View Full Version : Whats your favourite thing about england

platinummatt
06-14-2006, 04:47 PM
The fish and chips or the mr whippy ice cream? The morris minor or the mini?WHAT is your faveoute part of england

Smokin'
06-14-2006, 04:51 PM
the 'fans' who aren't soccer or football fans but 'England' fans. :D

phallus
06-14-2006, 07:14 PM
The fish and chips or the mr whippy ice cream? The morris minor or the mini?WHAT is your faveoute part of england

that's easy mate, the birds, i luv the birds

armani_model
06-14-2006, 07:41 PM
The politeness, we really are a polite race...

Crumble
06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
The weather I love that its ****ty. When its hot its too hot, when it snows I might slip over and crack my face of the pavement, when its windy it ****s up my hair, when it rains it ruins my shoes and floods the southcoast in the middle of summer, when there is hailstones it is liable to cause me internal bleeding. I like the weather. Its the weather that ensures that we are not smiley faced annoying ****wits like the Australians.

Piggu
06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
I love how they talk...

armani_model
06-14-2006, 07:46 PM
The weather I love that its ****ty. When its hot its too hot, when it snows I might slip over and crack my face of the pavement, when its windy it ****s up my hair, when it rains it ruins my shoes and floods the southcoast in the middle of summer, when there is hailstones it is liable to cause me internal bleeding. I like the weather. Its the weather that ensures that we are not smiley faced annoying ****wits like the Australians.

lmao!!!!!!

Smokin'
06-15-2006, 01:18 AM
I heard England is the windiest country in the world. Any truth to that?

MickyHatton
06-15-2006, 04:06 AM
I heard England is the windiest country in the world. Any truth to that?

Don't think so, we get a lot of 'wind' but not in extremes like the West Indies etc, I think New Zealand is windier anyway.

MickyHatton
06-15-2006, 04:15 AM
I like the island mentality we have, to a lot of countries we seem a little strange I suppose but its just the fact that we have had no real external influences although of late that's starting to change.

I also quite like the weather as strange as it sounds, yes we have wet, windy and cold weather about 9 months a year but not in extremes, the summers we have are warm but not too hot, we very rarely have hurricane's, earthquakes, twisters etc etc and when we do they are so small its hardly worth mentioning them, because of our climate we don't have dangerous creatures roaming around the country, the most poisonous creature we have is the Adder whose bite is very painful but not fatal in most cases, we don't have wolves, bears or very dangerous reptiles etc etc etc so....

Smashing
06-15-2006, 06:42 AM
the pubs....essex girls...southend...english mustard...HP brown sauce

it says alot about England doesn't it

The Noose
06-15-2006, 08:44 AM
I said hello to the Arch Bishop of Canterbury yesterday wearing my my new DEBBIE DOES DALLAS T-shirt! I saluted him, and he raised his huge bushy eyebrows at me.

Just walking over some little bridge by westminister. Nice chap.

Yea, so i like that about England!

JDizzle79
06-15-2006, 08:49 AM
I like the pubs and getting right plastered and eating greasy pub food...good ****

EXIGE
06-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I said hello to the Arch Bishop of Canterbury yesterday wearing my my new DEBBIE DOES DALLAS T-shirt! I saluted him, and he raised his huge bushy eyebrows at me.

Just walking over some little bridge by westminister. Nice chap.

Yea, so i like that about England!
Haha, I was around that area about 3 weeks ago... he has his little house around there doesnt he? Or his headquaters or some ****... we drove past that too.

Things I like about England are the attitude we have here, the patrioticism, the history, the food, the weather, freedom of everything... in many ways a more liberal society than America... the great diversity of places like London. The great people, mixed in with the chavs.

The Noose
06-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Actually, i cant speak for the whole of England. But daaaan saaaaf, its a nice mix of history, culture and filth. Thats wat i like.

I love those old old buildings,(some of which were around before certain countries were even 'discovered'!)
Buildings that have gone black with time. Just a walk away from a big park and the red light district.
Artists, prostitues and buskers. Thats London.

Sounds like heaven dont tit?

phallus
06-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Actually, i cant speak for the whole of England. But daaaan saaaaf, its a nice mix of history, culture and filth. Thats wat i like.

I love those old old buildings,(some of which were around before certain countries were even 'discovered'!)
Buildings that have gone black with time. Just a walk away from a big park and the red light district.
Artists, prostitues and buskers. Thats London.

Sounds like heaven dont tit?

aye, mate, tit does...i luv the way the ****ney birds talk, it always gives me the horn