View Full Version : Tawdry Embarrassin'...

!! Anorak
04-15-2006, 04:51 PM
... hope you don't mind me starting the thread guys, but what did you think of Audley's "performance" last night?

I love all his "I've been to jail, I'm from the streets". He never mentions that he's middle class and has a degree in business studies, does he?

Da Iceman
04-15-2006, 05:04 PM
dude is a waste of skin and bone. he knows he couldve won that fight easy had he used his reach and stayed on the outside. he's a shame to the heavy's and the whole boxing organization. he should be banned for 1 year and made to pay a fine. harrison let guinn walk straight in. wtf is wrong with him?

The Noose
04-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Wat happened in the fight?? I have no idea. Let me go ckeck it out.

Smokin'
04-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Fraudley "A Farce" Harrison totally frustrated the **** outta me. The guy has all the physical tools but is either a) a ***** or b) borderline retarded. WTF is up with this guy?

The Noose
04-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh dear oh dear.

Gotta feel sorry for ****ley Harri****e.

Dr.Depravity
04-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Yeah ol Audley really let himself down. He better get ready for semi-retirement.

dansweeney
04-16-2006, 01:04 AM
... hope you don't mind me starting the thread guys, but what did you think of Audley's "performance" last night?

I love all his "I've been to jail, I'm from the streets". He never mentions that he's middle class and has a degree in business studies, does he?

he is afraid of getting knocked out, plain and simple, that is why he won't throw to the body, he always has his guard up. guinn knew he had to win, it seems audley doesn't have the heart.

TheHoff!
04-16-2006, 07:47 AM
he is afraid of getting knocked out, plain and simple, that is why he won't throw to the body, he always has his guard up. guinn knew he had to win, it seems audley doesn't have the heart.
^Yep...That's all it comes down to. If his balls were as big as his ego there's no telling what he might be able to achieve...Unfortunately for him he shows more fear in a boxing ring than an acrophobic person does going sky diving.

Yet he still wont retire! On the BBC website he was quoted after the Guinn fight as saying "I've got to re-galvanise myself,I wasn't hurt at all at any time, I just didn't put my foot on the gas. I've just got to go back to the drawing board. This ain't over yet... I've got to keep working on it. I'm close, but I just haven't come over the mountain yet...Frank Bruno went for world titles three or four times and eventually he got there."

Damn! I really hope he retires. Someone should start an 'Audley should retire' petition on his own website and get thousands of people to sign it so he can finally get the message.

armani_model
04-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Harrison is a wasteman!! He should leave boxing right now! Im ashamed to call him British!!

!! Anorak
04-16-2006, 09:02 AM
I think the thing is, he knows he can't take a shot, right?

When he signed up for the Williams fight I assumed he must be able to, but then he was terrified and repeatedly rocked when Danny so much as touched him.

Da Iceman
04-16-2006, 10:48 AM
I think the thing is, he knows he can't take a shot, right?

When he signed up for the Williams fight I assumed he must be able to, but then he was terrified and repeatedly rocked when Danny so much as touched him.
if he cant take a shot

a) learn how to
b) have better defense
c) go to hell

The Noose
04-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Oh dear oh dear.

Gotta feel sorry for ****ley Harri****e.

****tly Harri****e lol. Dats funny dat is.

boxstarr
04-16-2006, 07:12 PM
exige had faith before williams

he was wrong:D

Hector_pickle
04-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Get yo Munting ass to the limey lang Beyatch

boxstarr
04-16-2006, 07:29 PM
will do:cool:

Sn1
04-17-2006, 04:00 AM
^Yep...That's all it comes down to. If his balls were as big as his ego there's no telling what he might be able to achieve...Unfortunately for him he shows more fear in a boxing ring than an acrophobic person does going sky diving.

Yet he still wont retire! On the BBC website he was quoted after the Guinn fight as saying "I've got to re-galvanise myself,I wasn't hurt at all at any time, I just didn't put my foot on the gas. I've just got to go back to the drawing board. This ain't over yet... I've got to keep working on it. I'm close, but I just haven't come over the mountain yet...Frank Bruno went for world titles three or four times and eventually he got there."

