View Full Version : the abs that everyone wants

lwnewb
04-24-2006, 08:46 AM
hi everone, just to start off and introduce myself im 13 years old and 5'2. My body fat is 9-11%. I go to a sleepaway camp with a lot of girls and my shirt is always off so i was wondering what I can do (cardio, diet,ab work) to lower my body fat by like 2% by July 4th.

Schifoso
04-24-2006, 08:52 AM
You're 13, not like they're gonna wanna **** you...

TheHoff!
04-24-2006, 09:18 AM
To lose 2 percent body fat you will need to run around your living room for 3 hours a day carrying a baby tiger in each arm. The equivalent weight of a baby tiger is unfortunately not good enough as for reasons that i am not able to divulge only baby tigers will do.

I suggest you steal a couple from your local zoo...and then return them once you have lost 2% body fat.

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 10:28 AM
To lose 2 percent body fat you will need to run around your living room for 3 hours a day carrying a baby tiger in each arm. The equivalent weight of a baby tiger is unfortunately not good enough as for reasons that i am not able to divulge only baby tigers will do.

I suggest you steal a couple from your local zoo...and then return them once you have lost 2% body fat.

thats good for 2% but if he wants a six pack he'll have to use ligers instead.

THE REAL NINJA
04-24-2006, 11:07 AM
ok whatever ....no bread most of all drink lots of water non stop.. no pop or any sugar drinks... stay low on carbs..run,sit ups,crunches,if you can swim for over all tone....but 2% body fat is a little low lol

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 11:20 AM
truthfully you're not going to be able to do alot with a 13 year old body.

TheHoff!
04-24-2006, 11:21 AM
thats good for 2% but if he wants a six pack he'll have to use ligers instead.
Ahh, the ligers come into play once he has lost the 2% body fat. Then he will have to do 300 crunches a day with the liger sitting on his chest. It's simply the only way to get those abs looking ripped... Ligers have been trained to roar when you're not putting in 100% effort and a liger sitting on your chest roaring in your face is an incredible motivational tool... Unfortunately they sometimes get bored around the 200 mark and wander off. In this case you have to go find them, sit them on your chest and start again (while pulling a variety of silly faces to keep them entertained).

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Ahh, the ligers come into play once he has lost the 2% body fat. Then he will have to do 300 crunches a day with the liger sitting on his chest. It's simply the only way to get those abs looking ripped... Ligers have been trained to roar when you're not putting in 100% effort and a liger sitting on your chest roaring in your face is an incredible motivational tool... Unfortunately they sometimes get bored around the 200 mark and wander off. In this case you have to go find them, sit them on your chest and start again (while pulling a variety of silly faces to keep them entertained).

Don't forget Ligers are breed for their skills in magic. So you have to wear a top hat and hold a wand so they'll think your one of them or they might bite your hand off.

TheHoff!
04-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Don't forget Ligers are breed for their skills in magic. So you have to wear a top hat and hold a wand so they'll think your one of them or they might bite your hand off.
That goes without saying obviously...

El Sniper
04-24-2006, 11:33 AM
truthfully you're not going to be able to do alot with a 13 year old body.

He's right. At 13 you shouldn't even be worried about things like that. I know you're trying to get layed but girls at that age 13 aren't gonna care about abs. Right now all they know is cute. You have a lotta years ahead of you to worry about abs. Knowing your body fat % is good though. Shows you are health concious. Knowledge that many kids your age lack. They are too busy drinking Red Bull and eating McDonalds.

THE REAL NINJA
04-24-2006, 12:41 PM
He's right. At 13 you shouldn't even be worried about things like that. I know you're trying to get layed but girls at that age 13 aren't gonna care about abs. Right now all they know is cute. You have a lotta years ahead of you to worry about abs. Knowing your body fat % is good though. Shows you are health concious. Knowledge that many kids your age lack. They are too busy drinking Red Bull and eating McDonalds.
and maybe your grandma told ya "you will stunt your growth young man". the girls arnt gona like you when you are 3'4 with great abs and a skeletal looking body you need some fat at 13 to grow thats all there is to it

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 01:39 PM
and maybe your grandma told ya "you will stunt your growth young man". the girls arnt gona like you when you are 3'4 with great abs and a skeletal looking body you need some fat at 13 to grow thats all there is to it

I was kinda short when I was 13 then hit puberty and got chunky, then I got taller and lost the fat. Its just your body adjusting to the growth. My dad wouldn't let me lift weights until I was between 14 and 15. Some people beleive you should let your body adjust before you try to change it. Thought I'm not sure if thats true. But if you lift right it doesnt take long to have a nice body. I usually dont lift in the winter and on average put on about ten pounds. But I start back in Feb and by the summer I'm straight again.

El Sniper
04-24-2006, 02:41 PM
I used to want to lift weights when I was 13 but my dad also told me I should wait until I hit 14. However he did encourage push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups and sits-ups along with running. I did all of those until I hit 14 then I hit the weights. As a result I'm way ahead of my peers right now as far as strength and endurance is concerned. My abs are fine as long as I don't go crazy with beer and I continue my ab workout. I am a short (5'7") person though. Just gynetics I guess.

Southpaw Stinger
04-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I started weights when I was 15/16 and I was somthing like 5'8" I can't really remember. After a year or so with the advice of my trainer I cut down on the weights and worked more on push-ups, pull ups and sit ups, which I think work even better for strength.
I still do weights though but usually only once a week or maybe twice but nothing major.

I shot up to 6'2" though so all the floor work must have it's bonuses!

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 03:04 PM
I started weights when I was 15/16 and I was somthing like 5'8" I can't really remember. After a year or so with the advice of my trainer I cut down on the weights and worked more on push-ups, pull ups and sit ups, which I think work even better for strength.
I still do weights though but usually only once a week or maybe twice but nothing major.

