View Full Version : any one on here ever use steroids

Larry Merchant
04-11-2006, 10:03 PM
hey guys any one on here ever use STEROIDS or any type of drugs to help out in the gym or to look better

sleazyfellow
04-11-2006, 10:09 PM
i sold ur mom steriods, i wont say how she gives payment though!! ohhhhhhhhhhh r u mad?? i hope so!!

Larry Merchant
04-11-2006, 10:24 PM
dude I am so mad i am gunna jump out my window..you are very sleazy to talk about my mom man cuz she is not with me.

Smokin'
04-11-2006, 10:26 PM
my friend used steroids...and he turned into an animal.

Piggu
04-11-2006, 10:30 PM
i sold ur mom steriods, i wont say how she gives payment though!! ohhhhhhhhhhh r u mad?? i hope so!!
That post= 2nd stupidest joke I've ever heard

Number one was about some girl I knew named Brianna.

The joke was:It's so cold, Brianna is going to wait till she gets home to give a blowjob.

Larry Merchant
04-11-2006, 10:40 PM
thank you piggu..I got your Im man thank you

tDeL999
04-11-2006, 10:52 PM
doing steroids is probably the worst idea, i hope youre not thinking of doin them. If you wanna be ripped but unhealthy, go for it! But if you wanna be healthy, ripped and a great boxer forget the roids and just work hard like the rest of us. People that use roids are lazy ****s!

sleazyfellow
04-11-2006, 11:18 PM
cry me a river larry lewis and larry merchant...im the best around!! nothings ever gonna keep me down!

spinksjinx
04-11-2006, 11:31 PM
A lot of my buddies is on the juice....I tried it back in high school way before I got into boxing and was into lifting...I tried it for like 2 weeks and jump off...I've done a lot of studying up on them and know quite a bit of information about them but all you need to know is not to touch them man.....

For injuries they can be great in SUPER SMALL doses as proven time and time again but at the amount that you would need to take to enhance anything like people do is exuberant and shouldnt even be considered....Plus their is a plethora of different types of steroids its insane and chances are you are not getting the good product but some cracked out version....

Left2body
04-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Used creatine (give you the runs the first couple of weeks while your loading up) that helped me put extra mass on for football. Had one kid that I'm positive did roids, he acted just like that guy lademire from the movie "The Program". The guy was becoming bald by 20 and while doing dead lifts and squats he use to get hard ons. *Please no jokes about why I was looking, it was obvious to everyone in the damn gym*. He also had the worst form of anyone in the team and while still one of the strongest people in the team he made the smallest progress and palateoued. I also know a guy who took it heavy and like to drink heavy too. He had liver and kidney problems at 22.

spinksjinx
04-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Used creatine (give you the runs the first couple of weeks while your loading up) that helped me put extra mass on for football. Had one kid that I'm positive did roids, he acted just like that guy lademire from the movie "The Program". The guy was becoming bald by 20 and while doing dead lifts and squats he use to get hard ons. *Please no jokes about why I was looking, it was obvious to everyone in the damn gym*. He also had the worst form of anyone in the team and while still one of the strongest people in the team he made the smallest progress and palateoued. I also know a guy who took it heavy and like to drink heavy too. He had liver and kidney problems at 22.

I hated loading up on Creatine, I took it in small doses and didnt break...I saw better results that way...Creatine is my enemy though.

The whole bald at 20 does sucks, I know a few people like that very sad....

Thats about the only good thing that comes out of steroids (illegally) is that you can do Bicep curls and have bad form all day and still put on mass....

But in the end, exercising comes down to keeping your health up and doing anabolics isnt contributing to enhancing your health.

tebe6sm
04-11-2006, 11:49 PM
steroids = cheating and smaller balls

spinksjinx
04-11-2006, 11:58 PM
steroids = cheating and smaller balls

But balls serve no purpose! :D

No girl is ever like "stick me with your balls"

joeboxer
04-12-2006, 12:32 AM
www.steroid.com

www.anabolicsteroid.com

Both of these sites have all of the info you need to make an informed decision.

They also tell you how to get them cheaply, easily, and safely.

Never buy from some guy at the gym or **** from Mexico. Online is the way to go.

They also have forums wear you can talk to real people about what you might gain or lose from taking these products. You can see what results they have had and you can also see what exactly to take.

Larry Merchant
04-12-2006, 12:48 AM
www.steroid.com

www.anabolicsteroid.com

Never buy from some guy at the gym or **** from Mexico. Online is the way to go.

They also have forums wear you can talk to real people about what you might gain or lose from taking these products. You can see what results they have had and you can also see what exactly to take.
have you ever got **** online? any good sites

badblood
04-12-2006, 03:56 AM
www.steroid.com

www.anabolicsteroid.com

Very good post. :cool:

YZ125
04-12-2006, 08:29 AM
How can steroids help you with boxing?
i can see how it can help you in football,but boxing?

spinksjinx
04-12-2006, 09:01 AM
have you ever got **** online? any good sites

Never order online you will probably end up getting some **** from Mexico that will have you on your deathbed within the first day....

Yz-Their are different types of steroids that do different things. Their are a few that will enhance your stamina and strength which obviously would help at boxing.

