View Full Version : Finally my fight

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 05:40 PM
just be warned this is a toughman fight and i wasnt tryin to exhbit anydefensive skills thats why im fighting with my hands down, also the guy quit after the 1st round and youll see why!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aZkFRHJfn0

NaThBoiii
05-04-2006, 06:15 PM
This reminds me of frat boxing.

Dye
05-04-2006, 06:17 PM
i want to see how well he does agianst someone who can take his punches and box him

Dye
05-04-2006, 06:18 PM
and if they lasted to the end of the fight you would be worn out from all that swinging

NaThBoiii
05-04-2006, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfrvi5YPcx0&search=frat%20boxing

Dye
05-04-2006, 06:27 PM
you do throw good swings so you can tell you have been trained, an untrained fighter almost swings like a girl

NaThBoiii
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
and you always have your hands up. How did you know he weren't just gonna go for a knockout punch?

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 06:51 PM
and you always have your hands up. How did you know he weren't just gonna go for a knockout punch?

haha forone i feel i cant be knocked out atleast wit one shot and if he woulda tryed to land that shot i woulda put my hands up, 2 did you see dude he only hit me once, 3 he claimed before the fight he had been training for only 5 months, i didnt even train for it.... Its not at all anything compared to what i really can do my shots where wide and i didnt even go at his body, ill try to post my next fight or even my last fight in which i was killing dude but lost on some personal ****, so yeah!

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 06:52 PM
you do throw good swings so you can tell you have been trained, an untrained fighter almost swings like a girl

ya thats tru.... i think i swing pretty good myself

oliverlt
05-04-2006, 06:53 PM
haha forone i feel i cant be knocked out atleast wit one shot and if he woulda tryed to land that shot i woulda put my hands up, 2 did you see dude he only hit me once, 3 he claimed before the fight he had been training for only 5 months, i didnt even train for it.... Its not at all anything compared to what i really can do my shots where wide and i didnt even go at his body, ill try to post my next fight or even my last fight in which i was killing dude but lost on some personal ****, so yeah!

is that what they call stamina in MI

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 06:57 PM
is that what they call stamina in MI

haha well that and the fact that i smoke way to much weed (and black and milds), and say that was about 80% of the problem and also i wasnt mentally prepared to fight tired... becuz if i woulda have endured the mental state that i went through in my lost i would have known what to do and what not to do if that makes sense

oliverlt
05-04-2006, 06:59 PM
haha well that and the fact that i smoke way to much weed (and black and milds), and say that was about 80% of the problem and also i wasnt mentally prepared to fight tired... becuz if i woulda have endured the mental state that i went through in my lost i would have known what to do and what not to do if that makes sense

You might be the next Oliver McCall

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 07:07 PM
You might be the next Oliver McCall

You keep saying that, haha im know where near Oliver but am stateing that being tired is a MENTAL thing, not that im MENTALLY UNSTABLE haha!

oliverlt
05-04-2006, 07:10 PM
You keep saying that, haha im know where near Oliver but am stateing that being tired is a MENTAL thing, not that im MENTALLY UNSTABLE haha!

First with weed then to crack
first a mental thing then Mentally unstable
you are on your way buddy.

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 07:19 PM
First with weed then to crack
first a mental thing then Mentally unstable
you are on your way buddy.

Damn dude your way to into my wording thats kinda scary! But say what you feel and feel what you say either way i look at it your acting pretty damn GAY!

haha itz good doe man, do what you do

oliverlt
05-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Damn dude your way to into my wording thats kinda scary! But say what you feel and feel what you say either way i look at it your acting pretty damn GAY!

haha itz good doe man, do what you do

Alot of people on here including myself **** with you alot. Its not personal or anything its just you are like every other dude who first walks in a gym. Thinking he can ko ali. You'll never see half of them after the first day. So dont take anything serious. I give you a hard time about the loss cause its your fault not your trainers. If you were winded after one round, you need alot more work. Amutuers dont mean ****. Its just hands on training. So learn as much as you can. You can lose every amutuer fight and learn a lesson in everyone and still be a good pro. Just keep training. But I'm still going to bust your balls everytime you say something stupid.

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Alot of people on here including myself **** with you alot. Its not personal or anything its just you are like every other dude who first walks in a gym. Thinking he can ko ali. You'll never see half of them after the first day. So dont take anything serious. I give you a hard time about the loss cause its your fault not your trainers. If you were winded after one round, you need alot more work. Amutuers dont mean ****. Its just hands on training. So learn as much as you can. You can lose every amutuer fight and learn a lesson in everyone and still be a good pro. Just keep training. But I'm still going to bust your balls everytime you say something stupid.

haha no doubt man itz all love here, like i said keep doin what you do

Banderivets
05-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Well man those where some good swings but admit that the d00de was a punching bag.

I didnt see him throw anything.

Personaly if I was teh d00de getting the beating and you where coming on to me like that I'd clinch you up and throw a few dirty upper cuts...Or stick out my right (southpaw here) just make you run into my jab.

Plus I see a lot of punches but his legs where still steady. You should have put him on the floor with that barrage of punches ;) Head gear or no headgear.

Anyway keep working at it, lots of potential, natural ability I see here...

anyway I shouldnt be talking Ive been out of the ring for a year :p

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-04-2006, 09:05 PM
you suck sorry but it is true

j
05-04-2006, 09:06 PM
you looked a bit tired after 30 seconds.

and you got that samuel peter looping punch going for ya.

well, at least you're fighting in a ring. :D

Kid Achilles
05-04-2006, 09:24 PM
You remind me of a wilder middleweight version of George Foreman (vs. Ali) only with less accuracy, infinitely less power, no stamina, poorer balance, and no jab.

SlightlyStoopid
05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
You remind me of a wilder middleweight version of George Foreman (vs. Ali) only with less accuracy, infinitely less power, no stamina, poorer balance, and no jab.
This is a joke right? :eek:

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 09:34 PM

haha okay like i said it was a TOUGHMAN and i was only going for the knockout when i post a new video you all will, totally ****ing switch up i guarentee it, haha also NO BALANCE man my footwork is one of my strong points and i wasnt even working it.... Ill agree with the STAMINA comment cuz i wasn tired after the 1st rd also i threw my jab just about every time i engaged,, it went jab, kill shot, killshot,

Kid Achilles
05-04-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm just playing with you man. Kinda like saying "you know, you remind me of Muhammad Ali only with terrible footwork, no handspeed, ****ty endurance, and a glass chin."

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 09:39 PM
you suck sorry but it is true

haha i SUCK tittys, i bet i would knock your ass out no headgear PRO style, and another thing if the guy was throwing any punches back i would have tottally switched my style up to BOXER MODE rather then STREET FIGHTER, IM THAT GOOD

Banderivets
05-04-2006, 10:42 PM
and i was only going for the knockout

Sorry man but that sucks then.

I know that if I threw that many wild punches the motha ****a on the other end with be face down on the canvas.

You either were not connecting well or your just down on power.

.::EnRiQuE::.
05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
black and milds maximize ur high :cool:

GreatestIam
05-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Sorry man but that sucks then.

I know that if I threw that many wild punches the motha ****a on the other end with be face down on the canvas.

You either were not connecting well or your just down on power.

the round was 1 min if we had fought 1 more 1 min round he woulda went down!

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-05-2006, 12:19 AM
haha i SUCK tittys, i bet i would knock your ass out no headgear PRO style, and another thing if the guy was throwing any punches back i would have tottally switched my style up to BOXER MODE rather then STREET FIGHTER, IM THAT GOOD

ok buddy. Could you please keep the threats to a minimum you are scaring me.

aljon
05-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Man that guy was a moving punching bag, he looked like he had very little experience and probably never a fought a brawler like you and maybe got intimitated, i would make you quit the fight just by jabbing you.. whats ur weight class?

Smokin'
05-05-2006, 12:38 AM
you got some natural talent boyyy, u dont look like a poser like boxer2k5

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 12:49 AM
ok buddy. Could you please keep the threats to a minimum you are scaring me.

A THREAT IS THE DECLERATION OF INTENT TO INFLICT HARM OR DANGER! I SIMPLY STATED THAT I WOULD KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT HAD WE OR IF WE DO MEET AND AGREE TO A PRO STYLE BOXING MATCH!

HAHA

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 12:50 AM
you got some natural talent boyyy, u dont look like a poser like boxer2k5

THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE THE ENCOURAGMENT, AND COMMENT

Smokin'
05-05-2006, 12:51 AM
yeah I'm not gonna be a critical ***** because its obvious this guy was a punching bag and covered up the whole time. You did show some speed though and some natural talent. Kinda like me :)

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-05-2006, 12:59 AM
A THREAT IS THE DECLERATION OF INTENT TO INFLICT HARM OR DANGER! I SIMPLY STATED THAT I WOULD KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT HAD WE OR IF WE DO MEET AND AGREE TO A PRO STYLE BOXING MATCH!

HAHA

please stop scaring me. :confused:

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 01:03 AM
he will lose his next fight by TKO cause of a nervous breakdown and crying in the ring.

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 01:07 AM
your words at the beginning of the thread trouble me. You didnt do this for this reason and you didnt do this for this reason. You and I both know that when you step up to fight you do as you were trained to do. I understand that nerves play a big part in the way that you fight, but honestly you looked wild and unskilled with your game. You were throwin' though, getting off first and forcing the fight on him. So I give you credit for that as well as for stepping up in the first place to fight.

You faired well against an a rather unskilled opponent, congratulations on that. But to go off saying that you will knock somebody out pro style that tlalked **** on the forum is stretching it abit in my opinion. Any guy with the balls and heart to stand and slug with you could do you some real harm Somebody that knew how to fight could put you in the hospital.

Again, I congratulate you on your success. But realize that you are green and you are basically a street fighter in that video. Throwing right hands and having your right foot ending up in front and then winging a wide hook from that position, dude, a real fighter would have set you on your ass. We are proud of you for stepping in and putting it all on the line, but dude, you have to tone it down a bit. I doubt Ali talked as much **** as you when he had 2 amatuer fights under his belt.

Its obvious that you had heart and the desire to take this guy out. That can not be taught. But having the experience to back up your words is something that can be taught and learned, in time. Your just not there yet. These people only bash on you because you talk as if your the second coming of god in the ring. Tone it down and you will find more constructive critisism coming your way rather than just cheap shots. Keep it coming and hopefully I will see you on the 20th.

