View Full Version : Stomping on the gayness!

El Guapo
04-22-2006, 07:12 PM
OK, im coming down on this gay talk in the the lounge.
i made a thread for it but........
i have a handfull of people willing to leave because its getting sick and ****ty for the people who dont like it.
stop, think and realise, its not fair.......

i do realise its only pissing around and joking but come on, get real man!

TheHoff'sGhost
04-22-2006, 07:15 PM
it's only gay if it affects you aka you are making threads about it

while everyone else knows its a joke

boxstarr
04-22-2006, 07:19 PM
who wants to leave?

El Guapo
04-22-2006, 07:20 PM
who wants to leave?
theyd rather not say. i dont know why either.

El Guapo
04-22-2006, 07:21 PM
it's only gay if it affects you aka you are making threads about it

while everyone else knows its a joke

yeah, i made a thread, so its gay in your theory.

* FeistyWench *
04-22-2006, 08:15 PM
i, personally, have no problem wth gays or lesbians, and i am generally not offended by those joking around and having a bit of fun pretending to be gay.

my only issue is that it can be taken too far (with lewdness and crudeness) for several pages throughout the limey lang thread.
i understand it is all in fun, but alluding to something and just having a quick exchange is very different from being very specific and going on and on about it for several pages every few days. many of the limey members are into that thing so that is cool, but i think there should be a seperate thread for those who enjoy it as to not make the people who don;t enjoy it not want to post.

Furthermore, the limey lang is our main thread. It attracts the most people who are not regulars. I think when people stumble in and see that type of conversation taking place, it turns them off. Most of the posters are pretty homophobic. i think we shouldn;t discourage others to have these scat or graphic sexually deviant exchanges, we should just have it in a certain thread devoted to it. make sense to anyone?

???
04-27-2006, 03:50 AM
OK, im coming down on this gay talk in the the lounge.
i made a thread for it but........
i have a handfull of people willing to leave because its getting sick and ****ty for the people who dont like it.
stop, think and realise, its not fair.......

i do realise its only pissing around and joking but come on, get real man!Maybe it's time to close some of these threads hen they're made. :cool: