View Full Version : Should I Quit boxing ?

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Here is the story. I haven't boxed since Russia. And now that I started again, I've been training doing fine. I also acquired first degree black belts in TKD, HKD, and Karate, also with some other belts in kung fu (red shash lol), and im 2 belts from Black in Ryukyu Kenpo.

I recently was suspended from my boxing club for three months. In the ring, I was boxing this guy, and I began losing badly, instincts took over and I gave him a nice heel kick to the face. And, someone he broke his collar bone as well. Not important.

Should I stop boxing and continue with my martial arts or attempt to continue boxing. I enjoy boxing but my primal instincts take over.

Yaman
05-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Haha, sorry but that incident sounded funny as hell.

Anyway, if you like those other martial arts sports, you should continue with that because if you're gonna box, you need to have your head in the game, be focused etc. Doing all of it at the same time doesn't work imo.

6OVER6LORD6
05-05-2006, 03:44 PM
"Primal instincts" is 1. gonna get you ****ed up, 2.gonna keep you from a lot of money. I'd learn to deal with it or walmart is always hiring

RAESAAD
05-05-2006, 03:48 PM
First I would remove that huge ****ing sig so we can read your posts properly then I would continue in martial arts because you can't be doing **** like that if you are going to box seriously.

RyanSpaulding
05-05-2006, 03:51 PM
1. Go to MMA fighting.

2. You're a ****ing ***** for doin that.

aljon
05-05-2006, 04:09 PM
No man why should you quit? cuz of a little accident hell no i wouldn't, if you enjoy boxing then you shouldn't quit and try to avoid these accidents because if your a proffessional and keep doing that kind of **** nobody is going to want to fight you...

supaduck
05-05-2006, 04:23 PM
**** you, thread starter, for being a complete wanker and a *****.

"primal instincts".. you think you're an animal or something.. I think your a retard.

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 05:12 PM
well, I firstly dont need a job at walmart seeing as I am a nurse working towards my Ph.D.

Secondly Supaduck if you could define primal instincts I would be amazed. Every person has primal instincts to survive. Survival is the most primal of all instincts, and if your survival is threatened those intincts kick in and do anything that needs to be done in order to survive. So, in short, your a pathetic moronic piece of crap. And, if you ever considered coming to my dojo, like I wish you would, a white belt would hand your ass to you.

My black belts are registerred if you wanna look them up.

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 05:18 PM
and I box for sport not as an amateur or pro.

RyanSpaulding
05-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Regardless. It's a ***** move. And it's not really 'primal instinct' that you're having happen. You just cant handle getting your ass handed to you so you cheat when you've been outboxed and outskilled. That's not primal instinct...that's called being a *****. It's on some James Butler type ****.

**** your black belts. You're a mental *****. For that, no respect...as you have no respect for boxing.

Gio
05-05-2006, 05:26 PM
With ur attitude u should.

U have no self control or disipline if you kick a guy cause ur getting ur ass kicked

kingfreitas
05-05-2006, 06:32 PM
kick me when ur boxing me and i guarantee martial arts or not il bite ur ear off.

FeelTheA-Force
05-05-2006, 06:33 PM
the fact is, the guy is sikkkk
and really he handed the guy his own ass.

big up to him really

hes a master.

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 09:56 PM
it isn't cheating, no rules where established it wasn't a sanctioned fight. I have plenty of displine as well.

With all your insults I still have not 1) Become in anyway irritated, or 2) threatened you in anyway, I simply stated that certain white belts would take out supaduck which they easily could.

As, I come here asking for advice, I want advice not insults. Those who made insults in anyway shape or form are immature pathetic pieces of **** that don't deserve life. Your attempts to lower my status in attempts to heighten your own are extremely laughable. But, supaduck, gio, kingfreitas, gloverlord, and ryanspaulding, you will always be pathetic pieces of **** that will never amount to anything or live up to any of my accomplishments, to put it simply, you have nothing to live for. I know your type, I've analyzed many people like you doing a co-op for a profiler, your all the same.

ferocity
05-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Here is the story. I haven't boxed since Russia. And now that I started again, I've been training doing fine. I also acquired first degree black belts in TKD, HKD, and Karate, also with some other belts in kung fu (red shash lol), and im 2 belts from Black in Ryukyu Kenpo.

I recently was suspended from my boxing club for three months. In the ring, I was boxing this guy, and I began losing badly, instincts took over and I gave him a nice heel kick to the face. And, someone he broke his collar bone as well. Not important.

Should I stop boxing and continue with my martial arts or attempt to continue boxing. I enjoy boxing but my primal instincts take over.

if in a danger situation you start kicking then that is dangerous for you and your oppoent, really tough decision, get tougher sparring and see how your react in sparring

Dye
05-05-2006, 10:46 PM
jsut dont do anything like that agian, and keep boxing

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah man, thats not primal instinct thats a ***** who wont play by the rules. You karate guys are supposed to be able to keep your cool under fire arent you. But the difference between karate and boxing is that in karate you get hit once they call point and you regroup and take the scratch line again. In boxing you eat one then another. Instinct for a true fighter who is composed would be to hit the ****er to get him off of you, not kick him in the face. You do that in the wrong gym and they will find you in an alley inside of numerous garbage bags. Kicking in the face in the boxing ring. You are garbage and probably belong in one of those bags.

No respect for loser,
Rockin' :boxing:

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
I once had respect for Rockin, but it turns out he isn't anything special, you have nothing, you are nothing, and you will always be nothing. You got no where with your career, making you another one of those pathetic pieces of crap I talk about. However in my life to date I have accomplished more than you did, and more than you ever will.

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Where is your home? City state or country.

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Canada, London, if you want to come, you can come to my dojo on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Mon & Fri its Black Arts Military Defense training in London Ontario, thursday and tuesday its Security Training solutions in West Lorne.

Dye
05-05-2006, 11:21 PM
my primal instict is to fight by the rules i have never thrown a foul or anything in my life, it maybe your instict but not anyone elses,

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Canada, London, if you want to come, you can come to my dojo on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Mon & Fri its Black Arts Military Defense training in London Ontario, thursday and tuesday its Security Training solutions in West Lorne.

You are a sharp little marble arent ya? You dont get it do you. This is a boxing site, we eat, sleep, drink and live boxing. I say forget your dojo, in this ring we fight with fists. You want to roll, london is not too far from Detroit. I remember a long ride in the van and fighting at an ice rink. Whats you got? You got a car? Ill help you with the gas. You got da nads? Lemme know :hail:

Dye
05-05-2006, 11:23 PM
if you were in a boxing gym of course you would be kicked out, if you did damage to him with that kick to the face wictch i am thinking you did, i would think they could press charges? but i dont know

SovietExpress
05-05-2006, 11:26 PM
they can't press charges we all had to sign waivers when we joined, no one is liable. I dont need gas money, I make more money than you. First off, I can't drive to detroit because im on call. So, I ask you the question do you "got da balls"

Southpaw16
05-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Kicking someone when you are getting beaten up in the ring shows only one thing, cowardice. Yeah you can go on talking about how none of us will ever amount to anything from some supposed research you did for a profiler, but you are still a coward regardless of how many black belts you have. You were getting your ass kicked and you weren't man enough to deal with it so you decided to pull an illegal move that the guy was not expecting, to save your ego.

You talk about how people have primal instincts, which are instincts to survive. That only counts in a life or death situation. You did what you did because you are a coward, not because of primal instincts, you were not in danger of dying, only in danger of getting your little ego damaged. And Rockin1 is right, there are many gyms where you would get stabbed for pulling that type of ****, and that is a fact.

SovietExpress
05-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Stabbed, thats laughable. Unless the person shanks me in the back while im distracted that will never happen. Black Arts Society has done knife fighting work with the CIA and we have beaten the CIA in tournaments before. With a knife in my hands I could drop an entire gym of boxers about 28 or so, no contest. Master Gus Michalik of black-arts-society.com the teacher in london could drop an entire class of 28 professional heavy weight boxers with his bare hands, without closing his hands into a fist once. Boxing is nothing. I could kill any boxer instantly, any boxer, I have the papers and the registration to back me up, and Gus to confirm.

So, if I ever got into a street fight, if I hit the guy first , I would easily be in jail for 3 years given the proper circumstances, just because of what I know.

Thats why I don't fight over than in a professional environment. Its not just a boxing gym I go to, the teacher also teaches TKD but he sucks at it. I know more than him and he is 3rd degree.

oliverlt
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM
it isn't cheating, no rules where established it wasn't a sanctioned fight. I have plenty of displine as well.

With all your insults I still have not 1) Become in anyway irritated, or 2) threatened you in anyway, I simply stated that certain white belts would take out supaduck which they easily could.