Rockin' :boxing:

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 01:11 AM
your words at the beginning of the thread trouble me. You didnt do this for this reason and you didnt do this for this reason. You and I both know that when you step up to fight you do as you were trained to do. I understand that nerves play a big part in the way that you fight, but honestly you looked wild and unskilled with your game. You were throwin' though, getting off first and forcing the fight on him. So I give you credit for that as well as for stepping up in the first place to fight.

You faired well against an a rather unskilled opponent, congratulations on that. But to go off saying that you will knock somebody out pro style that tlalked **** on the forum is stretching it abit in my opinion. Any guy with the balls and heart to stand and slug with you could do you some real harm Somebody that knew how to fight could put you in the hospital.

Again, I congratulate you on your success. But realize that you are green and you are basically a street fighter in that video. Throwing right hands and having your right foot ending up in front and then winging a wide hook from that position, dude, a real fighter would have set you on your ass. We are proud of you for stepping in and putting it all on the line, but dude, you have to tone it down a bit. I doubt Ali talked as much **** as you when he had 2 amatuer fights under his belt.

Its obvious that you had heart and the desire to take this guy out. That can not be taught. But having the experience to back up your words is something that can be taught and learned, in time. Your just not there yet. These people only bash on you because you talk as if your the second coming of god in the ring. Tone it down and you will find more constructive critisism coming your way rather than just cheap shots. Keep it coming and hopefully I will see you on the 20th.

yeah keeps saying he'll knock everyone out but had the towel trown in, and in this video he was wore out after one minute.
Thats it, I got his new name

Donald "Minute Man" Hoskins

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-05-2006, 01:11 AM
just be warned this is a toughman fight and i wasnt tryin to exhbit anydefensive skills thats why im fighting with my hands down, also the guy quit after the 1st round and youll see why!

Let me get this right? Because it was a toughman contest you didnt wanna use defense and kept your hands down? Sounds like an excuse for flaws in your game. You can just admit it, everyine has flaws but that excuse sounds ridiculous to me.

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 01:22 AM
I am hoping to get a spot on the card that he is supposed to fight on in a few weeks. I hope to actually ref the bout if I can arrange it. I will be square on the calls and no favors. I want to see him roll, like he said, his way. Gotta give it to him that he has heart. Cant teach that. If I do see him I will say,"hey great one, Rockin 1 here." Thats how he will know its me.

Just be careful he's the next Oliver McCall.

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 01:25 AM
OliverLT,

Where the hell did you find a racoon with a sack a nutz like that. And how is it that you had a video camera to capture it. What were you on a nature hike, if you were lookin' for nutz you sure did find 'em. That **** is too funny man!!!!

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 01:35 AM
OliverLT,

Where the hell did you find a racoon with a sack a nutz like that. And how is it that you had a video camera to capture it. What were you on a nature hike, if you were lookin' for nutz you sure did find 'em. That **** is too funny man!!!!

it was the only halloween costume that I could find that my package felt comfortable in.

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 01:37 AM

See against a more trained fighter you would be seeing a tottally differet perspective of my fight game becuz i wouldnt haven been fighting but boxing and also since the rounds where only 1 min you probley would have seen more of me, ive sparred with some good fighters 1 pro in Leonard Hettle and know what im capable of, while my staminia may not be the best again my BOXING SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR, this was only a KNOCKOUT CONTEST NOTHING MORE!

ALSO MAN IM NOT TRAINED IM RAW I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THE BASICS BY COACHS AND TRAINED (worked out, hit mits) NOTHING ELSE< JUST THIS WEEK I LEARNED ANOTHER GREAT LESSON on my own AND THATS THAT YOU SHOULD CIRCLE YOUR OPPONENT RATHER THEN GOING BACKWARDS OR FORWARD NOT THROWING! BUT I HATE TO KEEP EXPLAING MYSELF SO PLEASE KEEP THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZUM COMING!

AND HOW DID MY WORDS TROUBLE YOU< BECUZ I STATED SIMPLE FACTS THAT ONLY THE FIGHTER FIGHTING IN THE FIGHT WOULD KNOW, LIKE WHY I FOUGHT HANDS DOWN WHY I THREW SO MANY PUNCHES ETC IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TRAINED BUT SIMPLY WORKED WITH A TRAINER DOES THAT MEAN YOU GO IN AND DO AS YOUR TRAINED IF THAT MAKES SENSE! AND ALSO I HAD BEEN BACK 1 WEEK FROM KANSAS CITY WHERE ALL I DID WAS GET GLAZED AND BLUNTED FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS STRAIGHT! I THINK I LOOKED DAMN GOD FOR A STREET FIGHT

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 01:38 AM
it was the only halloween costume that I could find that my package felt comfortable in.

You have obviously then never riden a bike before. LMAO!!!

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 01:39 AM
See against a more trained fighter you would be seeing a tottally differet perspective of my fight game becuz i wouldnt haven been fighting but boxing and also since the rounds where only 1 min you probley would have seen more of me, ive sparred with some good fighters 1 pro in Leonard Hettle and know what im capable of, while my staminia may not be the best again my BOXING SKILLS ARE SUPERIOR, this was only a KNOCKOUT CONTEST NOTHING MORE!

ALSO MAN IM NOT TRAINED IM RAW I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THE BASICS BY COACHS AND TRAINED (worked out hit mits) NOTHING ELSE< JUST THIS WEEK I LEARNED ANOTHER GREAT LESSON AND THATS THAT YOU SHOULD CIRCLE YOUR OPPONENT RATHER THEN GOING BACKWARDS OR FORWARD NOT THROWING! BUT I HATE TO KEEP EXPLAING MYSELF SO PLEASE KEEP THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZUM COMING!

again just breaking your balls but if you just learned that you got along way to go.

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 01:41 AM
You have obviously then never riden a bike before. LMAO!!!

nope alittle hard to play dodge ball also

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 01:41 AM

ALSO MAN IM NOT TRAINED IM RAW I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THE BASICS BY COACHS AND TRAINED (worked out hit mits) NOTHING ELSE< JUST THIS WEEK I LEARNED ANOTHER GREAT LESSON AND THATS THAT YOU SHOULD CIRCLE YOUR OPPONENT RATHER THEN GOING BACKWARDS OR FORWARD NOT THROWING! BUT I HATE TO KEEP EXPLAING MYSELF SO PLEASE KEEP THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZUM COMING!

I hope to see you on the 20th. If I get the call to ref your fight when I am looking your equipment over before the bout I will say, "Are you the greatest." Thats how you will know its me. I will call the fight, if I even get it, on the level so dont expect favors. I call 'em as I see 'em. Just go out there and do your thing man. Good luck.

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 01:49 AM
again just breaking your balls but if you just learned that you got along way to go.

I know i have a long way to go, and im looking forward to going there, like i say im raw and am putting certain aspects of my game together and since i havent been taught that very common trick i feel without even testing it yet that i have already added to my repatware

eazy_mas
05-05-2006, 02:13 AM
you need a lot to catchup but you where good and made the other guy quiit but you cant fight like that because you are easy couterpunched

Southpaw16
05-05-2006, 02:19 AM
From the video I can see that you are very aggressive and very explosive, so there is definately some natural ability there.

Everything else you need to learn, and I think you will need quite a few amateur fights in order to turn professional. You said that it is a toughman contest. Where you paid for it? Be careful with that, because after I think something like three pro fights you aren't allowed to fight as an amateur anymore, and you definately need amateur experience. Toughman contests do count as professional fights if you are being paid, hope your aware of all this.

yrrej
05-05-2006, 07:29 AM
"Toughmen" fight with head gear?

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Let me get this right? Because it was a toughman contest you didnt wanna use defense and kept your hands down? Sounds like an excuse for flaws in your game. You can just admit it, everyine has flaws but that excuse sounds ridiculous to me.

Man im smart enough to fight with my hands up in a fight, i just didnt this fight its dat simple man!

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 12:24 PM
From the video I can see that you are very aggressive and very explosive, so there is definately some natural ability there.

Everything else you need to learn, and I think you will need quite a few amateur fights in order to turn professional. You said that it is a toughman contest. Where you paid for it? Be careful with that, because after I think something like three pro fights you aren't allowed to fight as an amateur anymore, and you definately need amateur experience. Toughman contests do count as professional fights if you are being paid, hope your aware of all this.

No we ddint get paid, but when i signed up i thought we where, they just switched it this year! Ya i am aggressive and if i can get my stamina up i honestly think i can do something BIG!

Rockin'
05-05-2006, 12:58 PM
No we dint get paid, but when i signed up i thought we where, they just switched it this year! Ya i am aggressive and if i can get my stamina up i honestly think i can do something BIG!

If you are in Kalamazoo, you will not be fighting in the tough man any longer. Art Door has joined with Usa Boxing and the bouts are now looked over buy its officials. You will now be boxing on the cards entitled Tough Gloves, no longer Tough Man. No money is to be won, only pugilistic and personal honor are taken from your match.

Just a note: I have refereed the last 2 years of the Tough Gloves, the show Art Door throws. Where was that match held, because I refereed in both years and dont remember the Tough Man logo nor you being on the canvas,.

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 02:22 PM
If you are in Kalamazoo, you will not be fighting in the tough man any longer. Art Door has joined with Usa Boxing and the bouts are now looked over buy its officials. You will now be boxing on the cards entitled Tough Gloves, no longer Tough Man. No money is to be won, only pugilistic and personal honor are taken from your match.

Just a note: I have refereed the last 2 years of the Tough Gloves, the show Art Door throws. Where was that match held, because I refereed in both years and dont remember the Tough Man logo nor you being on the canvas,.

Art Door didnt promote this, Greg Ahrens did and it was held at K-WINGS STADIUM! And its not Tough Gloves now its The RealMan Contest!

Banderivets
05-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Ya i am aggressive and if i can get my stamina up i honestly think i can do something BIG!

mate you got no power.

You where landing what looked like bombs and the guy didnt even woble. The whole round I see you throwing big hands which have zero effect. All I know is when I fought a punching bag like that once he went down like a ton of bricks from a jab on the chin, prior to which I loosend him up with two body shots. And ****, I just fight casualy and dont train at all.......

You need to get your strength up, stamina is another thing.

Yaman
05-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Knocking a guy out is really not that easy. Try to pick your shots, dont waste yourself early in there. Whats your ring record?

Banderivets
05-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Knocking a guy out is really not that easy. Try to pick your shots, dont waste yourself early in there. Whats your ring record?

