View Full Version : Big Brother!

TheHoff!
05-20-2006, 04:24 PM
...is painful to watch. I woulda punched that Shabazz within about two seconds of being in the same house as him and woulda probably done the same to Pete... and then felt guilty as **** afterwards when I found out he had tourettes.

Anyone else seen it yet?

boxstarr
05-20-2006, 05:50 PM
its not my type of show but ive seen a bit

shabazz is a really annoying and ik think the tourettes guy would be too but i think he could win cos he seems funny

The Noose
05-20-2006, 06:48 PM
Nikki needs a **** to stop her crying all the time. Like a pacifier. Id give her one. I hate her. But id give her one.

Shanus
05-20-2006, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't touch her with gloves on, I want her to be the first to go out.

EXIGE
05-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Imogen is the epitome of hawtness.

The Noose
05-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Imogen is the epitome of hawtness.

Is that the Welsh chick? She's fine.

And where the **** is ur Davina avatar??

EXIGE
05-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Is that the Welsh chick? She's fine.

And where the **** is ur Davina avatar??
Replaced with an even hawter human being. :cool:

(p.s me not the girl).

The Noose
05-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Replaced with an even hawter human being. :cool:

(p.s me not the girl).

Is the girl ur girlfriend?. Do u love her? I bet u do u poof.

EXIGE
05-21-2006, 06:00 AM
Is the girl ur girlfriend?. Do u love her? I bet u do u poof.
No. No and No.

Does it get more simple? :)

The Noose
05-21-2006, 03:40 PM
No. No and No.

Does it get more simple? :)

Yes she is.
And yes u do. And are.

EXIGE
05-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Yes she is.
And yes u do. And are.
Bobby Peru,
can i smell your poo?

armani_model
05-21-2006, 05:15 PM
I love BB, that welsh lass would get it!! In all different areas of her body!!

EXIGE
05-21-2006, 05:41 PM
I love BB, that welsh lass would get it!! In all different areas of her body!!
Imogen... **** her, she's gone off with Cezar now, and that boy is a f@ggot from what I can tell... :(

The Noose
05-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Imogen... **** her, she's gone off with Cezar now, and that boy is a f@ggot from what I can tell... :(

That dickhead cezar is a rite smug twat. Shabazz needs to die. And Nikki needs a beating with a ****.

Tourettes boy is alrite.

And im sure u could smell my poo. If u werent buried so deep up ur own arse.

EXIGE
05-21-2006, 08:36 PM
That dickhead cezar is a rite smug twat. Shabazz needs to die. And Nikki needs a beating with a ****.

Tourettes boy is alrite.

And im sure u could smell my poo. If u werent buried so deep up ur own arse.
Nikki has nice chesticles. Lea has bigger chest devices. Shabaz has a pickle head. Tourrets boy will jarr if he stays longer than about 2 weeks. Cezar is now a twat for stealing my *****.

And what did I do to get buried up my own arse?

Boxclever
05-22-2006, 05:03 AM
...is painful to watch. I woulda punched that Shabazz within about two seconds of being in the same house as him and woulda probably done the same to Pete... and then felt guilty as **** afterwards when I found out he had tourettes.

Anyone else seen it yet?

I Am refusing to watch it they're all Just pathetic wanabees and they irritate me :cool:

The Noose
05-22-2006, 04:28 PM
I Am refusing to watch it they're all Just pathetic wanabees and they irritate me :cool:

I wish i were as strong as u.
Its basically the same bunch of freaks like last year.

medium-deek
05-22-2006, 07:03 PM
I've just caught a few glimpses of it. That Shabbaz guy, I feel like punching his head off. Overall, they all irritate me so much. Seriously, I would never want any of them as friends. Its also funny how the producers always select gays who are camp as hell. Talk about stereotyping. There are gays who dont walk or talk like a camp gay. It also seems obligatory that every BB season has to have gays. Cant we have a gay free BB for once? (not that I have anything against gays).

TheHoff!
05-22-2006, 07:18 PM
I usually do that. Theres always some irritating ****ers in there that makes it painful and frustrating to watch so i say i wont watch it...then i hear people talking about it, watch a little bit and end up hooked. This year i just thought **** it, if im in I'll watch it.