As, I come here asking for advice, I want advice not insults. Those who made insults in anyway shape or form are immature pathetic pieces of **** that don't deserve life. Your attempts to lower my status in attempts to heighten your own are extremely laughable. But, supaduck, gio, kingfreitas, gloverlord, and ryanspaulding, you will always be pathetic pieces of **** that will never amount to anything or live up to any of my accomplishments, to put it simply, you have nothing to live for. I know your type, I've analyzed many people like you doing a co-op for a profiler, your all the same.

If it wasnt against the rules why did you get suspended
How can you have so many belts but no discipline
How can you take out 28 boxers with a knife but get your ass handed to you by one.
You're a nurse nuff said about that focker
you say that you box for sport not pro or amatuer, well where I'm from that only leaves sparing, which means you prop need more work if you havent had a fight.
In closing "All your base are belong to us"

SlightlyStoopid
05-06-2006, 12:22 AM
LOL he's just a martial arts dork, i've seen plenty guys say stupid **** like "I can kill someone in 57 ways with my bare hands" and all that stupid stuff, but then get their asses handed to them in a real fight. Martial Arts is just show, it doesn't teach you anything about fighting or being tough, go watch karate kid you poser. Oh i'm sorry, you Man Nurse. LOL

Southpaw16
05-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Stabbed, thats laughable. Unless the person shanks me in the back while im distracted that will never happen. Black Arts Society has done knife fighting work with the CIA and we have beaten the CIA in tournaments before. With a knife in my hands I could drop an entire gym of boxers about 28 or so, no contest. Master Gus Michalik of black-arts-society.com the teacher in london could drop an entire class of 28 professional heavy weight boxers with his bare hands, without closing his hands into a fist once. Boxing is nothing. I could kill any boxer instantly, any boxer, I have the papers and the registration to back me up, and Gus to confirm.

So, if I ever got into a street fight, if I hit the guy first , I would easily be in jail for 3 years given the proper circumstances, just because of what I know.

Thats why I don't fight over than in a professional environment. Its not just a boxing gym I go to, the teacher also teaches TKD but he sucks at it. I know more than him and he is 3rd degree.

28 heavyweight boxers with your bare hands, that my friend, is laughable. If your that much of a blatant lier I wonder if you are even a nursing student or if you even have any of those belts. Haha, we have a real life Jackie Chan.

oliverlt
05-06-2006, 12:27 AM
LOL he's just a martial arts dork, i've seen plenty guys say stupid **** like "I can kill someone in 57 ways with my bare hands" and all that stupid stuff, but then get their asses handed to them in a real fight. Martial Arts is just show, it doesn't teach you anything about fighting or being tough, go watch karate kid you poser. Oh i'm sorry, you Man Nurse. LOL

Martial doesnt translate if you aren't fight another martial artist, that way most karate people get their ass handed to them in a street fight

Oh and to answer your question dont quit boxing, just quit life.

Southpaw16
05-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Also, you say boxing is nothing, and you just admitted that you were getting your ass kicked in a boxing ring.

mgkirkpatrick
05-06-2006, 12:46 AM
lol i bet the way u got your ass kicked in boxing is nothing on the way you are getting your ass kicked in here.

Southpaw16
05-06-2006, 12:50 AM
oh wait, here comes a post about we are all jealous of Mr. Focker's success and we are only putting him down because we are all homeless, as indicated by his work for the profiler.

LoftyDog
05-06-2006, 02:55 AM

Wow...I know what would be a good thing for you to start training in but after that I just can't take you seriously.

Pugnacious_Z
05-06-2006, 08:59 AM
sovietexpress u fukin girl. you kicked that guy in the face coz of a way out of the ring you fukin *****. do that **** to me and i wud take those gloves off and give u one to the chin ***get. and shut the **** up with "my master can take on 28 heavyweight boxers with bare hands". your master cant take on 28 pre-schoolers and hes probably never had a fight in his life and lives in theory land and hes probably over 60yrs old. i bet u were bullied in school

Southpaw Stinger
05-06-2006, 09:10 AM
i bet u were bullied in school

hehe he still gets bullied now im thinking.

The guy is a joke - 28 pro heavyweight boxers and he thinks he could beat em all with his bare hands!
He's a martial arts nerd who's going to get killed one day if he pisses off the wrong person to their face.

SovietExpress
05-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Don't worry your lack of intelligence doesn't bother me. You are all too ignorant and ****y to realize when you have lost. None of you could ever in your lives defeat me in a real fight. Master Gus Michalik is not 60 years old. He has been in fights. He is in the military, and now he trains many of their soldiers. if you go to black-arts-society.com you will know. but until then go back to your videogames.

Pugnacious_Z
05-06-2006, 09:35 AM
your talking like your real disciplined and all but you know ur a *****y nerd whos probably screaming in his room right now. go kill urself

Southpaw Stinger
05-06-2006, 09:47 AM
but until then go back to your videogames.

Looking at your sig I think you only play video games...

Pugnacious_Z
05-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Looking at your sig I think you only play video games...

hahha, good comeback

supaduck
05-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Don't worry your lack of intelligence doesn't bother me. You are all too ignorant and ****y to realize when you have lost. None of you could ever in your lives defeat me in a real fight. Master Gus Michalik is not 60 years old. He has been in fights. He is in the military, and now he trains many of their soldiers. if you go to black-arts-society.com you will know. but until then go back to your videogames.

I think it's you who has lost. Did you really expect us not to think you were ****ing cunt for doing a *****y thing like that? You claim none of us could ever defeat you in a real fight right after calling us ****y and ignorant... jesus christ...

p.s with all your martial arts training, reflexes, talent and experience, I though a lowly boxer would have been no problem for you.

Rockin'
05-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Soviet Express,

I most certainly have da nadz!!! OlyLts racoon has nothin' on me man. I showed it in the professional ring, on television and in large professional arenas. Im in boxing rec and have a resume from the amatuer days.

Yes, I got da nads, but I no longer have the patience to listen to your babble. Soooooo, dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

I know, I know, you would handle 28 doors with no problem while eating your bowl of cookie crisp in the morning. You da man, LMFAO!!!!

Soviet Express sez, "I must break you...." and I say that I must ignore you.

:moon: See ya in da movies, Rockin' :boxing:

oliverlt
05-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Soviet Express,

I most certainly have da nadz!!! OlyLts racoon has nothin' on me man.

Just for the record Rockin doesnt teabag the lady's he potato sacks them!

Aren't you in Canada. Doesn't canada just have a platoon for an army. Pretty tough guy huh

supaduck
05-06-2006, 01:23 PM
In conclusion, gg posting here sovietexpress.

DarkSpyder
05-06-2006, 01:57 PM
If it wasnt against the rules why did you get suspended
How can you have so many belts but no discipline
How can you take out 28 boxers with a knife but get your ass handed to you by one.
You're a nurse nuff said about that focker
you say that you box for sport not pro or amatuer, well where I'm from that only leaves sparing, which means you prop need more work if you havent had a fight.
In closing "All your base are belong to us"

Karma for the observation. That's some funny ****.

Southpaw16
05-06-2006, 03:39 PM

I'm sure they take hand to hand combat very seriously in the military, especially with the guns they carry and all. Plus we are talking about the Canadian military, so don't go talking about him like he is a US Army Ranger or Delta Force or something. Canadian soldiers could easily go an entire career without being in a combat situation. Of course, even someone in Delta Force wouldn't claim the completely ridiculous things that your saying.

LoftyDog
05-06-2006, 05:42 PM

1. I did go to that website...wasn't impressed. 2. "lack of intelligence' What are you talking about? 3. We don't care if our 'lack of intelligence' bothers you or not. 4. Gus did full contact TKD for four years? What was his record?

Malik
05-06-2006, 06:44 PM
what kinda ***** kicks a ***** in his face? You are lame and not trill at all you disgust me.

armani_model
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
First I would remove that huge ****ing sig so we can read your posts properly then I would continue in martial arts because you can't be doing **** like that if you are going to box seriously.

lmao!!! im gna giv you good karma for that!!

USA4LIFE
05-06-2006, 07:18 PM

How the **** did you come up with 28, why not make it 30.
And you kicking someone in the face in a boxing match shows how much you lack in concentration and discipline which are very important things to have in boxing and in martial arts, you should have known that. I so totally believe that you can beat 28 ppl in a row :rolleyes:, and thats cool but cmon dude, absolutly yes quite boxing if you can't control yourself. For someone with as much martial arts training and ability as you have bruce lee, you should have handled yourself a lot better.

SovietExpress
05-06-2006, 07:22 PM
I dont know Gus's record. I could ask him next time I see him. 28 is our class size, I've defeated each member in the class one by one. Gus has done it all at once.

And im not trying to justify what I did was right, it was wrong and I know that..........just in case that was the idea you where getting.

Dye
05-06-2006, 07:42 PM
did you beat them by kneeing them in the face?

LoftyDog
05-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Gus beat 28 students all at the same time, that is hard to believe. How come he didn't fight you? And how does 28 students at your school translate to 28 professional heavyweight boxers?