Im not talking KFTO here, but at least a knockdown.

I've had maybe 40 fights, around there. six or 4 round jobs. Lost about 8 fights. But I'm one of the biggest guys in the circle and we matched up people from different weight divisions.

You see my mate has a gym in his basement, got a rink setup and his old man used to train, and do some in the army.

But we wrestled too...Just a fight club type of thing.

So we used to get together alot, call people up (some experianced) some with no experiance at all.

Anyway I think I might hit nearest gym in the summer if time permits.

Thats my story.

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Man im smart enough to fight with my hands up in a fight, i just didnt this fight its dat simple man!

So some people are smart enough to think shyt but as soon as the bell rings their gameplan goes out the door. It happens to many many people and it seems like that is what happened to you. I doubt you would be like oh this is a toughman fight im just not going to use defense and fight with my hands down,lol come on now.

Dye
05-05-2006, 06:00 PM
"Toughmen" fight with head gear?
you do not have to wear headgear in toughman at least in like 92 you did not, i know people who fought with no headgear

Banderivets
05-05-2006, 09:05 PM
What is it like with headgear?

I never had the privilage.

Does it really dampen the punches? Cause it looks hard as ****.

Verstyle
05-05-2006, 09:23 PM
im usually not 1 to under estimate ppl. but i think i can take u out with 1 left hook. seriously :cool:

GreatestIam
05-05-2006, 10:43 PM
im usually not 1 to under estimate ppl. but i think i can take u out with 1 left hook. seriously :cool:

i dont think so, your to soft, you might have a nice build doog, but you to little and to one dimesonial

2OSouzaSuarez12
05-05-2006, 10:57 PM
From what i have seen...Mystal vs Greatesiam would end with Mystal easily winning. Greatestiam showed no skills to me what so ever that was an ugly performance where as Mystal seems pretty good.

oliverlt
05-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Im not talking KFTO here, but at least a knockdown.

I've had maybe 40 fights, around there. six or 4 round jobs. Lost about 8 fights. But I'm one of the biggest guys in the circle and we matched up people from different weight divisions.

You see my mate has a gym in his basement, got a rink setup and his old man used to train, and do some in the army.

But we wrestled too...Just a fight club type of thing.

So we used to get together alot, call people up (some experianced) some with no experiance at all.

Anyway I think I might hit nearest gym in the summer if time permits.

Thats my story.

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 03:41 AM
i dont think so, your to soft, you might have a nice build doog, but you to little and to one dimesonial

soft and little and one dimisional? ahahahaha. when has sized had to do with ne thing, dont tell me your 1 of those guys. cause if u r i'll be an idiot also and say all built guys can beat skinny guys,which isnt true,jus showing how stupid that sounded. to soft alrighty dont get that1. and 1 dimisional? explain please. and u fight to amatuerism. u have to many openings. all it will take is a good powerful left hook and your on the ground. i will throw all power in my left hook's in sparring next time jus to show u,where my power level is at. never i've only put all power in my punches 5 times,well hell either hand left or right it doesnt matter ahahaha. and your balance is so badly off. i can throw power in a punch and probably knock u even more off balance ahaha

Kid Achilles
05-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Donald would be lucky to just go the distance with Myst, let alone hope to actually achieve some kind of victory over him.

Southpaw Stinger
05-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Mystayal vs GreatestIAM

Let me see, I've seen footage of both fighters and I've come to the conclusion that Mystayal wins seconds into the first round by a left hook that knocks greatest out cold! Just my take anyway. If greatest put a lot more work into technique and fitness he might last a full round.

Pugnacious_Z
05-06-2006, 09:50 AM
i highly doubt greatestiam will leave his hands down against mystyal

Southpaw Stinger
05-06-2006, 09:55 AM
i highly doubt greatestiam will leave his hands down against mystyal

I highly doubt greatest would step into a ring with mystayal. Even I'd be uneasy against mystayal.

GreatestIam
05-06-2006, 01:32 PM
soft and little and one dimisional? ahahahaha. when has sized had to do with ne thing, dont tell me your 1 of those guys. cause if u r i'll be an idiot also and say all built guys can beat skinny guys,which isnt true,jus showing how stupid that sounded. to soft alrighty dont get that1. and 1 dimisional? explain please. and u fight to amatuerism. u have to many openings. all it will take is a good powerful left hook and your on the ground. i will throw all power in my left hook's in sparring next time jus to show u,where my power level is at. never i've only put all power in my punches 5 times,well hell either hand left or right it doesnt matter ahahaha. and your balance is so badly off. i can throw power in a punch and probably knock u even more off balance ahaha

You motha****as dont get it, i wasnt exhbiting any skills whatso ever all i was doing was tryin to KO the *****, once i post another fight or sparring session youll see what i mean until then keep the constructive critzsum coming... You were saying something about been in CHI-TOWN sometime soon what date is that and when, i defintley wanna spar wit you doog!

Rockin'
05-06-2006, 01:37 PM
You motha****as dont get it, i wasnt exhbiting any skills whatso ever all i was doing was tryin to KO the *****, once i post another fight or sparring session youll see what i mean until then keep the constructive critzsum coming... You were saying something about been in CHI-TOWN sometime soon what date is that and when, i defintley wanna spar wit you doog!

Where is Chi-Town, if its close I want in.

blockhead
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
you have theoworst left hook i have ever seen. its so ugly its hard to watch.

Pugnacious_Z
05-06-2006, 01:41 PM

do u see how dis forum is, ive realised no1 really reads wat u write, all they care about is the clip itself so i suggest u get ur best video u have which is u at perfection so they see u at ur best.

sleazyfellow
05-06-2006, 01:50 PM
u got crap skills boy, and in all honestly, id knock u out cold and leavf u breathless, all i need is a minute and my tuffgloves will make u go WOWAWEWOW!

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 02:37 PM

if i take the same route i took to catskill ny. i should be arriving in chicago airport on my way back to san antonio. but u gotta pick me up cause i dont know **** about chicago. if your in a real fight. every1 knows u actually trying to win. and the way u had your hands down in that video is crazy. i would lunge halfway across the ring and hit u silly :D the guy u fought didnt even punch u.maybe he was retarded.and the way u get close and throw all those wide punch's is disaster if we sparred cause i've been known to throw compact shots with alot of power and alot of ppl dont see compact punch's but yeah i'll be around there in july if u wanna spar. :) and who the hell say's there fighting with no defense :confused: now that fella's is an excuse.who the hell fights with no defense? and the shots u hit him with u should have tko'd him in the first or a ko.

supaduck
05-06-2006, 02:42 PM
you threw your hardest, widest punches and still didnt knock him down...

GreatestIam
05-06-2006, 05:30 PM
if i take the same route i took to catskill ny. i should be arriving in chicago airport on my way back to san antonio. but u gotta pick me up cause i dont know **** about chicago. if your in a real fight. every1 knows u actually trying to win. and the way u had your hands down in that video is crazy. i would lunge halfway across the ring and hit u silly :D the guy u fought didnt even punch u.maybe he was retarded.and the way u get close and throw all those wide punch's is disaster if we sparred cause i've been known to throw compact shots with alot of power and alot of ppl dont see compact punch's but yeah i'll be around there in july if u wanna spar. :) and who the hell say's there fighting with no defense :confused: now that fella's is an excuse.who the hell fights with no defense? and the shots u hit him with u should have tko'd him in the first or a ko.

I would jab and cross you all day that figth ment nothing so forget you even saw it, **** i dont know about chi to much myself, but do know that it cost 17$ to take a 2 hour train ride from CHI_ to Kalamazoo

GreatestIam
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
you threw your hardest, widest punches and still didnt knock him down...

My widest punches ya my hardest maybe in that situation but i can throw a lot harder, i was trying to knock the guy out and he was covering up pretty well so alot of the shots where off his gloves, if i threw some uppercuts etc he woulda beenout, it was only my 1st fight and im not impressed to much myself honestly but once i post another video youll all be on my nutsack period *****ES!

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 05:40 PM
I would jab and cross you all day that figth ment nothing so forget you even saw it, **** i dont know about chi to much myself, but do know that it cost 17$ to take a 2 hour train ride from CHI_ to Kalamazoo

well take that train. and lets get it going.little quote from tyson to sum up what i would do to that slow jab,cross.My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. tyson's quote and its so true. only times ppl really tag me good is when im tired.and your handspeed looks slow, i've been in with alot of pros whos hands r way quicker then yours,but i aint going to take nuttin from u cause it would be the camera.i think once u see me spar with full power (which im going to do cause ppl on here would like to see it) then u wont want me to spar u.aahahha

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 05:42 PM
My widest punches ya my hardest maybe in that situation but i can throw a lot harder, i was trying to knock the guy out and he was covering up pretty well so alot of the shots where off his gloves, if i threw some uppercuts etc he woulda beenout, it was only my 1st fight and im not impressed to much myself honestly but once i post another video youll all be on my nutsack period *****ES!

that didnt make since what so ever. u said he threw your hardest but i can throw harder :confused: how can u throw harder if you've maxed out already :confused: and your power must be weak if u were throwing your hardest and he still didnt fall. whenever ppl cover up i can still get a clean shot even with there guard up :)

Rockin'
05-06-2006, 05:43 PM
what are your weights?

Dye
05-06-2006, 05:47 PM
he's a middlewieght

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 05:48 PM
what are your weights?

im middle right now. but when i fight amatuer i will be like 152lb and pro 147 :)

Dye
05-06-2006, 05:49 PM
im middle right now. but when i fight amatuer i will be like 152lb and pro 147 :)
when are you going pro?

Rockin'
05-06-2006, 05:50 PM
it was only my 1st fight and im not impressed to much myself honestly but once i post another video youll all be on my nutsack period *****ES!

So your second fight is like the second coming ha? The day that I ride on the nutsack of a 2nd fight amatuer will never be. You might have improved but I would say that everyone riding your sack is close but not on the mark. More like kickin' you in da sack. I am anticipating quite a transfromation in this video.

Walk through the ring silently, but carry bombs...."period bithces?"

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 05:51 PM
when are you going pro?

when i have my style down to the t- and at least 30 or 40 amatuer fights or when i reach number 1 amatuer in my division nationwide,which i will do mark my words ;)

Rockin'
05-06-2006, 05:54 PM

Take the time and learn the game in the amatuers. You dont wnat to have to learn to much when stepping up to fight a pro. They will hurt you. In the amatuers the damage is much, much less than the professionals. Learn in the amatuers and save your mind for the pros. Get what I mean?

