View Full Version : Comments and Suggestions

boxstarr
04-22-2006, 07:35 PM
This is the thread where you can publicly complain to me about anything you want changed in the lounge

alternatively....if you wanna remain anonymous...PM me and ill see what i can do for you

El Guapo
04-22-2006, 07:37 PM
This is the thread where you can publicly complain to me about anything you want changed in the lounge

alternatively....if you wanna remain anonymous...PM me and ill see what i can do for you

i think you know my problem, and i respect the fact you have taken some action,
maybe not directly to my problem, but still......

boxstarr
04-22-2006, 07:40 PM
im considering my options regarding your problem

any suggestions would be appreciated

but rest assured, its not being ignored, no matter how much i may find the topic funny

El Guapo
04-22-2006, 07:48 PM
im considering my options regarding your problem

any suggestions would be appreciated

but rest assured, its not being ignored, no matter how much i may find the topic funny

funny, this makes me think you not taking it seriously.

boxstarr
04-22-2006, 07:52 PM
im taking it seriously...i just mean i find the chat you object to funny

however...im trying to work out how to make acceptable without ruining too much fun

cos like i said at start....this is supposed to be lounge with integrity and i want to keep members happy

* FeistyWench *
04-22-2006, 08:15 PM
i, personally, have no problem wth gays or lesbians, and i am generally not offended by those joking around and having a bit of fun pretending to be gay.

my only issue is that it can be taken too far (with lewdness and crudeness) for several pages throughout the limey lang thread.
i understand it is all in fun, but alluding to something and just having a quick exchange is very different from being very specific and going on and on about it for several pages every few days. many of the limey members are into that thing so that is cool, but i think there should be a seperate thread for those who enjoy it as to not make the people who don;t enjoy it not want to post.

Furthermore, the limey lang is our main thread. It attracts the most people who are not regulars. I think when people stumble in and see that type of conversation taking place, it turns them off. Most of the posters are pretty homophobic. i think we shouldn;t discourage others to have these scat or graphic sexually deviant exchanges, we should just have it in a certain thread devoted to it. make sense to anyone?

boxstarr
04-22-2006, 08:24 PM
i guess that sounds sensible

at some point we need a lounge constitution i think

* FeistyWench *
04-22-2006, 08:30 PM
i also think that the mods need to be less lenient.
i thought part of limey lounge was to avoid the hating and flaming.
a place of peace and love ;)
can;t do that if people are being hostile for no reason.

and ??? is never around anymore either.

IMO if people are out of line, they should be told once that thing is unacceptable and then banned from this lounge if they do it again.
Also, please remember that females are a bit more sensitive than men. i wonder if the fairly recent changes in the limey lang thread had anything to do with boxclever's sudden desire to be MIA????? :cool:

boxstarr
04-22-2006, 08:40 PM
good points

id actually been thinking about that recently myself

hence ill soon write pickle a warning

THE REAL NINJA
04-22-2006, 09:16 PM
make new mods joking maybe i am

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 11:28 AM
make new mods
like me & U? ;) :D

THE REAL NINJA
04-23-2006, 11:31 AM
like me & U? ;) :D
that would work :cool: all in favor say I

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 11:47 AM
that would work :cool: all in favor say I
"Aye!" (I) ;) :D

THE REAL NINJA
04-23-2006, 11:49 AM
"Aye!" (I) ;) :D
well then it's unanimous ! ??? and boxstar please hand over your mod badges immediately

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 11:54 AM
well then it's unanimous ! ??? and boxstar please hand over your mod badges immediately
the transition will be smooth.... :cool:

boxstarr
04-23-2006, 03:58 PM
i hope this is all in jest

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:14 PM
of course :)
tho, personally i think i would make a better mod than ??? seeing that he is never around! lol!

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:16 PM
I should be mod i'd ban everyone.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:19 PM
I should be mod i'd ban everyone.
cuz we all suck?

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:22 PM
No you'd be the only I didn't ban.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
No you'd be the only I didn't ban.
and we could just chat all day, uninterrupted and post naked pictures.

boxstarr
04-23-2006, 04:34 PM
BPP and rick choose the 2nd mod to mod me

thus i dont have total control

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:36 PM
BPP and rick choose the 2nd mod to mod me

thus i dont have total control
so he is the head mod over you????

you recommended him didn;t you and they agreed to him.

it's cool though.

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:38 PM
and we could just chat all day, uninterrupted and post naked pictures.