SovietExpress
05-06-2006, 09:28 PM
I didn't knee them in the face, I used knockout points or pressure points that I hit. Nothing major like lung 20 would be the most that I would do that thats a 10 minute knock out max, but mostly I used pressure points which just hurt like a mother when they are striked with an open palm at an upward 45 degree angle. They hurt so much you won't be able to fight.

Gus fought me 1 vs 1 and I got worked. Blackbelts don't participate in the all on thing, its mostly just to let the lower belts learn some lessons. And each person in our school at white belt has the capacity to easily knock out a heavyweight boxer with knockout points. Combined with Gus's speed, it adds up.

SovietExpress
05-06-2006, 09:28 PM
I didn't knee them in the face, I used knockout points or pressure points that I hit. Nothing major like lung 20 would be the most that I would do that thats a 10 minute knock out max, but mostly I used pressure points which just hurt like a mother when they are striked with an open palm at an upward 45 degree angle. They hurt so much you won't be able to fight.

Gus fought me 1 vs 1 and I got worked. Blackbelts don't participate in the all on thing, its mostly just to let the lower belts learn some lessons. And each person in our school at white belt has the capacity to easily knock out a heavyweight boxer with knockout points. Combined with Gus's speed, it adds up.

yrrej
05-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Every venue has rules. If you can't follow the rules, you should quit sports altogether. Belts don't mean sh*t.....

Rockin'
05-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Every venue has rules. If you can't follow the rules, you should quit sports altogether. Belts don't mean sh*t.....

Great words!

Soviet Dislex,

If you would just admitt that it was a fricken' disgrace to have kicked a man in the face during a boxing match we could all just forget about it and move on.

Kid Achilles
05-07-2006, 02:01 AM
WTF is this "ten minute knockout max" bull****. You can't predict how long you can knock someone out for with a certain technique, or even that any technique is guaranteed to knock someone out. This thread is silly.

LoftyDog
05-07-2006, 02:38 AM

Man you are rediculous. Lets just say I bought that crap you were saying, just because you know where to hit someone doesn't mean you will be able to hit them. What makes you think some random white belt will have the speed and timing to hit them? Or to actually take a hit from a boxer?

Pugnacious_Z
05-07-2006, 03:30 AM
dis guy is a fukin retard and is delusional, sovietexpress, ill whoop ur ass man. stop watching the bruce lee movies

Piggu
05-07-2006, 03:32 AM

That sounds prety kick ass. Be sure to do that if you ever get a fight on TV. :D People will be like, "Whoa!!! Who's that bad ass Russian?!" :D

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 05:26 AM
He's a martial arts nerd, he'd get the **** knocked out of him on the streets.

mgkirkpatrick
05-07-2006, 05:29 AM
lmao martial arts people are funny as hell.. they actually believe that 'my master could take on the US army and win' type bull****. why doesnt one of these mr miyagi types step into the ufc or even prize fighting and win millions?

JDizzle79
05-07-2006, 07:57 AM
lmao martial arts people are funny as hell.. they actually believe that 'my master could take on the US army and win' type bull****. why doesnt one of these mr miyagi types step into the ufc or even prize fighting and win millions?

not everything is about money to certain people...thats why they are refered to as master...having mastered many aspects in life, including the ugliness of greed that comsumes you, sir. Next question.

Pugnacious_Z
05-07-2006, 08:04 AM
not everything is about money to certain people...thats why they are refered to as master...having mastered many aspects in life, including the ugliness of greed that comsumes you, sir. Next question.

get ur head out of ur ass and get real

JDizzle79
05-07-2006, 08:06 AM
get ur head out of ur ass and get real

the purpose of this post was what? to look e-cool? well, e-shut the **** up and stop e-stalking me you e-*****

mgkirkpatrick
05-07-2006, 08:17 AM

what a croc. u think master gus and nurse wendy could rip it up on the ufc only they dont like money? what about the squillion other black belt kung fu bob wanna bes?

supaduck
05-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Yeah I hate martial arts nerds who think they can break someone's neck with one karate chop... And i've heard all that "my sensei is seriously dangerous" bull**** from all of them i've met...

SovietExpress
05-07-2006, 11:06 AM
I don't have a sensei, I have a Master, they are tottally different. If you would read the UFC rules and not be a total dumbass you would know that black arts military defense training students are not allowed to use their knowledge in the octagon.

I'll admit it was disgracful to kick the guy in the face only because it was boxing and not any other form of sparring that I do.

And its an approximation. The knockout point galbladder 20* i said lung 20 its actually galbladder 20 and the other one is lung 5. Thats not the point. What it does is it instantly lowers or raises blood pressure therefore shocking the system and causes the person to go unconscious. It will take that person no more than 10 minutes for their system to recover from that shock and blood pressure to return to normal. You should've done some research before speaking Achilles.

SovietExpress
05-07-2006, 11:07 AM
And as for breaking someones neck with a single karate chop.........don't talk....that was stupid.......even you could break someones neck more easily than that. And there is no such thing as a karate chop, its called a strike, once again ignorant people.

Rockin'
05-07-2006, 11:22 AM
There is no karate chop and there is no SovietExpress. Its all made up.

Rockin'

SovietExpress
05-07-2006, 11:26 AM
are you trying to say that I do not exist?

Rockin'
05-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Not in our world you dont.

Rockin'

supaduck
05-07-2006, 11:51 AM
And as for breaking someones neck with a single karate chop.........don't talk....that was stupid.......even you could break someones neck more easily than that. And there is no such thing as a karate chop, its called a strike, once again ignorant people.

You think you're above us all because you do martial arts? Anyone can learn martial arts and become a goddamn blackbelt just based on what they can do to a stationary target. Thats why you probably suck at boxing... It's actual fighting.

supaduck
05-07-2006, 11:54 AM
http://www.black-arts-society.com/images/rotating/4.jpg

hey looks its a picture of "Black arts society" members... I know which one sovietexpress is.. he's the guy 5 in from the left.

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 12:01 PM
You think you're above us all because you do martial arts? Anyone can learn martial arts and become a goddamn blackbelt just based on what they can do to a stationary target. Thats why you probably suck at boxing... It's actual fighting.

I've seen Blackbelts in terrible shape and can barely make a fist right!

SovietExpress
05-07-2006, 12:02 PM
actually thats Gus, the short guy, and he would easily take out any of you

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 12:04 PM
actually thats Gus, the short guy, and he would easily take out any of you

I'd be able to flatten that guy with my little finger.......

SovietExpress
05-07-2006, 12:06 PM
lmao, by that time you get off a punch on him you would be out cold, he is faster than any of you

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 12:19 PM
lmao, by that time you get off a punch on him you would be out cold, he is faster than any of you

I can turn off the light in my room and get in bed before the room goes dark!

Rockin'
05-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Gus NUTHUGGER squared!!!!!

LoftyDog
05-07-2006, 01:12 PM
How do you know Gus could take any of us, you don't know any of us? I think a pretty good reflection of a trainer is his students so if he is anything like you he is a joke.

SovietExpress
05-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I sent this to Gus and he laughed at you all and how pathetic you all are.

He also challenges all of you, as many as you want to fight him all at once, if you have the balls to do it, come to the dojo on a monday for friday from 7-9 so you can get your asses handed to you.

NaThBoiii
05-07-2006, 01:27 PM
I'd kick anyones ass you know and I know. So please leave and get rid of that big ass signature.

LoftyDog
05-07-2006, 01:29 PM
You're getting your ass handed to you so you kick a guy in a boxing match and we are pathetic? How does that work out?

RyanSpaulding
05-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Dude. For any of us to believe ANY of the **** you say...

Explain how if you could take us all out, that one lone boxer whooped your ass in sparring that you mentally cracked and used an illegal move.

Someone who has ANY sort of intelligence knows the 2 statements cannot co-exist. You cant say I can take out 28 people and then profess to us how you were owned by one solo sparring boxer.

warriorsingh84'
05-07-2006, 02:31 PM
funny thing is this guy just showed up on this site about a month ago and already fuked himself over...sad.

supaduck
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
He calls people 2000 miles away out, he's got big balls.. lol
that little *** midget gus probably couldn't punch ****. if he was anywhere near as good a fighter as you say he is, why isn't he remotely famous?

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 03:06 PM
He calls people 2000 miles away out, he's got big balls.. lol
that little *** midget gus probably couldn't punch ****. if he was anywhere near as good a fighter as you say he is, why isn't he remotely famous?

I think he should post a video of Gus fighting so I can decide whether or not to fly over there and knock him out!

Better yet he could post a video of Gus fighting 28 pro heavyweight boxers...

Southpaw16
05-07-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't have a sensei, I have a Master, they are tottally different. If you would read the UFC rules and not be a total dumbass you would know that black arts military defense training students are not allowed to use their knowledge in the octagon.