BrooklynBomber
05-06-2006, 05:55 PM
when i have my style down to the t- and at least 30 or 40 amatuer fights or when i reach number 1 amatuer in my division nationwide,which i will do mark my words ;)
Hopefully, when u and greatestiam get a little more exp. you would go at it. I would like to see that.
Oh, and btw, I dont know if anybody said that or not, but I suggest that you rely on straight punches. straight punches are bread and butter of amateur.

Dye
05-06-2006, 05:56 PM
from what i have seen of you, you are vary fast and hit hard so you will do very well

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Take the time and learn the game in the amatuers. You dont wnat to have to learn to much when stepping up to fight a pro. They will hurt you. In the amatuers the damage is much, much less than the professionals. Learn in the amatuers and save your mind for the pros. Get what I mean?

yeah i get ya. jus shows that im not conceded about my power cause alot of ppl would probably skip amatuers and go pro,but **** that i want low level experience first in the ring to see how i fair out there. but be honest with u i prefer no head gear then headgear cause my style is to get low and i cant see outta those *****'s. i've sparred alot of pros and put the whipping on them :D but they take there time with there **** like i do. i think a down fall for me is i dont like amatuers, meaning wild throws and running all around the ring. i think i watched to much of tyson and built up a pro style :confused: but with alot of straights going my way it will be a piece of cake cause if i had to rate my defense i would give it an 8 outta 10 as u can see in the videos

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Hopefully, when u and greatestiam get a little more exp. you would go at it. I would like to see that.
Oh, and btw, I dont know if anybody said that or not, but I suggest that you rely on straight punches. straight punches are bread and butter of amateur.

yeah i know about them straights. but i have extremly shorts arms and its hard for me to get in there. once im in close i think about hooks and uppercuts instead of straight rights.my reach sucks ass

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 06:02 PM
from what i have seen of you, you are vary fast and hit hard so you will do very well

i hope i do good,i want so promoters lookin at me which im sure once they see what i have they will talk to me. then i will get a trainer :)

Dye
05-06-2006, 06:02 PM
i dont like the amatuers either they just throw straight punches and nonstop

Dye
05-06-2006, 06:03 PM
i hope i do good,i want so promoters lookin at me which im sure once they see what i have they will talk to me. then i will get a trainer :)
isnt kevin rooney going to train you?

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
isnt kevin rooney going to train you?

amatuer trainer for now. kevin is in alittle trouble right now :o and he said he's going to hold off on new fighters right now so i told him i will go threw amatuers first. but if he's all good im still going in july to ny.

BrooklynBomber
05-06-2006, 06:08 PM
yeah i know about them straights. but i have extremly shorts arms and its hard for me to get in there. once im in close i think about hooks and uppercuts instead of straight rights.my reach sucks ass
Dude, but just try to punch from different angles. There your short hands will help you better utilize your weight and thus give you more power. Watch juda/spinks 2 fight, and watch judah hit spinks with that left hand that folded spinks in two.(lastround of a fight) That is what I am talking about. He hit him with straight left but on the side of the head and from very close distance. just watch the fight closely and you will see.
Hooks and uppercuts are great, no doubt, but it takes years to perfect them, make them nice, short, accurate and crisp.

BrooklynBomber
05-06-2006, 06:08 PM
amatuer trainer for now. kevin is in alittle trouble right now :o and he said he's going to hold off on new fighters right now so i told him i will go threw amatuers first. but if he's all good im still going in july to ny.
Will train at Gleason's, huh?

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Dude, but just try to punch from different angles. There your short hands will help you better utilize your weight and thus give you more power. Watch juda/spinks 2 fight, and watch judah hit spinks with that left hand that folded spinks in two.(lastround of a fight) That is what I am talking about. He hit him with straight left but on the side of the head and from very close distance. just watch the fight closely and you will see.
Hooks and uppercuts are great, no doubt, but it takes years to perfect them, make them nice, short, accurate and crisp.

i've had years of perfectin my hooks ahahaa 2 years. theres nuttin else i can work on hook wise, i already gotten them down short and compact as i can get with all power still squeezed out. but if theres more things to holler at about hooks jus tell me. u cant ever learn to much :)

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Will train at Gleason's, huh?

no at the catskill's gym

GreatestIam
05-06-2006, 10:08 PM
i've had years of perfectin my hooks ahahaa 2 years. theres nuttin else i can work on hook wise, i already gotten them down short and compact as i can get with all power still squeezed out. but if theres more things to holler at about hooks jus tell me. u cant ever learn to much :)

Man i see you in the videos and im not impressed not once have you been on the steady attack and had your opponent cornered or in any real damage (SPARRING WISE) at all, TWO YEARS perfecting your hook and you havent had any amateur fights, but have sparred all these good people, HOW DA **** do you know what you can really do if all youve done is spar (YOU DONT GO HARD IN SPARRING) All you have to go by is sparring sessions and dat **** doesnt work! I THINK YOUR A FRAUD, OR JUST A SPARRING JUNKY UNTIL I SEE SOMETHING AUTHENTIC LIKE YOU KOing A MOTHA****A YOU DONT KNOW ****!

Yo man if you wanna come through to Kalamazoo and spar ill give you da connect and we could set dat **** up|!

Verstyle
05-07-2006, 01:53 AM
Man i see you in the videos and im not impressed not once have you been on the steady attack and had your opponent cornered or in any real damage (SPARRING WISE) at all, TWO YEARS perfecting your hook and you havent had any amateur fights, but have sparred all these good people, HOW DA **** do you know what you can really do if all youve done is spar (YOU DONT GO HARD IN SPARRING) All you have to go by is sparring sessions and dat **** doesnt work! I THINK YOUR A FRAUD, OR JUST A SPARRING JUNKY UNTIL I SEE SOMETHING AUTHENTIC LIKE YOU KOing A MOTHA****A YOU DONT KNOW ****!

Yo man if you wanna come through to Kalamazoo and spar ill give you da connect and we could set dat **** up|!

u actually had a fight and did ****ty as possible. your not impressed on what i do. signs of a hater. i say 90% of the forum would say i can be exciting and very impressive. and u said a steady attack and corner my opponents. r u ****IN blind :eek: there always in the corner cause my hands either put them there or they went there on there own.and i havnt seen u ko some1 and u had 12oz gloves on while throwing hard punches and the guy was a heavy bag for god's sake. u have very medicore power and if u ever say u have power in these forums i will shoot your comment down like a world war 2 plane.and i have to go by is sparring ahahaha son i have 16oz gloves on and we go at a steady pace,sooooooo whats your excuse :confused: imagine if i had 12oz gloves on i would kill sorta like u didnt, hell at least make the guy stumble

and to end it. u havnt shown no1 **** on these forum besides wild wide hooks,being off balance,and no power,no speed,hell thats all of boxing almost :eek: now for YOU to be jus considered alright u would have to improve on all of that and i dont think that will happen ;) i can probably ko u with my jab. and u said if i dont ko some1 i dont know ****. oooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaay

mgkirkpatrick
05-07-2006, 10:33 AM
you kids should fight.. id really love to see that name change to ktfoIAM

El Sniper
05-07-2006, 12:50 PM
haha I think GreatestIam sucks. haha I couldn't bare to watch anymore than a minute of that fight. haha Even Ricardo Mayorga boxes better than you. haha that's not saying much. haha I think you should stop wasting this forum's time with your video's until you learn the basics of boxing. haha it is a sport, not a scoolyard. haha you should stop typing haha before every post because I don't believe you are laughing everytime you begin a reply. LOL=laughing out loud.

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Wheres Donald Hoskins when you need him? lol

And I would love to see a video of Mystayal severely punishing Greatest in sparring!

Verstyle
05-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Wheres Donald Hoskins when you need him? lol

And I would love to see a video of Mystayal severely punishing Greatest in sparring!

he doesnt wanna spar.ahahaha u know at first i was cool u know although he said he could beat my ass the first time he came here with uppercuts and another time he said something about him beating me but now hell i had to say something. im usually not the 1 to say i can take some1 cause u cant judge them on how they look. but that donald guy i know i can take. im a guy that looks for opening's. as u can see in my video's i dont jus throw shots i usually take my time and pinpoint them unlike good ol' donald but he said he's going to spar again and show us. that video is going to have more cuts then a jason or freddy movie :D

GreatestIam
05-07-2006, 06:34 PM
he doesnt wanna spar.ahahaha u know at first i was cool u know although he said he could beat my ass the first time he came here with uppercuts and another time he said something about him beating me but now hell i had to say something. im usually not the 1 to say i can take some1 cause u cant judge them on how they look. but that donald guy i know i can take. im a guy that looks for opening's. as u can see in my video's i dont jus throw shots i usually take my time and pinpoint them unlike good ol' donald but he said he's going to spar again and show us. that video is going to have more cuts then a jason or freddy movie :D

Man i would mangle yo ass up, your to small im to techniqual in actual fighting when i fight in 13 days ima post dat **** and change yo hole perspective lil man!

Southpaw Stinger
05-07-2006, 06:39 PM
im to techniqual in actual fighting

haha I've ****ing pissed myself now!

Verstyle
05-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Man i would mangle yo ass up, your to small im to techniqual in actual fighting when i fight in 13 days ima post dat **** and change yo hole perspective lil man!

your not very smart. when has size had to do with knowing how to fight. u tell that to frazier,and tyson wonder what they'll would have to say. your power jus sucks and technique and everything. i would feel bad facing u. sorta like beating a retarded kid at basketball its like u won but inside u feel bad

LightsOut Le
05-07-2006, 07:32 PM
hahahaha **** you jsut reminded me..

i played basket ball with a fat little 8 year old and i stuffed his ass ahaha...funny ****

GreatestIam
05-07-2006, 11:28 PM
your not very smart. when has size had to do with knowing how to fight. u tell that to frazier,and tyson wonder what they'll would have to say. your power jus sucks and technique and everything. i would feel bad facing u. sorta like beating a retarded kid at basketball its like u won but inside u feel bad

Man dont even compare ya self to tyson or frazier they werent little by any means maybe short but there frames made up for that, now you on theother hand are alot shorter then them,and i guarentee while you may have power, you aint ****in wit me

Verstyle
05-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Man dont even compare ya self to tyson or frazier they werent little by any means maybe short but there frames made up for that, now you on theother hand are alot shorter then them,and i guarentee while you may have power, you aint ****in wit me

ahahaha. im like 3 times your size in built. and of course im not comparing myself to frazier and tyson what i did is called a comparison and u dont think my frame makes up for me? please son.hell i can weigh 170 and still have faster hands then u :)

GreatestIam
05-08-2006, 02:18 PM
ahahaha. im like 3 times your size in built. and of course im not comparing myself to frazier and tyson what i did is called a comparison and u dont think my frame makes up for me? please son.hell i can weigh 170 and still have faster hands then u :)

**** your frame man you got a nice build **** i got a nice build to, im telling you man i would murder your little ass

Comparison

You 5'8-5'9 148+
Me 6'0 175+

Im sure i got more power then you, and you may have the edge on speed but i would whoop your ass man im telling you!

