View Full Version : 3 titles in fight nigth round 2 career

julDilla
02-09-2005, 09:43 PM
How many titles can someone win in career mode at once?-Top Rank

[Kudo]: You can win up to three title belts in Fight Night Round 2 as compared to one in last year’s game. You will also be able to move up and down in weight class in this year’s career mode. Once you have won all the belts, you can also win the title of best Pound 4 Pound fighter.

spinksjinx
02-09-2005, 09:56 PM
R. Marquez is in a division of his own, I dont understand how they can make a game and put 1 guy in 1 division...It is horrible, anything above 160 in that game isnt impressive the 140 pound division is where its at in round 2.

julDilla
02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
R. Marquez is in a division of his own, I dont understand how they can make a game and put 1 guy in 1 division...It is horrible, anything above 160 in that game isnt impressive the 140 pound division is where its at in round 2.

yeah, since they added PBF 140 hatton 140 Cotto 140 and chico 135, i know im gonna start my career at Lightweigth and go up from there :D

spinksjinx
02-10-2005, 06:41 AM
yeah, since they added PBF 140 hatton 140 Cotto 140 and chico 135, i know im gonna start my career at Lightweigth and go up from there :D

Thats really the only place to start and end, the heavyweights are mediocre. I think the roster is HORRIBLE!

julDilla
02-10-2005, 04:09 PM
ok, i jumped into onclusion, i remember when Kudo said that were only allowed to move in 3 divisions in career mode, so im guessing he meant we can win up to 3 belts total in career mode, not in each division, i hope im wrong

xrhythmxnxbluesx
02-10-2005, 04:55 PM
hol on so its 3 titles in each division... or 3 titles all together???

julDilla
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
hol on so its 3 titles in each division... or 3 titles all together???

all together, since you can move up to 3 divisions, not 3 titles in one division

xrhythmxnxbluesx
02-10-2005, 05:21 PM
all together, since you can move up to 3 divisions, not 3 titles in one division
iight thanx...

AIR_KENG
02-10-2005, 10:19 PM
when is the official release of FN:R2??? i am eager to own this game...

julDilla
02-10-2005, 10:28 PM
when is the official release of FN:R2??? i am eager to own this game...

march 1st, people already have the demo so you can call and check...

joeboxer
02-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Thats really the only place to start and end, the heavyweights are mediocre. I think the roster is HORRIBLE!

Ya its all about making your own characters.
First up Mike Tyson. George Foreman. Probably all three Spix's and Hagler.

spinksjinx
02-11-2005, 05:27 AM
Ya its all about making your own characters.
First up Mike Tyson. George Foreman. Probably all three Spix's and Hagler.

Not really about fighters, but Id like to be able to design your own entrances. Im not talking about adding fireworks and coming out with some hooch, I am talking about the good stuff you can do like in wrestling games now, you can control the lighting and alter the body movement of your character that would be awesome.

Another thing I would like to see is Draws in the game, I put it fight night 04 on a 4 round fight and didnt move either fighter and still their was a winner with no punch thrown, and another time I set it on 4 rounds and 1st round I knocked a guy down next round he knocked me down and so forth and still managed to win by split decision. Their is nothing wrong with draws in a game, especially in career mode can make rematches and trilogies sweet.

The Fix
02-11-2005, 05:23 PM
where did you get the demo?

julDilla
02-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Fight Night round 2 has draws now...

Atwa_66
02-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Not really about fighters, but Id like to be able to design your own entrances. Im not talking about adding fireworks and coming out with some hooch, I am talking about the good stuff you can do like in wrestling games now, you can control the lighting and alter the body movement of your character that would be awesome.

Another thing I would like to see is Draws in the game, I put it fight night 04 on a 4 round fight and didnt move either fighter and still their was a winner with no punch thrown, and another time I set it on 4 rounds and 1st round I knocked a guy down next round he knocked me down and so forth and still managed to win by split decision. Their is nothing wrong with draws in a game, especially in career mode can make rematches and trilogies sweet.
Yeah, I agree, I would also like to get to pick my own entrance. I think it would be cool if you could use a song from your Xbox to use as your theme, and if your fighter wore a robe or something real

loangunZ
02-11-2005, 10:39 PM
is it true tito isn't in this one

julDilla
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
is it true tito isn't in this one

its very true

Atwa_66
02-12-2005, 03:00 PM
its very true
why aiint tito in it?!

julDilla
02-12-2005, 03:31 PM
why aiint tito in it?!

dont know but i do know why lewis isnt in, he didnt want to be in games no more

joeboxer
02-12-2005, 04:36 PM

What wrestling games can you do that in? And I wish more fights went to the cards. The only time I had a decision in Fight Night, was against Chris Bryd. Sometimes I try to draw the beating I'm giving someone out and I just hit them with jabs like 30 times in a row but the first right hand I throw they are out.

spinksjinx
02-12-2005, 11:13 PM
What wrestling games can you do that in? And I wish more fights went to the cards. The only time I had a decision in Fight Night, was against Chris Bryd. Sometimes I try to draw the beating I'm giving someone out and I just hit them with jabs like 30 times in a row but the first right hand I throw they are out.

Raw 2 and the legends of wrestling series for the xbox had a very sweet setup of Create an entrance, I havent played either game in a LONG time but I do believe Raw 2 possessed the better create a wrestler/entrance especially since it had custom tracks. Nothing like creating the Money Inc and the Mega Powers and coming out to original themes, very nice touch....Hoping WM-21 will have the same effect.

