View Full Version : Champions league final...its over!

armani_model
05-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Champions league final...

Barcelona's Lionel Messi successfully came through a training session on Tuesday and has been declared fit for the UEFA Champions League final, according to Sky Sports News.

Arsenal have no chance now!!!!!!

MickyHatton
05-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Champions league final...

Barcelona's Lionel Messi successfully came through a training session on Tuesday and has been declared fit for the UEFA Champions League final, according to Sky Sports News.

Arsenal have no chance now!!!!!!

You would have to say that Barca are the favourites but so were Milan last year but.....

armani_model
05-16-2006, 02:13 PM
But....how can you stop Ronaldinho and Messi...

The Noose
05-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Arsenal havent conceded a goal. Plus they have Henry, who will probably leave. He'll be on fire.

armani_model
05-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Arsenal havent conceded a goal. Plus they have Henry, who will probably leave. He'll be on fire.

They have played alot of good teams like real madrid and juve to get far....but they have not been up against ronaldinho...

The Noose
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
I see it as Goofy versus Henry. PLus Arsenals defence.
Although Arsenal are underdogs, im a gooner and biased as hell.

boxstarr
05-16-2006, 06:08 PM
im not at all loyalto arsenal this time

i see this match as a french team versus a spanish team

as a utd. fan that makes it hard to support arsenal

"when i wash my face i wash my arse-n-all"

MickyHatton
05-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I think Arsenal have a good shot, on their day they can beat anyone, obviously if the the top players play at their best from either side that will have an impact and you can say Barca have more top players but I have feeling that this will be Arsenal's night.

As a Liverpool fan I am not that fond of Arsenal but I do respect them as a side and a think Wenger deserves this win, also it looks better for English football if we win, also helps to maintain the 4th spot for the CL (its worked out on a points system depended on each counties record in the CL)

MickyHatton
05-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I will add that I feel Henry will leave regardless of the result!

The Noose
05-17-2006, 05:50 PM
****ING C***S!!

enadeus
05-19-2006, 06:12 PM
I was hoping Aresenal was going to pull that one off, they are my favorite team. Also Henry said he is staying!

boxstarr
05-19-2006, 06:14 PM
damn i wanted henry to leave

i wanted arsenal to lose...until the game started when i found meself rooting for them as they managed to get some brits and boost the prem status

The Noose
05-19-2006, 06:56 PM
damn i wanted henry to leave

i wanted arsenal to lose...until the game started when i found meself rooting for them as they managed to get some brits and boost the prem status

Aye???
Wat does that mean squire?

Do u mean wen Cambell scored? Lets hope he can do that at the world cup.

boxstarr
05-19-2006, 06:59 PM
i mean cole and campbell played

i admire wengers mangerial talents but i think a manager really should play people from the clubs country

The Noose
05-19-2006, 07:01 PM
I was hoping Aresenal was going to pull that one off, they are my favorite team. Also Henry said he is staying!

He's got feet like hands! And hands like feet....or somthing.
**** Barcelona.
http://www.terreinknecht.nl/images/thierry_henry.jpg :D

Da Iceman
05-19-2006, 07:48 PM
SOCCER SUCKS BALLS !!!!!

Smokin'
05-19-2006, 07:58 PM
i mean cole and campbell played

i admire wengers mangerial talents but i think a manager really should play people from the clubs country

Look man, I think that's incredibly stupid to say that. Soccer is a BUSINESS, first and foremost, and by whatever means necessary you have to win for the owners. It seems you must be really nationalistic.

And there's one thing you haven't thought of: Maybe English players are not technically good enough, at least for Wenger's style of coaching. Wenger plays a free flowing, fast, one-touch style and doesn't really use the long ball. The english soccer problem is mainly in there technique. They are behind nations like Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina in technique and skill but make up for it in heart/1v1 in the offensive third.

armani_model
05-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Look man, I think that's incredibly stupid to say that. Soccer is a BUSINESS, first and foremost, and by whatever means necessary you have to win for the owners. It seems you must be really nationalistic.

And there's one thing you haven't thought of: Maybe English players are not technically good enough, at least for Wenger's style of coaching. Wenger plays a free flowing, fast, one-touch style and doesn't really use the long ball. The english soccer problem is mainly in there technique. They are behind nations like Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina in technique and skill but make up for it in heart/1v1 in the offensive third.

I like to see english players playing for an english team, its not that english players are not good enough, they have a much bigger price tag than other players.

Also, you need British players drive and heart, look what happened to liverpool in the champions league final and F.A Cup finals, their determination and spirit come from Gerrard and Carragher.

If arsenal had gerrard leading them, they would have never have conceded that second goal.

Same with man utd against juve when they were 2-0 down, roy keane saved the day (irish).

Come on man utd!

Mick Hucknall
05-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Man U are **** and i can't wait till Wenger brings in the new signings. Because Wenger rarely ever makes a bad signing. Arsenals scouts are smongst the best in the world

The Noose
05-20-2006, 09:07 PM
I like to see english players playing for an english team, its not that english players are not good enough, they have a much bigger price tag than other players.

Also, you need British players drive and heart, look what happened to liverpool in the champions league final and F.A Cup finals, their determination and spirit come from Gerrard and Carragher.

If arsenal had gerrard leading them, they would have never have conceded that second goal.

Same with man utd against juve when they were 2-0 down, roy keane saved the day (irish).

Come on man utd!

Thats a strange statement! Very strange. Its impossible to say that.
I thought they did brilliantly with 10 men for 78 mins against maybe the best team in the world.

But, as an Arsenal fan, i actually do agree that Wenger should play English players. For the good of English football.
Yet, at the same time, i really dont give a **** where theyre are from. As long as we win.

The Noose
05-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Man U are **** and i can't wait till Wenger brings in the new signings. Because Wenger rarely ever makes a bad signing. Arsenals scouts are smongst the best in the world

lol. Theyre not ****. I hate them. But theyre a long way from being ****.
In fact i pray for the day.

Smokin'
05-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry, but English players just do not cut the mustard anymore. Football has evolved.

EXIGE
05-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Sorry, but English players just do not cut the mustard anymore. Football has evolved.
Technically wrong....

Boxclever
05-22-2006, 10:06 AM

you'll have to eat your words when we win the world cup :D :p