If ROCKIN get the call on the 20th im goin to have him relay the message, after i KO somebody

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 03:59 PM
**** your frame man you got a nice build **** i got a nice build to, im telling you man i would murder your little ass

Comparison

You 5'8-5'9 148+
Me 6'0 175+

Im sure i got more power then you, and you may have the edge on speed but i would whoop your ass man im telling you!

If ROCKIN get the call on the 20th im goin to have him relay the message, after i KO somebody

dude im not 5'8 or 5'9 im 5'5 :eek: and my weight walkin around is like 170

and if u think u have my power then me u crazy

Young_Boxer
05-08-2006, 04:30 PM
lol I find it funny how you quote greatestIam in your sig. why do you guys even waste time bickering back and fourth, just set a place and battle it out.

Dempsey 1919
05-08-2006, 04:34 PM
be nice mystyal. :D

enadeus
05-08-2006, 04:37 PM
be nice mystyal. :D

Based on your videos I can knock both of you out in 20 seconds, in teh same day! ;)

BrooklynBomber
05-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Based on your videos I can knock both of you out in 20 seconds, in teh same day! ;)
Guys, dont know, if you know, but the word on a street that BrooklynBomber's power is Shavers like.
So dont mess with a kid. he can ko you faster that you say 'hotdog'

supaduck
05-08-2006, 05:22 PM
... Donald Hoskins would knock the **** out y'all.

Southpaw Stinger
05-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Donald Hoskins would knock the **** out y'all.

Can't argue with that!

Smokin'
05-08-2006, 08:54 PM
You have to admit even with the toughman fight Donnie Hoskins was still active as hell. I saw too much Tyson posing from mystyal to be truly honest. I also think Donnie Hoskins is much more of a natural and much more athletic then myst but that's just my opinion.

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 08:55 PM
i still cant believe that he said that he probably coulda beat dlh in the amatuers

Smokin'
05-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Donnie said that? LOL. DLH was a standout amateur.

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Donnie said that? LOL. DLH was a standout amateur.

its in the best amatuer thread

Smokin'
05-08-2006, 08:59 PM
LOL. What a joker. I lost the little bit of respect I had for him right there.

I still don't get why people without much amateur experience can brag like they're actually going somewhere. What a joke.

aljon
05-08-2006, 09:25 PM
dude im not 5'8 or 5'9 im 5'5 :eek: and my weight walkin around is like 170

and if u think u have my power then me u crazy
damn 5'5... greatestiam would push you around he is bigger than you... this aint no rocket science hes much taller than you , u gona hit more often and thats it.. you might have more skill but no way your beating him with that size... and how the fuk does somebody weight 170 at that height and is built, u gota be luying about ur weight...

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 09:44 PM
damn 5'5... greatestiam would push you around he is bigger than you... this aint no rocket science hes much taller than you , u gona hit more often and thats it.. you might have more skill but no way your beating him with that size... and how the fuk does somebody weight 170 at that height and is built, u gota be luying about ur weight...

all that u said is newbie ****. i've had my pic on here numerous times. and jus cause your bigger doesnt mean that u can bully ppl around.so get the stereotyping **** outta your head. im adnormally strong for my size, maybe u need to check out some of my videos on here before criticizing especially the 1 where im putting up two plates on bench press 5 times wit ease. so until u see some videos of mine go **** yourself. or hell jus ask the ppl on here about the videos. i dont have to lie ;)

aljon
05-08-2006, 10:14 PM
all that u said is newbie ****. i've had my pic on here numerous times. and jus cause your bigger doesnt mean that u can bully ppl around.so get the stereotyping **** outta your head. im adnormally strong for my size, maybe u need to check out some of my videos on here before criticizing especially the 1 where im putting up two plates on bench press 5 times wit ease. so until u see some videos of mine go **** yourself. or hell jus ask the ppl on here about the videos. i dont have to lie ;)
newbie ****? wats wrong with u who says that kinda **** this is boxing, your 5 inches shorter than the guy and if you were abnormally strong for your size you'd post some KOs or u'd already be a pro, ur just in love with ur power, get in ring with someone who can actually fight back not with them scrubs, i tried seeing your vids and got bored in about 3mins, you have potential and all but you need to relax urself with that power crap, im just saying my opinion im not trying to disrespect you in any personal way, i like it that you post vids actually i wish more people would do that, id do that too but all my vids are in VCR and i dont know anyway to post em up so i could show you how to 1st KO somebody wich i doubt you've ever done...

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 10:21 PM
newbie ****? wats wrong with u who says that kinda **** this is boxing, your 5 inches shorter than the guy and if you were abnormally strong for your size you'd post some KOs or u'd already be a pro, ur just in love with ur power, get in ring with someone who can actually fight back not with them scrubs, i tried seeing your vids and got bored in about 3mins, you have potential and all but you need to relax urself with that power crap, im just saying my opinion im not trying to disrespect you in any personal way, i like it that you post vids actually i wish more people would do that, id do that too but all my vids are in VCR and i dont know anyway to post em up so i could show you how to 1st KO somebody wich i doubt you've ever done...

i've takin alot of ppl out in the first from OTHER GYMS the capitaled part r th keywords. they tend to try to go hard on u so **** it i'll do the same.and in love with my power? son i dont lie if ppl ask im going to tell them, or if ppl say there more powerful then me when i know there not im going to shut them down. and like i said before why does weight have ne thing to do with him pushing me around. i really hope your not 1 of those stereotype *****es.and son if i was so in love with my power as u say i would try my hardest to ko ppl(as greatestiam did in his video)or tryin to throw 1 hit haymakers.and most ppl i spar fight back,but once they see i have power they try to back up and tag me. ala tyson's opponents and other big hitters

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 10:23 PM
and aljon if u havnt seen my full videos then shut the **** up. thats like me commenting about a movie that i partially saw :rolleyes:

Banderivets
05-08-2006, 10:50 PM
especially the 1 where im putting up two plates on bench press 5 times wit ease. so until u see some videos of mine go **** yourself. or hell jus ask the ppl on here about the videos. i dont have to lie ;)

a plate a side is like 160lb mate, thats not much. I could bench 160 in school in grade 9.

Or maybe I misunderstood.

Dye
05-08-2006, 11:01 PM
i can bench 160 lbs right now i am 14 grade 8 got you beat

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:18 PM
a plate a side is like 160lb mate, thats not much. I could bench 160 in school in grade 9.

Or maybe I misunderstood.

clearly misunderstood. TWO plates on both sides which is either 225 or 230 depending on the bar

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:19 PM
i can bench 160 lbs right now i am 14 grade 8 got you beat

when i was 14 i was going 200 :cool:

Banderivets
05-08-2006, 11:21 PM
clearly misunderstood. TWO plates on both sides which is either 225 or 230 depending on the bar

ohh thats cool then :)

aljon
05-08-2006, 11:28 PM
i've takin alot of ppl out in the first from OTHER GYMS the capitaled part r th keywords. they tend to try to go hard on u so **** it i'll do the same.and in love with my power? son i dont lie if ppl ask im going to tell them, or if ppl say there more powerful then me when i know there not im going to shut them down. and like i said before why does weight have ne thing to do with him pushing me around. i really hope your not 1 of those stereotype *****es.and son if i was so in love with my power as u say i would try my hardest to ko ppl(as greatestiam did in his video)or tryin to throw 1 hit haymakers.and most ppl i spar fight back,but once they see i have power they try to back up and tag me. ala tyson's opponents and other big hitters
In my previous post i told you im not trying to disrespect in any personal way and you tell me i hope ur not one of those stereotype *****es? dont be so fuking stiff and ignorant im trying to be reasonable with ur dumbass dont try to turn it around by dissing me with that kinda ***** ****... now Tyson was a heavyweight and one of a kind, people like Tyson dont come everyday so dont try to compare urself to him...

aljon
05-08-2006, 11:31 PM
and aljon if u havnt seen my full videos then shut the **** up. thats like me commenting about a movie that i partially saw :rolleyes:
i saw the full video that you posted before, i just got bored of it i didn't miss any part of it though so dont tell me to shut the fuk up.. fool

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:35 PM
In my previous post i told you im not trying to disrespect in any personal way and you tell me i hope ur not one of those stereotype *****es? dont be so fuking stiff and ignorant im trying to be reasonable with ur dumbass dont try to turn it around by dissing me with that kinda ***** ****... now Tyson was a heavyweight and one of a kind, people like Tyson dont come everyday so dont try to compare urself to him...

***** i aint comparing im trying to give yourself a picture in your head. and obviously your 1 of those stereotype *****'s cause u got affended by it. and i even said i HOPE your not one of those sterotype *****'s.and according to your stereotype i guess ne 1 taller then me can whip my ass huh. although my last sparring video the guy was like 5'10 :rolleyes: i guess my cousin that is 15 with little boxing skills can take me cause he's taller right? see how stupid that is,next time think before u type it will do u good ;) and u said your tryin to be reasonable how's it reasonable when u said that dude can push me around jus cause he's taller then me :confused:

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:35 PM
i saw the full video that you posted before, i just got bored of it i didn't miss any part of it though so dont tell me to shut the fuk up.. fool

well earlier in your post u said u didnt see it all so u shut the **** up and quit lying :eek:

aljon
05-08-2006, 11:38 PM
well earlier in your post u said u didnt see it all so u shut the **** up and quit lying :eek:
where did I say i didn't see it at all? i said i got bored of it, man wats wrong with you, r u that stupid?

aljon
05-08-2006, 11:40 PM
***** i aint comparing im trying to give yourself a picture in your head. and obviously your 1 of those stereotype *****'s cause u got affended by it. and i even said i HOPE your not one of those sterotype *****'s.and according to your stereotype i guess ne 1 taller then me can whip my ass huh. although my last sparring video the guy was like 5'10 :rolleyes: i guess my cousin that is 15 with little boxing skills can take me cause he's taller right? see how stupid that is,next time think before u type it will do u good ;) and u said your tryin to be reasonable how's it reasonable when u said that dude can push me around jus cause he's taller then me :confused:
i was comparing you to greatestiam not to ur 15 year old cousin that i dont give a fuk about... greatestiam looks bigger that you, its like fighting a light weight or a lightwelter at most against a supermiddle, who do you think is gona have the advantage?