I'll admit it was disgracful to kick the guy in the face only because it was boxing and not any other form of sparring that I do.

And its an approximation. The knockout point galbladder 20* i said lung 20 its actually galbladder 20 and the other one is lung 5. Thats not the point. What it does is it instantly lowers or raises blood pressure therefore shocking the system and causes the person to go unconscious. It will take that person no more than 10 minutes for their system to recover from that shock and blood pressure to return to normal. You should've done some research before speaking Achilles.

Throat strikes or any direct grabbing of the throat, eye, or mouth would not be permitted in the octagon, so that is partially true, which is probably some of your "black arts training". However anything else would be permitted, and there is nothing against pressure point manipulation if it is not to those areas, or the crotch for that matter.

supaduck
05-07-2006, 03:27 PM
I think he should post a video of Gus fighting so I can decide whether or not to fly over there and knock him out!

Ah but he wouldn't be able to... he'd get 3 years in jail, just because of what he knows....

lol

LoftyDog
05-07-2006, 07:31 PM
I believe Soviet Express. Lets be honest, according to him, he has 3 black belts 2 other belts in different martial arts! That alone is enough to convince me. Not to mention he is a nurse so even if you could hurt him he would just heal himself, but you probably couldnt hurt him anyway. So what if one boxer was destroying him to the point where his "primal instincts" it still makes total sense that he could take on 28 heavyweights in a row. Apperently, 1 white belt in the black arts (cue scary music) could take out one heavyweight fighter and we know this because its just plain common sense. He took out 28 white belts so that means he could take out 28 heavyweights in a row. See!?!? Even if one of those heavyweights was named Golota I bet he could withstand a 3 punch combo to the balls because his are made of steel. Plus he is trained by his comrade Gus who took on those same 28 people at the same time and took them all out. So now you must think, either him and Gus are untouchable or those 28 people that Gus himself trained are really bad, and I think the conclusion is obvious. I'm sorry for doubting you Soviet and I'm sorry to say I think you should quit boxing because you are just too good for it. :rolleyes:

USA4LIFE
05-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I believe Soviet Express. Lets be honest, according to him, he has 3 black belts 2 other belts in different martial arts! That alone is enough to convince me. Not to mention he is a nurse so even if you could hurt him he would justE heal himself, but you probably couldnt hurt him anyway. So what if one boxer was destroying him to the point where his "primal instincts" it still makes total sense that he could take on 28 heavyweights in a row. Apperently, 1 white belt in the black arts (cue scary music) could take out one heavyweight fighter and we know this because its just plain common sense. He took out 28 white belts so that means he could take out 28 heavyweights in a row. See!?!? Even if one of those heavyweights was named Golota I bet he could withstand a 3 punch combo to the balls because his are made of steel. Plus he is trained by his comrade Gus who took on those same 28 people at the same time and took them all out. So now you must think, either him and Gus are untouchable or those 28 people that Gus himself trained are really bad, and I think the conclusion is obvious. I'm sorry for doubting you Soviet and I'm sorry to say I think you should quit boxing because you are just too good for it. :rolleyes:

LMAO, good stuff Dog, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LoftyDog again"

Hey Soviet you haven't explained to us yet how you could beat 28 in a fight but be getting your ass kicked bad in a sparring match that you kick him in the face. Where's your explination?

Pugnacious_Z
05-08-2006, 02:51 AM
this is fukin worse than bruce lee nuthuggers, ur a fukin joke mate. do u call strikes to the neck and eyes the "black arts" or sumthing, any1 can do dat, u dont need 12 belts for that

supaduck
05-08-2006, 12:10 PM
He's been too thoroughly owned to reply to us :P

mgkirkpatrick
05-08-2006, 12:34 PM
He's been too thoroughly owned to reply to us :P

careful master gus being so amazing can probably sense where u r at all times and will come beat the **** out of u. o and your 27 best friends

Lucky466
05-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Hopefully this dude has stopped posting cause man first of all I dont care who you are or what you know there is no one alive who could beat 28 people all at once. **** man unless you are really ****ing good I dont see one man beating more than 2 or 3 at a time. Man I live in toronto ontario and if you want to prove it I can get 6 or 7 buddies of mine who have no fight training we'll go at you and we'll see what happens.

oliverlt
05-08-2006, 11:42 PM
careful master gus being so amazing can probably sense where u r at all times and will come beat the **** out of u. o and your 27 best friends

If you can see master gus, he can see you. If you can't see master gus you may be only seconds away from death.

LoftyDog
05-09-2006, 04:14 AM
Master Gus Vs. Chuck Norris...who wins?
I heard that Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean. But I also heard Gus took on 28 professional heavyweight boxers at the same time blindfolded...and also there was a amature light flyweight!
Its a tough one...

mgkirkpatrick
05-09-2006, 08:33 AM
master gus can even dance
http://www.break.com/index/evolutiondance.html
observe.

Rockin'
05-09-2006, 11:00 AM
The martial Arts are supposed to build character, pride and dignity with in young men. What the F**K happened to you Soviet One?

You said that Master Gus laughed when you showed him what we wrote. If you would have shown him what you wrote he probably would have been embarresed.

supaduck
05-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah, embarassed that he trained you to be such a f.aggot...

mini_tyson
05-10-2006, 08:24 AM

thats a **** go wot u did i wish u tried that on me. If thats the only way u can defend ur self by kicking then stick 2 it theres no use doin something if ur **** at it.

Dempseyistheman
05-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey, this turned out to be one of the funnier threads I've read on this forum. :D

Dempseyistheman
05-15-2006, 02:57 PM
What happened to Soviet Express anyway? I haven't seen him pop up since reading this thread?

Manfredo Jr
05-15-2006, 03:26 PM

lmao u kicked him in the face hahahahahaha i find tht so ****ing funny lmao!!!!

The Coagulator
05-16-2006, 11:09 AM
The martial Arts are supposed to build character, pride and dignity with in young men. What the F**K happened to you Soviet One?

You said that Master Gus laughed when you showed him what we wrote. If you would have shown him what you wrote he probably would have been embarresed.

I can sum this up in a couple sentences...anyone who feels they need to defend themselves like the soviet did tells me 2 things..1. true bad ass mother ****ers never brag...they have no need to REGARDLESS of the situation and 2. this guy is a punk *****...the end...any more discussion is a waste of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{BiOhAzArD}
05-16-2006, 11:19 AM
you probably kicked the guy cos you do marshal arts focus on one thing that will make it better ether marshal arts or boxing doing both is kinda stupid cos you will get mixed in between them but no i don't think you should stop boxing just try and learn to stop kicking people and do your best even if you lose :boxing:

SovietExpress
05-18-2006, 05:58 PM
It is because I am a champion!

mgkirkpatrick
05-18-2006, 10:31 PM
a champion sausage smoker

LoftyDog
05-19-2006, 04:09 AM

There are pages of him getting owned and thats what he comes back with? Oh well, didn't think he would ever come back so I guess we can at least make fun of him some more.

fitz1888
05-19-2006, 04:34 PM
a champion sausage smoker

Priceless.
SovietExpress = Class A Sausage Smoker, i feel a new sign in name coming on.

SlightlyStoopid
05-19-2006, 05:57 PM
At what? Getting owned in the ring? :D

tDeL999
05-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Primal instincts, thats ****in bull****. You were loosing so you ****ing kicked him. Normally id never tell anyone to quit boxing, but holy **** you should be kicked out of boxing! Plus youll forever be remember as that ***** that kicked someone in the face. So for your own sake, QUIT and go back to martial arts

Mr_Furious
05-24-2006, 05:24 AM
Hi Guys.

I would just like to clear a few things up. I have been training in martial arts for a number of years now and am currently training with the Black Arts Society in Australia. Having recently met Gus at the beginning of the year I can assure you that he is an extraordinarily skilled and knowledgeble master artist. his experience training people from all walks of life, including many from military and police backgrounds, coupled with his studies in neuroscience, does make him a truly unique instructor capable of explaining the realities of pressure point fighting in a no-nonsense way. and i assure you, once you pull away from the traditional asian nomencleture, the use of pressure points can be explained scientifically. there isn't anything mysterious about it e.g. soviet express referred to Gall Bladder 20, which sits at a point on the spine that is directly above a nerve cluster that, when struck, stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system. For those interested in the science behind pressure point fighting, i refer you to Dr. Michael Kelly's book: "Death Touch: The Science Behind the Legend of Dim-Mak".

to a point i can understand soviet's pride. BAS does not train for sports but rather attempts to prepare its members for real situations. that being said, it does not necessarily mean that any bas student could own anyone on the street, or in a ring for that matter. it does mean that (and because of the nature of military unarmed combat) BAS can be taught to a complete novice and train them to a reasonable proficiency quite quickly. whether theyd be to ktfo 28 alis is certainly contentious BUT the response drills and reliance on gross body movements and muscle memory are very very effective, especially for people who can't dedicate their entire life to martial arts.

as part of my crosstraining i occassionally train in boxing, sparring with different people. often i get my ass handed to me and that is why i do it, because i honestly believe that you need to be humbled before you can move on. just because i may be able to dominate a boxer in a grappling match or in a knife-fighting situation, does not mean that i can't learn anything from training with them as we all have different specialties and no one person can be the best at everything. AND, like i think Rockin mentioned, boxing trains you to be confident in taking a punch, which even though everyone would choose to avoid it, is ultimately inevitable. a lifetime of knowledge is useless if you get knocked out in the first 5 seconds. in the words of Bas Rutten: "when you're out...GOD knows what they'd do to you".

