View Full Version : The Chat Thread - for friendly banter :)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM
What's a lounge without a chat thread (like the Lang threads)? :D The longest threads in the member lounges are the lang threads where people can just chat and get to know each other.

Hopefully this will be the place for the regular posters of the adult lounge to come and chat. :cool:

So...what's up eveyone?

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 01:21 PM
well, this is what i've been waiting for. nice idea girl!

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:24 PM
well, this is what i've been waiting for. nice idea girl!
if we ever do get a Team Lady going. You will definitely be the cheerleader!!! :D

:Bobby:
06-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Good to see the adult lounge is finally up. :) And it's nice to see that there really is one thread that does not have sexuality as a topic.
I have been a member here at boxingscene for a little over a week, and I am planning to be an active member in the future and hope to get to know you all better, which is the topic of this thread. :)

Chups
06-23-2006, 01:35 PM
It won't be a long successful thread unless there's a "LANG" at the end of the thread title. :D

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:36 PM
Good to see the adult lounge is finally up. :) And it's nice to see that there really is one thread that does not have sexuality as a topic.
I have been a member here at boxingscene for a little over a week, and I am planning to be an active member in the future and hope to get to know you all better, which is the topic of this thread. :)
exactly! :cool:

the 2 sexual threads were made by accident.
no harm done. :)

i will say, bobby, that you had a much easier time easing into this forum than most. in an e-team already! glad to see not all new-comers are flamed constantly.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:37 PM
It won't be a long successful thread unless there's a "LANG" at the end of the thread title. :D
i thought about that! :D
but, figured it was copyrighted by now! lol! ;)

06-23-2006, 01:40 PM
exactly! :cool:

the 2 sexual threads were made by accident.
no harm done. :)

i will say, bobby, that you had a much easier time easing into this forum than most. in an e-team already! glad to see not all new-comers are flamed constantly.
Guess I just found the right words at the right time. I was trying to figure out early who I can talk nicely to and who I have to show I do not take any "bull****" (excuse me).
The problem with new members being hated on is just that a lot of members who joined months or years ago behave like bullies at school do, they pick on the weak ones, i.e. newbies.

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 01:44 PM
i thought about that! :D
but, figured it was coipyrighted by now! lol! ;)
btw, lang in tagalog means "...only" (figuratively). how ironic we titled "PINOY LANG" & "LIMEY LANG" but it end up as one of the longest thread in BS.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Guess I just found the right words at the right time. I was trying to figure out early who I can talk nicely to and who I have to show I do not take any "bull****" (excuse me).
The problem with new members being hated on is just that a lot of members who joined months or years ago behave like bullies at school do, they pick on the weak ones, i.e. newbies.
i don't think it necessarily matters how long that member has been here, if it is in his personality to hate or flame someone, he'll do it simply because he has been here longer, if only by a month.

i think many members have just become suspicious because alts are created all the time to boost their own karma/rep and points. luckily, there are a lot of cool people still here who welcome new members and give them the benfit of the doubt (give them a chance) until they prove to be a "butthead". lol! ;)

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:46 PM
btw, lang in tagalog means "...only" (figuratively). how ironic we titled "PINOY LANG" & "LIMEY LANG" but it end up as one of the longest thread in BS.
that's so cool!! :cool:
i didn;t know that.
but definitely ironic that these threads ended up the longest and contained more than just the pinoys or limeys.
lol!

lang to americans is short for language.

06-23-2006, 01:49 PM
i don't think it necessarily matters how long that member has been here, if it is in his personality to hate or flame someone, he'll do it simply because he has been here longer, if only by a month.

i think many members have just become suspicious because alts are created all the time to boost their own karma/rep and points. luckily, there are a lot of cool people still here who welcome new members and give them the benfit of the doubt (give them a chance) until they prove to be a "butthead". lol! ;)
You are right with everything you said. Many users take karma and points far too seriously. To be honest with you, I don't think it is worth the time it takes to create another account - I have one account and that is enough. Whether I have 1 million points or a billion, seriously, who cares. I know: THEY do. LOL :)

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 01:53 PM
You are right with everything you said. Many users take karma and points far too seriously. To be honest with you, I don't think it is worth the time it takes to create another account - I have one account and that is enough. Whether I have 1 million points or a billion, seriously, who cares. I know: THEY do. LOL :)
so, where are you from?
student, work/career, or couch potato?
lol! ;)

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 01:54 PM

not all....i know old-timers here who are great posters.

06-23-2006, 01:56 PM
so, where are you from?
student, work/career, or couch potato?
lol! ;)
You probably recognized I know English as a second language: I am from Germany, soon to be 22 years old, am university student.
In a relationship for seven months now.

What about you? :)

06-23-2006, 01:57 PM
not all....i know old-timers here who are great posters.
Oh, I agree, sorry for the missunderstanding. :)

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 01:57 PM

well, for me, i wouldn't want to see my name with a red stripe underneath. that's all.

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Oh, I agree, sorry for the missunderstanding. :)

no problem!

06-23-2006, 02:00 PM
well, for me, i wouldn't want to see my name with a red stripe underneath. that's all.
The reputation bar can easily be manipulated: you just need to donate points and your karma level increases.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:01 PM
You probably recognized I know English as a second language: I am from Germany, soon to be 22 years old, am university student.
In a relationship for seven months now.

What about you? :)
i think we only have one other german poster but he can be fiesty. lol!

you do really well for english being your second language!!!

what are you studying at university?

i just turned 36. :eek:
i'm married, have a 3 year-old boy and am pregnant with my second child (boy).
i work part-time (only a couple days a week) as a psychological consultant to various schools.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:03 PM
The reputation bar can easily be manipulated: you just need to donate points and your karma level increases.
yes. you learn very fast!

but you DO have to have the points to donate them in the first place.

it is nice to have points to buy things in the store and to donate when you feel generous to show your appreciation for certain posters/friends.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:03 PM
yea, me neither :o

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 02:05 PM

whew, u surely knows alot for a newbie. i didn't know that. i don't care how high my karma is, as long as it's blue. that's all.