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:41 PM
where did I say i didn't see it at all? i said i got bored of it, man wats wrong with you, r u that stupid?

newbie ****? wats wrong with u who says that kinda **** this is boxing, your 5 inches shorter than the guy and if you were abnormally strong for your size you'd post some KOs or u'd already be a pro, ur just in love with ur power, get in ring with someone who can actually fight back not with them scrubs, i tried seeing your vids and got bored in about 3mins, you have potential and all but you need to relax urself with that power crap, im just saying my opinion im not trying to disrespect you in any personal way, i like it that you post vids actually i wish more people would do that, id do that too but all my vids are in VCR and i dont know anyway to post em up so i could show you how to 1st KO somebody wich i doubt you've ever done... there ya go man. ;)

aljon
05-08-2006, 11:47 PM
if i didnt see it at all i wouldnt be talking about this, i said "i tried seeing your vids and got bored in about 3mins" if i got bored of 3 mins that means i mustve watched something

man go ahead and fight him and prove me wrong, he would woop ur ass IMO thats all...

Smokin'
05-08-2006, 11:50 PM
mystyal, stop being so naive and stupid, of course he would push you around, hes about 15 pounds heavier then you and about 7 inches taller! He would punish you!

And even if he has a mediocre punch at your weight his punch would be extremely heavy if he was to punch you.

aljon
05-08-2006, 11:51 PM
mystyal, stop being so naive and stupid, of course he would push you around, hes about 15 pounds heavier then you and about 7 inches taller! He would punish you!

And even if he has a mediocre punch at your weight his punch would be extremely heavy if he was to punch you.
Thank you very much

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:52 PM
i was comparing you to greatestiam not to ur 15 year old cousin that i dont give a fuk about... greatestiam looks bigger that you, its like fighting a light weight or a lightwelter at most against a supermiddle, who do you think is gona have the advantage?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/mystyal2k5/Photo-0016_000.jpghttp://www.boxingscene.com/forums/image.php?u=41370&dateline=1143775083 and click on his link. and admit your an idiot

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:54 PM

i hope your not serious

Banderivets
05-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Well

If you are 5foot5 150lb and you fight a guys with decent skills who is 6foot flat, lets say 185lb then sorry you would loose. Thats why boxing has weight divisions.

I have persoanly fought skilled guys (people who train in boxing gym opposed to me who just casual fights and trains alone) who where 5 foot 6 and I would simply beat them on strength and reach.

There isnt much a 5 foot 5 guy can do against a 6 footer who is sticking the jab in your face all day, or clinches when you try to get inside.

You are simply at a physical disatvantage. No matter how big your skills are.

Now if we are talking MMA or street fighting the **** all maters, but boxing, those inches count.

Banderivets
05-08-2006, 11:56 PM
BTW I am a carbon copy of your build, except Im 6'1"

except my neck is not as buff.

Verstyle
05-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Well

If you are 5foot5 150lb and you fight a guys with decent skills who is 6foot flat, lets say 185lb then sorry you would loose. Thats why boxing has weight divisions.

I have persoanly fought skilled guys (people who train in boxing gym opposed to me who just casual fights and trains alone) who where 5 foot 6 and I would simply beat them on strength and reach.

There isnt much a 5 foot 5 guy can do against a 6 footer who is sticking the jab in your face all day, or clinches when you try to get inside.

Now if we are talking MMA or street fighting the **** all maters, but boxing, those inches count.

i've sparred 6'2 guys the average i've sparred is like 5'10. as u can see i get in jabs easy.if u think that jus cause he outweighs me then i'll lose versus's him then either your him or your in his ass

Banderivets
05-08-2006, 11:58 PM
i've sparred 6'2 guys the average i've sparred is like 5'10. as u can see i get in jabs easy.

Whats your reach?

Smokin'
05-08-2006, 11:59 PM
mystyal, you seem to think you're a freak of nature. If you were really that good you're coach or trainer would of got you a fight by now...you're 5'5 you idiot, seriously, imagine ****ing ricky hatton when hes all bloated fighting ****in calzaghe. GOT IT DUMBASS?!

Smokin'
05-08-2006, 11:59 PM
he said he has tiny arms...so i doubt that.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:00 AM
BTW I am a carbon copy of your build, except Im 6'1"

except my neck is not as buff.

your not a carbon copy if your 6'1

hotbox2316
05-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Well

id have to disagree, james toney is 5/10 fat outta shape not known for great handspeed or great power 38 yrs old and still is a top contender in the heavyweight division,at least mystykal is in shape...

Banderivets
05-09-2006, 12:02 AM
your not a carbon copy if your 6'1

Sure, I have the same build as you. As in Im simpy a magnified version of you due to height...I dunno if thats hard to understand :confused:

GreatestIam
05-09-2006, 12:03 AM
its in the best amatuer thread

Man i aint say **** about beating DLH, i simply replyed to someone saying "Donald Hoskins is the best" jokingly like always and then that, I THINK DLH had 1 of the best if not the best amateur record! if i did say i could beat himi was joking im going to find out right now

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:04 AM
mystyal, you seem to think you're a freak of nature. If you were really that good you're coach or trainer would of got you a fight by now...you're 5'5 you idiot, seriously, imagine ****ing ricky hatton when hes all bloated fighting ****in calzaghe. GOT IT DUMBASS?!

what the **** u talkin **** for *****, dont be coming in here talkin **** if i havnt said nuttin to your dumbass. stay out the conversation if u aint in it. i was straight with u but if u going to talk**** for no reason dont even respond to my ****. and i am a freak of nature son :)

Banderivets
05-09-2006, 12:05 AM
id have to disagree, james toney is 5/10 fat outta shape not known for great handspeed or great power 38 yrs old and still is a top contender in the heavyweight division,at least mystykal is in shape...

5 foot 10 is very different to 5 foot 5

Tyson isnt a tall heavy either but he aint 5 foot 5 either.

You'd have to punch like Foreman to fight heavy even middle weight at that height.

I got nothing against mystyal, I just think he is getting a bit carried away with what he can do at his height.

You can plow like a locomotive, but it wont do much when you cant reach a guys chin cause of his jab.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:07 AM

actually my coach does and i can secretly record him and put it on here in him saying he's tryed to give me alot of fights but i deny cause i didnt think i was ready

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:09 AM
5 foot 10 is very different to 5 foot 5

Tyson isnt a tall heavy either but he aint 5 foot 5 either.

You'd have to punch like Foreman to fight heavy even middle weight at that height.

I got nothing against mystyal, I just think he is getting a bit carried away with what he can do at his height.

You can plow like a locomotive, but it wont do much when you cant reach a guys chin cause of his jab.

tyson was 5'10 and he's fought 6'6 and even i think 6'8. and once again im not comparing myself to tyson im givin an example of the height difference

hotbox2316
05-09-2006, 12:13 AM
my point is that skill is very important,and if your 5/10 fighting a guy thats 6/4 youd still be at the same disadvantage as a guy whos 5/6 fightin a 6 footer.....i train in reno nv with the ex ibf cruiser champ kelvin davis he 5/7 and started his career as a heavy he was only 210 fightin guys 220+ and well over six foot tall and still hit harder then they did...

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:18 AM
my point is that skill is very important,and if your 5/10 fighting a guy thats 6/4 youd still be at the same disadvantage as a guy whos 5/6 fightin a 6 footer.....i train in reno nv with the ex ibf cruiser champ kelvin davis he 5/7 and started his career as a heavy he was only 210 fightin guys 220+ and well over six foot tall and still hit harder then they did...

no need to justify for these pricks it wont get threw there heads. they see size and say wow. since your tall u can take him and him and him and him. jus patheitc morons. i not even going to waste my time with ppl that have no clue on what there talking about. jus some stereotyping *****'s

aljon
05-09-2006, 12:18 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/mystyal2k5/Photo-0016_000.jpghttp://www.boxingscene.com/forums/image.php?u=41370&dateline=1143775083 and click on his link. and admit your an idiot
the fuk you tryin to prove? you're still 5'5 *******

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:19 AM
the fuk you tryin to prove? you're still 5'5 *******

u said he's bigger then me. he doesnt lookin bigger then me there. maybe taller *******. :rolleyes: OWNED

Banderivets
05-09-2006, 12:20 AM
no need to justify for these pricks it wont get threw there heads. they see size and say wow. since your tall u can take him and him and him and him. jus patheitc morons. i not even going to waste my time with ppl that have no clue on what there talking about. jus some stereotyping *****'s

wow buddy well **** you too then...

here I am thinking that we where having a civilized discussion :rolleyes:

aljon
05-09-2006, 12:21 AM
u said he's bigger then me. he doesnt lookin bigger then me there. maybe taller *******. :rolleyes: OWNED
lol this is getting funny, just cuz he's more more far away from the camera doesnt mean hes smaller, u that ignorant?

hotbox2316
05-09-2006, 12:22 AM

im still having a civilized convo......good one too

aljon
05-09-2006, 12:22 AM
and wats the deal with this owned ****? grow up man you act like a 13 yr old...

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:23 AM

hey your taller then me also, bet u can take me to and all the other tall ppl. i wont even include all the ppl that were 6'0 tall that i fought though :rolleyes:

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:24 AM

obviously i wasnt talkin to u if u read my message to u again :rolleyes:

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:25 AM
lol this is getting funny, just cuz he's more more far away from the camera doesnt mean hes smaller, u that ignorant?

do pictures move dumb ass. :rolleyes: unless your redarded and cant click a link

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:25 AM
and wats the deal with this owned ****? grow up man you act like a 13 yr old...

owned owned owned. cause your u made a stupid ass remark about him being bigger then me when i actuality he's taller then me dont be mad

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:26 AM
wow, youre a moron, take joe calzaghe (approx greatestIAM height/weight) and put him against someone like shane mosley. WHO THE **** IS GOING TO WIN?!