In short I would like to apologise for the misunderstanding and wish everyone on here the best of luck in their training and life. Rockin', i certainly hope you do make it down to london, ontario, so that you can meet gus in person and check out his style of fighting. soviet express, good luck with the training. i'll be heading up to london in june/july for 3 weeks to train with you guys, and i'll prob be staying with steve. hope to see you then and hopefully we can get some training in together.

Cheers
Ian

mgkirkpatrick
05-24-2006, 11:00 AM
smells like bull****. what a coincidence a guy comes in and makes one post..

LoftyDog
05-24-2006, 04:11 PM
The issue doesn't focus on the black arts society and their trainning methods. It first started off with Soviet Express being a ****tard and kicking someone in the face in boxing, then trying to defend it by saying the didn't actually say you couldnt kick...in BOXING. Then he trys to say he could take on 28 heavyweight boxers in a row, and Gus could take on 28 at the same time, this based on the presumption that 1 white belt in BAS could take on a heavyweight boxer. Where that comes from I have we have no clue. In addition, there is the the fact that Soviet Express said he trained in different martial arts for years but can get taken out by 1 boxer in sparring to the point where his " primal instincts" kick in, but can take on 28 boxers in a row. Ok "Mr_Furious?"

Mr_Furious
05-25-2006, 01:06 AM
The issue doesn't focus on the black arts society and their trainning methods. It first started off with Soviet Express being a ****tard and kicking someone in the face in boxing, then trying to defend it by saying the didn't actually say you couldnt kick...in BOXING. Then he trys to say he could take on 28 heavyweight boxers in a row, and Gus could take on 28 at the same time, this based on the presumption that 1 white belt in BAS could take on a heavyweight boxer. Where that comes from I have we have no clue. In addition, there is the the fact that Soviet Express said he trained in different martial arts for years but can get taken out by 1 boxer in sparring to the point where his " primal instincts" kick in, but can take on 28 boxers in a row. Ok "Mr_Furious?"
ok man that's cool. like i said i train in australia so i haven't met soviet express yet but just wanted to get the point across that no one is taught in the society to take the piss out of boxing, in fact alot of us crosstrain in boxing/kickboxing too and that personally i have alot of respect for boxers.

cheers mate

Southpaw16
05-25-2006, 03:29 AM
ok man that's cool. like i said i train in australia so i haven't met soviet express yet but just wanted to get the point across that no one is taught in the society to take the piss out of boxing, in fact alot of us crosstrain in boxing/kickboxing too and that personally i have alot of respect for boxers.

cheers mate

good luck in your training, respect.

Southpaw Stinger
05-25-2006, 06:31 AM

Keep training man. And if/when you do meet soviet, give him a hook to the body from me!

Rockin'
05-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Keep training man. And if/when you do meet soviet, give him a hook to the body from me!

**** that, kick him square in the nadz and then tell him that you appologize, your primal instinct had just kicked in.

Southpaw Stinger
05-25-2006, 02:26 PM
**** that, kick him square in the nadz and then tell him that you appologize, your primal instinct had just kicked in.

Either way is good.

SovietExpress
05-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Ha, I doubt he would do that because some half brained weak ass chump of a boxer told him too

Rockin'
05-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Ha, I doubt he would do that because some half brained weak ass chump of a boxer told him too

You say that I am half brained yet you were the one kicking somebody in the face during a boxing match. You are one skilled motha Express!!! LMFAO!!!

Rockin'
05-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Bad Karma from the soviet ass-press. Dude, that hurts me man, I thought that we were all good. :D

05-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Just to clear things up... and to add on to what Mr.Furious said... SovietExpress is a 17 year-old named Alex. He has nothing to do with Black Arts he only wishes he could train with us. His other account is Alex.B which was banned and also he may have another account "YoungBoxer or Young_Boxer" on this site and on eastsid eboxing.com. He cannot fight worth ****, holds no belts in any styles (wait that’s a lie I think he has white belt in Tae Kwon Do from when he was a kid lol) and was born in St. Thomas, Ontario. I'll be sure to give him a shot to the body next time I see him.

I just hate when people who have no life have to come online and talk **** to others and create drama that is missing from their lives.

Alex has never talked to Grandmaster Gus or even seen a recent picture of him.

Also comparing Black Arts to boxing is like comparing soccer to basketball in the sense that they are two very different things. Black arts was developed for the special forces operations which were originally called "Black operations" this explains the origin of the name. It has since then evolved and has many applications; anti-terrorist, airline security, military close quarter combat and is taught to civilians.

The current grandmaster of black arts, Gus Michalik ,is the perfect example of the idea that looks can be deceiving. He has trained in many different styles before creating his own unique style. He also fought full contact Tae Kwon Do for 4 years. I’m not sure if Gus could take on 28 guys or whatever Mr. SovietExpress said but a major part of black arts is multiple opponents and there are videos of Gus taking out 4 attackers at once.

Another thing that was made fun of was the pressure points. SovietExpress has no idea what he is talking about as he is a fake. The points used in black arts are taken directly from Chinese acupuncture theory. This theory is used in another older martial art called Dim-Mak, and is used to heal people (Duh) so it is a little more complicated than “scratching someone in the eyes”. Techniques used may seem fake or ineffective but they are real and very effective. All of the knockout and kill techniques can be explained with modern medicine. Some of these points are illegal for use in tournament even the UFC doesn’t allow the use of gallbladder 20. So you boxers don’t really have to worry about this in the ring but on the street there are no rules.

SovietExpress, Alex.b and YoungBoxer are all the same person; Alex Matthew Baraniak. Alex wants to be a boxer apparently but gets others to fight his fights. He is the only child of a rich Polish couple. (Explains a lot)

Sadly he will do this again on another site or impersonate someone.

Don’t believe what I said?

Why would I make this **** up?

lefthooklacy11
05-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Haha, that's pretty funny if this is indeed true

How do you know so much about him though?

mgkirkpatrick
05-30-2006, 08:40 PM
lmao. funny ****

Southpaw Stinger
05-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Alex’s info:

Email:
alex_tayo_b@hotmail.com
Address:
466 Highview Dr
Saint Thomas, ON N5R 3T9
Phone:
(519) 637-6400 (I think you have to dial 00 or something before calling from the U.S.)

Geez man do you expect us to hunt him down or somthing?!?

Young_Boxer
05-30-2006, 09:20 PM
....WTF.....WHY WOULD YOU POST MY ADDRESS BRUNO. And im not soviet express get the mods to do an IP check or something I garuntee you im not him. And thats my address, although you mixed up a copy numbers, like my city, and my postal code, however the street is right, except I like in T.O. and that tottally isnt my postal code.

Young_Boxer
05-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Please stop owning yourself....your IP is a direct match with Soviet Express.

Southpaw Stinger
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM
This is getting kind of creepy.... Soviet Express could be watching us all right now - whoever he really is....

lefthooklacy11
05-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure, "Bruno"(321) may be Soviet, but why would he call himself a 17 year old kid then post young boxers info. Young Boxer could be Soviet too though and Bruno is someone who doesn't like him so he exposed him? Maybe it's all one person?

jason100x
05-30-2006, 09:48 PM
This is getting stranger by the minute, and to think, this thread started what? Two weeks ago or maybe even more!

Young_Boxer
05-30-2006, 09:48 PM
He called me a 17 year old kid, and hes one too, he isnt a nurse like he says, he LIES

Southpaw Stinger
05-30-2006, 10:07 PM
So who is really who and how do you all know each other and why do you all plot evil twisted things against each other all for the sake of the bizarre black arts society?