Absolutely,wait can't we do that now?

boxstarr
04-23-2006, 04:39 PM
there is no official head mod but it was supposed to work that im head mod and hes a support mod and check to ensure that i dont get too powerful

i told BPP to choose a mod

he didnt. ??? asked me if he could be it and i said to ask BPP and hed have my full support.

dont worry its not favouritism...i wouldve done the same for you

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:52 PM
there is no official head mod but it was supposed to work that im head mod and hes a support mod and check to ensure that i dont get too powerful

i told BPP to choose a mod

he didnt. ??? asked me if he could be it and i said to ask BPP and hed have my full support.

dont worry its not favouritism...i wouldve done the same for you
i know it's not favoritism. no worries.
just think as a mod it's his duty to be here more often. lol!!!

boxstarr
04-23-2006, 05:17 PM
lol

but he shouldnt be here too much

youngsters supposed to go out too

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 05:19 PM
lol

but he shouldnt be here too much

youngsters supposed to go out too
nope, he has a duty to perform!

joking...
i know i type lol! way too much, but it lets people know that i am just playing aroud - not being serious. ;)

THE REAL NINJA
04-23-2006, 06:54 PM
nope not at all on my part ....[boxstarr]** Is it something i said ?** Yes it's something you said

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 07:00 PM
nope not at all on my part ....[boxstarr]** Is it something i said ?** Yes it's something you said
i do think we would make one damn fine team of mods ;)

boxstarr
04-24-2006, 02:35 PM

post your concerns...or pm me if youd rather sort them out privately

Hector_pickle
04-24-2006, 05:52 PM
I say OASIS-LAD should be a mod on this forum the guy is a legend

???
04-27-2006, 03:27 AM

Why ain't we on the main page. :confused:

Sn1
04-27-2006, 05:33 AM
cuz we all suck?
if u suck u shudnt get banned :D :luvbed:

boxstarr
04-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Why ain't we on the main page. :confused:

i think theyre still considering it

* FeistyWench *
04-27-2006, 05:07 PM
here's a suggestion i am sure boxstarr will shoot down, but here it is...
i think it makes MUCH more sense to abandon TEAM UK and TEAM Colonial and just have a Limey Lounge Team, for those who post regularly and support the lounge, thus supporting the limeys. kinda feel like those of us who are not 100% british are second class citizens and not good enough to be part of TEAM UK - meanwhile other members are listed in TEAM UK, who aren't even B.S. members/posters anymore and some don't even want to be listed on there (like Exige). Just a thought for a more unified group of Limeys and Limey-lovers. IF you don't like this idea then how about Boxstarr reps TEAM UK and I will rep TEAM Limey Lounge? I post the most here second only to Laddie.
Thoughts?

* FeistyWench *
04-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Well the Colonials can **** off, last time i looked this thread was called the LIMEY LANG
or perhaps you agree with your friend pickle? :(

El Guapo
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
no, wrong, incorrect.
where would the lang be without fiest???? take a look at the post count!,

laddie,
fiesty and I are top!

* FeistyWench *
04-27-2006, 05:58 PM
basically it makes sense to me if boxstarr wants to leave the lounge open to all, despite it's name then why not have a limey lounge team with everyone who is a regular poster? We could have a Team UK and a Team Limey Lounge!!!!!!!!

seeing their names in lights in someone's sig (lol - ok i am getting carried away now) will reinforce their desire to post here more, making us more popular and supporting helping us get on the forum page!
IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE LOUNGE PEOPLE!!!! :cool: :boxing:

The Noose
04-27-2006, 06:40 PM

I suggest u stop quoting that nonsense. That is both a suggestion and comment rolled into one neat little post. :D

Boxclever
04-28-2006, 03:51 PM
i think it makes MUCH more sense to abandon TEAM UK and TEAM Colonial and just have a Limey Lounge Team, for those who post regularly and support the lounge, thus supporting the limeys. kinda feel like those of us who are not 100% british are second class citizens and not good enough to be part of TEAM UK - meanwhile other members are listed in TEAM UK, who aren't even B.S. members/posters anymore and some don't even want to be listed on there (like Exige). Just a thought for a more unified group of Limeys and Limey-lovers. IF you don't like this idea then how about Boxstarr reps TEAM UK and I will rep TEAM Limey Lounge? I post the most here second only to Laddie.
Thoughts?