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:29 AM
wow, youre a moron, take joe calzaghe (approx greatestIAM height/weight) and put him against someone like shane mosley. WHO THE **** IS GOING TO WIN?!

is he a ****in joe calzaghe. your a ****in idiot.i'll give u a chance to erase that post. unless u think he's that good and if u do u need to get your head outta his ass. i wonder why u get banned so much. u come outta no where and talk **** to ppl.

hotbox2316
05-09-2006, 12:30 AM

out of mystykal and greatestiam who do you think has more pure boxing skill?

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:32 AM
mystyal, but still theres major strength, height, weight differences. It can be very difficult to overcome unless you are worldclass. And Greatest is still pretty ****in fast...

Banderivets
05-09-2006, 12:33 AM
hey your taller then me also, bet u can take me to and all the other tall ppl. i wont even include all the ppl that were 6'0 tall that i fought though :rolleyes:

Did I ever ****ing say that I can take you out :confused:

You can knock out Valuevs and **** knows who in your sparring sessions but once you go pro things change, because things become proffesional. Thats when ever inch and every ounce of muscle counts for something.

And I dont see you knocking out big guys left and right once you get there.

I see you do well at Welterweight, but I dont see anyone who is 5 foot 5 do anything at middleweight. Sorry. I just dont see it.

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:34 AM
is he a ****in joe calzaghe. your a ****in idiot.i'll give u a chance to erase that post. unless u think he's that good and if u do u need to get your head outta his ass. i wonder why u get banned so much. u come outta no where and talk **** to ppl.
are you ****ing mosley? it's an analogy you dumbass i know you don't know about that kinda **** cuz well....you move furniture for a living.

Suck a dick man, it's pointless talking to a brainless retard like you.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:36 AM
mystyal, but still theres major strength, height, weight differences. It can be very difficult to overcome unless you are worldclass. And Greatest is still pretty ****in fast...

u think at my height and weight i fight ppl my height all the time :rolleyes: i never ****in do. all i get is the tall lanky guys in average height is 5'10 and i can reach there chin and get in. fairly easy. and hoskin's even said im faster then him.but if u think he has more power then me then thats cool. im really not going to say ne thing else until i have an amatuer fight under my belt so i can show u guys like i showed that guy that didnt think i could bench 2 plates

hotbox2316
05-09-2006, 12:37 AM

i can respect that, the reason i asked cuz ive only seen greatestiams fight vid,not mystykals,but from what ive seen if dude got in there with even a semi legitimate bannger hed be takin a mat nap,just cuz dude leaves himself so wide open...

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:38 AM
are you ****ing mosley? it's an analogy you dumbass i know you don't know about that kinda **** cuz well....you move furniture for a living.

Suck a dick man, it's pointless talking to a brainless retard like you.

is it my fault your a little kind and dont know how to do a proper comparison. that was the worse i've ever heard.like i said little kid. u wanna talk **** at least get your **** together and do it the correct way.

p.s if i got banned jus once i dont think i would be back im not that desperate to talk to e-buddies on a boxing forum ;)

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:38 AM
you can think you have worldclass skills, but in reality you don't. and you're not even dominating those opponents youre fighting. so suck a dick until i see you ko someone with 1 punch in your next 'fight'.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:39 AM
i can respect that, the reason i asked cuz ive only seen greatestiams fight vid,not mystykals,but from what ive seen if dude got in there with even a semi legitimate bannger hed be takin a mat nap,just cuz dude leaves himself so wide open...

they wont listen man. i not even going to waste my time ne more

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:39 AM
is it my fault your a little kind and dont know how to do a proper comparison. that was the worse i've ever heard.like i said little kid. u wanna talk **** at least get your **** together and do it the correct way.

p.s if i got banned jus once i dont think i would be back im not that desperate to talk to e-buddies on a boxing forum ;)
sure ya wouldn't, thats why about every other day you say how addicted you are to this site. Little kid? I'm not 5'5 like someone, eh small fry.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:40 AM
you can think you have worldclass skills, but in reality you don't. and you're not even dominating those opponents youre fighting. so suck a dick until i see you ko someone with 1 punch in your next 'fight'.

i can take you've never boxed :rolleyes: dominate some1 in sparring hmmmmmmmmm oooooooooookay. i'll remember that when i need to learn something in sparring

Banderivets
05-09-2006, 12:42 AM

Well this is a big difference.

NO mater how big you are but if you have no skills your ****. Like GretestIam.

But if you have two equally skilled guys, or close in skills and one is 5 foot 5 and the other is 6 foot flat and you still think the 5 foot 5 has a solid chance (based on paper stats) then your dumb.

You can be 5 foot 5 and **** up tomato cans all your life.

BUt once you hit pro, and you fight guys same skills as you if not better then you got no ****ing chance of being dominant when you loose that much in height.

If Im 6 and I fight a guy 6 foot 6 who has as much skills as me and power then what chance do I have really? On paper...only toughness and heart.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:42 AM
sure ya wouldn't, thats why about every other day you say how addicted you are to this site. Little kid? I'm not 5'5 like someone, eh small fry.

that comment was little kidish :rolleyes: how many alts do u have again. obviously if your banned they didnt want your ass back nor did ppl make a thousand threads askin u back u jus came back. talk about not being wanted.ahahaha. u seriously dont wanna have a talkin **** contest cause u picked the wrong mother****er for that. im not like 3/4th of the ppl on this forum

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:43 AM
i know you dont go your hardest on the guy, but you gotta at least show a little something to your trainer. at least work the guy a little bit.

GreatestIam
05-09-2006, 12:44 AM
IIght lets quit the bickering cuz in the end me and mys probley wont ever fight which is a good thing for him! MYS you appear to be a descent sized guy for your size and like your perparing yourself to be a force in the amateurs(pros) by training rather then accepting fights, but let me tell you man its a mistake the only true way of learning the game is by experiecing it!How old are you? im 19(i wish i had trained for 2 years straight) Ive had 2 fights man and learned something different in each one 1st in my first fight (the video) i had no gameplan going in but was FOCUSED AS **** and when the bell rang NOTHING WAS GOING THROUGH MY MIND EXCEPT KNOCK HIM OUT(not box him), and becuz of it i was just throwing constent punches(just hooks no uppercuts, or jab 2,3,2,5 combos and no defense) and was luckily aggressive enough to turn him into a punching bag, and he eventually quit after the 1st rd! In my second fight i came out aggressive but again with no gameplan and was BOXING but looking for the KO and ultimtley ran out of staminia about 1:30 into rd 2 and lost!(if i just box my opponents i would be 2-0) But from those 2 fights alone i understand what i have to do to accomplish my goals, and will prepare for them MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT THE SWEET SCIENCE THEY CALL BOXING, IS TO SEE WHO ACTUALLY GETS FURTHER IN THE GAME! I PLAN ON FIGHTING ALL THIS YEAR AND NEXT, UP UNTIL THE GOLDEN GLOVES IN GRAND RAPIDS WHICH I WILL ENTER AND HOPEFULLY WIN, WHY DONT YOU PROVE YOURSELF BY STARTING AN ACTUAL AMATEUR CAREER AND POSTING ALL YOUR FIGHTS(ill do the same) AND SOMETIME NEXT YEAR WILL SEE WHO HAS HAD THE BETTER CAREER.........

IMA LIL TIPSY BUT YA I THINK I GOT IT OUT! WHADA YA SAY?

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:44 AM
that comment was little kidish :rolleyes: how many alts do u have again. obviously if your banned they didnt want your ass back nor did ppl make a thousand threads askin u back u jus came back. talk about not being wanted.ahahaha. u seriously dont wanna have a talkin **** contest cause u picked the wrong mother****er for that. im not like 3/4th of the ppl on this forum
yeah your one of the few that is borderline retarded and doesn't have any education at all. too bad ya cant deny that your a piece of trash huh?

and its not my fault BPP had a personal vendetta against me....

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:46 AM
i know you dont go your hardest on the guy, but you gotta at least show a little something to your trainer. at least work the guy a little bit.

on 2 of my videos when i hit the guy hard my coach stopped it, the first time he stopped it and said dont hit hard as u saw in the video, and the second time he tied my gloves after i gave the guy a huge left hook

hotbox2316
05-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Well this is a big difference.

NO mater how big you are but if you have no skills your ****. Like GretestIam.

But if you have two equally skilled guys, or close in skills and one is 5 foot 5 and the other is 6 foot flat and you still think the 5 foot 5 has a solid chance (based on paper stats) then your dumb.

You can be 5 foot 5 and **** up tomato cans all your life.

BUt once you hit pro, and you fight guys same skills as you if not better then you got no ****ing chance of being dominant when you loose that much in height.

you never said equal skill in your previous post you said somthin to the fact that skill is almost irrelevant if your alot smaller then the guy,in which i replied "thats some of the dumbest **** ive ever heard" so no need to get butt hurt and say im stupid tiger calm down...

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:47 AM
yeah your one of the few that is borderline retarded and doesn't have any education at all. too bad ya cant deny that your a piece of trash huh?

and its not my fault BPP had a personal vendetta against me....

most ppl didnt like u. it was said in the forums.ahaha i was actually cool with u until today, when u started talkin **** for no reason, when the conversation wasnt even about u or had nothin to do with u

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:49 AM
the only guys that didnt like me were blitz and exige, and its all cool with them now.

and i dont have **** with you, its just laughable how you think your boxings messiah and your 22 years old with zero amateur fights and you think your god.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:50 AM
IIght lets quit the bickering cuz in the end me and mys probley wont ever fight which is a good thing for him! MYS you appear to be a descent sized guy for your size and like your perparing yourself to be a force in the amateurs(pros) by training rather then accepting fights, but let me tell you man its a mistake the only true way of learning the game is by experiecing it!How old are you? im 19(i wish i had trained for 2 years straight) Ive had 2 fights man and learned something different in each one 1st in my first fight (the video) i had no gameplan going in but was FOCUSED AS **** and when the bell rang NOTHING WAS GOING THROUGH MY MIND EXCEPT KNOCK HIM OUT(not box him), and becuz of it i was just throwing constent punches(just hooks no uppercuts, or jab 2,3,2,5 combos and no defense) and was luckily aggressive enough to turn him into a punching bag, and he eventually quit after the 1st rd! In my second fight i came out aggressive but again with no gameplan and was BOXING but looking for the KO and ultimtley ran out of staminia about 1:30 into rd 2 and lost!(if i just box my opponents i would be 2-0) But from those 2 fights alone i understand what i have to do to accomplish my goals, and will prepare for them MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT THE SWEET SCIENCE THEY CALL BOXING, IS TO SEE WHO ACTUALLY GETS FURTHER IN THE GAME! I PLAN ON FIGHTING ALL THIS YEAR AND NEXT, UP UNTIL THE GOLDEN GLOVES IN GRAND RAPIDS WHICH I WILL ENTER AND HOPEFULLY WIN, WHY DONT YOU PROVE YOURSELF BY STARTING AN ACTUAL AMATEUR CAREER AND POSTING ALL YOUR FIGHTS(ill do the same) AND SOMETIME NEXT YEAR WILL SEE WHO HAS HAD THE BETTER CAREER.........

