View Full Version : Read This...

NaThBoiii
04-23-2006, 08:40 AM
Hmm well i've never really had a street fight only boxing matches, i know i can take punches with gloves on but can I take them with it off? Because now I have two boys and there dad after me and it's impossible for me to back out. So can i take punches with gloves off? :boxing:

Southpaw Stinger
04-23-2006, 08:59 AM
I don't think you'll notice too much with the adrenalin rush - although you'll feel it later! If you take hard punches from boxers then you should be able to take most hard punchers with or without gloves.

Why are those guys and their dad after you? I wouldn't suggest taking on all 3 because that would be foolish!

Prospekt
04-23-2006, 11:09 AM
in my experience a trained boxer will always win a street fight against an UNEXPERIENCED streetfighter. A trained boxer vs an experienced street fighter i would say is fair game, as long as the fighters stay on their feet. unexperienced streetfighters and even some experienced ones tend to throw wide looping punches, just throw quick straight punches and ul hit em first. I advise you to not fight 3 ppl or ur asking for a beating.

Pugnacious_Z
04-23-2006, 11:35 AM
if u can take punches agaiants boxers then a guy from the streets is no problem at all. ive been hit barefist and ive been hit with gloves and let me tell you barefist sure hurts and stings ur face alot more but dats just pain. a boxer with gloves has alot better chance of knocking you then a dickhead with no gloves

NaThBoiii
04-23-2006, 01:29 PM
But i get a real nervous feeling. I dunno if its adrenaline or what. also this boy is experienced street fighter and a bit tapped in the head.

Southpaw Stinger
04-23-2006, 03:01 PM
A baseball bat across the face can solve your problems!

Fighting in the streets is a waste of time anyway, can't you talk your way out of it?

NaThBoiii
04-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I can't talk my way out of it.. He'll never give up lol i just wanna know if ill be able to take a punch to the face with a glove off.

Southpaw Stinger
04-23-2006, 04:55 PM
i just wanna know if ill be able to take a punch to the face with a glove off.

There's only one way to find out....

RockyMarcianofan00
04-23-2006, 05:49 PM
ok listen this ain't the greatest advice but if its one on one than its a fight but after there's more then one bring a bat

if he says anything then look at him and say yea i'll use a bat because i got two hands and you got three guys i'm just trying to even it up

and if he says your a ***** for using a bat ask him why he needs 2 extra guys

watch out because if you use a bat thats either

Assualt with a weapon
or
battery
could even be aggravated assualt
i'm not sure which (thats in america i'm not sure laws in other countries)

Don't throw the first punch

NaThBoiii
04-23-2006, 06:05 PM
1 thing is ill never use a weapon, but ill have boys with me, it would be a 1 on 1.. and i have height advantage. and power advantage and speed advantage just never been hit accept in boxing lol

RockyMarcianofan00
04-23-2006, 06:54 PM
well its always going to hurt getting hit

even if a weak puncher that has alittle power you'll still feel

do i think he'll knock you out with one punch not if he doesn't hit your chin cleanly

unless the guys a prize fighter your not going to get kncoked out unless he hits you cleanly on the chin

Spinz
04-23-2006, 07:18 PM
lol at the bat suggestion, if the other dude gets hold of the bat ur ****ed.

man if your an experienced boxer this should be no probs as long as he doesnt take you down. he's gonna throw a stupid uneducated punch - catch him off balance with a swift counter, then KO the *****.

if he looks like he about to grab you and take you down whack the prick before its too late.

j
04-23-2006, 07:42 PM
well, i tell you what i can. i've been in a little more than a half dozen street fights, and of course i also do hard sparring.

i've also been sucker punched a couple of times - but i remain undefeated on the streets. don't fight much anymore as i've grown out of that ****.

i would tell you that, if he's bringing anybody to "back him", at least have as many people as he has. also, don't fight in front of kids. don't use only boxing, but keep the instinct that you would have if you ever have fought competitively. a lot of street fighters fight dirty - so be carefull for a pocket knife, etc. and, as mentioned, try not to throw the first punch.

be carefull. streetfighting is a kids game that often escalates into a situation with more dangerous consequences. fighting should be the last option as well.

almost forgot, a bareknuckle punch is many times more effective than a gloved punch, but most people don't throw solid punches.