Young_Boxer
05-30-2006, 10:23 PM
I hate BAS, I am a boxer, hes jealous, I respect boxing.

bellilin
05-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Listen the up, no more bull **** anyone that has read alex's posts can see that alex.b, sovietexpress and young boxer are all the same ****ing person. read his posts in one of the things he is talking to himself sov says to alex.b "i got msn" then alex.b replies like 30 seconds later and this goes on. sov also gives alex.b his email account to make it seem more real and this is how we found out that alex is a ****ing attention whore before u start saying **** about bruno read alex.b's posts and sov's then u can see how connected they are dont believe this dumb ***** young_boxer should get ip banned because all he is gonna do is make new accounts and become new people and also how did yound boxer get in here so fast if he isnt sov? he just randomly clicked this thread and read his name on page 13? i dont think so. read it all before u say bruno is this dumb alex *****

Young_Boxer
05-30-2006, 10:36 PM
actually.....it was on the first page....because you and southpaw and others posted so it got bumped dumbass.....wow we all know that you and 321 are the same person and also sov, its funny how irrational your arguements are. if anyone is going to get IP banned it should be him, or both, because this is tottally off topic.

bellilin
05-30-2006, 10:48 PM
alex i think its time for u to make a new account anyone who reads this from the begining can clearly see your a ****ing attention whore who wants to live a secret life online. and also if bruno is sov why would he try to expose himself u ****ing moron face it your claimed affilation with the black arts society eventually pissed some people off who told me who exposed u that is the truth now go make a new ****ing accout and say u live in some other place and are an immigrant from trinidad or something people are now aware that young_boxer, sov, and alex.b (now banned) are all the same person and if they arent they can go and read all the posts by those people and then go to alex_tayo_b@hotmail.com's profile and see for themeselves its funny how this mother ****er wont stop here he will just keep pertending to be someone else

Young_Boxer
05-30-2006, 10:51 PM
alex i think its time for u to make a new account anyone who reads this from the begining can clearly see your a ****ing attention whore who wants to live a secret life online. and also if bruno is sov why would he try to expose himself u ****ing moron face it your claimed affilation with the black arts society eventually pissed some people off who told me who exposed u that is the truth now go make a new ****ing accout and say u live in some other place and are an immigrant from trinidad or something people are now aware that young_boxer, sov, and alex.b (now banned) are all the same person and if they arent they can go and read all the posts by those people and then go to alex_tayo_b@hotmail.com's profile and see for themeselves its funny how this mother ****er wont stop here he will just keep pertending to be someone else

bruno you this is like every two months on different forums I tell you about, and you do it just so i get banned cause your jealous , so please just leave.

Bonafide
05-30-2006, 10:53 PM
haha, can you imagined if that guy really did look like Drago.
What a dunce.

bellilin
05-30-2006, 11:01 PM
wow alex you pathetic piece of ****. guys ask the ****ing admin to prove this whole identity thing because i give up

if u dig deep enough u can find out the truth that alex is alex.b, sov, and young_boxer read what i said and what 321(not me even ask the admin to prove that one) said and u can see that alex is a fake and is gonna get his ass kicked in the near future

Mr. Ryan
05-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Damn, I really am not interested in any of this stuff. This dude just exposed someone as the alt of someone I don't know.

Rockin'
05-31-2006, 12:29 AM
asian, remember that guy that said he sparred in a boxing gym and kicked some one in the face? Thats the guy that they are talking about.

Mr. Ryan
05-31-2006, 12:38 AM
asian, remember that guy that said he sparred in a boxing gym and kicked some one in the face? Thats the guy that they are talking about.

Who got kicked in the face? I don't remember that. Ive seen body slamming, but never kicking in faces. :confused:

Rockin'
05-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Who got kicked in the face? I don't remember that. Ive seen body slamming, but never kicking in faces. :confused:

Yeah, this guy said that he was some kind of martial arts expert who joined a boxing gym and sparred. After stating that he could take out like 5-25 boxers at once by himself, he started getting his ass handed to him in a boxing ring and he said that he kicked the guy in the face. He called himself the soviet express back then.

LoftyDog
05-31-2006, 12:52 AM
What I dont get is why did express lie and say he was a nurse, if i was gonna lie about my job theres a **** load of other jobs I would lie about having on a boxing forum.

Rockin'
05-31-2006, 12:55 AM
he likes to help stitch the 25 boxers up that he beats up by himself. I think its part of a job securitie thing for him. If he keeps bustin' boxers up he will always have nursing work to do.

Mr. Ryan
05-31-2006, 01:19 AM
What I dont get is why did express lie and say he was a nurse, if i was gonna lie about my job theres a **** load of other jobs I would lie about having on a boxing forum.
I would be a cowboy or a cyborg or something.

LoftyDog
05-31-2006, 01:55 AM
I would be a cowboy or a cyborg or something.

I'm a **** star lol

BIGPOPPAPUMP
05-31-2006, 04:48 PM
This guy soviet express aka young boxer aka 321 aka who knows what else, has more alts on here than Juy Juy. The same direct rogers IP hitting all the names from the same computer.

Southpaw16
06-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Now to put the ultimate twist on all of this...

I am Master Gus Michaluk!!!!!!!!!

I have ordered this thread to start to illustrate the ultimate truth in the great martial arts I am one and one is all and all is one who are somebody all.

I go in peace.

mgkirkpatrick
06-01-2006, 02:19 AM
u should put it as your custom title lol. i would but i pimped mine out for the next month

bellilin
06-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Now to put the ultimate twist on all of this...

I am Master Gus Michaluk!!!!!!!!!

I have ordered this thread to start to illustrate the ultimate truth in the great martial arts I am one and one is all and all is one who are somebody all.

I go in peace.

It's Grandmaster Gus Michalik.

LoftyDog
06-01-2006, 08:05 PM
It's Grandmaster Gus Michalik.

Damn Gus, you don't even know your own title.

xshot13b
06-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Easy for you to say ryan...do you do anything besides boxing...I was in a tourney not to long ago...which i went on to win..I had trained for it for about two months (just boxing, no MMA, knife, stick, etc just boxing)..got in the ring and was killing this guy, had him in the corner...it was awesome...and my knee came up to his jaw...luckily I checked it before I hit him but still. when you train for combative situations..yeah instincts can take over. but i do agree with you..if your losing or winning you need to be stronger mentally and seperate sport from combative. but if you have never trained both you have no room to talk.

xshot13b
06-02-2006, 11:15 AM
I still back up my last post by after reading through the entire thread this guy catches me as a TOOL. He doesn't know ****, I train under one of the best and I have met guys that could take on professionals in a multiple attack but 28 is a little outrageous. But if this guy had any respect for his master he wouldn't run his mouth about him in such disrespect. And if he really is the level he is then he should be able to control it or he needs to be on a probation from fighting until he accomplishes such a mindset. My master recently trained a guy that went on overload. His mind wasn't able to control his "instincts" so my master refused him to fight until he could differ from situations. but those are situations that majority of us will never see. And just so you know. I have met a guy over 60 that if anyone on this site could hit him once i would be impressed. so be careful about that. And boxers are very vunerable against a properly trained MMA fighter for one reason. You guys don't nerve condition your legs and will get toasted on a kick to the shin or knee. Plus you think rules and not combative. Sorry not trying to piss anyone off just stating from all sides.

sleazyfellow
06-02-2006, 01:19 PM

sore loser, u better stop till sumone really messes u up when u go into ur anal insticts mode, if i got kicked id bite ur damn big toe off. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Southpaw16
06-03-2006, 12:44 AM
I think this thread should come to a close, simply because there has been soo much deception that it is obvious that this kicking incident never actually occurred.

yrrej
06-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Those aren't primal instincts, they are just conditioned respones, which you may never overcome entirely. The greatest kickboxer I ever knew, Cliff "Magic" Thomas, tried to box professionally late in his career, but was seemingly not able to make the transition, especially jabbing with the fist as opposed to the foot.

YB2
06-08-2006, 08:36 AM
crackheads

YB2
06-08-2006, 08:41 AM
I am Young_Boxer and SovietExpress. I am in no way affiliated with the Black Arts Society or Security Training Solutions.

Mr_Furious
06-08-2006, 09:30 AM
I completely agree this is ridiculous. I spoke to a couple of guys in canada about this and no one knows who this guy is, not even the instructors at Security Training Solutions, where he supposedly trains. 321 doesn't sound like the same guy he is very reasonable and articulate, much more so than all of sov's posts. i find this all very confusing...

M23
06-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Let me introduce myself. I’m one of the highest ranked member of the B.A.S and I would really like to know what going on here. I apologize to all of you on this forum for having to listen to Soviet Express bull****, thanks for making us look like fools moron.

I know Gus Michalik and I’ve known him for quit some time and he would never engage in such hyperbole. The idea that any human being could take on 28 men at the same time is laughable. None of our member would ever go around making such ridiculous claims.

In Bruno defense if you read both Bruno aka 321 post and then read soviet you can tell were dealing with two people. Take a look at how articulate 321 is compared to the childish rambling of Soviet express. If anyone has evidence to the contrary I’d like to have it brought to my attention.

Dye
06-25-2006, 08:04 PM

LOLORSKATES
06-25-2006, 08:31 PM
I always thought this thread was so ****ing ancient.

renren40
06-25-2006, 09:30 PM
IMO people kick when they start punching like a *****....

Hard Boiled HK
06-26-2006, 04:30 PM
bruno you this is like every two months on different forums I tell you about, and you do it just so i get banned cause your jealous , so please just leave.

If he does this to all the different forums you told him about, then why did you tell him about this one? He has obviously done this to you many times, according to what you said, and he's trying to get you banned. So tell us, why did you tell him about this forum?

Nacho_Analstain
06-26-2006, 08:55 PM
i think that if uve got the mental state 2 kick a boxer u should **** off straight away coz thats the mental state of a *****,on the other hand if u feel confident enough 2 carry on and think u can recover from that loss then u should do,ive not seen u fight im jus givvin advice,that kick definateley doesnt mean ur careers over,it could be a learnin step,but if u think ur gonna do it agen then finish it,coz u prolli wnt get meanin chances,bare in mind if that kick was good,u myt have sumthin 2 offer 2 the marcial arts section ;)

TheBronxBull
07-04-2006, 03:35 PM
i wanna see this ***** f@ggot throw a kick to tyson, then see what's up. oh, and i'd love to see gus try to fight toney. btw, those guys on bas.com look like little homos trying to be tough guys. they'd get owned in the streets.

PS you're a focker for being a male nurse, that's gay.

Bluto Blutarsky
07-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I just wanted to let this forum know that we are getting quite a laugh out of soviet expresses foolishness over at bullshido.

For those of you who don't know, bullshido is a site dedicated to rooting out the bull**** in martial arts.

I do see a lot of misconceptions about martial artists and guys like SE and crappy "mcdojos" are the reasons why they exist. I also don't like the disrespect given to other martial arts in this thread but don't blame anyone because the reasons these misconceptions exist is because of idiots that claim to be able to "clear a room of 28 people". The only way anyone is clearing a room with those odds is with an assault rifle.

I think it is very ****ed up that SE disobeyed the ruleset, it is also total bs saying that it was "a natural reaction" if that were true then everyone entering the UFC who trained in small joint manipulation would be breaking fingers.

First of all, I respect boxing (and it is a martial art too) but it does follow a limiting ruleset and if you incorporate ground fighting into the mix- then the rules change.

secondly, I think a lot of people take generic "karate" or crap TKD (etc.) and they aren't taught properly or they believe a false illusion that size doesn't matter.

Most guys that take a legit art realize this. My friends that have boxing experience (non pro or career) are some of the best fighters to train against for hands and hand speed.

Thirdly, there are schools that are very bad, that actually take away from generating power. if you have ever seen a bs karate class that tells you to keep your shoulders back and punch just with your arm (not hips not leg push, etc.) you loose power. Legit arts don't teach that kiddie karate crap.

Fourth, anyone who claims they could take out a professional fighter in any realm of fighting is an idiot. In order to be pro how much time do you put in? A hell of a lot of hours in the day. A person taking a martial art (besides boxing) should no more claim that they could whip tyson's ass than a "hobby" boxer should claim that they can whip Tim Sylvia ass.

Want to match Mosley vs. Huges or Tyson vs. Tito Ortiz and who would win in which ruleset? That we can debate sensibly.

Southpaw Stinger
07-13-2006, 03:25 PM
I just wanted to let this forum know that we are getting quite a laugh out of soviet expresses foolishness over at bullshido.

For those of you who don't know, bullshido is a site dedicated to rooting out the bull**** in martial arts.

I do see a lot of misconceptions about martial artists and guys like SE and crappy "mcdojos" are the reasons why they exist. I also don't like the disrespect given to other martial arts in this thread but don't blame anyone because the reasons these misconceptions exist is because of idiots that claim to be able to "clear a room of 28 people". The only way anyone is clearing a room with those odds is with an assault rifle.

I think it is very ****ed up that SE disobeyed the ruleset, it is also total bs saying that it was "a natural reaction" if that were true then everyone entering the UFC who trained in small joint manipulation would be breaking fingers.

First of all, I respect boxing (and it is a martial art too) but it does follow a limiting ruleset and if you incorporate ground fighting into the mix- then the rules change.

secondly, I think a lot of people take generic "karate" or crap TKD (etc.) and they aren't taught properly or they believe a false illusion that size doesn't matter.

Most guys that take a legit art realize this. My friends that have boxing experience (non pro or career) are some of the best fighters to train against for hands and hand speed.

Thirdly, there are schools that are very bad, that actually take away from generating power. if you have ever seen a bs karate class that tells you to keep your shoulders back and punch just with your arm (not hips not leg push, etc.) you loose power. Legit arts don't teach that kiddie karate crap.

Fourth, anyone who claims they could take out a professional fighter in any realm of fighting is an idiot. In order to be pro how much time do you put in? A hell of a lot of hours in the day. A person taking a martial art (besides boxing) should no more claim that they could whip tyson's ass than a "hobby" boxer should claim that they can whip Tim Sylvia ass.

Want to match Mosley vs. Huges or Tyson vs. Tito Ortiz and who would win in which ruleset? That we can debate sensibly.

Where do all these people come from?

Hard Boiled HK
07-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah, really. These people with 1 or 2 posts in their history just appears out of no where and post in this thread. Sounds like someone is signing up for multiple user names...

realheavyhands
07-13-2006, 11:59 PM
and I box for sport not as an amateur or pro.
you must not be very good with you hands to have to use your feet, try mma or ufc. vitali and wladamir were both champion kick boxers and the managed, you must be a medicore black belt

Boomshackalacka
07-16-2006, 11:40 PM

Dude,

Are you for real? You are a freaking POSER! I'm coming to your dojo the next time I pass through London to see your BS for myself first hand.

Did your mother not love you? You're lying. I don't think any of what you described actually happened. You're just one of those POSERS who goes online and makes outrageous claims while remaining anonymous and never having to back them up! If you're looking for attention, buy a cat. :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

Dye
07-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Dude,

Are you for real? You are a freaking POSER! I'm coming to your dojo the next time I pass through London to see your BS for myself first hand.

Did your mother not love you? You're lying. I don't think any of what you described actually happened. You're just one of those POSERS who goes online and makes outrageous claims while remaining anonymous and never having to back them up! If you're looking for attention, buy a cat. :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:
hahaha but i think he is already gone

Bluto Blutarsky
07-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Yeah, really. These people with 1 or 2 posts in their history just appears out of no where and post in this thread. Sounds like someone is signing up for multiple user names...

So post count = knowledge and experience and logic?

No, I actually created this account under the same name I post at at bullshido.com which is a martial arts site that picks out the bull****. bull**** like things that have been said in this thread. I'm not here to promote it though, but I couldn't resist posting when I read some of the posts. This ass was spewing crap that make non boxing fighters look bad, and its clowns like this that create misconceptions that every martial artist is about throwing "chi" balls and death touches. Guys who are really serious spar and train hard to fight full contact too.

I'm not the soviet express guy, and have been posting in other topics here. I'll be around, but not as much as I don't actively train in boxing and don't have designs set on a pro or amateur career. I'll probably be more in the current and upcoming fights discussions rather than technique.

Bull**** is bull****. and saying you can take out a room full of 28 guys alone is bull****. Unless maybe they are in the advanced stages of multiple sclerosis (sp).

Oh and this came up because there was a link to this forum in a topic discussing the validity of this "blackarts society" that this guy claims to train in. The forum looked good so I signed up.

icedog11
07-18-2006, 10:15 AM

And its an approximation. The knockout point galbladder 20* i d lung 20 its actually galbladder 20 and the other one is lung 5. Thats not the point. What it does is it instantly lowers or raises blood pressure therefore shocking the system and causes the person to go unconscious. It will take that person no more than 10 minutes for their system to recover from that shock and blood pressure to return to normal. You should've done some research before speaking Achilles.

LMFAO yes you are way to dangerous for the ufc or other mixed martial art competition this way you will never have actually fight. DIM MAK or wax on wax off IMHO

Stiv Rex
07-21-2006, 05:33 AM
this is a ****ing unbelievable thread, i cant believe all the **** that has been in here. i was laughing my ass off for awhile.
i think soviet and all the other new posters are the same guy. and i think that the guy is beyond retarded or full of ****, hes ****ing nuts. anybody who makes all that **** up and goes to that much trouble is ****ing nuts.
seriously, all that **** he said in the first place sounded like one of those little kids that lie nonstop, making up **** on the spot. "i have 15 belts in blah..blah.. back in russia...primal instincts...my dads a ninja...ive ****ed 1000 girls...im a secret agent" are you ****ing serious kid?
all that karate **** is goofy, those guys are nerds and that **** isnt real life. boxing is for men, real guys in the real world. soviet, take your fantasies someplace else

abdiel2k3
07-21-2006, 06:11 AM

u need to fight someone with worse instincts then u
itll teach u to control yours
look for someone who likes swing bats
that way when u spin kick him
hell come back with a swift lousiville slugger across the temple
itll put things into perspective
cuz ull be like wtf
were fighten here
no bats
thats not allowed
then hell be like
ya but u spin kicked me in the jaw
then suddenly
itll all be clear
self control

IronNick
03-20-2007, 10:03 PM
lol, "primal instincts" gimme a break.

ml2niceguy
03-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Haha, sorry but that incident sounded funny as hell.