Damn! I really hope he retires. Someone should start an 'Audley should retire' petition on his own website and get thousands of people to sign it so he can finally get the message.i was checking the response on his site so far. hes getting ripped to shreds.
bet he wont be on to reply haha. i knew hed do nuthin against guinn.
so i made a small load of points via vbookie, haha audRey was fav lmfao

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 03:20 PM
****tly Harri****e lol. Dats funny dat is.
yes, yes it is! :cool: :D

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Annie!!! your back yaaaaay. *dry humps leg*

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 03:32 PM
i think you are fiesty today. :luvbed:

lol! at you sig

Oasis_Lad
04-23-2006, 03:33 PM

hands or should i say **** off he's mine :cool:

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 03:37 PM
hands or should i say **** off he's mine :cool:
he gets the leg, you get the erm....other parts. ;) :D

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Sorry Annie is my ***** today....*dry humps leg again*

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 03:41 PM
i wish men would fight over me :o

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 03:42 PM
*wet humps Rogue's leg*

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 03:45 PM
knew you wouldn;t let me down :luvbed:

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 03:48 PM
I aim to please.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 03:49 PM
I aim to please.
and you got good aim ;)

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 03:51 PM
yes i do i have my eagle scout aiming badge.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:11 PM
your endurance ain;t too bad either ;)

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:13 PM
oh you don't wanna know about that it would literally scare you.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:17 PM
i think it is probably the technique that would scare me most. lol!

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:19 PM
That too but I think the fact i go 2 hours before i get my first come is a scary thought for most women.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:20 PM
That too but I think the fact i go 2 hours before i get my first come is a scary thought for most women.
do you wank alot or is endurance just natural for you?

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:20 PM
It's always been a natural thing every since i was like 15.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:22 PM
if you are well endowed and you have long endurance, that can spell trouble (pain) for any female who may be a bit...snug.

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:24 PM
well i'm 7" and 3" around.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:27 PM
well i'm 7" and 3" around.
you measured?????????? :eek:
i suspect all men do! lol!

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:29 PM
No,one of my old girlfriends measred.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:30 PM
one o fmy ex's used to spout his measurements but got pissy when i challenged him and said i wanted to measure it for myself. lol!

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 04:32 PM
lol that's because most are full of **** lol.My ex measured mine while i was sleeping lol.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 04:54 PM
lol that's because most are full of **** lol.My ex measured mine while i was sleeping lol.
yea, they are.

here's a question... do you think men take sneak peeks at other guys in the showers at gyms or in the urinals just to see how they measure up?

when i was in middle and high school (in gym locker room), all the flat chicks were embrassed to change in front of the more developed chicks. lol!

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 05:00 PM
yea, they are.

here's a question... do you think men take sneak peeks at other guys in the showers at gyms or in the urinals just to see how they measure up?

when i was in middle and high school (in gym locker room), all the flat chicks were embrassed to change in front of the more developed chicks. lol!

I don't know about other guys but I have never yuk.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 05:10 PM
I don't know about other guys but I have never yuk.
you were never curious how big your penis was compared to a friend's or a strangers - by taking a nonchalant peek?
lol! if i was a guy i probably would. but as a female there is really nothing to compare. however i have a very close friend who has the largest breasts of anyone i have ever seen. they are like size K or something. just freakishly HUGE. she has to have her bras specially ordered.
i can;t help but stare mesmerized when i see those! :eek: lol!

2nd II none
04-23-2006, 05:11 PM
No,never wanted to know like i said i'm secure in myself don't care about what others have.

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 05:20 PM
that's cool. i have never met a guy that admitted to it either.

!! Anorak
04-23-2006, 06:02 PM
How did this thread become a discussion about ****s???

Anyway, I always look at another man's old chap in the toilets if it's a variant (someone really tall/short/another race whatever).

If I was standing next to Godzhand in the toilets I'd check out his Latino ****, no question. It's not a gay thing... it's a natural curiousity thing.