06-23-2006, 02:11 PM
i think we only have one other german poster but he can be fiesty. lol!

you do really well for english being your second language!!!

what are you studying at university?

i just turned 36. :eek:
i'm married, have a 3 year-old boy and am pregnant with my second child (boy).
i work part-time (only a couple days a week) as a psychological consultant to various schools.
What is that user's screenname?
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate your kind words.
I am studying American literature at university. Haven't decided yet what exactly I wish to do in the future (work) but it will be something with English. :D I love the language.
A lot of kids are being neglected, espeically nowadays - it is just sad.

06-23-2006, 02:13 PM
whew, u surely knows alot for a newbie. i didn't know that. i don't care how high my karma is, as long as it's blue. that's all.
I would give you some blue karma now but I need to wait some hours, have given too much today.

SLIMZ
06-23-2006, 02:20 PM
good k given to bobby successfully!

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:21 PM
What is that user's screenname?
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate your kind words.
I am studying American literature at university. Haven't decided yet what exactly I wish to do in the future (work) but it will be something with English. :D I love the language.
A lot of kids are being neglected, espeically nowadays - it is just sad.
the member's name is Dude here is his profile:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=9991

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:23 PM
any time you donate points to someone, you get reputation points.
so many times the rich members will trade points back and forth with someone to boost both of their reps.

06-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Thank you for both the karma and the link to Dude's profile.

The forum is painfully slow for me right now. Are you having the same problem, girls?

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Thank you for both the karma and the link to Dude's profile.

The forum is painfully slow for me right now. Are you having the same problem, girls?
no problem.
and

yes. it keeps crashing! arrrgh! :(

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:32 PM
good k given to bobby successfully!so, Slimz, are you a student or do you work or both?

06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Too many users for the server I guess.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 02:41 PM
sometimes i think it is just my computer. :o

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 03:04 PM
This is our new adult lounge ? cool. I see not too many people have seen it yet. :eek:

06-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Not today, I can promise you.

06-23-2006, 03:07 PM
This is our new adult lounge ? cool. I see not too many people have seen it yet. :eek:
Welcome. :) Maybe they have seen it but do not feel they belong in here. LOL Just kidding.

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Welcome. :) Maybe they have seen it but do not feel they belong in here. LOL Just kidding.

what are the requirments ?lol ,jk. I see two sex lounges have been made already.

06-23-2006, 03:17 PM
what are the requirments ?lol ,jk. I see two sex lounges have been made already.
If you mean threads, yes, I have seen those. In my view those should be combined with the "would you hit it threads" in the lounge; they could be renamed into "in what position would you hit it". LOL

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 03:24 PM
If you mean threads, yes, I have seen those. In my view those should be combined with the "would you hit it threads" in the lounge; they could be renamed into "in what position would you hit it". LOL

sorry I meant threads. lol

06-23-2006, 03:27 PM
sorry I meant threads. lol
Donate all your points to me and I will forgive you. ;)

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Donate all your points to me and I will forgive you. ;)

hahaha...i dont even really understand the point system here but I guess i'll start making some bets soon. As long as my bar can stay blue I'm happy.

06-23-2006, 03:41 PM
hahaha...i dont even really understand the point system here but I guess i'll start making some bets soon. As long as my bar can stay blue I'm happy.
You bet (officially) with vcash, you buy stuff with points. :)

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 03:57 PM
i think it will get much better once sonny gets things going. :cool:

he hasn't seen it yet.

06-23-2006, 03:58 PM

he hasn't seen it yet.
If he hasn't seen it yet, who deleted the two sex threads? :confused:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 03:59 PM
If he hasn't seen it yet, who deleted the two sex threads? :confused:
maybe BPP, because the thread creator asked for them to be deleted.

06-23-2006, 04:01 PM
maybe BPP, because the thread creator asked for them to be deleted.
Okay, thanks for the reply. :)

By the way, this is a NICE lounge.

THE REAL NINJA
Where is Sonny :(

06-23-2006, 04:03 PM
The position thread was moved to the thunderdome.

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 04:03 PM

he hasn't seen it yet.

cool ! ;) I'm sure this place will do just fine.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Where is Sonny :(
he has important deadline work that HAS to be done today. he said he is trying to get it done ASAP, then he'll come on and sort it all out.

i recommended that he make a thread that explains the purpose of this lounge and the "rules" and consequences of not following the rules.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:08 PM
cool ! ;) I'm sure this place will do just fine.
i think so too :cool:

06-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Wench, is that you in your avatar?

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:14 PM
this is me :D :

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77906

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 04:14 PM
where is everybody from ? well , I mean for those that are here right now ? :cool:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:15 PM
and also me :o
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/skoolpsych/ec0e0e8e.jpg

06-23-2006, 04:15 PM
this is me :D :

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77906
I remember those. Your comments were the best about them. :D

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:16 PM
where is everybody from ? well , I mean for those that are here right now ? :cool:
(USA, obviously. lol!)
i grew up in Florida and live in New Hampshire now (past 6 years)

06-23-2006, 04:17 PM
You do not look like 34 there. Thank you for sharing.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:18 PM
You do not look like 34 there. Thank you for sharing.
i am 36, actually, as of May 29th.
i have a VERY young face. no one ever believes me when they find out mmy age. i guess that is a good thing? a blessing and a curse. lol! :confused:

06-23-2006, 04:21 PM
i am 36, actually, as of May 29th.
i have a VERY young face. no one ever believes me when they find out mmy age. i guess that is a good thing? a blessing and a curse. lol! :confused:
It is a good thing for you and your husband. ;)

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 04:27 PM
(USA, obviously. lol!)
i grew up in Florida and live in New Hampshire now (past 6 years)

well , I'm from Vancouver Canada although I have lived in New York. Florida is nice. I have been there few times.

