View Full Version : Jab, Jab, Jab!!!!

jack_the_rippuh
02-07-2005, 05:30 PM
How do you like throwing your offensive and defensive jab? How do you like mixing it up into your fight.

Offensively I like going for the big jab after I can land the big lead hook. I also like feinting the jab, then jab shy of the face, and then deliver that deadly straight left. Defensively, I usually only throw the jab after I can slip a punch from the distance, if it's in close quarters, I'm letting my hands go with power shots. One of my favourite things to do is to make a fighter gain confidence only the shut him down at the end of the day, I'm by no means saying I'm unbeatable, but I'm a tough son of a lady :p

Dyl-G
02-08-2005, 12:56 AM
haha i like to use the jab to get into the inside so ill move real fast into the inside with the jab and then throw some power shots when im inside, also if a fighter is putting a lot of pressure on me and i need to get some energy ill side step and use the jab to keep him away

Mr. Ryan
02-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Personally, I think it should be illegal to be left handed.

jack_the_rippuh
02-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Personally, I think it should be illegal to be left handed.

Lol, you think they should outlaw it like the bolo punch?
You don't like southpaws or something?

patto1984
02-08-2005, 10:45 PM
How do you like throwing your offensive and defensive jab? How do you like mixing it up into your fight.

Offensively I like going for the big jab after I can land the big lead hook. I also like feinting the jab, then jab shy of the face, and then deliver that deadly straight left. Defensively, I usually only throw the jab after I can slip a punch from the distance, if it's in close quarters, I'm letting my hands go with power shots. One of my favourite things to do is to make a fighter gain confidence only the shut him down at the end of the day, I'm by no means saying I'm unbeatable, but I'm a tough son of a lady :p

yeh i love throwing the jab after the leaping lead hook, they never expect it. I also like going double left- right- then swing out with the left. You'll always get them with the last left atleast. then finish off with the big right hook.