View Full Version : How often do you guys smoke/drink??

LHWchamp5
04-18-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm up for that fitness test on the other thread however i just wanna compare a few bad habbits to see how it's negatively affecting everybody..

So how often do you guys smoke and drink??

this week i drrank and smoked friday to monday it was a fun weekend.

Hunna
04-18-2006, 10:55 AM
i dont smoke, i drink, fri and sat nite. of late, only sat nite.
I am fittest guy at rugby 2, however, most of the guys in my team drink and smoke more than me. my boxing training gives me the hardness to shine in fitness tests, but compared 2 other boxers my fitness is average.

Hunna
04-18-2006, 10:56 AM
in other words, my boxing fitness is average, my football fitness is high, i dunno how it figures?

RAESAAD
04-18-2006, 10:58 AM
I like my beer so probably 5 days or so a week I have a few,I don't get ****ty that many days but I will have a couple after work often.I smoke cigarettes usually only when I get a buzz and weed at night if I am at home watching TV or something.

AlexisA
04-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Drink?

You mean get drunk or just have a couple of beers?

I'll have a beer here and there. Not every day, once a week at most and no more then 4.

Smoke. Not in a long time. I think it was in december and it was a cigar. I didn't even inhale and at that didn't even finish half of it. It was a backwood.

fraidycat
04-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Depends on the day. I don't smoke. . . anything. . . though I will be having a celebratory cigar when my dickhead next-door neighbor moves out next week. But I digress. I have a drink a couple nights out of the week. Usually a Scotch right after work (I have a very physical job where you sometimes need a drink and a shower when you get home), or a glass of wine with dinner. I haven't been drunk in years. I gave up beer when I took up boxing, back in February.

I miss beer.

ophqui
04-18-2006, 11:28 AM
I dont smoke, at all. Its hard to say how often i drink, but its not a lot, not at all if i've got a fight coming up and thats basically all the time these days. I drink on special occasions like mates birthdays or whatever.

Allen_Poe
04-18-2006, 11:35 AM
havent drank alcohol since 2003, and havent smoked herb since June '05

6OVER6LORD6
04-18-2006, 11:55 AM
I don't smoke, but I drink every weekend. usually straight tequila until I pass out

sleazyfellow
04-18-2006, 12:33 PM
smoking weed, smoking cigs, smoking coke, drinking everclear and everything i can get my hands on thats alchy, its my training routine oh and yeah if u got crack smoke it b4 a fight, its terrific! i wouldnt reccomend shooting the h-bomb though that stuff will make u a zombie in the ring...and when ur doing ur training always have a ciggarette in yo mouf it really helps strenghen the lungs, hell if u play basketball you should even...

RAESAAD
04-18-2006, 12:39 PM
smoking weed, smoking cigs, smoking coke, drinking everclear and everything i can get my hands on thats alchy, its my training routine oh and yeah if u got crack smoke it b4 a fight, its terrific! i wouldnt reccomend shooting the h-bomb though that stuff will make u a zombie in the ring...and when ur doing ur training always have a ciggarette in yo mouf it really helps strenghen the lungs, hell if u play basketball you should even...
LOL......you are ****ing cracked playa. :eek:

Scottie2Hottie
04-18-2006, 01:58 PM
i used to be a heavy drinker, pack a day smoker, and a frequent toker. the drinking effected my weight (which went up and down pretty rapidly) until i quit about a month ago. recently quit smoking, which for some reason never really effected my stamina, just made me sweat more when i worked out. i only toke occasionally now.

The Coagulator
04-18-2006, 02:49 PM
Being a cutman allows me way more flexibility in how much I party. I smoke cigs, burn a little greenery everyday and only drink occasionally because I cant take the alcohol...it's been giving me adverse reactions like I drink 2 beers and I have a hang over, but I can drink 8 Crown Royal reserves on the rocks and I wake up feeling great..so I stick to the green. Fighters that are serious on the other hand...I have no idea how much they do of anything...if your serious about fighting...I dont recommend any of it...but that is unrealistic.... SO my question goes out to guys out there that are serious contenders ....do you think that the top contenders smoke herb or do coke or smoke cigarettes...are drugs and alcohol prevelent amongst the top lets say 20 of each division.

Smokin'
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
don't really drink that much just a few beers here and there at a party or somethin. Last time I got ****faced was probably a couple months ago. I smoke a cigar, or weed every once in a while, definitely not a lot though. I lead a pretty clean life compared to a lot of people my age (17).