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Bobby, where are you from ?

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:38 PM

Bobby is from Germany.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:39 PM
well , I'm from Vancouver Canada although I have lived in New York. Florida is nice. I have been there few times.
I've been to NYC countless times. no where quite like it.

i've never been to canada but my husband has been hinting that he would like to move there.

06-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Bobby is from Germany.
Yes, and everybody here is crazy about the football/soccer championships: flags everywhere.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes, and everybody here is crazy about the football/soccer championships: flags everywhere.
you should take some pictures and post them :)

phallus
06-23-2006, 04:49 PM

i luv this pic...u're a right fit looking bird tasty wench...i fancy u

06-23-2006, 04:50 PM
you should take some pictures and post them :)
Good idea. Unfortunately I do not have a digital camera. But let me see what I can come up with. :)
The only real bad thing is the hooligans. :mad:

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 04:51 PM
People are going soccer crazy here too. Probably not like over there but there are some areas in town that have open area cafes where each country is represented. Italy seems to have the most cafes here followed by Portugal. :cool:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:52 PM
i luv this pic...u're a right fit looking bird tasty wench...i fancy u
thank you, beeatch. :)

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:53 PM
People are going soccer crazy here too. Probably not like over there but there are some areas in town that have open area cafes where each country is represented. Italy seems to have the most cafes here followed by Portugal. :cool:
i LOVE italian food.
just thought i would share. lol!

* FeistyWench *
Good idea. Unfortunately I do not have a digital camera. But let me see what I can come up with. :)
The only real bad thing is the hooligans. :mad:
do you have a scanner or access to a scanner?

thank you, beeatch. :)
You are friendly and attractive.

What is wrong with you? You are into voodoo, aren't you? Don't fool us. :p

06-23-2006, 04:54 PM
do you have a scanner or access to a scanner?
Yes, that is the solution. :)

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 04:55 PM
You are friendly and attractive.

What is wrong with you? You are into voodoo, aren't you? Don't fool us. :p
no. i am just nice, unless i am being fiesty, lol!
i am just a people person and really like "meeting" new people.

06-23-2006, 04:55 PM
I hope Brazil wins again. :D The ghana fans went crazy yesterday ... wow!!

06-23-2006, 04:58 PM
no. i am just nice, unless i am being fiesty, lol!
i am just a people person and really like "meeting" new people.
:luvbed:

LOL kidding.

Seriously, you are a good member here, I like reading your posts. Everybody in the adult lounge has been great so far ... excellent! :)

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:01 PM
:luvbed:

LOL kidding.

Seriously, you are a good member here, I like reading your posts. Everybody in the adult lounge has been great so far ... excellent! :)
glad you are liking it.

06-23-2006, 05:03 PM
glad you are liking it.
How is your pregnancy going? Is he kicking you real good from the inside? :D

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:11 PM
How is your pregnancy going? Is he kicking you real good from the inside? :D
oh yea! i am in my third trimester. 2/3 the way "done" lol!
he is kicking and punching like crazy. he MOVES alot.
i posted some pictures of him in this thread:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77564

06-23-2006, 05:13 PM
oh yea! i am in my third trimester. 2/3 the way "done" lol!
he is kicking and punching like crazy. he MOVES alot.
i posted some pictures of him in this thread:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77564
Wonderful. Have you heard his heartbeat?

How can anyone be pro-abortion? :(

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:14 PM

i have heard his heartbeat many times.

The Noose
06-23-2006, 05:17 PM

Lets not go there.

i didnt know this adult place even existed!! :(

06-23-2006, 05:17 PM
i have heard his hearteat many times.
That's nice, Wench. :) What's your real name, if you don't mind me asking?

06-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Lets not go there.

i didnt know this adult place even existed!! :(
What do you mean exactly?

This lounge was set up some hours ago.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:26 PM
That's nice, Wench. :) What's your real name, if you don't mind me asking?
Heather :)

The Noose
06-23-2006, 05:28 PM
What do you mean exactly?

This lounge was set up some hours ago.

This lounge or this thread?

I just didnt think the adult lounge existed. Thought it was just the stuff of fantsay and myth.

So....can anyone post here? I expected an invitation or password or some crap to let me know i belong with the elite. :cool:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:31 PM

I just didnt think the adult lounge existed. Thought it was just the stuff of fantsay and myth.

So....can anyone post here? I expected an invitation or password or some crap to let me know i belong with the elite. :cool:
shut it, mister! lol! ;)

BPP finally set this lounge up today.
no password. anyone can post. sonny is mod and will be posting a thread with the purpose of the lounge and the rules. essentially no flaming or hating will be tolerated in here. it was meant to be a place to discuss things without the e-thugs chiming in or people spamming it with useless crap. yes, i suppose you could call this thread crap, but maybe this one will be the exception. lol!

Bonafide
Congratulations on your pregnancy...

I have a 1 year old son who is just starting to walk. We named him Brenden. We hope to have a girl next and name her Cameron. I always liked that name !!!

I was asking what you thought about abortion.
Anyone can post here, Sonny moderates, no bull**** (excuse me) allowed. Good to have you here.

Wench, may I call you Heather on the board?

