View Full Version : Energy Drinks

enadeus
05-09-2006, 10:32 AM
I think red bull is the best by far. I just tried Rockstar Energy Drink and felt nothing afterwards, at least red bull kicks in instantly. Any other suggestions?

Rockin'
05-09-2006, 10:36 AM
yes I have one. Dont drink that garbage before a fight.

I like the drinks myself on occasion, but that just when Im tired or when I used to go to bars and get **** faced. They called them Jauger Bombs. Shot of Juagar and a shot of RedBull. It gets you tweekin'

Rockin' :boxing:

LoftyDog
05-09-2006, 10:50 AM
It's really bad for you to drink before a fight or workout. The in it caffine raises your heart rate and then it goes up again from the workout so it really isn't good for you. Plus all the stuff in it can help to dehydrate you.
I like red-bull the best for a pikc-me-up and as far as alcohol is concerned Jager-bombs are awesome, but I perfer my good friend vodka and redbull.

mgkirkpatrick
05-09-2006, 11:33 AM
i dont drink but i work at a pub and jager bombs are getting soo popular. i am becoming a redbull addict. being able to get it free n all.

Ukr_Alex
05-09-2006, 12:56 PM
I developed a super high tolerance for caffeine as a kid( my family is all about espresso and tea). I can drink 3 cans of redbull straight and still goto sleep, or remain tired as I was...I tried drinking 6packs of the stuff for 2 years before my exams to study and it never worked for me :(

I even tried taking those caffeine pills, and still nothing :(

Maybe if I tried the real import RedBull with bucket loads of taurine in it :confused:

BrooklynBomber
05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Guys, try redline.
I drink that stuff when I go out dancing, instead of doing **** like E or Tina.
Redline is prolly the most powerful energy drink right now.

BrooklynBomber
05-09-2006, 01:38 PM
I developed a super high tolerance for caffeine as a kid( my family is all about espresso and tea). I can drink 3 cans of redbull straight and still goto sleep, or remain tired as I was...I tried drinking 6packs of the stuff for 2 years before my exams to study and it never worked for me :(

I even tried taking those caffeine pills, and still nothing :(

Maybe if I tried the real import RedBull with bucket loads of taurine in it :confused:
My boy is like you. He got a super high tolerance to coffeine, but due to doing too much stimulant drugs.
He once took 4+ grams worth of coffeine pills(2.5 i think is a deadly dose for a regular human being) and did not even blink.

RAESAAD
05-09-2006, 01:40 PM
yes I have one. Dont drink that garbage before a fight.

I like the drinks myself on occasion, but that just when Im tired or when I used to go to bars and get **** faced. They called them Jauger Bombs. Shot of Juagar and a shot of RedBull. It gets you tweekin'

Rockin' :boxing:
LOL......I used to drink those too until I realized they made me think I was OK until I woke up the next day.

sookyjumps
05-09-2006, 08:51 PM
jagger bombs are the **** yo

sookyjumps
05-09-2006, 08:52 PM
liquid cocaine is also another awesome shot

sookyjumps
05-09-2006, 08:53 PM
but seriously if you want a great energy drink v8 is the best

abdiel2k3
05-09-2006, 08:54 PM
i only drink monster
they dont get me jittery n ****
they just kinda wake me up when i feel tired or sleepy

enadeus
05-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Does anyone drink the Pomegranate juice? Its a very good anti-oxidate, possibly one of the best.

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Does anyone drink the Pomegranate juice? Its a very good anti-oxidate, possibly one of the best.

yea i eat a lot of that and drink the juice.

cold
05-13-2006, 04:12 PM
1. RockStar energy drink is my favorite- good mix of things.

2. RedBull

3. Monster

-GBGQ-
05-14-2006, 03:43 AM
Pedialyte!

It's gatorade on steriods.

NaThBoiii
05-14-2006, 05:33 AM
I like shark... just like red bull really, but tastes better.

Manfredo Jr
05-14-2006, 05:38 AM
i got a tub of this stuff called iso energy you mix it with water , it tasts awfull but works it also say it makes you think posative but i dunno if tht bit works :D

yrrej
05-14-2006, 01:42 PM
They all contain loads of caffeine as the active ingredient. Caffeine is a diuretic and can cause dehydration. Take it easy on the stimulants.....

wojewodztwo_pl
05-17-2006, 11:33 AM
im studying psychology at uni while training, n for exams last year i went crazy on the redbull. im never doing that again. first of all my sleeping patterns went way out of order, i found that the best way to stop being tired, especially if u have to wake up early in the morning, or study till late, is just to organise your time better throughout the day and get some decent sleep! that works the best brothers, honestly.

also apparently 70% of daily fatigue is due to dehydration, so next time your at work or at uni and you feel tired, and are like **** i need a redbull before i hit the gym, just have half a litre of water, that will pick you up. too much calories and who knows what **** there is in redbull.

but dont get me wrong, i love having a flat white in the middle of the day, thats the only thing that keeps me awake in all my lectures hahaha.

narazie chlopcy