View Full Version : First time in this forum.....

The Coagulator
04-17-2006, 12:34 PM
I was told this is where all the pro boxers and trainers hang out. I am an up and coming cutman from the Motor City. I am looking for work, especially if you gotta come up this way to fight and your in need of a true blue real deal blood brother in your corner. I have been trained by the best the Motor City has to offer (we can talk about who trained me and who I am involved with privately) and I am hoping to build long term relationships with the good people who need my services the most. I currently have 2 fighter that are using me but looking for more exposure. Since I am local here in Detroit I dont need the biggest bucks because I wont need hotel food and travel money. Because I am in this more for the exposure right now all I need is enough to pay for whatever liquids I use and whatever supplies I use. I was a Navy Hospital Corpsman for a decade and been in the business for a couple years. My medical experience is extensive and my love for boxing...well...my turned me on to Ali/Frazer 1 when I was 5 years old...heck even if your not in the market and you wanna chat...bring it!!!!!!! All my Best...The Coagulator...

Have leak?.....Will plug!