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 05:33 PM
shut it, mister! lol! ;)

BPP finally set this lounge up today.
no password. anyone can post. sonny is mod and will be posting a thread with the purpose of the lounge and the rules. essentially no flaming or hating will be tolerated in here. it was meant to be a place to discuss things without the e-thugs chiming in or people spamming it with useless crap. yes, i suppose you could call this thread crap, but maybe this one will be the exception. lol!

Sonny is a mod ? Maybe I havent been here long enough. Who are mods here ?

* FeistyWench *

I have a 1 year old son who is just starting to walk. We named him Brenden. We hope to have a girl next and name her Cameron. I always liked that name !!!
thanks! i had hoped for a girl, but alas, it was not meant to be.
oh well...2 bys are just as great! :)

Get real, nobody wants to have a girl, everybody loves sons more than anything. :cool:

Congratulations on your kid. :)

* FeistyWench *
Sonny is a mod ? Maybe I havent been here long enough. Who are mods here ?
Sonny is the mod of this lounge and will probably add one or two more.

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Get real, nobody wants to have a girl, everybody loves sons more than anything. :cool:

Congratulations on your kid. :)

Well I wanted a boy and I got one, but my wife wants a little baby girl... :cool:

It's too bad you cant just genetically choose one huh ? :rolleyes:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Anyone can post here, Sonny moderates, no bull**** (excuse me) allowed. Good to have you here.

Wench, may I call you Heather on the board?
you can call me fiesty, wench, or heather. how about that?

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Well I wanted a boy and I got one, but my wife wants a little baby girl... :cool:

i think most women would like a daughter.
and absolutely, it would be great to be able to choose.
i imagine that this is something that someday soon will be very common place (being able to choose).

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 05:36 PM
thanks! i had hoped for a girl, but alas, it was not meant to be.
oh well...2 bys are just as great! :)

yah boys are fun especially when you are changing them and get pee'd on ! lol , just kidding. :eek:

06-23-2006, 05:37 PM

Don't get me started ... I am an enemy of cloning and the like, you know.

06-23-2006, 05:37 PM
you can call me fiesty, wench, or heather. how about that?
Sounds good to me.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:39 PM
yah boys are fun especially when you are changing them and get pee'd on ! lol , just kidding. :eek:
yea, i've been peed on plenty of times. not much warning. lol!

my son is ALL boy. he plays rough and likes very BOY things.

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 05:39 PM

Not cloning, choosing whether you want to have a boy or a girl. Cloning is some scary ****.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
cloning is scary as hell!
i don't agree with that, but i imagine with all the advances in treating infertility and in vitro fertilization and all that, that having the ability to choose gender and have an implanted sperm is not inconceivable

06-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Not cloning, choosing whether you want to have a boy or a girl. Cloning is some scary ****.
For me it is not THAT different. Both in my view are things humans shouldn't do and never even attempt to do.

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 05:42 PM
yea, i've been peed on plenty of times. not much warning. lol!

my son is ALL boy. he plays rough and likes very BOY things.

yah, boys like to roughhouse. Scratching faces or pulling your hair seems to be my sons initial hello. Then again he is only 1. I imagine it will only get worse ! lol :eek:

The Noose
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM

Wen i said, "dont go there", it meant i dont want to talk about it.

By the way, u can all me Bubbah, or Senor Bob the Bob.

My niece pooed on me, she had a nappy on, but i could still feel that warm familiar feeling. Plus the fact she was straining and stunk of **** gave it away.

This is my 39th post in this thread, I am such a spammer.

* FeistyWench *
i typed scary the same time you did! lol!

oh and bobby to answer your abortion question.
i absolutely would never do it, would never encourage someone else to do it, but i am not against it per se.
i do NOT believe in it as a form of birth control and i think that past a certain number of weeks, it should be illegal (unless medically necessary). i think right now they let women have abortions when they are pretty far along (few months) and i do not agree with that.

The Noose
06-23-2006, 05:46 PM
For me it is not THAT different. Both in my view are things humans shouldn't do and never even attempt to do.

Why?

Just curious.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Why?

Just curious.

be nice when he answers ;)

The Noose
06-23-2006, 05:48 PM
be nice when he answers ;)

lol, u could sense it couldnt u.

I love Bobbys the world over. :o

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:48 PM
yah, boys like to roughhouse. Scratching faces or pulling your hair seems to be my sons initial hello. Then again he is only 1. I imagine it will only get worse ! lol :eek:
my son pushes and tackles. lol!

he climbs up those rock climbing walls and he just turned 3! :eek:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:49 PM
lol, u could sense it couldnt u.

I love Bobbys the world over. :o
cause i KNOW you and i suspect i know why he feels that way.
so tut tut..play nice. :)

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 05:49 PM

I dont think we are headed into that direction anyways. There are other issues in the world that are much more frightening.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Wen i said, "dont go there", it meant i dont want to talk about it.

By the way, u can all me Bubbah, or Senor Bob the Bob.

My niece pooed on me, she had a nappy on, but i could still feel that warm familiar feeling. Plus the fact she was straining and stunk of **** gave it away.
i preferred poopy diapers to toilet training a stubborn little boy!

06-23-2006, 05:54 PM
It's my religious belief. I already had a fight over that last night with ATWA's brother. Religion and politics should not be discussed on the internet (and sometimes in real life as well) - always somebody feels offended. :(

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 05:58 PM
It's my religious belief. I already had a fight over that last night with ATWA's brother. Religion and politics should not be discussed on the internet (and sometimes in real life as well) - always somebody feels offended. :(
yup. i am open to others beliefs and it would be nice if everyone could just listen and respect other people's perspectives, even if they disagree and have differing opinions.
hopefully this can be a place of respecftful disagreement.

06-23-2006, 06:01 PM
yup. i am open to others beliefs and it would be nice if everyone could just listen and respect other people's perspectives, even if they disagree and have differing opinions.
hopefully this can be a place of respecftful disagreement.
I hope so, too.