The aim should be to keep the Limey community as large as we can (obviously without idiots) anybody who is pro limey should be on our team, personally i don't give a toss what name we go under. Maybe we should all be in team Limey but with seperate divisions, so i would be Team Limey UK Division and you'd be Team Limey Colonial division same team different section but equal value, any good? :confused:

* FeistyWench *
04-28-2006, 03:55 PM
The aim should be to keep the Limey community as large as we can (obviously without idiots) anybody who is pro limey should be on our team, personally i don't give a toss what name we go under. Maybe we should all be in team Limey but with seperate divisions, so i would be Team Limey UK Division and you'd be Team Limey Colonial division same team different section but equal value, any good? :confused:
we already have different divisions. i know people who start posting here simply ask to join team limey lounge - they just want to be part of the community - but we're divided by brits vs nonbrits. it just stinks personally ...

Boxclever
04-28-2006, 03:59 PM
we already have different divisions. i know people who start posting here simply ask to join team limey lounge - they just want to be part of the community - but we're divided by brits vs nonbrits. it just stinks personally ...

i was thinking that at the moment colonial people are made to feel second rate, just that shouldn't be the case :)

boxstarr
04-28-2006, 06:49 PM
for a start... i dont agree with pickles suggestion

i think a limey army could be a good idea with if we dont have divisions, but rather regiments

ninja division
foreign legion
and any other divisions etc

could make it a bit more fun

boxstarr
04-28-2006, 06:50 PM
and obv i think i should restate that colonials arent 2nd rate

Oasis_Lad
04-28-2006, 06:51 PM
i suggest the modstarr start posting his scat pics again

he has become too run of the mill now that he is a mod

i fell in love with him and his scat pics

boxstarr
04-28-2006, 06:58 PM
perhaps ill post a couple in the main lounge then as a treat for you soon

not in here though....this is the place of integrity

Oasis_Lad
04-28-2006, 07:02 PM
perhaps ill post a couple in the main lounge then as a treat for you soon

not in here though....this is the place of integrity

and in return i shall make my famous cum cup cakes :luvbed:

The Noose
04-28-2006, 08:08 PM
ANYWAY!...

Thoughts?

I just read this, and it makes sense to me to have a Team Limey, **** all the division stuff. It just seperates us.
Its not like this place is called the British Lounge.

So, kick out any idiots, stop the cum, scat, biscuit talk in the Lang, and lets all get married.

* FeistyWench *
04-29-2006, 04:32 PM
ANYWAY!...

I just read this, and it makes sense to me to have a Team Limey, **** all the division stuff. It just seperates us.
Its not like this place is called the British Lounge.

So, kick out any idiots, stop the cum, scat, biscuit talk in the Lang, and lets all get married.
:luvbed: :cool:

THE REAL NINJA
04-29-2006, 04:40 PM
:eek: yeah but can i still be a team ninja ninja ? :(

The Noose
05-02-2006, 08:00 PM
:eek: yeah but can i still be a team ninja ninja ? :(

I wouldnt dream of standing between u and ur ninjaness!

Carry on jumping about in the dark pretending ur invisible, or watever u ninjas do.

???
05-04-2006, 03:32 AM
Thoughts?Or else we could have our own lounge. :D

THE REAL NINJA
05-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Or else we could have our own lounge. :D
how about NO!!! i suggest banning yourself now

* FeistyWench *
05-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Or else we could have our own lounge. :D
i actually considered that. i talked to bobby about it and he thought it was a bad idea. lol! he suggested i work it out with boxstarr. hasn't worked so far.

Da Iceman
05-04-2006, 09:07 PM
how about we have Team NextRocky, where everybody sucks up to me and tells me how great i am.

* FeistyWench *
05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
how about we have Team NextRocky, where everybody sucks up to me and tells me how great i am.
lmao! :D

JDizzle79
05-04-2006, 10:35 PM
lmao! :D

whats up stranger

* FeistyWench *
05-04-2006, 10:40 PM
whats up stranger
not feelin too good :(

JDizzle79
05-04-2006, 10:42 PM
thats too bad...you alright though

* FeistyWench *
05-04-2006, 10:43 PM
thats too bad...you alright though
meet u in limey lang ;)

boxstarr
05-06-2006, 04:54 PM
okay....heres the deal

team uk is turning to team limey

everyone has equal status

in the same way as subteam ninja...subteams can be created

ill start a thread for me to post members' names in....and we need a common team limey sig as well....

* FeistyWench *
05-06-2006, 08:02 PM
okay....heres the deal

ill start a thread for me to post members' names in....and we need a common team limey sig as well....
:luvbed:

thanks boxxie! you are mighty cool!!!! :cool:
But i think you forgot JDizzle and yes, we need a Team Limey Lounge sig for all of us. :cool: maybe snig or bobby can whip one up.

oh and put fiesty wench instead of rogue. thanks luvy. ;)

armani_model
05-06-2006, 08:07 PM
okay....heres the deal

Can i be in team Limey!!!

