View Full Version : anybody here have their apendix removed?

azn_violater
05-04-2006, 05:11 PM
iight so 6 weeks ago i got my apendix removed and forward to today and im all healthy. this is my first week of any physical training and i feel great. speed is still their, mobility is mediocre but nmot everything it use to be, and strength is good. what im wondering is am I rushing it ot should I milk my injury longer.

well, one thing im doin is readjusting my schedule and limiting it to only 3-4 workouts of 1 hr. whats your advice?

marciano92352
05-04-2006, 10:33 PM
lol yea i had my appendix removed when i was born cus i had what they call a diaphramatic hernia i almost died my appendix for some reason was covering my left lung and almost died the cut my open took it out and left with asthma and a weak left lung but it dont stop me to be the best it left me with holes in my stomach from the tubes i had put in me (3 in my stomach,one back of head,and one donw my throat)and a long ass scar going across my belly,when ppl ask what happen i tell i got shot and the idiots sometimes believe me...after surviving that no human being standing across the ring from me intimidates me

yrrej
05-05-2006, 07:34 AM
You need to keep exercising to prevent scar tissue from developing. Do whatever the doctor says you can do....