Anyway, if you like those other martial arts sports, you should continue with that because if you're gonna box, you need to have your head in the game, be focused etc. Doing all of it at the same time doesn't work imo.

lol it did sound funny as ****...he should just do mma

-Antonio-
03-21-2007, 01:34 AM
lol this guy is ****in juyjuy with another one of his alts.

Im not even going to read all of this.

DA1CATAS
03-21-2007, 10:19 AM
*****... lift ya leg up towards my head... when I slip it your Sack is gettin a 2 piece followed by a tyson uppercut.. Your fault.

DoctorKillJoy
03-21-2007, 12:40 PM
He called me a 17 year old kid, and hes one too, he isnt a nurse like he says, he LIES

....... :ugh:

Good bump IronNick.. this is the funniest thread i've seen here.

-Antonio-
03-21-2007, 12:49 PM
If anybody pulled that in a real gym they would be ****ed.

Its juyjuy trying to stir up ****.

DaddyDark
08-30-2012, 12:48 PM
this is a ****ing unbelievable thread, i cant believe all the **** that has been in here. i was laughing my ass off for awhile.
i think soviet and all the other new posters are the same guy. and i think that the guy is beyond retarded or full of ****, hes ****ing nuts. anybody who makes all that **** up and goes to that much trouble is ****ing nuts.
seriously, all that **** he said in the first place sounded like one of those little kids that lie nonstop, making up **** on the spot. "i have 15 belts in blah..blah.. back in russia...primal instincts...my dads a ninja...ive ****ed 1000 girls...im a secret agent" are you ****ing serious kid?
all that karate **** is goofy, those guys are nerds and that **** isnt real life. boxing is for men, real guys in the real world. soviet, take your fantasies someplace else

lmao if my dad was a ninja i'd def be bangin 1000 girls.

sammiza567
08-30-2012, 05:30 PM
obvious troll is obvious.

DIB42
08-31-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm sure this is probably a troll, but just in case I emailed this thread over to Grandmaster Michalik. Because if it is a real student, I'm sure he wouldn't want him disrespecting his business this way.

them_apples
09-01-2012, 12:51 AM

yeah well he was boxing, not expecting someone to kick him. Don't act like "if it was a street fight" you woulda won type of bull****. If it was a street fight any normal person including a boxer is ready for anything.

Pony Boy
09-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Quit boxing and go into comedy or send your video to Rob Dyrdek:nutkick:

Dickie Smalls
09-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Bro try MMA, it's hard to adapt to boxing after being an expert at another martial art. Your instincts make you want to kick, so you'd probably do better in kick-boxing or MMA. These sports are also a good alternative if you don't have a good chin.

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 12:24 PM

Yeah that's not your instincts thats your temper and if you can't control yourself you should stop. Something like that could get you in serious trouble.

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 12:33 PM

First of all you have know clue what any of those guys have accomplished. They could be professional fighters where you don't even have an amateur fight. You have black belts ok but how many actual fights did you have to have to get them? Have you ever had a full contact fight at all? And secondly you're insulting and offending them the same way they did to you so doesn't that make you the same as them?

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Yeah man, thats not primal instinct thats a ***** who wont play by the rules. You karate guys are supposed to be able to keep your cool under fire arent you. But the difference between karate and boxing is that in karate you get hit once they call point and you regroup and take the scratch line again. In boxing you eat one then another. Instinct for a true fighter who is composed would be to hit the ****er to get him off of you, not kick him in the face. You do that in the wrong gym and they will find you in an alley inside of numerous garbage bags. Kicking in the face in the boxing ring. You are garbage and probably belong in one of those bags.

No respect for loser,

I was going to say the same thing. You probably wouldn't get out of my gym in 1 piece with the right guys there.

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 12:38 PM
I once had respect for Rockin, but it turns out he isn't anything special, you have nothing, you are nothing, and you will always be nothing. You got no where with your career, making you another one of those pathetic pieces of crap I talk about. However in my life to date I have accomplished more than you did, and more than you ever will.

What have you accomplished that gives you the right to insult these guys bro?

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 12:52 PM
How the **** did you come up with 28, why not make it 30.
And you kicking someone in the face in a boxing match shows how much you lack in concentration and discipline which are very important things to have in boxing and in martial arts, you should have known that. I so totally believe that you can beat 28 ppl in a row :rolleyes:, and thats cool but cmon dude, absolutly yes quite boxing if you can't control yourself. For someone with as much martial arts training and ability as you have bruce lee, you should have handled yourself a lot better.

It's like the hay paradox. If you take 1 piece of hay out of a pile at time when does it cease to be a pile? He can defeat 28 heavyweight boxers at a time single handed but 29? No that's just crazy talk. LOL

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 12:56 PM

It doesn't add up because you would most likley get KTFO before you hit any pressure point in a real fight. You would probably get KTFO before you even knew you were in a fight.

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Throat strikes or any direct grabbing of the throat, eye, or mouth would not be permitted in the octagon, so that is partially true, which is probably some of your "black arts training". However anything else would be permitted, and there is nothing against pressure point manipulation if it is not to those areas, or the crotch for that matter.

Yeah I have a secret black art pressure strike guaranteed to beat 28 heavyweight boxers at once. It's called the tea bagger ball assault. Can't you see how I could defeat 28 heavy weights applying my technique? It's flawless and there is absolutely no chance of me not landing it on every single one of them before they cripple me with 1 shot. It's flawless logic no matter how you slice it.

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 01:29 PM
This guy soviet express aka young boxer aka 321 aka who knows what else, has more alts on here than Juy Juy. The same direct rogers IP hitting all the names from the same computer.

They're probably brothers or roommates or something.

I Love Jesus!
09-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Those aren't primal instincts, they are just conditioned respones, which you may never overcome entirely. The greatest kickboxer I ever knew, Cliff "Magic" Thomas, tried to box professionally late in his career, but was seemingly not able to make the transition, especially jabbing with the fist as opposed to the foot.
Billy blanks also got his ass handed to him when he tried amateur boxing. He thou8ght he could become light heavyweight champ in 2 years but got sparked out in his 2nd amateur fight.

Ray Corso
09-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Maybe try Bartending!!! You seem to mix up some Tall Tales as it is!!! If you were in my gym boxing and did what you did you'd get nailed to the wall!!! You see tuff guys always get their asses handed to them by 12 other tuff guys!! Boxing == Respect!! You watched to many Tyson press conferences about eating children and smashing noses into peoples brains hahahaha!!!!
Quit by all means, or head for Philly USA theres boxing gyms there that will welcome you in!!! :nutkick: good luck, bowlings fun! Ray.

samouraï
09-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm not going to read through all 20 pages but OP's story sounds like bull**** to me in the first place. It's either bull**** or he's a complete retard.

frosty-g
09-02-2012, 10:13 PM
well, I firstly dont need a job at walmart seeing as I am a nurse working towards my Ph.D.

Secondly Supaduck if you could define primal instincts I would be amazed. Every person has primal instincts to survive. Survival is the most primal of all instincts, and if your survival is threatened those intincts kick in and do anything that needs to be done in order to survive. So, in short, your a pathetic moronic piece of crap. And, if you ever considered coming to my dojo, like I wish you would, a white belt would hand your ass to you.

My black belts are registerred if you wanna look them up.

so you felt like you weren't gonna survive? p*ssy. and you're a nurse? hmm.

Rockin'
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Lol, Soviet Express has no respect for me because I didn't do much, like he's done more. I can tell you one thing that I have never done and never will do, that being to kick somebody in a boxing ring because you were getting your ass handed to you.

Just another douchebag with too much time, too much imagination and too much internet............Rockin':boxing:

DIB42
09-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Lol, Soviet Express has no respect for me because I didn't do much, like he's done more. I can tell you one thing that I have never done and never will do, that being to kick somebody in a boxing ring because you were getting your ass handed to you.

Just another douchebag with too much time, too much imagination and too much internet............Rockin':boxing:

I emailed the black arts homeland security instructor who was mentioned previously in one of Soviet's posts. He has no idea who it is and is confident its not a student of his, he would be interested in finding out who is making these posts though.

As said earlier, Obvious Troll is Obvious.... well this was fun.
/thread

Yaman
09-06-2012, 06:22 PM
This was one of the funniest threads I ever read on boxingscene. Just the idea of this huge Ivan Drago looking communist getting outboxed by some sparring partner and then knee striking him out of the session, and then the insults he was throwing around at anybody here who was disgusted by his supposed actions.

Thanks for bumping this. So much nostalgia.

emc360
09-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Give mixed martial arts a try and see if it works for you.