No announcement yet.

i hope i dont pull a castillo i gotta lose 23pounds in 3weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope i dont pull a castillo i gotta lose 23pounds in 3weeks

since i got that i gotta go to the 154 limit and im at 175 right now but i look the sam so i think its jus muscle. man i hope i dont pull a castillo.

definition. castillo-when u cannot make the weight limit your gunning for

I suppose what you could do is...WORK YOUR ASS OFF..good luck...

Comment

Thats not bad. However, I don't know, I've seen your pictures and you look like you have a ton of muscle. Doesn't matter, just run, hit the sonna, you know, whatever your trainer tells you to do, I'm sure he knows better than I. I think you can pretty much lost twenty pounds before a fight, I've heard of some people trying to kill ten pounds the day of the weight in. So anything is possible, just do it gradually, and then get that bottle out to get the water weight out.

Comment

What the hell were you doing at 175... thats way too heavy for your height

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
          Thats not bad. However, I don't know, I've seen your pictures and you look like you have a ton of muscle. Doesn't matter, just run, hit the sonna, you know, whatever your trainer tells you to do, I'm sure he knows better than I. I think you can pretty much lost twenty pounds before a fight, I've heard of some people trying to kill ten pounds the day of the weight in. So anything is possible, just do it gradually, and then get that bottle out to get the water weight out.

its mostly muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler
            What the hell were you doing at 175... thats way too heavy for your height

i gain muscle extremly quickly and i became a mover again so i gained muscle.

Comment

How tall are you anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
                How tall are you anyway?

5'5 .......

Comment

God Damn! Geez! I'm 6'0 or 6'1 and i'm boxing at 145, but god damn! I suppose your pretty built? by the way nice Hulk Hogan .gif

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
                    God Damn! Geez! I'm 6'0 or 6'1 and i'm boxing at 145, but god damn! I suppose your pretty built? by the way nice Hulk Hogan .gif

yeah im pretty stacked.

Comment

Working...
                    X