RockyMarcianofan00
04-23-2006, 08:13 PM
just remember its a street fight, anything can happen, and i'm not saying fight dirty but its not a boxing match, you can slip elbows, knees, headbutts etc

or just go tyson and bite limbs off :P

Dye
04-23-2006, 09:53 PM
i have found that the adrinaline takes over and you dont feel anything also if i am mad i dont feel anything i just focus on getting them back. I think you should take out the biggest guy there and hopefully the others will run away. always hit the biggest guy there first.

B.relampago
04-23-2006, 10:14 PM
So get some of ur boys and fuk them ******* up. If you cant do that then take ur beating like a man.

B.relampago
04-23-2006, 10:14 PM
you dig urself in a hole u gotta dig urself out

yrrej
04-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Probably, but why take punches. The first rule of boxing is "Don't get hit."

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Dont use a weapon, but if its three of them you have to take two out go for the throat punch or kick them in the nuts. I've never felt a punch during a fight except for a straight right that broke my nose. But it won't disable you. But in a street fight you have to be more alert then boxing cause if someone comes up from behind and punches you in the back of the head you'll feel it. When I box I love it and enjoy it, its my favorite sport. But in every street fight I've been in I can't remember half of it right after its over. Its like I black out and its just instinct. Luckily I"ve never had my ass kicked. I don't like to street fight cause of the black outs but my body has never felled me. Boxing I"m more clear headed.

P.S. If you didnt mess with daddy's little girl, her dad and two brothers wouldn't be after you. Don't worry almost every guy has been in that spot.

Pugnacious_Z
04-24-2006, 12:59 AM
every1 gets nervous b4 any type of fight, dont worry about the feeling. if u know ur gona have to fight him, throw the first punch man, if its a good punch ull hurt him, follow up on a few more punches and dats it.

eazy_mas
04-24-2006, 05:37 AM
in a street fight you dont get hurt you just KOed because you wont feel any hit if you angry another thing when all calm down you will feel the pain.

you could seen Bas Bustten video cool and funny and educative :D

I never been to a streetfight

veldrak
04-24-2006, 06:29 AM
DONT throw the first punch I seriously suggest you don't, I done that before and it ended up me being in ****. Try and stay calm, make sure you got guys with you, and when hes on the ground trying to get back up give him the old backhand. Youll be fine just hit him back twice as hard.

Pugnacious_Z
04-24-2006, 11:01 AM
DONT throw the first punch I seriously suggest you don't, I done that before and it ended up me being in ****. Try and stay calm, make sure you got guys with you, and when hes on the ground trying to get back up give him the old backhand. Youll be fine just hit him back twice as hard.

dont listen to this guy or ull get ur ass whooped. ive had my share of street fights to know that u shud always throw the first punch if u know the **** is gona happen. which do u rather
A: he throws first hit and follows up on it and drops u OR
B: you throw first punch and knock him and u might get into a bit more trouble in the end

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 11:36 AM
dont listen to this guy or ull get ur ass whooped. ive had my share of street fights to know that u shud always throw the first punch if u know the **** is gona happen. which do u rather
A: he throws first hit and follows up on it and drops u OR
B: you throw first punch and knock him and u might get into a bit more trouble in the end

I dont know about that it depends your reflexes and defense. Usually in a streetfight the first punch is the biggest. If you can make him miss he'll be so off balance you should be able to take easily. I like to let the other guy throw first. The worst that every happen to me is the guy caught me in the shoulder and spun me alittle so I just speared him and took it to the ground. It really depends on you how you handle it though. Which ever way your more comfortable.

Spinz
04-24-2006, 01:54 PM
tactics go out the window in a streetfight, your mind goes blank and you just swing. its a shame really, i would love to be able to compose myself in a street fight. i really dont think the adrenaline helps at all, it can make you miss.

if i could hold off the nervous adrenaline i would be able to beat anyone my age. but u cant help it.

