state? they do here and most are pretty decent at bagging.
lol! are you joking? :confused:

here, qualifications is limited intellectual ability and an age limit (no one between the ages of 16 and 80 can bag).
i think i had a 90 year-old bag my groceries once.

2nd II none
06-25-2006, 01:37 PM
lol! are you joking? :confused:

here, qualifications is limited intellectual ability and an age limit (no one between the ages of 16 and 80 can bag).
i think i had a 90 year-old bag my groceries once.

yeah i'm serious there is a baggers unuion here in California and they are paid pretty decent.

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 01:52 PM
yeah i'm serious there is a baggers unuion here in California and they are paid pretty decent.
lol! no, nothing like that here.

SonnyG8R
06-27-2006, 06:35 PM

Are we expected top do that? I have to admit that I have gotten confused about who to tip for what these days. I tip waiters and waitresses, bartenders, barber/hair stylist, Pizza delivery guy, etc. The thing is you see the "tip cup" everywhere these days. Am I supposed to tip when I get a sandwich at Subway? How about if I go to the convenience store for beer and chips? How about the video store? Are people everywhere just putting out a tip cup to see if they get any takers? And what about if the service is absolutely terrible. Is there a standard tip penalty? Maybe like a 50% tip reduction if they don't come back to the table at least twice.

Oh and this just occurred to me. Should you or do you tip higner if the deliverer or wait person is really hot? Like a good looks bonus. And if they are really ugly is it ok to just go ahead and stiff them.

I need answers here people. :D

* FeistyWench *
06-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Are we expected top do that? I have to admit that I have gotten confused about who to tip for what these days. I tip waiters and waitresses, bartenders, barber/hair stylist, Pizza delivery guy, etc. The thing is you see the "tip cup" everywhere these days. Am I supposed to tip when I get a sandwich at Subway? How about if I go to the convenience store for beer and chips? How about the video store? Are people everywhere just putting out a tip cup to see if they get any takers? And what about if the service is absolutely terrible. Is there a standard tip penalty? Maybe like a 50% tip reduction if they don't come back to the table at least twice.

Oh and this just occurred to me. Should you or do you tip higner if the deliverer or wait person is really hot? Like a good looks bonus. And if they are really ugly is it ok to just go ahead and stiff them.

I need answers here people. :D
my average tip is 20%, higher for really great service and lower for ****ty service. i could care less what they look like. lol!

however, these tip cups EVERYWHERE is getting out of hand!
take out places where you pick up your own food, fast food places, dunkin donuts, icecream places (dairy queen), etc. all
have tip cups! wtf??? i do not tip any of them. that is just ridiclous!

MANGLER
01-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Stupid people individually are good for a laugh cuz they funny.

But they lethal in groups.