Reminds me of the Lewis - Klitschko bout: this fight divided a nation.

THE REAL NINJA
06-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Sonny is the mod of this lounge and will probably add one or two more.
i'm one but my names not up :(

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 06:06 PM
i'm one but my names not up :(
sonny is going to have to request to have the other mods added (us?) :D

THE REAL NINJA
06-23-2006, 06:07 PM
sonny is going to have to request to have the other mods added (us?) :D
:D :D yeah i hope he gets here soon :(

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 06:08 PM
:D :D yeah i hope he gets here soon :(
i just called him and told him to get his ass in here. lol!

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 06:20 PM
You are a mod to Ninja ?

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 06:22 PM
the e-ninja lounge does not currently have a mod.

just bpp and the other mods of this forum, in general.

The Missing Lin
06-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Did those other threads get deleted? If so, I am glad... :)

06-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Did those other threads get deleted? If so, I am glad... :)
moved to the thunderdome

THE REAL NINJA
06-23-2006, 07:23 PM
the e-ninja lounge does not currently have a mod.

just bpp and the other mods of this forum, in general.
It's kinda funny i stole the ninja thing from S****** and ol dirt and used it to make fun of all the teams, then 2nd stole it from me and some how made it into a real team . now just about every non fancy member is a e-ninja lol

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 07:24 PM
It's kinda funny i stole the ninja thing from S****** and ol dirt and used it to make fun of all the teams, then 2nd stole it from me and some how made it into a real team . now just about every non fancy member is a e-ninja lol
see what you started! :eek:
lol! :D

you need to post more, mister! ;)

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 07:39 PM
13 pages already? you guys have been busy.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 07:41 PM
13 pages already? you guys have been busy.
like i told you. i'm trying to get this lounge up and running.
sonny has been detained and i wanted a good "opening day". lol! :D

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Well i'll help whore this place up a bit lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Well i'll help whore this place up a bit lol.
not too much whoring up though :eek:
lol!

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 07:55 PM
lol i'll try to contain my whoreness.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:09 PM
foxes are taking over my street.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
foxes are taking over my street.
ever since a fox stole my expensive Christmas Honey ham, i hate foxes! lol!

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Horny foxes? or just regular foxes?

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:15 PM
horny foxes, with the noises their making, I think its the summer of love out there. They better not eat my cat.

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:15 PM
eat your cat? they'll probably hump it.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:16 PM
horny foxes, with the noises their making, I think its the summer of love out there. They better not eat my cat.
2ndIINone, that is animal foxes. lol!

do foxes eat cats? :confused:

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:17 PM
i didn't know foxes go into heat like cats do :confused:

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:18 PM
well foxes eat chickens I don't see why they'd discriminate against a cat.

2nd II none
I think i'm in heat.

* FeistyWench *
well foxes eat chickens I don't see why they'd discriminate against a cat.
i imagine cats are more difficult to attack than a chicken.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:20 PM
my Cats fat and slow and a bit old, and slightly blind. Still he's lived this long I guess.

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:20 PM
You have a point but foxes are pretty agile themselves aren't they?

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:27 PM
they look pretty small, so im guessing their fast.

The Noose
06-23-2006, 08:28 PM
You have a point but foxes are pretty agile themselves aren't they?

Yea, but not compared to a cat.
(i dont know how this convo started out).

We get loads of foxes, but theyre basically wild dogs, fast and agile but cats dont have any trouble with them.

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Some cats are tough bastards though i've seen a cat take on a rottweiler and the rott ran away lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:32 PM
my Cats fat and slow and a bit old, and slightly blind. Still he's lived this long I guess.
for some rason, this made me laugh. :o :D

i think he'll be allright though. no worries.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Some cats are tough bastards though i've seen a cat take on a rottweiler and the rott ran away lol.
yea, some wild cats can be vicious. they are hunters/scavengers themselves.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I once I swear to god when I was child and into insects lol, saw an ant rip an earwig.......in half. I made the two meet obviously but my pocket money was on the earwig but it got ****ing owned.

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:35 PM
lol that poor dog got the **** scratched out him he ran away bleeding from everywhere on his face.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:39 PM
what is an earwig?

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I dunno what you call them........it kind of got pincers, its shiny....i'll get a pic. lol.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:47 PM
here is an earwig.......obviously Its like the size of a woodlouse, or a small regular beetle. Man I was geek as kid lol.

http://www.agf.gov.bc.ca/cropprot/tfipm/images/earwig.jpg

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 08:47 PM
i found one. yuck!
http://flrec.ifas.ufl.edu/Hort/Turf/Turfpests/foliar/Caterpil/earwig.gif

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 08:49 PM
they're called pincher bugs also.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:51 PM
the myth is that they used to go inside peoples ears and genuinely **** **** up in there. Still you'll thrilled im sure that an ant triumphed over such such a nasty foe feisty, lol. I mean the earwig has some serious stuff going for it those pincers on its arse look serious.

The Noose
06-23-2006, 08:53 PM
I swear there are less earwigs around these parts than before. Wen i was young and innocent.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 08:57 PM
I think maybe the ant I speak of spread the word.....'earwigs are *******', and ants have been mutilating them ever since.

The Noose
06-23-2006, 09:00 PM
I think maybe the ant I speak of spread the word.....'earwigs are *******', and ants have been mutilating them ever since.

Yea, i think i heard the same thing on a documentry.

The Noose
06-23-2006, 09:01 PM
I want to make a comment on the title of this thread, but feel i shouldnt.

Its the use of the word 'banter' that kinda gets me.

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah that ants a savage, the William Wallace of ants.