NaThBoiii
04-24-2006, 03:00 PM
Yer but, how can i get myself mad. lol and I do get real nervous and i dunno if it is adrenaline.

hemichromis
04-24-2006, 03:28 PM
with no gloves or mouthguard you may lose a tooth if he hits you in the jaw but usually allthough you will feel more pain you shouldn't get dazed quite as much

SovietExpress
04-24-2006, 03:40 PM
The Key to Winning the Fight is simple. You must watch Rocky 3 and gain "The Eye of the Tiger" and then just stare at the guys and they will either
1) Drop Dead
2) Run away screaming.

After you have gained the eye of the tiger you need to be mentally prepared in case they also have the eye of the tiger nullifying your eye of the tiger and making it a normal fight.

Don't throw the first punch, let them throw the first punch , dodge it because it will obviously be full of power and be sloppy. Along with your posse do away with them, and then as a final "F YOU" charge them for assault for throwing the first punch, as the rest was self defense.

Unless you are old and the girl is young cause then it could be Satutory rape and you know lol

Just watch Rocky 3 and you'll be fine. And Don't think about it.

Or better yet apologize and don't fight at all, that takes a lot more guts than fighting.

oliverlt
04-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Hmm well i've never really had a street fight only boxing matches, i know i can take punches with gloves on but can I take them with it off? Because now I have two boys and there dad after me and it's impossible for me to back out. So can i take punches with gloves off? :boxing:

To bad britneyspearsguy isnt around anymore he had a eyepoking technic that he learned from Steven Stegal. He said he could take out about 95% of the strongest guys in the world with he's eyepoking. You might want to try and locate him and maybe he'll train you.

veldrak
04-24-2006, 09:28 PM
dont listen to this guy or ull get ur ass whooped. ive had my share of street fights to know that u shud always throw the first punch if u know the **** is gona happen.

Like someone else said, you could make them miss, get them completely off balance. Its worked for me, however ive only had 2 street fights. Just a suggestion. Suppose it depends who you're fighting.

JoeTheRock7
04-24-2006, 10:40 PM
I've had my fair share of street fights, but it was mostly when i was younger. My family moved to a better neighborhood and the fights slowed down especially since high school. I personally never threw the first punch. I just started boxing recently but i had extensive karate training since the age i was five. For this reason I was able to be level headed in fights. Some of the people i fought ran head on at me, this guy may do this to you since you said he is a little insane, if he does simply step to the side and launch an uppercut. I rarely punched people in the face the andrenaline prevents the desired effect on your opponent. I always went to the body, knocked the wind out of them, step to the left side and right uppercut to the liver, they hurt and then you can do whatever you want with him or his buddies. some people can take head shots but everyone is vulnerable to a wind-taking body shot. Good luck work that body, crack his rib.

eazy_mas
04-25-2006, 08:05 AM
I've had my fair share of street fights, but it was mostly when i was younger. My family moved to a better neighborhood and the fights slowed down especially since high school. I personally never threw the first punch. I just started boxing recently but i had extensive karate training since the age i was five. For this reason I was able to be level headed in fights. Some of the people i fought ran head on at me, this guy may do this to you since you said he is a little insane, if he does simply step to the side and launch an uppercut. I rarely punched people in the face the andrenaline prevents the desired effect on your opponent. I always went to the body, knocked the wind out of them, step to the left side and right uppercut to the liver, they hurt and then you can do whatever you want with him or his buddies. some people can take head shots but everyone is vulnerable to a wind-taking body shot. Good luck work that body, crack his rib.

good tip because usually if you hit the face the other guy wont feel it becaue he will fercouisly angry

SlightlyStoopid
04-25-2006, 04:40 PM
I've been in about 20+ fights thus far, and i'm maturing a little to stay away from them (I hope), but I tell you the best tip is to hit him first and hard and don't stop swinging. Most people will act completely stunned or ****ed up depending on how good you get him, some people can take a few punches while others will get KO'd in one punch (those punches feel the best ;) ) ha but I remind you it is dangerous to you and the other person, the right punch or him landing on something could result in him dying and you living in prison, or catching a tooth/breaking your hand like I did about 2 weeks ago. But for real avoid this if you can, I'm learning slowly that you have to avoid this type of ****. It gets old anyways. Goodluck whatever you go with.