View Full Version : Anyone interested in keeping training logs?

spinksjinx
02-10-2005, 09:37 AM
I think it would be a good idea, we can all take ideas from one anothers and improve out workouts and see how other boxers workout. Id recommend making your log a sticky thread, Anyone interested in doing this? If you dont have enough for a sticky, I will donate you some points towards it.

Also no responding in any training logs just updates from the boxer themselves.

Anyone interested? I think it would be a great idea and keep it updated with fight information as well as stats.

Atwa_66
02-10-2005, 10:56 AM
I got enough points for a stick Jinx, I think it's a good idea, PM me with some details and I'll gladly do it

Floydmayweather
02-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I like the idea.

leff
02-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Sounds good too me.

julDilla
02-10-2005, 04:04 PM
sounds good send me the points :cool:

spinksjinx
02-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Alright cool, A sticky for me costs about 990k how much is it running for everyone else?

Here is how it will work: Post your training regimen and update it whenever you want, daily/weekly/monthly but just keep it updated. Add anything related to your boxing schedule/your record/your training and any thoughts or opinions on training articles or how your training went that day and feel free to post a rundown of how a current fight went.

Also try once a week to post an informative fact of a pro boxers training, Just a training tip taken from a pro's schedule.

Also include nutrition if you wish....Anything and Everything pertaining to your training.

Progress pics are a nice addition as well. Before and after....