If you an ant would you shag the queen ant who will eat you infront of all your friends or die a virgin?

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:05 PM
'banter'

A word that covers all manner of sins, when my ex hall mate at uni, pissed in my wardrobe he said it was only 'banter'.

THE REAL NINJA
06-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Who is this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:17 PM
the myth is that they used to go inside peoples ears and genuinely **** **** up in there. Still you'll thrilled im sure that an ant triumphed over such such a nasty foe feisty, lol. I mean the earwig has some serious stuff going for it those pincers on its arse look serious.
yea ant! :D

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:18 PM
I want to make a comment on the title of this thread, but feel i shouldnt.

Its the use of the word 'banter' that kinda gets me.
is that a criticism??? :(
i was trying to be witty

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:19 PM

hello im Crumble! ya rude bastard.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:21 PM
banter = good-humored, playful conversation

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:22 PM
i like him so far. :cool: :D

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:23 PM
thanx lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:26 PM
so what time is it in canada?

THE REAL NINJA
06-23-2006, 09:33 PM
hello im Crumble! ya rude bastard.
background check came up clean :D now i remember you're more of a non-stop poster

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:40 PM
background check came up clean :D now i remember you're more of a non-stop poster

yeah I mainly just post on there, but seeming as im bored and im stuck in front of my computer on a friday night which I'd usually kick my own arse for, im posting all over this place. lol. Also in the limey lounge for the last week or so. Didnt realise it was so clicky. I've gots to get sum e-friends on here, lol.

Feisty you asking me about the time in Canada, coz i'd have no idea, lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah I mainly just post on there, but seeming as im bored and im stuck in front of my computer on a friday night which I'd usually kick my own arse for, im posting all over this place. lol. Also in the limey lounge for the last week or so. Didnt realise it was so clicky. I've gots to get sum e-friends on here, lol.

Feisty you asking me about the time in Canada, coz i'd have no idea, lol.
i was thinking of bonafide. sorry.
so where are you from?

and this place will get clicky quick, but you came in early so you will be of us. :D

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm from London, its bed time I think lol. Cool so I'll post in here.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 09:50 PM
almost 2 am there.
glad to have a limey here. :cool:

Crumble
06-23-2006, 09:54 PM
im not all the way limey though my parents are Irish.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 10:05 PM
im not all the way limey though my parents are Irish.
even better :D
do you have an english or irish accent?

Crumble
06-23-2006, 10:16 PM
well I've lived her since I was 8 and I'm 20 now, so I've a london accent now, my ex gf said I was ****ney....*****! lol. Im off to bed now anyway.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 10:24 PM
well I've lived her since I was 8 and I'm 20 now, so I've a london accent now, my ex gf said I was ****ney....*****! lol. Im off to bed now anyway.
cheers! ;)

SonnyG8R
06-23-2006, 11:07 PM
So what's everyone up to tonight. I am a family guy with a couple rug rats up stairs in bed. Can't wait till the wife gets home. I think I've earned some lovin tonight. :luvbed:

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 11:10 PM
who deleted my post?

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 11:11 PM
So what's everyone up to tonight. I am a family guy with a couple rug rats up stairs in bed. Can't wait till the wife gets home. I think I've earned some lovin tonight. :luvbed:

watch **** and turn the volume up full blast then open every window in the house.

SonnyG8R
06-23-2006, 11:17 PM
watch **** and turn the volume up full blast then open every window in the house.

Sounds like a good evening. :D

I'm hoping to avoid it tonight though.

hey do you ever think there are spy's peeking in the windows when you are watching ****? I always have that strange feeling. :p

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 11:25 PM
with your kids in the house. :eek:

let me tell ya, EVERYTHING changes when you have kids.
can't be as loud as you like :(
unless you get sound proof walls for your room.

i remember the good old days of trying to be as loud as possible to annoy the neighbors. lol! ;)

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 11:25 PM
wassup everyone ! My inlaws are over and I cant stand them both ( long story ) so I have left the room and locked myself up in the computer room while they discuss how much of a prick I can be.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 11:27 PM
wassup everyone ! My inlaws are over and I cant stand them both ( long story ) so I have left the room and locked myself up in the computer room while they discuss how much of a prick I can be.
poor thing.
i feel your pain.
i hate my in-laws too. they are so damn critical and judgmental.

SonnyG8R
06-23-2006, 11:27 PM

Poor guy, I used to have the same problem with my inlaws but we have actually grown pretty close over the years. Still I couldn't take more than a day or two of being under the same roof as them. :D

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 11:31 PM
poor thing.
i feel your pain.
i hate my in-laws too. they are so damn critical and judgmental.

My inlaws live approx 10 minute drive away. It's a daily ritual that they drop by as often as they do now that we have a son. I hate them so much !!! aagggh , especially my mother in law who is such a damn ***** !

Bonafide
06-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Poor guy, I used to have the same problem with my inlaws but we have actually grown pretty close over the years. Still I couldn't take more than a day or two of being under the same roof as them. :D

I cant stand having dinner with them. I was able to fake it at first but it's gotten really bad to the point where I did not go to Christmas dinner at there house. Bad huh ? WHy cant they be like my parents who are just mellow and laid back. They have to be so damn involved and nosy. "nosy" being the key word.

* FeistyWench *
06-23-2006, 11:49 PM
My inlaws live approx 10 minute drive away. It's a daily ritual that they drop by as often as they do now that we have a son. I hate them so much !!! aagggh , especially my mother in law who is such a damn ***** !
mine live 30 minutes away and they just suck. not nice people. ***** about everything. always have criticisms and nothing positive to say.

Rockin'
06-23-2006, 11:55 PM
mine live 30 minutes away and they just suck. not nice people. ***** about everything. always have criticisms and nothing positive to say.

