View Full Version : low Bodyfat

Prospekt
05-10-2006, 09:26 PM
my current bodyfat % is about 12% and from what i hear 6-8% is required to get that ripped look. I have begun to do ALOT of cardio which includes running and skipping everyday and i just wanted to know will i be able to decrease my bodyfat % alot by just doing this or do i have to adjust my diet as well. I do not eat crap like mcdonalds or anything but i eat lots of bread, fries, pizza things like that. Will i have to fix up my diet to achieve my goal of around 8%BF or can i just stick to lots of cardio. Thx in advance

Scottie2Hottie
05-10-2006, 09:32 PM
a classic quote in this forum is "abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym."

you should continue with the harc cardio, but also adjust your diet so youre not taking in too many calories.

RockyMarcianofan00
05-10-2006, 10:50 PM
a classic quote in this forum is "abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym."

you should continue with the harc cardio, but also adjust your diet so youre not taking in too many calories.
yea i like that quote

Kayo
05-10-2006, 11:51 PM
cut out the deep fried foods and pizza the key to great abs is diet

enadeus
05-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Basketball, if your any good play! It's the best to burn fat all around your body, get you lean, and have those muscles come out with propert protein intake. 1 hour is over 500 calories burnt! Running is like 100 calories in 10 minutes about I believe, and its so boring!