Oasis_Lad
04-23-2006, 06:04 PM
How did this thread become a discussion about ****s???

Anyway, I always look at another man's old chap in the toilets if it's a variant (someone really tall/short/another race whatever).

If I was standing next to Godzhand in the toilets I'd check out his Latino ****, no question. It's not a gay thing... it's a natural curiousity thing.

i agree you have to know whats going on

a quick swatch at a **** and you know the score :cool:

!! Anorak
04-23-2006, 06:07 PM
i agree you have to know whats going on

a quick swatch at a **** and you know the score :cool:

Is it racist to say I used to be on a course with a 6'6 black man and was curious to see if the stereotype was true?

Hell yeah I looked - and it was like a Wall's Jumbo Sausage. Bastard tried to tell me it was a myth.

Oasis_Lad
04-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Is it racist to say I used to be on a course with a 6'6 black man and was curious to see if the stereotype was true?

Hell yeah I looked - and it was like a Wall's Jumbo Sausage. Bastard tried to tell me it was a myth.

lmao! not racist

although i have seen **** with black men no bigger than 6 inches :eek:

boxstarr
04-23-2006, 06:11 PM
why would he try to deny it???

id laugh if the opposite was true

* FeistyWench *
04-23-2006, 06:18 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool: :D

phallus
04-26-2006, 08:21 PM
you were never curious how big your penis was compared to a friend's or a strangers - by taking a nonchalant peek?
lol! if i was a guy i probably would. but as a female there is really nothing to compare. however i have a very close friend who has the largest breasts of anyone i have ever seen. they are like size K or something. just freakishly HUGE. she has to have her bras specially ordered.

hmmm, luvly wench, this sounds very interesting, i think i'd like to take a look at them meself

* FeistyWench *
04-26-2006, 08:38 PM
hmmm, luvly wench, this sounds very interesting, i think i'd like to take a look at them meself
lol! and i am not one bit exaggerating!
she is all breasts!!! :boobies:

Da Iceman
04-26-2006, 08:45 PM
the only guys that checks out other guys dicks are hector and ???. you should ask your friend can you touch her tits.

* FeistyWench *
04-26-2006, 08:52 PM
the only guys that checks out other guys dicks are hector and ???. you should ask your friend can you touch her tits.
i have touched them actually, but in a totally non-sexual way. i was helping her do something. lol!

Da Iceman
04-26-2006, 08:55 PM
did you like touching them?

phallus
04-28-2006, 07:09 PM
i have touched them actually, but in a totally non-sexual way. i was helping her do something. lol!

yeah, helping her achieve her third Orgasm for the day, i'd like to "help" too, u know i'm always here for u tasty wench

The Noose
04-28-2006, 07:51 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

* FeistyWench *
04-29-2006, 04:27 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you prevs!!!
like i said it was nonsexual. they just don;t make bridal dresses wthat have that much room in the breast are so we had to stuff they (literally) into this thing that squished them down. lol!

Da Iceman
04-29-2006, 06:02 PM
you prevs!!!
like i said it was nonsexual. they just don;t make bridal dresses wthat have that much room in the breast are so we had to stuff they (literally) into this thing that squished them down. lol!
maybe she shouldve went to big and tall.

* FeistyWench *
04-29-2006, 06:04 PM
maybe she shouldve went to big and tall.
lmao! that is a men's shop. the problem is that her boobs are just enormous and she has trouble fitting into most tops.
her bra is more like a harness for restraining those suckers!
but with her sedding dress they were billowing out FOR SURE. lol!

Da Iceman
04-29-2006, 06:41 PM
lmao! that is a men's shop. the problem is that her boobs are just enormous and she has trouble fitting into most tops.
her bra is more like a harness for restraining those suckers!
but with her sedding dress they were billowing out FOR SURE. lol!
i wouldve took a belt wrapped it around those bad boys and be done.

* FeistyWench *
04-29-2006, 06:49 PM
i wouldve took a belt wrapped it around those bad boys and be done.
that would have been easier that 3 of us trying to stuff those bad boys into that bodice thing!