Shabazz definately needs to die but I've changed my mind about tourettes boy, he's alright.

The Noose
05-22-2006, 08:25 PM
I've just caught a few glimpses of it. That Shabbaz guy, I feel like punching his head off. Overall, they all irritate me so much. Seriously, I would never want any of them as friends. Its also funny how the producers always select gays who are camp as hell. Talk about stereotyping. There are gays who dont walk or talk like a camp gay. It also seems obligatory that every BB season has to have gays. Cant we have a gay free BB for once? (not that I have anything against gays).

lol. If Deek wants to punch somone, you know they MUST deserve it. :D

I hear wat ur saying. But i think they select extreme people. Super camp gay guys, the super handsome ladies men, the ****ing super fit girl, the really niave young innocent one...etc.

And i agree. Shabazz needs a good stabazzing! ;)

Shanus
05-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Shabazz has turned the whole house against him, did you see him hide all the food? That was hilarious.
'**** poof huh!' 'IM EVIL HUH?!?!?!?!'

medium-deek
05-23-2006, 12:59 PM
lol. If Deek wants to punch somone, you know they MUST deserve it. :D

I hear wat ur saying. But i think they select extreme people. Super camp gay guys, the super handsome ladies men, the ****ing super fit girl, the really niave young innocent one...etc.

And i agree. Shabazz needs a good stabazzing! ;)

Your right. I guess if the house was full of ordinary people, we wouldn't be posting here!!

Boxclever
05-23-2006, 04:36 PM
I usually do that. Theres always some irritating ****ers in there that makes it painful and frustrating to watch so i say i wont watch it...then i hear people talking about it, watch a little bit and end up hooked. This year i just thought **** it, if im in I'll watch it.

Shabazz definately needs to die but I've changed my mind about tourettes boy, he's alright.

i have been drawn in in previous years, it's not happening this year, have not watched anything since they came into the house. :)

The Noose
05-23-2006, 05:17 PM
i have been drawn in in previous years, it's not happening this year, have not watched anything since they came into the house. :)

But here u are talking about it still.

Just give in and watch it. Its ok, u have no life like us. Its the perfect show for 'people' like us.

:)

Boxclever
05-25-2006, 05:15 AM
But here u are talking about it still.

Just give in and watch it. Its ok, u have no life like us. Its the perfect show for 'people' like us.

:)

but they are irritating dimwits, why put myself through it?

The Noose
05-25-2006, 11:01 AM
but they are irritating dimwits, why put myself through it?

Well, it takes up a few hours every day. Plus it always makes me feel better to watch idiots on tv.

Do u watch any soaps? Theyre all badly acted predictable stupid stories. Why not watch an unscripted, badly acted, predictably stupid people?

Ok ok , i have no argument. :o

Boxclever
05-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Well, it takes up a few hours every day. Plus it always makes me feel better to watch idiots on tv.

Do u watch any soaps? Theyre all badly acted predictable stupid stories. Why not watch an unscripted, badly acted, predictably stupid people?

Ok ok , i have no argument. :o

no you don't, though i have tuned in every yaer so far having said i wouldn't so ultimately you may be right. This year i'm determined though :D

The Raging Bull
06-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I hate big brother. All my mates think its ace but i dont see the interest. I just think its for nosy people with no life really, so they wanna watch other peoples boring ****in lives.

The Noose
06-13-2006, 04:17 PM
I hate big brother. All my mates think its ace but i dont see the interest. I just think its for nosy people with no life really, so they wanna watch other peoples boring ****in lives.

I always find it interesting that people that dont watch Big Brother seem to hate it or hate the fact its so popular.

Makes me question who really has no life?

The Raging Bull
06-13-2006, 04:28 PM
I always find it interesting that people that dont watch Big Brother seem to hate it or hate the fact its so popular.

Makes me question who really has no life?

Lol. Thats an interesting theory. But i do have a life becuse i am not in most of the time when big brother is on, proving i do have a life, and its my opinion.

The Noose
06-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Lol. Thats an interesting theory. But i do have a life becuse i am not in most of the time when big brother is on, proving i do have a life, and its my opinion.

How can u hate somthing u dont watch, PLUS chat about it here!

Hmmmmm.