In your my space it says that your only 15 years old. Pregnant with in laws?

Rockin' :boxing:

2nd II none
06-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Sounds like a good evening. :D

I'm hoping to avoid it tonight though.

hey do you ever think there are spy's peeking in the windows when you are watching ****? I always have that strange feeling. :p

yeah sometimes i'll start doing poses though.

BBKing
06-23-2006, 11:59 PM

15? I don't think so. :D

I find that you have to lay down the law early on with inlaws. It helps if you and your spouse are on the same page because you don't want to make her feel torn between husband and parents. Thankfully my inlaws live about 10 states away, but if they lived 20 or 30 minutes away I would still insist they only visit a couple times a month tops and only after calling and making plans firsdt. None of this drop in whenever you want crap.

2nd II none
06-24-2006, 12:00 AM
with your kids in the house. :eek:

let me tell ya, EVERYTHING changes when you have kids.
can't be as loud as you like :(
unless you get sound proof walls for your room.

i remember the good old days of trying to be as loud as possible to annoy the neighbors. lol! ;)

well the kids are asleep. :D

Bonafide
06-24-2006, 12:04 AM
15? I don't think so. :D

I find that you have to lay down the law early on with inlaws. It helps if you and your spouse are on the same page because you don't want to make her feel torn between husband and parents. Thankfully my inlaws live about 10 states away, but if they lived 20 or 30 minutes away I would still insist they only visit a couple times a month tops and only after calling and making plans firsdt. None of this drop in whenever you want crap.

Thats excatly how I feel. This is bull**** when they start dropping by whenever they want. Its gonna ruin my marriage and I've only been married 4 years. My wife doesnt understand, the only solution is moving to another city. My inlaws will never understand either...they dont think there doing anything wrong.

BBKing
06-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Thats excatly how I feel. This is bull**** when they start dropping by whenever they want. Its gonna ruin my marriage and I've only been married 4 years. My wife doesnt understand, the only solution is moving to another city. My inlaws will never understand either...they dont think there doing anything wrong.

I was lucky I guess because my wife backed me up when I laid down the law. I'll tell you, the worst is when they start telling you how to raise your kids. I saw you just had a son. Boy I'll tell you nothing is worse then being told you are doing this or that wrong or your kid isn't behaving how they want... That's when I had to put my foot down.

Bonafide
06-24-2006, 12:15 AM
I was lucky I guess because my wife backed me up when I laid down the law. I'll tell you, the worst is when they start telling you how to raise your kids. I don't know if you have kids but h=that is when I had to put my foot down.

We have 1 son and it hasnt been that bad because they already know how I feel. I said straight out to my wife that if they start looking to raise our kid that I would move out and take my son with me. It's been ok though ...i just ignore them and they do the same.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 01:06 AM

you have to change your age to make your profile private (so only "friends" can view it). had a few stalkers to shake. :(

The Missing Lin
06-24-2006, 03:50 AM
moved to the thunderdome
That was a good move. :cool:

06-24-2006, 04:54 AM
That was a good move. :cool:
I agree. The users won't be holding back ... LOL

The Noose
06-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Whos got plans for the weekend?

Not me.

Can u tell??

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Whos got plans for the weekend?

Not me.

Can u tell??
did you go back to sleep after the airport?
i would have made him take a cab. lol! j/k :D

whole family is coming over for a barbeque at my house.

SLIMZ
06-24-2006, 03:05 PM
hi fiesty. wow a barbecue party ha. nice one.

06-24-2006, 03:40 PM
How are you doing today?

I wish everybody a nice weekend. :)

SLIMZ
06-24-2006, 03:55 PM
hi bob. how's school? here, a nice, rainy weekend. the neighbors already sleep but i still burning my seat looking for some weird homework of my cousin in the net.

06-24-2006, 04:01 PM
hi bob. how's school? here, a nice, rainy weekend. the neighbors already sleep but i still burning my seat looking for some weird homework of my cousin in the net.
Hello. Today I wrote a 5 page essay on the Mayflower and the story behind it, was fun. :) Weather is sweet here, sunny and warm.
Where are you from again? And what exactly are you looking for? Maybe I can help you out.

SLIMZ
06-24-2006, 04:11 PM
well, thanks. but i'm almost done now. just some pointers on technical writing. she'll be defending her thesis on monday.

i'm in cebu, phil btw.

06-24-2006, 04:15 PM
well, thanks. but i'm almost done now. just some pointers on technical writing. she'll be defending her thesis on monday.

i'm in cebu, phil btw.
I see. What time is it there now?

SLIMZ
06-24-2006, 04:23 PM
2 am. and i'm about to retire. nice weekend to you bobby! 'night!

06-24-2006, 04:25 PM
2 am. and i'm about to retire. nice weekend to you bobby! 'night!
Same to you, nice lady. Thank you.

The Noose
06-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Wenchy!
Send me some chicken wings would ya!

Ans Slimz, wat was ur name before u were Slimz?

oldgringo
06-24-2006, 05:54 PM
whats happenin everyone?

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 08:06 PM
they are always fun around here :D

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Wenchy!
Send me some chicken wings would ya!

no chicken wings, but the food was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 08:08 PM
whats happenin everyone?
what are you up to this weekend?

Crumble
06-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Damn I spent 20 pounds on drinks and didn't get drunk, how can this happen. I swear their watering down my drinks...if only I could prove this.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Damn I spent 20 pounds on drinks and didn't get drunk, how can this happen. I swear their watering down my drinks...if only I could prove this.
it's common practice.
or they use the really cheap stuff and pour short (not a full measure of alcohol) in drink.
or you're just an alcholoic with high tolerance :p j/k! ;)

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 09:06 PM
how are you this fine evening, mr. crumble?

