View Full Version : hardest punch (not puncher)

Pri/\/\e
04-30-2006, 06:41 AM
i think its that punch that rocky gave to jersey joe when i sceen that i was about to choke on my hot dog i was eaten

Pugnacious_Z
04-30-2006, 08:13 AM
The right hook Foreman delivered to Frazier's chin in their first fight which made him do that bunny hop.

tommyhearns804
04-30-2006, 08:57 AM
The hardest punch that i see had to be either the right hand Lewis landed on Rahman or the uppercut Foreman landed to knock out Cooney.

hemichromis
04-30-2006, 10:40 AM
earnie shavers right cross

Yaman
04-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Tyson right hand on Johnson wich broke his jaw, a couple of teeth flew out of his mouth, and it made him roll on the canvas in pain for several minutes.

The last left hook Tua landed on Ruiz. It nearly took the poor guy's head off.

Lewis on Rahman. No comment.

Ike on Byrd.

Morrison on Ruddock aswell. Look what happens to his body after the punch. Sickening.

K-DOGG
04-30-2006, 12:22 PM
i think its that punch that rocky gave to jersey joe when i sceen that i was about to choke on my hot dog i was eaten

I have to agree. That final right was a monster.

Honorable mentions:

1.) Lewis right on Rahman
2.) Foreman uppercut on Roman
3.) Shavers right on Holmes...even though he got up. Larry has said if Shavers hadn't hit him so hard he would have knocked him out. Said he saw a bright flash of light and the punch woke him up.
4.) Louis kayo of Braddock...broke the man's teeth off at the roots from what I've read and was the first time he was ever stoppped.
5.) Johnson kayo of Ketchell....nearly killed the man and embedded his teeth in Johnson's glove.

!! AI-Holmes!!
04-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Snipes knockdown punch to Holmes
Hearns KO right to Duran

Yaman
04-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I have to agree. That final right was a monster.

Honorable mentions:

1.) Lewis right on Rahman
2.) Foreman uppercut on Roman
3.) Shavers right on Holmes...even though he got up. Larry has said if Shavers hadn't hit him so hard he would have knocked him out. Said he saw a bright flash of light and the punch woke him up.
4.) Louis kayo of Braddock...broke the man's teeth off at the roots from what I've read and was the first time he was ever stoppped.
5.) Johnson kayo of Ketchell....nearly killed the man and embedded his teeth in Johnson's glove.

My God, i never heard of Holmes getting because of that. Could you tell me more about it or do you have a link to that?

K-DOGG
04-30-2006, 12:38 PM
My God, i never heard of Holmes getting because of that. Could you tell me more about it or do you have a link to that?

Can't remember specifically; but I think it was in the pre or post fight HBO coverage of his fight with Tyson back in 1988 when he said it. Sorry I don't have it in a downloadable format..it's on an old VHS. One day I'm gonna transfer all my old tapes to digital...hopefully before they deteriorate anymore; but don't have the technology at the moment. Anyway, when Larry said that, all I remember thinking was exactly what you posted..."My God".

If you've never seen footage of the punch, I've got it on a Shaver's greatest hit tape...let me tell you, that punch would have knocked out anybody. How the hell Larry got up, I'll never know.

Yaman
04-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Can't remember specifically; but I think it was in the pre or post fight HBO coverage of his fight with Tyson back in 1988 when he said it. Sorry I don't have it in a downloadable format..it's on an old VHS. One day I'm gonna transfer all my old tapes to digital...hopefully before they deteriorate anymore; but don't have the technology at the moment. Anyway, when Larry said that, all I remember thinking was exactly what you posted..."My God".

If you've never seen footage of the punch, I've got it on a Shaver's greatest hit tape...let me tell you, that punch would have knocked out anybody. How the hell Larry got up, I'll never know.

Yeah man. I've seen the punch. I have it on a gif. Someone posted a gif ones. I'll post it later.

THE REAL NINJA
04-30-2006, 12:59 PM
i'd have to watch the vid to find the opponent name but Tyson hit some poor guy with a right hook, the man froze in mid air for what seemed like a full minute then slams into the ropes and falls flat on his face ....tis was also my vote for funniest ko ever

Shanus
04-30-2006, 01:03 PM
Jack Dempsey's punch which broke Willards face.

fitz1888
04-30-2006, 02:17 PM
I'll give my vote to Marciano on Jersey Joe, as for the loudest punch - Lewis on Rahman for sure.

Verstyle
04-30-2006, 02:22 PM
tyson vs. michael jack johnson, to easy :rolleyes: hell even tyson vs. carl "the truth" williams u can hear the thud of that left hook ver clearly

hemichromis
04-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Jack Dempsey's punch which broke Willards face.

the extent of willards injuries were exagerated to suggest that dempsey had a loaded glove (its been proven he hadn't)

dempsey sure could hit very hard though

RockyMarcianofan00
04-30-2006, 03:39 PM
here i'll include pics (if i have them)

Marciano v Walcott (either of them really):
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/IrishInsomniac00/Rocky%20Marciano/thClipboard01.jpg

Marciano v LaStarza
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/IrishInsomniac00/Rocky%20Marciano/thHG_RockyM_FinalBlow.jpg

Dempsey v Willard
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/IrishInsomniac00/Jack%20Dempsey/dempsey_willard3c.jpg

Tyson v Michale Johnson

:boxing:

RockyMarcianofan00
04-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Go here you can download almost all of tyson's fights

http://www.tysontalk.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=15631

if you like it give me some Karma or points or something :D

Southpaw Stinger
04-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Foremans punch that lifted Frazier off the canvas, lots of Tysons punches that sent into a bizarre semi conscious state.

Marciano V Walcott, Dempsey V Willard etc.

wmute
05-01-2006, 02:59 AM
I take

HWs: shavers on holmes

lower weights: julian jackson on herol graham

Pugnacious_Z
05-01-2006, 03:16 AM
i'd have to watch the vid to find the opponent name but Tyson hit some poor guy with a right hook, the man froze in mid air for what seemed like a full minute then slams into the ropes and falls flat on his face ....tis was also my vote for funniest ko ever

that was against Mark Young i believe

Verstyle
05-01-2006, 03:19 AM

yeah most likely.but it was an uppercut.ahaha not a right hook ;) :D

Dempsey 1919
05-01-2006, 03:28 AM

mr. swivel hips? :D