04-16-2006, 12:09 PM
youre full of ****

Manfredo Jr
04-16-2006, 12:27 PM
...............69-3.................
yeah **** off :D

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:08 PM
jus cause u guys are jealous bums w/ bad records or sit on ur couch all day u dont gotta disrespect. Good records actually exist u know,not evry1 has a bad record,some people had great records. look me up homey. I jus fought yesterday homeboys and won a rematch w/ some cat i lost to a few weeks ago. I should be fighting again in May sometime. Ima be SURE to get that fight on video,i am buying a digital camera next week. I will also take a picture of my boxing license w/ my record on it reading 69-3. Im going for 75 wins and then deciding if ima go pro or do summum else.

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:11 PM
And what do i care what u 2 as$holes think. Not my fault im doing better things than u 2.

Manfredo Jr
04-16-2006, 01:14 PM
And what do i care what u 2 as$holes think. Not my fault im doing better things than u 2.
i aint disrespecting , you just showing off , yeh i know u must be a fairly talened boxer with 63 wins and 3 loses cos i know myself how hard it is in there ring , im just a novice with 2 fights , 1 win 1 loss ;)

armani_model
04-16-2006, 01:15 PM
im 100000001 - 0 - 0

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:23 PM
good job, thats a great record. U think u'll retire undefeated?

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:25 PM
i aint disrespecting , you just showing off , yeh i know u must be a fairly talened boxer with 63 wins and 3 loses cos i know myself how hard it is in there ring , im just a novice with 2 fights , 1 win 1 loss ;)

I wasnt showing off,i told people a few weeks ago,on my other name before i got banned,brelamago, that i was gona be fighting saturday(yesterday). I said my record was 68-3. SO by starting this saying 69-3 was my way of saying i won the fight thats all. I started out my career w/ 1 win 1 loss too.

El Sniper
04-16-2006, 01:31 PM
jus cause u guys are jealous bums w/ bad records or sit on ur couch all day u dont gotta disrespect. Good records actually exist u know,not evry1 has a bad record,some people had great records. look me up homey. I jus fought yesterday homeboys and won a rematch w/ some cat i lost to a few weeks ago. I should be fighting again in May sometime. Ima be SURE to get that fight on video,i am buying a digital camera next week. I will also take a picture of my boxing license w/ my record on it reading 69-3. Im going for 75 wins and then deciding if ima go pro or do summum else.

I see you took my advice and are going to invest in a digital camera. Make sure you get a camera with allot of video recording time. Another piece of advice, go pro! I recall you saying that you don't like fighting as an amature because of the pit-pat style that seems to be favored. You'd be surprised of what you can accomplish as a pro. Oh, once you turn pro you won't have as much time to post on BS. Some of us aren't fat asses that just sit in front of our PC's. I box and MMA but my record is none of anyones concern. When you post your video and your record you can expect some hate. You shouldn't take it personal.

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Yea im buying the digital camera next weekend. Yea ur right about the pitty-pat thing, but one thing i dont like about being pro is the fact of being away from my family and all that. Im not gonna lie,most of my wins were when i was younger,under 18. I built up a great record from when i was like 10 years old to 18. I took 2 years off of boxing,and jus recently came back this year. Since i came back i have gone 2-1 and its my first time actually fighting grown men. I've moved up in weight. I dont feel as good now as i did when i was younger,i feel slower and weaker,stil pretty good tho.. That is why i jus wanna get 75 wins then decide what I will do. But boxing has got a lot tougher for me now w/ the lay off and jumping in w/ older guys after jus fighting 17 years olds before that. My goal is 75 wins,thas all im thinking about right now though.

El Sniper
04-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Figure out your dreams. A man aint sh@# without dreams. I know you don't wanna be stuck in Conn. boxing as a pro will bring you further than ever even as just a journey man. Your fam will understand. Trust me. When I left to the Army, my fam understood. When I started boxing again, my wife understood too. As far as grown men are concerned, boxing is a mans sport. Whoever started you in boxing wasn't trying to make you a boy that could fight good against boys but he was most likely trying to make you a man. Now your a grown man so it's all even. Even though you had a lay-off and those men were active they accumilated some wear and tare. Your still fresh. If you feel that you aint got it at 75, hell go to 100.

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:56 PM
basiaclly, im jus not enjoying boxing as much now as i used too. Dont take this and think i have the wrong attitude,because i LOVE boxing. I love everythin about boxing, i love training anf getting into the best shape i can then fighting so all my hard work can pay off. Its the best feeling. I love boxing, i love watching boxing, i love talking about boxing, and i love reading about boxing. Being an amateur is a different ball game than pros tho. Now i jus drive upo tot he gym at night and train for about 2 hours and thats that. As a pro,i would have to dedicate my life to boxing, and that'll be all i can do and htink about. I really dont wanna do that, i understand how it works,now i love boxing,but there comes a time when u really need to think about things, and being a pro boxer isnt for every1,its a lot different then ams. I like other things,i love machinery and wanna open up a food business also, i wana build a better life for my future family than i had. I dont wana spend time away from my family and all that.

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 01:58 PM
but what im saying is,boxing was funner when i was a kid,now that im getting older and on my own i got more things to worry about, know what im sayin.

El Sniper
04-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Well then It seems like you gave it a sh@# load of thought. Those other things sound like good dreams. Good luck to ya!

B.relampago
04-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Well then It seems like you gave it a sh@# load of thought. Those other things sound like good dreams. Good luck to ya!

lol yea i have. Thanks.

Manfredo Jr
04-16-2006, 05:33 PM
I wasnt showing off,i told people a few weeks ago,on my other name before i got banned,brelamago, that i was gona be fighting saturday(yesterday). I said my record was 68-3. SO by starting this saying 69-3 was my way of saying i won the fight thats all. I started out my career w/ 1 win 1 loss too.
kool , i should not of lost tht fight it was kinda my own fault i was out boxing the **** out of the boy and he got me on the ropes and i just stood there protecting myself and the ref stopped it :( was a bit of a ***** but it was my own fault i should of been out of there , ima get a rematch with him and avenge my loss lol :D :cool:

The Raging Bull
04-24-2006, 12:27 PM

:boxing:

2OSouzaSuarez12
04-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey "brelampago" is my half brother,hes the puerto rican one,lol. I think he got banned from this site. Im not sre what his record is but i know he has a very good record w/ only a few losses. As for me, 1-0,lol im workin on it.

Phantasm
04-26-2006, 11:33 PM
It's ok to close your eyes and dream, as long as you open your eyes and see.

2OSouzaSuarez12
04-27-2006, 12:43 AM
My dream is to be in the Olympics one day. Im only one and 0 but come this summer ima be fightinh all the time and im gona do jr. olympics nexy year and all that. I think im pretty good,but everybody thinks they arr good so i;ll have to see. Time will tell.

oliverlt
04-27-2006, 12:47 AM
im 100000001 - 0 - 0

He's ducking Hoskins

machotime
04-27-2006, 08:39 AM
I actually believe this guy, 69-3 is not impossible to obtain.

I'm 17-1 (8)

hemichromis
04-27-2006, 09:52 AM
i'm so good i dont have to fight to prove it!!!

supaduck
04-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Records like 68-3 are rare but hardly extremely rare, it just takes a bit of uncommon talent and skill. Im 9-2 (9) which is an ok record but it's probably gonna have another couple of losses on it in a year or two (but more wins as well ;)