El Sniper
04-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Being military, I can't smoke herb because of the piss test. My rank is too important to me. I smoke cigarrettes when I get piss drunk for the effect but sober I don't even want to smell it. I drink heavy like once a month on a weekend when I go out. I don't drink everyday because it affects my weight. When I am in Iraq, I don't drink or smoke at all for a year. We are not allowed and if caught we get in trouble. When I get home, I'm gonna get RETARDED!
LOL!

abdiel2k3
04-18-2006, 03:03 PM
never smoke anything of any kind
i only drink hard liquors but i dont get drunk
i just like the taste of most liquors
and i only drink when i watch boxing
just cuz like i said i like the taste
dont drink at parties cuz id prolly end up gettin drunk
so i dont even put myself in that situation
soda and im kool for the nite

Larry Merchant
04-18-2006, 03:21 PM
I smoke i drink I should stop but i cant...
Roy dont smoke Roy dont drink..Roy gets head

Manfredo Jr
04-18-2006, 04:47 PM
i dont smoke anything , and i only drink about once a month and when i do i make sure i train it out of myself the nxt day :)

SovietExpress
04-18-2006, 05:08 PM
I dont smoke anything at all. I don't use drugs. I drink some Henessey or Vodka everyonce in a while, but when he drink we drink till we can't drink anymore. I don't gain weight from alcohol for some reason, during Spring Break I drank everyday of the week and no weight changes.

Scottie2Hottie
04-18-2006, 05:19 PM
I dont smoke anything at all. I don't use drugs. I drink some Henessey or Vodka everyonce in a while, but when he drink we drink till we can't drink anymore. I don't gain weight from alcohol for some reason, during Spring Break I drank everyday of the week and no weight changes.

hard liqour has the same effect on me, i drank every night over spring break in cancun a couple years ago and lost four pounds.

the_painless
04-18-2006, 06:22 PM
don't smoke. Drink between 3-6 beers over the entire weekend depending on how i feel. Recently started to substitute the beer for softdrink- which isn't that great either!
What is worse? beer or coca cola?
anybody know? i think coca cola is full of ****- dirty drink, but i don't mind it!

kayjay
04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
I have 44 days clean and sober, but before that I drank about five nights a week (2-3 heavily, the other times just a few) and smoked occasionally. In my experience it is possible to drink and stay fit into your mid-twenties, but as you approach thirty things begin to catch up with you. Smoking cigarettes makes staying in fight/ game condition nearly impossible after the age of about 22, unless you are a very light smoker. Smoking pot may not be too harmful if you practice a little moderation.

pug1986
04-18-2006, 10:11 PM
im totally clean but I see what a few beers per week does to guys at my gym and I'd rather just drink hard liquor if I ever do drink.

yrrej
04-18-2006, 10:14 PM
I'll drink on the weekends 1 - 2 days. That's it. Not during the week. Have never smoked. Not only ruins the lungs but constricts the blood vessels, meaning it inhibits blood flow.

Pugnacious_Z
04-18-2006, 11:31 PM
im not sure how old some of you guys are cause youse are drinking and smoking a bit too much if youse are teenagers. im 17 and i have never smoked, the last time i had any type of alcohol was about 7months ago and i only had a bit. how do youse train with all that crap in ur system

Fearless
04-19-2006, 05:20 AM
I'm trying to stop smoking... if i do I just have one once in a blue moon.

I'm going to try to eradicate drinking, one time I drank and I wanted to go training the next day, I felt like absolute **** so I didn't go training, and I felt like absolute **** because I didn't go training.

Manfredo Jr
04-19-2006, 12:40 PM
don't smoke. Drink between 3-6 beers over the entire weekend depending on how i feel. Recently started to substitute the beer for softdrink- which isn't that great either!
What is worse? beer or coca cola?
anybody know? i think coca cola is full of ****- dirty drink, but i don't mind it!
probly cola is worse cos its packed with sugar , beer is ok , guinness is the best beer to drink by far its not really bad for u atal :cool:

MR. V
04-19-2006, 01:44 PM
i blaze everyday.

Bhopsfan
04-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Don't drink, Don't Smoke..... I stay in shape 365 days of the year.

Peace
Bhopsfan

TheHoff'sGhost
04-19-2006, 02:08 PM
drink most weekends and sometimes on the weekdays
enjoy a cigar now and again

IAMTHEGREATEST
04-19-2006, 03:07 PM
honestly ima lil hung over right now, i smoke like everyday which i need to stop becuz i dropped dirty yesterday on my first drop for my PO, i dont drink that much or atleast i dont have liquor that much i mean if a friend want to get twisted im all in, my girl likes to get drunk to so we drink like 3-4 days a week

PunchDrunk
04-19-2006, 04:42 PM
Haha! You guys are bums. Not a serious athlete among you. I'll remember this thread when people start giving out ****ty training advice, like they know what they're talking about.

Oh, and Donald? Forget your delusional championship dreams.

NEVER smoke.

NEVER Drink.

NEVER do drugs.

****in' clean as a whistle.

RAESAAD
04-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Haha! You guys are bums. Not a serious athlete among you. I'll remember this thread when people start giving out ****ty training advice, like they know what they're talking about.

