View Full Version : sparring throwback

boxer2k5
04-26-2006, 09:41 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NAtrKMSN_k"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NAtrKMSN_k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ij4RZASHxyE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ij4RZASHxyE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPz5ErJ4pRc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPz5ErJ4pRc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

LIL CESAR CHAVES
04-26-2006, 11:14 PM
*****,u Suck

Smokin'
04-26-2006, 11:20 PM
u don't throw punches.

Living Legend
04-26-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm not going to hate, you cracked dude with the left in the first video, but you being right handed fighting south paw, is going to get you knocked out one day. It's cool though that you show your good and bad moments...I also think you need to throw more jabs and do more than dance around waiting to throw that telegraphed left you throw...

2OSouzaSuarez12
04-26-2006, 11:49 PM
I like the way u played it all cool when u dropped Lil Wayne there w/ that left hand. Lol when ive dropped people i get all excited and raise my hands up lol.

LightsOut Le
04-27-2006, 12:31 AM
you got bad footwork

in one of those videos ou criss cross your feet...one good punch and you woulda stum,bled or lost your balance

plus...that shoulder roll aint workin for you...

Pugnacious_Z
04-27-2006, 12:52 AM
what the hell are you guys talking about? hes a good boxer.
you pick your punches instead of other ***heads who just throw for the sake of throwing and your real comfortable around the ring, you must have a fair bit of sparring experience. and i realised that the 2nd and 3rd video is against guys bigger then yourself and you handled them good.

El Sniper
04-27-2006, 01:44 AM
You did good against the first two guys because they really didn't know how to deal with your southpaw style. You are a good boxer but if you kept more busy and picked up your right hand your jab would be crazy. The third guy did exactly what I would have done to you. He stayed on the outside of your lead foot and landed straight rights. I would have followed with a left hook to the body. Looks like he tried to let his hands go after a straight right but you clenched. Good job. I find that the only southpaw that can deal with me going outside of his lead foot is one that has great footwork. You have good footwork not great. If you improve that an orthadox fighter who knows how to fight you would have problems. Good luck on your next bout.

moy22487
04-27-2006, 02:12 AM
you carried your right hand to low in the first video right after he went down.

Hunna
04-27-2006, 06:01 AM
you pick your punches instead of other ***heads who just throw for the sake of throwing and your real comfortable around the ring, you must have a fair bit of sparring experience. and i realised that the 2nd and 3rd video is against guys bigger then yourself and you handled them good.

we all different, some fighters go hell 4 leather, and beat there opponent through a high work rate and the opponent cant deal with it, although alot of there punches do miss. e.g. Jeff FENECH, Boom Boom MANCINI, Marvin HAGLER. Altho, Halgler picked his punches abit more.
nothing better than good foot work, high work rate(punch total),and strong chin.

Guys with high work rates will continue to give boxer2k5 trouble, fighters who are more tentative, will have more trouble wif him cos they will be playing his game and falling into his style.

Hunna
04-27-2006, 06:03 AM
*****,u Suck

ha ha ha, do u have to be anymore straight up bout it?

LIL CESAR CHAVES
04-27-2006, 07:07 PM
it seems to be that you're just being too ****y and trying to look cool with the whole shoulder roll and fighting southpaw,but that's just my opinion

triggerhappy
04-28-2006, 04:36 PM
And i thought i had bad balance. Now i really know i can own you in the ring

mayweather
04-28-2006, 10:49 PM
haha i still dont know which one is u
people have commented on both fighters.

Verstyle
04-28-2006, 11:03 PM
haha i still dont know which one is u
people have commented on both fighters.
the 1 thats obviously in all the three videos :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mayweather
04-29-2006, 12:18 AM
haha didnt watch all three only the first one

patto1984
04-30-2006, 07:37 AM

oookaay settle down there buddy

supaduck
04-30-2006, 08:38 AM
He's pretty good, and he looks good, he caught the guy with a superb left in the first video..

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:12 PM
u don't throw punches.
i was sparring dudes with less experience than me
i was told to go easy

i do as im told

i should have explaned each video as i did on youtube or
6 months ago when i took them lmao

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:13 PM
you got bad footwork

in one of those videos ou criss cross your feet...one good punch and you woulda stum,bled or lost your balance

plus...that shoulder roll aint workin for you...

i crossed my feet once in one of the 3 videos and i got bad footwork lmao

umm well im an amature still and umm noone moves perfect or throw perfect all the time

where is your vids floyd

o and the shoulder roll has worked for me alot
i dont rely on it as much but it works pretty good
main reason i dont get cuts or hit in the face much

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:16 PM
we all different, some fighters go hell 4 leather, and beat there opponent through a high work rate and the opponent cant deal with it, although alot of there punches do miss. e.g. Jeff FENECH, Boom Boom MANCINI, Marvin HAGLER. Altho, Halgler picked his punches abit more.
nothing better than good foot work, high work rate(punch total),and strong chin.

Guys with high work rates will continue to give boxer2k5 trouble, fighters who are more tentative, will have more trouble wif him cos they will be playing his game and falling into his style.

not true
first off hunna this was a sparring
with guys from my gym

and guys with less experience
me beating them up wont do anything for me
plus i would have gotten into trouble

now if your comparng boom boom pro to me amature
then you have a problem

also i fight orthodox and southpaw
southpaw is more of my defense stance than
offense

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:17 PM
And i thought i had bad balance. Now i really know i can own you in the ring

trigger you or them other doofus know ****
my balance is good not perfect

you couldnt move like me if you was 15 pounds

i would lace you inside 1 round
**** what you only sparred once in your life

that was sparring what 7 8 months ago

im what 10 times better faster and stronger now
lol

you guys make laugh

Verstyle
04-30-2006, 09:21 PM
dont worry they have creitized me, when i tell them i didnt go hard, but i guess with me its more obvious when im backing up

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:21 PM
ive been posting vids of me doing **** from way back
when half you guys do **** but comment on ****
as if yall know the sport

i dont comment much i try and show ****

im not on here asking how can i become pro
within the next year
im making **** happen

im training everyday
im fighting doing what i got to do

you guys been on here for a long time and ive seen one sloppy
ass sparring session from trigger happy lol dude who supposed to had lke 20 fights lol

i had many many more vids but i couldnt get them off the cd
those are the only ones that i was able to upload

are they my best work naw
are they my worst naw
am i proud hells yeah
because im in there making myself
better

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:23 PM
dont worry they have creitized me, when i tell them i didnt go hard, but i guess with me its more obvious when im backing up

its all good it doesnt bother me

i dontback up when im not going hard
i try and move around more so the other guy can
learn to cut the ring off and attack

Verstyle
04-30-2006, 09:23 PM
ive been posting vids of me doing **** from way back
when half you guys do **** but comment on ****
as if yall know the sport

i dont comment much i try and show ****

im not on here asking how can i become pro
within the next year
im making **** happen

im training everyday
im fighting doing what i got to do

you guys been on here for a long time and ive seen one sloppy
ass sparring session from trigger happy lol dude who supposed to had lke 20 fights lol

i had many many more vids but i couldnt get them off the cd
those are the only ones that i was able to upload

are they my best work naw
are they my worst naw
am i proud hells yeah
because im in there making myself
better

1 thing we got over alot of the ppl on here is were going for the goal, for some of the **** talkers, they will still be on here while were out flying different states and countries gettin that money. :cool: :boxing:

boxer2k5
04-30-2006, 09:29 PM
1 thing we got over alot of the ppl on here is were going for the goal, for some of the **** talkers, they will still be on here while were out flying different states and countries gettin that money. :cool: :boxing:

they gonna be talking **** about our footwork when were on tv fighting

Verstyle
04-30-2006, 09:37 PM
they gonna be talking **** about our footwork when were on tv fighting

ahahaha. true true. but when i actually ask for criticism im straight but if i dont ask for it then i dont wanna hear

yrrej
04-30-2006, 09:48 PM
So, once you knock out all your sparring partners, who's going to spar with you? Can you afford to pay someone? Or maybe you'll only be able to spar with guys twice your size who beat you down. Sparring is for technical skill development, not ego. The actual fights are where you hurt people, if you can....

boxer2k5
05-01-2006, 08:03 PM
So, once you knock out all your sparring partners, who's going to spar with you? Can you afford to pay someone? Or maybe you'll only be able to spar with guys twice your size who beat you down. Sparring is for technical skill development, not ego. The actual fights are where you hurt people, if you can....

thank you

no half these bums here expect you to beat up on all the sparring partners
and fight with perfection lol

joeytrimble
05-03-2006, 08:13 AM
that goes to show you they dont know **** about boxing .....you cant just reign on your partners you'd be a prick and ostrasized from the gym unless you was a rich fighter

when i was in karate i knew better to go all out on a white belt because that ment pushups and a go round with the teacher which was never pleasent

Cockyb
05-03-2006, 08:38 AM
can i ask how many bouts u had???

im askin abuot ur experience cos if ur a relative novice, den i rate u highly cos u dnt get flustered and can pick ur shots!

if however ur quite experienced i wud say u need to sharpen up ur shots, throw combinations wen u made ur oponent miss and n throw more shots or use feints to lead on ur oponents!

and by da way i like sum of ur replies to al those who pick up on such minor things and try to say ur ****!

safe

PunchDrunk
05-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Dude, don't get so defensive. You put up your vids, expect some feedback. If you can't handle it, don't post 'em.

The feedback has to be fair of course.

You say your sparring partners are less experienced than you... the thing is, you look as inexperienced as them. How many fights do you have?
I know for myself, when I spar new people, I can easily hold back on my punches, hit them lightly and get the hell out, but I had 88 fights over the course of 15 years.

You have raw talent, physically and boxing wise. You look like a beginner, however. I'd say you have about 5-10 fights? If that's true, then you're looking pretty good. :)

Verstyle
05-03-2006, 04:03 PM
thank you

no half these bums here expect you to beat up on all the sparring partners
and fight with perfection lol

oh so ****ing true oh so ****ing true. i wonder how would they judge mike tyson,ali, rocky, if they posted there videos on here, there would be criticism for days. jus remember guys no 1 is perfect ;)

Rockin'
05-03-2006, 04:06 PM
I didnt see this video but I did see the one before it. Your doing fine and learning the sport. My computer is running slow and the footage will not play on your video. Keep those fists moving and hopefully I will see the next one.

Rockin' :boxing:

Smokin'
05-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm sorry to say but you don't look like a natural athlete at all.