View Full Version : Has anyone taken brainquicken

wiso2008
05-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Just wondering if anyone has taken brainquicken. I see alot of pro's are taken it. and are there any side effects when using this product.

thanks

SovietExpress
05-02-2006, 02:05 PM
The inability to function properly without taking it is a side-effect , i.e. withdrawel symptoms linked to your athletic performance. I wouldn't suggest performance enhancers why mess with something that you can create naturally. Now, supplements to help kick your body into gear are another story.

Rockin'
05-02-2006, 02:10 PM
boxers brains do not create the same chemicals that they did before they began boxing. Part of the damage with the blows is that the brains pours are damaged and they are no longer able to secrete chemicals into your body. Hence a chemicaly imbalanced boxer, rather common.

Rockin' :boxing:

wiso2008
05-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I don't think you guys got what asked...Iam talking about the pill www.brainquicken.com alot of boxers,UFC fighters and football players use it.

hemichromis
05-03-2006, 02:36 PM
does it work?
i bet you feel it when you stop!

SovietExpress
05-03-2006, 02:37 PM
I don't think you guys got what asked...Iam talking about the pill www.brainquicken.com alot of boxers,UFC fighters and football players use it.

I was referring to that. But, I personally wouldn't use it, it can limit your body's natural abilities by taking over. It will make the brain work a certain way being of the drugs, so therefore the brain won't need to work that way on its own, and it was eventually lose its function. So, if you ever stop taking it, your going to be majorely impeded. I don't Recommend it.

SlightlyStoopid
05-03-2006, 06:37 PM
This is a sham.