IMA LIL TIPSY BUT YA I THINK I GOT IT OUT! WHADA YA SAY?

im going to post all of them on here. cause i hate ppl talkin **** sayin i cant do something. i have a problem with proving ppl wrong,and it always has to do with my height

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:53 AM
the only guys that didnt like me were blitz and exige, and its all cool with them now.

and i dont have **** with you, its just laughable how you think your boxings messiah and your 22 years old with zero amateur fights and you think your god.

never said i was extremly good. im jus stating the facts, i have power,speed and quickness. u want me to lie ahahaha. and u said u dont have **** with me. then why the moron this and the dumbass that and all that bull****,and u know i talk to u straight up with no **** talking,not sometimes but all the time

JDizzle79
05-09-2006, 12:53 AM
im going to post all of them on here. cause i hate ppl talkin **** sayin i cant do something. i have a problem with proving ppl wrong,and it always has to do with my height

maybe it's because mne of your stature are in...'short'...supply. I'm just joking, you are my boy on BS. Most of these tools are just talking. I can see your talent...when are you gonna post an amatuer fight?! Holla back

Smokin'
05-09-2006, 12:55 AM
never said i was extremly good. im jus stating the facts, i have power,speed and quickness. u want me to lie ahahaha. and u said u dont have **** with me. then why the moron this and the dumbass that and all that bull****,and u know i talk to u straight up with no **** talking,not sometimes but all the time
because youre bein pretty stupid sometimes. thats it. i dont really care, im not even gonna reply on this anymore, peace

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 12:56 AM
maybe it's because mne of your stature are in...'short'...supply. I'm just joking, you are my boy on BS. Most of these tools are just talking. I can see your talent...when are you gonna post an amatuer fight?! Holla back

if all goes well i should have my fight on the 19th and will post the same day. but to be clear, im not saying i will be some great champion or a knockout artist or undefeated, all im sayin is i have the tools to do these things but it takes dedication and training to make it happen.hell in boxing i would be satisfied with 5,000 dollars, i jus wanna see if i can do it so i can say at least i tried

Banderivets
05-09-2006, 12:59 AM
you never said equal skill in your previous post you said somthin to the fact that skill is almost irrelevant if your alot smaller then the guy,in which i replied "thats some of the dumbest **** ive ever heard" so no need to get butt hurt and say im stupid tiger calm down...
wtf? I never said anything along those lines.

Just say there was a misunderstanding, no need to put words in my mouth.

And well if a d00de is 5 foot 5 and his opponent is 7 feet 300lb then I think the 7 footer can be the dumbest mother ****er on the planet and still win...all he has to do is swing his arm around and land it on the guys head.

Verstyle
05-09-2006, 01:02 AM
i always hear its difficult to fight ppl that r short also cause u have to bend down sometimes to hit them and lose velocity,and u gotta protect your body alot more

JDizzle79
05-09-2006, 01:03 AM
if all goes well i should have my fight on the 19th and will post the same day. but to be clear, im not saying i will be some great champion or a knockout artist or undefeated, all im sayin is i have the tools to do these things but it takes dedication and training to make it happen.hell in boxing i would be satisfied with 5,000 dollars, i jus wanna see if i can do it so i can say at least i tried

I hear ya...and good training to you...luck has nothing to do ina game of skill

GreatestIam
05-09-2006, 01:05 AM

Thats my attitude man, except i am a little more ****y when it comes to talking about it, becuz i know and have been told plenty of times if i really dedicated myself i could really make something outta boxing! And im going to try to make it happen, so just keep doin what you do!

But youll never be as great as IAM ;) QUOTE DAT

RockyMarcianofan00
05-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Thats my attitude man, except i am a little more ****y when it comes to talking about it, becuz i know and have been told plenty of times if i really dedicated myself i could really make something outta boxing! And im going to try to make it happen, so just keep doin what you do!

But youll never be as great as IAM ;) QUOTE DAT
hey in the fight you posted were you the white kid or the black kid?

GreatestIam
05-09-2006, 01:23 AM
hey in the fight you posted were you the white kid or the black kid?

the BLACK kid

Pugnacious_Z
05-09-2006, 03:38 AM
lets be srs, from the vids mystyal has posted and from the vid greatestiam posted. any1 with a brain shud see mystyal wud whoop greatestiam man. he has more skill, power, speeed, well just about everything. he might be 175lbs and 6ft i dont give a **** man, dat has very little to do with it when ur talkin about these guys, these are not 2 world class champs, greatestiam might be bigger but mystyal has 2 much more skill. and who said that if sum1 is heavier they can push u back, no way mate. ive pushed back guys weighing 50lbs heavier, MYSTYAL WINS BY KO

Floydmayweather
05-09-2006, 04:08 AM
U could see those punches coming a mile away.

LoftyDog
05-09-2006, 05:07 AM
lets be srs, from the vids mystyal has posted and from the vid greatestiam posted. any1 with a brain shud see mystyal wud whoop greatestiam man. he has more skill, power, speeed, well just about everything. he might be 175lbs and 6ft i dont give a **** man, dat has very little to do with it when ur talkin about these guys, these are not 2 world class champs, greatestiam might be bigger but mystyal has 2 much more skill. and who said that if sum1 is heavier they can push u back, no way mate. ive pushed back guys weighing 50lbs heavier, MYSTYAL WINS BY KO

No way, Hoskins is undefeated and has knocked out everyone he has fought..exept by undefeated I mean he losses half the time and by everyone I mean 1 person. Plus Hoskins' endurance is unmatched, he could probably go a WHOLE MINUTE and only get a little tired!

NaThBoiii
05-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Ffs.. Its obvious, mystkal would kick his ass, I would also kick his ass, if i knew how to copy off dvd on to here i would post my fight.

GreatestIam
05-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Ffs.. Its obvious, mystkal would kick his ass, I would also kick his ass, if i knew how to copy off dvd on to here i would post my fight.

YUP..........

supaduck
05-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey GreatestIAM, your amateur career so far is mine when i was at ur stage practically.. i won my first by 1st round stoppage then ran out of energy in my next.. lol... but anyway...

You guys might want to lay off each other... It's pointless arguing when nobody's gonna win... or lose...

Rockin'
05-09-2006, 12:44 PM
If they are with in 10 lbs in weight to eachother I will try to put them together. One kid with acouple of bouts and another with a couple. Sounds like a match.

Rumblin' Rockin' Amatuer Extravaganza..... I can see it now.

mgkirkpatrick
05-09-2006, 12:50 PM
lol thats a ppv id get

supaduck
05-09-2006, 01:07 PM
u talkin bout me and hoskins? i live in northern ireland, he lives in kalamazoo...

supaduck
05-09-2006, 01:10 PM
id take it if i lived near him tho. oh im 15 160lbs.. so i guess maybe im too young

Verstyle
05-10-2006, 12:08 AM
id take it if i lived near him tho. oh im 15 160lbs.. so i guess maybe im too young

your never to young to throw the hands :D

Kayo
05-10-2006, 12:38 AM
hey we're relatively the same size...how tall are you?

mini_tyson
05-10-2006, 09:40 AM

you have no boxing skills at all your just a swinger i fought someone just like u in my first fight and i killed the guy u got to remember sumthing cuz in boxing ur always just 1 punch away from getting [B]KNOCKED OUT

SquareCircle
05-10-2006, 10:37 AM
I hear ya...and good training to you...luck has nothing to do ina game of skill
tell that to robby peden the first time he squared off vs nate campbell.

SquareCircle
05-10-2006, 12:07 PM
good power and good slugging technique is about all you got goin for you. When you face a guy who forces you to fight backing up you're gonna have big problems, my advice is to pace yourself a little more. You got good power tho, suprised you didn't KO that kid. oh well, it's better when they quit, right?

PS- id bet on mystikal,even though he hasnt had a fight

boxer2k5
05-10-2006, 04:53 PM
i want to see how well he does agianst someone who can take his punches and box him

not even a simple pivot and jab will do

oliverlt
05-14-2006, 08:49 PM
I made a gif of you after your last fight

http://www.arcade2084.com/boxing/Lewis%20vs.%20Oliver%20Mccall%20II.gif

GreatestIam
05-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I made a gif of you after your last fight

http://www.arcade2084.com/boxing/Lewis%20vs.%20Oliver%20Mccall%20II.gif

haha now that ****s hilarious

+= El Jefe=+
05-14-2006, 09:11 PM

mmmm i liked how you keept your cool and stuck with your defence :D

SryNoAutographs
05-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Damn man, nice swings bruh

Zamora
05-15-2006, 07:45 AM
okay fight - this is not a dig but what sort of toughman contest uses headguards

Manfredo Jr
05-15-2006, 04:47 PM
anyone can be knocked out if there hit in the right place , i ko'd a guy at sparring he was about 27 lol im only 16

Verstyle
01-02-2007, 05:27 PM
heres a thread where i mentioned the airport and going down there

The Noose
01-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Does wreckless swinging equal a boxing match?

Im dissapointed. After all the **** this guy has said, i expected somthing more than that.

fraidycat
01-02-2007, 06:36 PM

Uh -- your opponent only threw two punches -- three, counting the feint. That wasn't a fight; it was target practice. And you didn't even do particularly well at that.

Post something where you show some actual skills, and I'll be impressed, I promise. Do you have something more recent?

Kid Achilles
01-02-2007, 07:06 PM
He looked decent, but when you talk the way he talks it kind of creates an expectation you know? If he was modest and just said "this isnt much but how did I do?" I'd actually be somewhat impressed, but the way he talks, no he does not fight up to it at ALL.