SonnyG8R
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
they are always fun around here :D

Had a great time at your place today. Thanks for having everyone over. :cool: My stomach hurts from eating and drinking so much. :D

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Had a great time at your place today. Thanks for having everyone over. :cool: My stomach hurts from eating and drinking so much. :D
yea, it was a really good time!
tell the wife, it's not my fault there weren't any leftovers ;) :p

SonnyG8R
06-24-2006, 09:11 PM
yea, it was a really good time!
tell the wife, it's not my fault there weren't any leftovers ;) :p

lol, I think she enjoyed the time alone. I know I always do.

Crumble
06-24-2006, 09:32 PM
how are you this fine evening, mr. crumble?

unsatisfied. Not all my mates where up for going out, so I ended up going out two of my mates and their girlfriends :mad: ...not good. And I really hate one of my mates girlfriends as well grrrrrr! I was talking to a girl and she came up and said 'its your round isn't it' and started talking to me seriously WTF...and she's ugly. How are you this evening?

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 09:43 PM
unsatisfied. Not all my mates where up for going out, so I ended up going out two of my mates and their girlfriends :mad: ...not good. And I really hate one of my mates girlfriends as well grrrrrr! I was talking to a girl and she came up and said 'its your round isn't it' and started talking to me seriously WTF...and she's ugly. How are you this evening?
apparently, better than you.
sorry to hear that your evening was ****. :(

Crumble
06-24-2006, 09:50 PM
its all good though, I just know not to go out with my mates when their gf's are with them lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 09:54 PM
its all good though, I just know not to go out with my mates when their gf's are with them lol.
it's hard when you really dislike you mate/friend's girlfriend or boyfriend. it's almost impossible to NOT let it affect your friendship.

Crumble
06-24-2006, 10:00 PM
nah it all cool I'll just be nice to her face whilst hating her behind her back lol.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 10:03 PM
nah it all cool I'll just be nice to her face whilst hating her behind her back lol.
my friends have dated some real losers and really FELL for them and i hard a hard time pretending that was okay. i just couldn;t hang around them.

Crumble
06-24-2006, 10:09 PM
I dunno I'll see how it goes, I'm not going to say to him 'mate your girlfriend is horrible'. I'm searching for a redeeming feature in her, I like most people I meet, but she's making history.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 10:11 PM
do you have a girl friend?

Crumble
06-24-2006, 10:19 PM
nope, nor do I want one. I go to uni which is finished now for the year, and having a girlfriend at uni is just wrong. I got dumped at the beginning of the year lol, I didnt care at the time, but I was gutted afterwards, so I'm gonna step aside from that for a while.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 10:26 PM
nope, nor do I want one. I go to uni which is finished now for the year, and having a girlfriend at uni is just wrong. I got dumped at the beginning of the year lol, I didnt care at the time, but I was gutted afterwards, so I'm gonna step aside from that for a while.
good plan. you should enjoy yourself

JDizzle79
06-24-2006, 10:30 PM
howdy folks...how is everybody?

Crumble
06-24-2006, 10:37 PM
cool beans.

* FeistyWench *
06-24-2006, 10:49 PM
howdy folks...how is everybody?
HEY JW! How's it going?

JDizzle79
06-24-2006, 11:00 PM
HEY JW! How's it going?

good :) and you? I'm getting ready to watch the fights tonight and have a couple beers. What are you up to?

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 01:13 AM
good :) and you? I'm getting ready to watch the fights tonight and have a couple beers. What are you up to?
just got done watching cinderella man. good flick!
had my whole family over today for a BBQ. we had a really good time.

Bonafide
06-25-2006, 01:41 AM
Whassup people ?

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 01:59 AM
Whassup people ?
hey! how's it going?
how's your weekend been so far?

JDizzle79
06-25-2006, 02:00 AM
damn Heather...you are up late!~

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 02:02 AM
damn Heather...you are up late!~
i know :o
i'm just excited about this lounge and wanted to check it real quick and somehow got stuck here. i'm gonna have to go soon though. are you off tomorrow?

JDizzle79
06-25-2006, 02:06 AM
i know :o
i'm just excited about this lounge and wanted to check it real quick and somehow got stuck here. i'm gonna have to go soon though. are you off tomorrow?

yes ma'am I am...got a full day of yardwprk and washing my truck...but I will find time to stop into the gym for an hour and a halk or so...you? lol

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 02:10 AM
yes ma'am I am...got a full day of yardwprk and washing my truck...but I will find time to stop into the gym for an hour and a halk or so...you? lol
i'll be waiting online for you to come chat with me. lol! :p
it's been a busy week and finally, tomorrow, i get a day free of plans. just gonna hang with my boy. most likely be online when he is doing his "thing".

i got to go soon though.
it'll be an early, but lazy, morning for sure.

JDizzle79
06-25-2006, 02:11 AM
i'll be waiting online for you to come chat with me. lol! :p
it's been a busy week and finally, tomorrow, i get a day free of plans. just gonna hang with my boy. most likely be online when he is doing his "thing".

i got to go soon though.
it'll be an early, but lazy, morning for sure.

well, good night then. see ya tomorrow :D

* FeistyWench *
06-25-2006, 02:11 AM
well, good night then. see ya tomorrow :D
you better come by.
lol! :p

see ya tomorrow :)

JDizzle79
06-25-2006, 02:12 AM
you better come by.
lol! :p

see ya tomorrow :)

I'll stop by...you better wait up for me :p see ya :cool:

06-25-2006, 04:49 AM
It's very nice to see more and more members are joining in.

The Missing Lin
06-25-2006, 11:43 AM
It's very nice to see more and more members are joining in.
I think a lot of people get tired of the crap that gets thrown in the lounge. I know I do.