On a side note, I have been playing fight night 04 a good bit as of late and I just perfected 1 punch and flash ko's...You dont even need any movement, just lean back and wait for your opponent to punch and when you can call the punch before it is finished and you have extended a power shot BOOM he goes down. I am so unskilled in that game in terms of KO'S, I get them all the time but it is usually because I wear the other fighter down, I throw nothing but jabs in the 1st half and then in the second I unleash power shots. My defense sucks, I can never block I always have to dodge them, I always get caught if I put my hands up.

dafrza3
02-13-2005, 02:11 PM
yeah i havent played 2004 in a whileeeeeeeeeeeee

julDilla
02-13-2005, 10:36 PM
yeah i havent played 2004 in a whileeeeeeeeeeeee

i play it offline from time to time

jack_the_rippuh
02-14-2005, 09:48 AM
For some video game ho's those females in Fight Night 2004 had some ass.

dafrza3
02-14-2005, 10:51 AM
lmaoooo @ jack yeah they did.
Now video games are getting like comic books with the females.
lol. Have any of yall played street racing syndicate!!

Atwa_66
02-14-2005, 11:16 AM
dont know but i do know why lewis isnt in, he didnt want to be in games no more
That's ridicolous! I'm glad LL isn't in it, But Tito is a great fighter and alot of people I think would want to see him in the game

Atwa_66
02-14-2005, 11:17 AM
It would be nice to have the knockdowns alot more realistic in Fight Night 2005. I don't mean graphics wise, I mean like about it being entirely too easy to do it. I have way too many first round KOs, I'd like to see a longer fight

julDilla
02-14-2005, 04:37 PM
It would be nice to have the knockdowns alot more realistic in Fight Night 2005. I don't mean graphics wise, I mean like about it being entirely too easy to do it. I have way too many first round KOs, I'd like to see a longer fight

than your going to be happy ...

spinksjinx
02-15-2005, 05:54 AM
than your going to be happy ...

Im disappointed, The game is getting trashed everywhere. I finally played the demo and I got my money back from the reserve. The jab is totally uneffective and the shaky upclose camera when you are about to go down is screwed up and throws you off your game to recover. The only thing you can do is clinch really, backing up isnt an option if your opponent comes forward....I liked 04 better for the simulation but this feels like an old knockout kings title.

Jank
04-19-2005, 01:32 PM
It would be good if they could add all the boxers in, i know they cant because of licensing but couldnt they do the same thing as ISS Soccer. Design the boxers like the real guys but call the somthing diffrent like, Scott Horrison, Mike Toyson ect?

Pepigno
04-20-2005, 12:04 PM
I dont agree with you on some points. For instance the Jab is effective for me. Combined with a few haymakers, the Jab is a great way to close your opponents eyes which results in less accuracy from your opponent. And ofcourse you score points with the jabs.

You can switch of the upclose (KO) camera in de settings menu.. Haven't botherd turning this off yet but the option is there..

I've been on the verge severall times of being ko'd but often managed to walk away (with my defence up and down) without clinching.. it just needs practice..

I haven't played 04 before so I can't compare the two.. but round 2 is a great game... Tonight I will fight the number one in Middelweight :) and urn my belt..

BadMagick
04-20-2005, 03:17 PM
I dont agree with you on some points. For instance the Jab is effective for me. Combined with a few haymakers, the Jab is a great way to close your opponents eyes which results in less accuracy from your opponent. And ofcourse you score points with the jabs.

You can switch of the upclose (KO) camera in de settings menu.. Haven't botherd turning this off yet but the option is there..

I've been on the verge severall times of being ko'd but often managed to walk away (with my defence up and down) without clinching.. it just needs practice..

I haven't played 04 before so I can't compare the two.. but round 2 is a great game... Tonight I will fight the number one in Middelweight :) and urn my belt..

It's too easy to get KO's still. The fights never really go past the sixth, unless you **** with your boxer's weight all the time, then move from below your original to above real fast. Other than doing that, I've never had a fight go past 6. There was only like... 2 fights that went longer. One went that long after going to welter, then up to light-heavy, which lasted for 10 rounds; the other I moved from light-heavy to heavy; I don't remember who I fought, but it went 8.

Pepigno
04-25-2005, 08:10 AM
It's too easy to get KO's still. The fights never really go past the sixth, unless you **** with your boxer's weight all the time, then move from below your original to above real fast. Other than doing that, I've never had a fight go past 6. There was only like... 2 fights that went longer. One went that long after going to welter, then up to light-heavy, which lasted for 10 rounds; the other I moved from light-heavy to heavy; I don't remember who I fought, but it went 8.

Yep you'r right about that. I have had just one fight which ended in a decission (in favor of me ofcours :D) after 12 rounds, this was for the Light Heavy weight belt after I clinched the Middleweight title. Al previous matches were ended by KO or TKO in earlier rounds.

Comes to my mind just now, When is the heavy weight title match available? I only have had the opportunity to fight for the Middel-, L Heavy- and weltherweight titles. After clinching these titles I was offerd to fight for the pound for pound title which I won. But the Heavy weight belt was nowhere to be found?

motiv
04-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Yep you'r right about that. I have had just one fight which ended in a decission (in favor of me ofcours :D) after 12 rounds, this was for the Light Heavy weight belt after I clinched the Middleweight title. Al previous matches were ended by KO or TKO in earlier rounds.

Comes to my mind just now, When is the heavy weight title match available? I only have had the opportunity to fight for the Middel-, L Heavy- and weltherweight titles. After clinching these titles I was offerd to fight for the pound for pound title which I won. But the Heavy weight belt was nowhere to be found?

I believe you can only move up one weight class, and down one weight class. So if you started at middle, I think light heavy is the highest you can go.