View Full Version : Firm abs in 2 months

NYC
04-17-2006, 05:05 PM
im 16, 5'11 and 168 pounds..my stomach is pretty flabby.i want a firm and cut stomach in 2 months. can someone make a workout routine for me or let me know the best ab workouts and other ways to firm my stomach..im very dedicated and willing to do any type of workout for however long it takes. thanks a lot

joeboxer
04-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Abs are made in the kichen not in the gym.

You got to eat right to get abs. Once you got that down any type of situps will do.

Just make sure you work them hard 2-3 times a week and no more. If you over train them they won't get hard.

Kayo
04-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Abs are made in the kichen not in the gym.

You got to eat right to get abs. Once you got that down any type of situps will do.

Just make sure you work them hard 2-3 times a week and no more. If you over train them they won't get hard.
exactly...train your abs as if they were any other muscle proper diet is the key to cut abs you need to be around 10-12% body fat for a six pack

-Antonio-
04-18-2006, 02:54 PM
500 sit ups a day plus a healthy diet to slim down a little.

Rockin'
04-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Always do sit-ups. However you will need to get rid of the fat that lays on top of those abs. So along with your sit-ups you will need alot of aerobic workouts. Believe it or not, running will get you a tight as stomach in time. It burns the fat away as well as tightening the abs.

Rockin' :boxing:

j
04-18-2006, 09:09 PM
quick point that needs to be made - make sure you know how to do sit-ups properly. otherwise you will mostly be wasting your time.

i also second the aerobic exercises like running and playing basketball in conjunction with sit-up type exercises.