View Full Version : Vanderlei Silva vs Kevin Randleman

Big_Papa
10-14-2002, 03:29 PM
This is what Randleman said he wanted in an interview before the fight last night, he said Vanderlei had the title and he wants it and he'll stop at nothing to get it. Who do you guys think will win this one if it ever happens?

pål johnsen
10-14-2002, 04:13 PM
hmmm... silva is very good, but not unbeatable!!

he could do it!!

=)

Bad Boy USA
10-15-2002, 12:32 AM
YEah, Randy would grind his crotch into Silva until he gets the JD.

kcfman
10-15-2002, 03:14 AM
I would pick Randleman. Of course, Silva is the man now. But it will be a great fight to see.

CarnalSalvation
10-15-2002, 06:13 AM
For some reason I always have a hard time picking against Randleman. I think it's because he's so goddamn big. I picture him in my head and I'm like "damn, there's no way".

I think Silva might win though. Silva is more capable of fighting a good wrestler than Rutten is, and I think Bas won, so I see no reason why silva couldn't stick it to Randleman.

Kimura
10-15-2002, 11:46 AM
Randleman is too powerful and has too much grappling technique for Silva to handle. Sak took Silva down with relative ease so Randleman should have no problem getting the top position. I'd go with Randleman if this fight takes place.

Big_Papa
10-15-2002, 01:16 PM
yeah Sak took Silva down but he couldn't beat him (Twice) and Bas beat Randleman. I think Silva would take Randleman, because of Silva's ruthlessness and quickness, I like Randleman so don't get me wrong, I just think Silva would beat him.

Sabretooth
10-15-2002, 02:41 PM
After Randleman's piss poor performance against Oyama, I don't think he has the gas to keep Silva down for 3 rounds...not to metnion Silva has improved immensely all around. AND with Pride stand-up rules, it makes for a greater chance of Silva KO'ing Kevin.

BTW, Silva is actually BIGGER than Kevin now. Evrybody notice how small he looked next to Bas iin the interview?

Waylander
10-15-2002, 02:55 PM
Im going with Silva. He's very aggresive, like I have to tell you that, and judging by Randlemans last performance, he was wild yet reserved. And that **** won't fly with Silva. Not that he doesnt have the ability to beat him, he has that and the tools, but realistically, Im picking Silva.

CarnalSalvation
10-15-2002, 03:18 PM
The big wrestlers have always sort of dissapointed me. There is so much raw power but things just never pan out for them.

Being a big man myself, I always route for the big fellas.

The Golden Bear
10-15-2002, 04:14 PM
I honestly think that if Kevin dosent get knocked out he can beat Silva. I think that Silva would lose to Rampage. Ask me if Rampage could beat Silva 3 weeks ago i would have said no. I dont think Silva can hang with powerfull man. Ala Kevin and Rampage.

Silver Wolf
10-16-2002, 02:58 AM
Vanderlei would take it. Randleman not being able to finish Ohara REALLY looks bad and Vanderlei is 100 times a tougher opponent.

Big_Papa
10-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Rampage wouldn't beat Silva, first of all Silva will do what he can to get him off his feet, and then it's over for Rampage.

Big_Papa
10-16-2002, 09:43 AM
I would like to see another Mezger vs. Silva, they beat the **** out of each other.

Wushu
10-16-2002, 10:47 AM
I see Randelman holding Silva down and winning the JD

SUBKING
10-16-2002, 11:21 AM
Silva is a great fighter and I think it would go one of two ways.

Randleman would come out like a man posessed or he would get spanked big time.

I can't see Silva allowing this to be a lay n' pray match

Big_Papa
10-16-2002, 01:50 PM
I agree, Silva would kill him after the staredown. If the staredown didnt' kill him first. lol

Nuno
10-16-2002, 03:06 PM
With Kevin's last performance I don't think he is ready for Silva. He appeared to be lacking stamina. We all know Silva has plenty of stamina. Kevin would get destoyed.[/img]

Big_Papa
10-17-2002, 06:33 AM
werd.

10-17-2002, 10:55 AM
[quote:85dbabb42b="Big_Papa"]This is what Randleman said he wanted in an interview before the fight last night, he said Vanderlei had the title and he wants it and he'll stop at nothing to get it. Who do you guys think will win this one if it ever happens?[/quote:85dbabb42b]

Wow, would this be a great fight! I love the "Axe Murderer" for his devastating strikes, but how can he avoid "The Monster's" takedowns? Pound for pound, Randleman has the best takedowns maybe ever, and I predict that he would win a JD if this fight would happen!

BEEATCH
10-18-2002, 11:27 AM
Damn it's hard to bet against Randleman. Just look at him. Silva has proven himself time and time again. But I think Randleman is just to strong. I've lost betting on Randleman before.

G-Money
10-18-2002, 01:50 PM
Kevin Randleman would win easy!!!

He's black yo!!!!!!!!!!

Kimura
10-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Randleman needs to get some submissions in his arsenal, but he's still a better grappler than Silva. I still have to go with Randleman.

The Ronin
10-20-2002, 09:23 PM
Kevin can beat him.

I would choose Wanderlei to win b/c Kevin talks more **** than Tito and Ken put together.