View Full Version : Anyone know how to p[revent

LightsOut Le
05-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Cuts inside your mouth, lips..cheeks...i hav ea shock docter and i guess i kind of leave my lips hanging...and i got my bottom lip busted open yesterday and my top lip busted open today...anyway i can prevnt cuts besides keeping my mouth shut(i need to breathe)

Rockin'
05-04-2006, 01:49 AM
I had them constantly when sparring or fighting. Its just like getting your uniform grass stained in a football game. Its just something that is going to happen.

If you get a bad one, mix water with heavy salt and rinse it out a few times. If it doesnt burn then add more salt.

One fight I had forgotten my mouthpiece and had to rush out and buy one before my fight. It was a football one with the strap on it so I molded it and cut off the strap. Ends up I left a sharp sliver pertruding from the mouth piece and it just tore into my upper lip every time he socked me in the mouth.The ref calls time to look for the cuts on my face, because it was smeared with blood, but there were no cuts on my face. It was in my mouth. Thick ass blood sitting in the bottom of my stomach for 2 good rounds. It sucked but i won the fight.

You arent in a fight until your lip gets busted up a little bit atleast.

Rockin' :boxing:

LightsOut Le
05-04-2006, 02:48 AM
ahha goddamn...

the cuts dont bother me cus my lips went numb after a while..i jsut didnt like how it affected the people i sparred...they would hold back and my coach would kick me out of sparring cause of the blood...

i think the guy headbutt me when he came up..then i didnt even feel my bottom lip...then after a few rounds my coach told me to get out cause of all the blood

yrrej
05-05-2006, 07:36 AM
You're going to have to keep your mouth shut when close enough to the other guy to get hit.

BrooklynBomber
05-06-2006, 05:26 PM
ahha goddamn...

the cuts dont bother me cus my lips went numb after a while..i jsut didnt like how it affected the people i sparred...they would hold back and my coach would kick me out of sparring cause of the blood...

i think the guy headbutt me when he came up..then i didnt even feel my bottom lip...then after a few rounds my coach told me to get out cause of all the blood
fighters aint called crooked nose/busted lip crew for nothing.

Verstyle
05-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Cuts inside your mouth, lips..cheeks...i hav ea shock docter and i guess i kind of leave my lips hanging...and i got my bottom lip busted open yesterday and my top lip busted open today...anyway i can prevnt cuts besides keeping my mouth shut(i need to breathe)

dont get hit :cool: :boxing:

LightsOut Le
05-07-2006, 01:59 PM
dont get hit :cool: :boxing:

didnt get hit..got headbutted :cool:

LoftyDog
05-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Don't get headbutted :D

BrooklynBomber
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
dude, you gotta get accustomed to cuts and busted lips.
Boxing aint gonna make you pretty. ;)

LightsOut Le
05-07-2006, 03:23 PM
i know i understand i wont look good but thats not what im asking..the reason why i wanan revent them is because my coach kicks me out fo sparring when he sees damage...swelling and black eyes are no problem...but cuts can get wore and worse