I shot up to 6'2" though so all the floor work must have it's bonuses!

Push ups, sit ups, and pull ups give you endurance not strength. A 140lbs guy could do more push ups than a body builder but not be able to bench 200lbs

LXi_tuner
04-24-2006, 10:36 PM
abs have no control over the female mind...its all about the web you can weave in 30 seconds..lol....
no really, i am fat and usually have no prob with chicks, as soon as i get over my confidence probs...i have dated hot girls before so....whatever...
and also...i dont know what some of you were thinking but when i was thirteen there was only two things on my mind, the crusades and the girl bending over in front of me...but yet again, yeah at thirteen, girls pretty much see the "cuteness" in everything...

lwnewb
04-24-2006, 11:10 PM
im great w/ the ladies also (personality, humor, appearence, athletic) a nd ive been working hard for a 6 pack and i got one. I just want to give it that extra push and make it stand out more.

Kayo
04-24-2006, 11:46 PM
abs are made in the kitchen really ripped abs are made through dieting but at 13 you should be focusing more on video games then trying to get laid

lwnewb
04-24-2006, 11:53 PM
i know abs are made in the kitchen i have a good diet eating 6 meals a day. I was just wondering if any of you had any eating or exercising ideas that could possibly benefit in getting my abs more ripped.

Kid Achilles
04-25-2006, 12:18 AM
At 12-13 I was playing Nintendo, catching frogs and salamanders, and doing karate and ****. My experience with girls at that point was cutting up and acting like an idiot to make them laugh.

Kids grow up so fast nowadays. I don't know if I even had a hardon or a wet dream till I was 14. Take it slow and take advantage of not having to go to work or really study or do anything important at all. School is so easy at that point and so little is expected of you that the best thing you can do is forget about trying to impress girls and just have fun. Sex is great when you're 16 and can drive but until then what's the point? You get to hold hands. GREAT! REALLY WORTH ALL THAT WORK GETTING A SIX PACK, YOU GET TO HOLD HER HAND AND HAVE YOUR MOM DRIVE YOU TWO TO THE MOVIES! Go fishing or play baseball or something.

God, what is this country coming to?

Larry Merchant
04-25-2006, 12:23 AM
young *****es dont care about bodies its all face to them

Hunna
04-25-2006, 12:28 AM
ahaha yeh, what he said

Hunna
04-25-2006, 12:30 AM
abs are made in the kitchen really ripped abs are made through dieting but at 13 you should be focusing more on video games then trying to get laid

i'm still playing video games 7 years later...

Brockton Lip
04-25-2006, 12:54 AM
McDonald's french fries are one of the best things to consume if you want abs. The oil is acidic to fat and breaks it down while not harming the muscles at all. Go get a bunch and eat, then watch what happens. Freakin cool.

oliverlt
04-25-2006, 01:16 AM
McDonald's french fries are one of the best things to consume if you want abs. The oil is acidic to fat and breaks it down while not harming the muscles at all. Go get a bunch and eat, then watch what happens. Freakin cool.

only if you salt them heavily.

Kayo
04-25-2006, 02:13 AM
i'm still playing video games 7 years later...
oh yeah im 16 and im hating havin to grow up with the whole having to work n ****. I'd kill to be 13 again didnt really have to worry about anything cept for not being fat. Now its Family/Friends,Work,Training,Girlfriend,Video Games(sometimes comes before girlfriend) and on top of all that school

Kid Achilles
04-25-2006, 03:33 AM
Kayo, just wait till you're 22 and about to graduate from college. I wish I was still sixteen!

sleazyfellow
04-25-2006, 05:57 AM
go with john beezles 3 second abs routines, 3 years every day u have to donate 3 seconds of ur time for beezle abs! :D

lwnewb
04-25-2006, 08:16 AM
then if its not for the girls, it's for me. I want the abs for me.

RichPorter
04-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Dude ur far too young to b worryin about crap like that, but if u really wanna lose weight then cardio and healthy diet r best, however to improve ur abs crunches and hanging leg lifts (hanging on a chin up bar and lifting ur knees up to ur chest) are prob the best way to go.

THE REAL NINJA
04-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Dude ur far too young to b worryin about crap like that, but if u really wanna lose weight then cardio and healthy diet r best, however to improve ur abs crunches and hanging leg lifts (hanging on a chin up bar and lifting ur knees up to ur chest) are prob the best way to go.
leg lifts are bad for the lowerback ....i know so are the rest but i've heard they are even worst

RockyMarcianofan00
05-04-2006, 07:03 PM
ok your 13
Ok not to be an ******* but have even hit puberty yet? I mean its oke to but down on cals and carbs but if your 13 you shouldn't be doing anykind of major weight cutting or such because it'll screw up your body, especially at a time when your going to need the energy for growing.

what you want to do is not go down in BF probably just make your abs more toned, and your 13 why the hell do you want to get toned abs anyway, these girls aren't going to give a ****.

maxorido
05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
leg lifts are bad for the lowerback ....i know so are the rest but i've heard they are even worst

those are only bad if you have poor lower back flexibility, even if you do you can still incorporate some stretching after warming up to get loose and you shouldn't have any problem.

Banderivets
05-04-2006, 08:18 PM
ok your 13.

Your work outs should be nothing more then light pushups and sit ups.

Just play sports, basketball, football(not the american version).

And if you want to get some ***** then just make your hair nice, thats the only thing girls your age will look at.

lwnewb
05-05-2006, 12:09 AM
yes i actually have hit puberty and an well into it. im doing it for me. i always thought to have good abs u need ur bf% low. but thats what i want. more dfined abs+.

yrrej
05-05-2006, 07:30 AM
Try exercise and diet....