I dont post in the hip hop lounge, talking about how i dont listen to hip hop.

TheHoff!
06-13-2006, 05:12 PM
I was listening to radio 1 the other day and they were hating on big brother saying how much they didnt wanna talk about it. Yet they actually made a theme about it and practically the whole show was dedicated to talking about how they didnt wanna talk about big brother. :confused:

After watching the first couple of days I (for once) have managed to avoid it completely. I hear grace is irritating...but I'd still bang her.

EXIGE
06-13-2006, 05:18 PM
I was listening to radio 1 the other day and they were hating on big brother saying how much they didnt wanna talk about it. Yet they actually made a theme about it and practically the whole show was dedicated to talking about how they didnt wanna talk about big brother. :confused:

After watching the first couple of days I (for once) have managed to avoid it completely. I hear grace is irritating...but I'd still bang her.
Imogen > Grace any day of the week.

Have you seen Grace's tits? They are like 2 aspirins on an ironing board.

TheHoff!
06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Imogen > Grace any day of the week.

Have you seen Grace's tits? They are like 2 aspirins on an ironing board.
To be honest I havent paid enough attention to give a decent assessment of Grace's breasticles...but from the litte I've seen she'd still get it. Though if Grace and Imogen were both on offer I'd take Imogen first, or both of them at the same time :cool:

The Noose
06-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Imogen is the overall beauty, but she wears too much clothing, and lacks any real personality.
Grace u could get dirty with, those legs just destroy me.
She looks like u could rough her up.

paul750
06-13-2006, 09:25 PM
I'll never forget that Billy Connolly quote. ''People are sitting in a house watching people sitting in a house, GET A ****ING LIFE!'' lol

EXIGE
06-14-2006, 07:39 AM
I'll never forget that Billy Connolly quote. ''People are sitting in a house watching people sitting in a house, GET A ****ING LIFE!'' lol
Its a lifestyle... :D

Seriously I dont give a **** about what people think, im mildly interested in psychology, and a fair bit of it goes into making that show and getting reactions from people etc.

Also the amount of conflict between people is just great TV. It doesnt matter that they are in a house, and so am I. I think people who obsessively watch soap's and then speak about them like its real life need to get a life. So that would be like every female in my family...

MickyHatton
06-14-2006, 10:18 AM
What I cannot get my head around this series is the constant whinging and whining about being in the house, I mean what were they hoping for?

After all the big brothers (including celebs)they should have known exactly what was coming!

After all it wont be long now until they can start attending film premieres, open supermarkets and generally lig for the rest of their talentless lives!

The Raging Bull
06-14-2006, 11:44 AM
How can u hate somthing u dont watch, PLUS chat about it here!

Hmmmmm.

I dont post in the hip hop lounge, talking about how i dont listen to hip hop.

I watched series 1 n 2 and i thought it was a novel idea but now its overused and just crap.

The Noose
06-15-2006, 08:51 AM
I watched series 1 n 2 and i thought it was a novel idea but now its overused and just crap.

Fair enough. But each show is different because they have different people. Maybe theyre all whiney freaks but still different.

The Noose
06-15-2006, 08:54 AM
Its a lifestyle... :D

Seriously I dont give a **** about what people think, im mildly interested in psychology, and a fair bit of it goes into making that show and getting reactions from people etc.

Also the amount of conflict between people is just great TV. It doesnt matter that they are in a house, and so am I. I think people who obsessively watch soap's and then speak about them like its real life need to get a life. So that would be like every female in my family...
Id agrre with that.

At the moment the new 'golden' housemate is a great idea.
Put a new person onto a group and give them all the privilages, and watch how some of the group start to hate her, even tho shes done nothing wrong.
Grace is gonna get 90% of the votes tomorow.

EXIGE
06-15-2006, 09:02 AM
Id agrre with that.

At the moment the new 'golden' housemate is a great idea.
Put a new person onto a group and give them all the privilages, and watch how some of the group start to hate her, even tho shes done nothing wrong.
Grace is gonna get 90% of the votes tomorow.
Grace will beat the new record set by Cezar only 2 weeks ago... haha.

Mick Hucknall
06-16-2006, 09:59 AM
The tits on the golden housmate are ****ing lovely. She would get it