* FeistyWench *
05-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Can i be in team Limey!!!
list of members:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72222

armani_model
05-06-2006, 08:14 PM
list of members:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72222

Ok im already in!

* FeistyWench *
05-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Ok im already in!
exactly :cool:

Mick Hucknall
05-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Yo Boxstarr kick me out of this ****ing lounge if you don't like what i'm saying but Team Uk has been around for a long time. Why the sudden change because fiesty wench Rogue whatever she wants to be called calls for a change. Sorry man but this sucks team Uk forever man, poor ****ing show

Mick Hucknall
05-06-2006, 09:35 PM
I mean i was one of the first guys to join Team uk made me feel like i wasn't alone and had the backing of all brits but now this. Bull**** man Bad move

* FeistyWench *
05-06-2006, 09:47 PM
I mean i was one of the first guys to join Team uk made me feel like i wasn't alone and had the backing of all brits but now this. Bull**** man Bad move
i see what you are saying.
i originally proposed 2 groups.
a team uk and limey lounge members.
2 distinct things. limey lounge membership was for all regualr posters and limey supporters whereas team uk is just for the brits/limeys.

JDizzle79
05-06-2006, 09:48 PM
whoa...what have I missed

Mick Hucknall
05-06-2006, 09:49 PM
You missed nothing just Boxstarr ****ing up a bit

boxstarr
05-07-2006, 04:00 PM
i see what you are saying.
i originally proposed 2 groups.
a team uk and limey lounge members.
2 distinct things. limey lounge membership was for all regualr posters and limey supporters whereas team uk is just for the brits/limeys.

you suggested that you felt like 2nd class citizens for not being in team uk and had a followin

this became popular consent

how about divisions??? like....Team UK division and Colonial Division?

* FeistyWench *
05-07-2006, 08:58 PM
you suggested that you felt like 2nd class citizens for not being in team uk and had a followin

this became popular consent

how about divisions??? like....Team UK division and Colonial Division?
you know what???
**** it. it's just not important.
team uk is limeys/brits only and understandably so.
but i see limey louge as being different because i think that there are just as many, if not more, non-limeys posting as there are limeys posting. i just thought it would be cool to have a membership for limey lounge for those who are regulars. it was meant to be something different from team uk. but honestly it just doesn;t matter anymore. people are leaving right and left. so **** it.

phallus
05-08-2006, 07:11 PM
you know what???
but i see limey louge as being different because i think that there are just as many, if not more, non-limeys posting as there are limeys posting. i just thought it would be cool to have a membership for limey lounge for those who are regulars. it was meant to be something different from team uk. but honestly it just doesn;t matter anymore. people are leaving right and left. so **** it.

most of the posters in the limey lounge are all pinoys anyway

say tasty wench, i'd luv to shag u... fancy a poke, luv?

JDizzle79
05-08-2006, 11:41 PM
you know what???

I'm not goign anywhere and that is m word. Those of us that pledge to stay should support Fiesty. I do.

* FeistyWench *
05-29-2006, 02:31 PM
although limey lang has been relatively flame and hatred free,
if "???" isn't going to post here anymore (in limey lounge or in b.s. in general), perhaps we should replace him as a mod?

boxstarr
05-29-2006, 03:55 PM
pm BPP about it

hes good at responding, and i think youd make a good replacement and i told him that too so ask him

Exige Jr
07-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Suggestion: order more marshymellows.

Boxclever
09-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Suggestion. All limeys to post at least one post in limey lang on every visit to BS. :cool:

The Raging Bull
02-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Suggestion. All limeys to post at least one post in limey lang on every visit to BS. :cool:

I'm probably one of the most active posters in the lang at the moment. :cool2:

* FeistyWench *
02-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm probably one of the most active posters in the lang at the moment. :cool2:

i once had that honour. :o

The Raging Bull
02-07-2007, 06:43 PM
i once had that honour. :o

Don't dare try taking it back :purity:

J/K

* FeistyWench *
02-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Don't dare try taking it back :purity:

J/K

lol! i couldn't if i wanted...

Welter_Skelter
02-07-2007, 08:16 PM
lol! i couldn't if i wanted...

You just need to E-Marry a Limey..
then you can get an E-Residence visa

Shanus
02-07-2007, 10:25 PM
You just need to E-Marry a Limey..
then you can get an E-Residence visa

*Ahem*

<-----

Southpaw Stinger
02-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Until then they are just E-ssylum seekers.

* FeistyWench *
02-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Until then they are just E-ssylum seekers.

lol! good one