If I do recall didnt Roy Jones test positive for Winstrol which is a lean mass builder?

YZ125
04-12-2006, 09:03 AM
i was thinking about giving it a try,i need to build muscle mass.
i know about the kidney probs it can do,and i also know if you use it too much your have tits :|

spinksjinx
04-12-2006, 09:09 AM
i was thinking about giving it a try,i need to build muscle mass.
i know about the kidney probs it can do,and i also know if you use it too much your have tits :|

Why not just work out in the gym and clean up your diet?..

YZ125
04-12-2006, 09:17 AM
in small doses man,just to get a jump start.

spinksjinx
04-12-2006, 09:29 AM
in small doses man,just to get a jump start.

Yeah that comment is worthless..Soon as you jump off the juice you will deflate man...Just clean up your diet eat plenty of lean meats and fruits and vegetables and drink WATER WATER WATER be sure to get atleast 2g of protein per pound. SO if you weight 150 pounds try to get 300g of protein per day...Also get sleep, sleep, sleep 8 hours or more each night and hit the weights harder than ever...

Soon as you jump off the juice your progress will be gone. Plus if anyone who DOES NOT have atleast 6 months worth of research on steroids before using them shouldnt be using them anyhow...Im not going to preach to you OMG you will lose your hair, your balls will shrink and the normal stuff...But coming at you straight it will give you what you want when you use it and when you get off your progress will be gone. If used in small doses you will not see the results you want...Small doses are used medically which wont give you no benefit to your goal.

Plus it is rather expensive.

YZ125
04-12-2006, 10:50 AM
well i guess your right :\

fraidycat
04-12-2006, 11:02 AM
There was a guy in my old gym who wore a T-shirt that read: "DIE YOUNG. DIE STRONG. DIANABOL."

Kinda sums it up, huh?

YZ125
04-12-2006, 11:04 AM
eh?:D
yeh that sums it up.

joeboxer
04-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Never order online you will probably end up getting some **** from Mexico that will have you on your deathbed within the first day....

Yz-Their are different types of steroids that do different things. Their are a few that will enhance your stamina and strength which obviously would help at boxing.

If I do recall didnt Roy Jones test positive for Winstrol which is a lean mass builder?

Like I said. In these websites you can discuss with other forum members about their experiences with online purchases.

You can even have discussions with the sellers. The steroid community is very tight nit at these websites, and the sponsers at these sites have the real deal.

I think it is much more likely that you will get ripped off buying from a guy in the gym. If someone rips you off online, then then the entire community would stop buying from them.

For instance, at steroid.com there is a dealer/company that goes by the name "Lion Anabolics". You can talk to many,many, people who buy his **** and find out what they think about it.

joeboxer
04-12-2006, 11:44 AM
If....... you do decide to buy from someone you know a good test to see how legit they are is to ask for "Trenbalone".

This was a miracle steroid used years ago, but absolutley none of it remains today.

Some people still "sell" it. But what they do is mix unsafe levels of testosterone with finilplex pills that are designed for cattle.

fraidycat
04-12-2006, 11:56 AM
There used to be a magazine back in the 90's, I think it was Muscle Media 2000. In it, they used to talk no-bull**** about different kinds of juice and its effects, how to use it "safely" -- meaning, pros and cons -- etc. It was an underground-type rag, black and white on plain paper. Anyone remember this?

My point being, there might be some "sane" talk about 'roids somewhere. Not that I'm condoning their use, but if you are going to juice, get your facts straight.

Manfredo Jr
04-12-2006, 02:28 PM
hey guys any one on here ever use STEROIDS or any type of drugs to help out in the gym or to look better
steriods are for little ***ots tht want to be or look hard :p

joeboxer
04-12-2006, 04:37 PM
steriods are for little ***ots tht want to be or look hard :p

Are you saying that Naz was on steroids? If so I resent that. ;)

75th
04-12-2006, 04:38 PM
It is clear that very few people know anything about gear on here.

Manfredo Jr
04-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Are you saying that Naz was on steroids? If so I resent that. ;)
nope i didnt mention naz :rolleyes:

joeboxer
04-12-2006, 06:29 PM

That is true.

But would you rather be posting on a site where everyone was on roids and there signatures and avatars were all pix of them flexing.

half the threads are about acne, people complain about how much needles hurt, and

pepople have signatures that say whit like

"Some people call it Glenbuterol, I just call it breakfast"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I like a site with people who know nothing about Gear.

75th
04-12-2006, 06:33 PM
That is true.

But would you rather be posting on a site where everyone was on roids and there signatures and avatars were all pix of them flexing.

half the threads are about acne, people complain about how much needles hurt, and

pepople have signatures that say whit like

"Some people call it Glenbuterol, I just call it breakfast"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I like a site with people who know nothing about Gear.
You got me wrong, I completely agree.

I just find it funny when people spout off "facts" when they clearly have little, to no knowledge or experience about the topic.

opethdrums
04-12-2006, 08:10 PM

and you should be elevated above them for you are a better person. your self esteem should be sky high because you aren't one of those unlucky ones

Piggu
04-12-2006, 08:21 PM
But balls serve no purpose! :D

No girl is ever like "stick me with your balls"
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D