NEVER smoke.

NEVER Drink.

NEVER do drugs.

LMAO.......I don't train or box but if I did this would change my life. :D

IAMTHEGREATEST
04-19-2006, 06:18 PM

NEVER smoke.

NEVER Drink.

NEVER do drugs.

hahaha i know im on the wrong track RIGHT NOW, but i have a fight MAY 20th and will probley win on natural ability more then anything, as for me being delusional i get that

armani_model
04-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I only drink or smoke when im out in a club or bar, and i go out about 3 times a week, and i get mashed out of my face everynite...I LOVE IT!!!

B.relampago
04-19-2006, 10:55 PM
To be a great boxer u cant smoke or drink.

B.relampago
04-19-2006, 10:57 PM
honestly ima lil hung over right now, i smoke like everyday which i need to stop becuz i dropped dirty yesterday on my first drop for my PO, i dont drink that much or atleast i dont have liquor that much i mean if a friend want to get twisted im all in, my girl likes to get drunk to so we drink like 3-4 days a week

Niga if u think ur gonna be THE BEST u gotta rethink some shyt.

GR@Y SKIEZ
04-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Percocet.............and................vicodin

IAMTHEGREATEST
04-20-2006, 04:48 AM
Niga if u think ur gonna be THE BEST u gotta rethink some shyt.
I agree wit ya doog

kevin18wishin21
04-20-2006, 05:05 AM
i smoke like everyday which i need to stop becuz i dropped dirty yesterday on my first drop for my PO,

ive been down that road dog, it aint fun. If your gonna do some **** do some bars or just drink. Dont do that **** that stays in your system 30 days. That aint wise, play it cool dog.

Zamora
04-20-2006, 05:42 AM
i dont smoke or drink at all, i havent drunk for nearly 3 years

j
04-20-2006, 03:31 PM
i follow the mayorga school of training! :D

fitz1888
04-20-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm rat arsed right now.

lookin4achamp?
04-21-2006, 01:54 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/El4DqSKB0_w"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/El4DqSKB0_w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

AKB
04-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I smoke like 3 cigs every other day don't really drink.

Kid Achilles
04-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Thanks champ, for that inspirational rap.

RockyMarcianofan00
04-22-2006, 12:12 AM
i'm not as think as you drunk i am

buschama
04-22-2006, 05:55 AM
this guy is lying . that picture is not his picture , itīs mine. he got it from myspace : http://www.myspace.com/50835120

and I didnīt even know that this forum exists

jason100x
04-22-2006, 09:56 AM
I never smoke but drink on occasion. A bottl last awhile in my place.

PunchDrunk
04-22-2006, 07:00 PM
this guy is lying . that picture is not his picture , itīs mine. he got it from myspace : http://www.myspace.com/50835120

and I didnīt even know that this forum exists

So you're the one doing all those silly videos? Why give 'em to him and let him use them?

Schifoso
04-22-2006, 07:38 PM
So you're the one doing all those silly videos? Why give 'em to him and let him use them?
He wasn't giving them to me, I just happened to steal all his youtube videos :cool:

chris_cov
04-23-2006, 06:30 AM
i dont smoke but i drink once a week and i train like a ***** the next day to get it all out of my system. i drink guiness aswell so its not as bad as drinkin some other stuff.

Manfredo Jr
04-23-2006, 06:58 AM
i was drinkin last nyt i was out of it lol , i had about 2 litres of cider some vodka and some beer , i feel so unhealthy

chris_cov
04-23-2006, 09:30 AM
i was drinkin last nyt i was out of it lol , i had about 2 litres of cider some vodka and some beer , i feel so unhealthy

lol u tasted that strongbow sirrus cider. its the nicest drink iv ever had.

Manfredo Jr
04-23-2006, 12:14 PM
lol u tasted that strongbow sirrus cider. its the nicest drink iv ever had.
yeah its nice man , even warm its nice , i was just drinking ordinary strongebow i was total F**ked i was still drunk this after noon at 12 lol

chris_cov
04-23-2006, 01:05 PM
yeah its nice man , even warm its nice , i was just drinking ordinary strongebow i was total F**ked i was still drunk this after noon at 12 lol

lol ur gonna regret it when u train next.

leff
04-23-2006, 03:14 PM

i had bout 20beers pluss champagne pluss a drink pluss champage last night.

i was drunk to like 2 today.

Schifoso
04-23-2006, 03:28 PM
i had bout 20beers pluss champagne pluss a drink pluss champage last night.

i was drunk to like 2 today.
What the **** did you just say? :eek:

mayweather
04-23-2006, 06:02 PM
i have never smoked or drank anything at all or done any drugs except medical ones like tylenol except i chill with ppl who do all my friends do and i hoookup with druink *****es HAHAHA