View Full Version : running shoes

Mick_Nar
04-10-2006, 09:58 AM
hey guys.

i was wondering what kind of shoes yous wear while you run.
i need to buy some new shoes because the ones i wear now give me no support at all whil i run and my shins and feet start to ache after a while of running.
so i was wondering waht yous wear and how much they cost.
thanks

Alex.B
04-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Nike max air 360 about 160$

Mick_Nar
04-10-2006, 10:10 AM
is that in american dollars?

Alex.B
04-10-2006, 10:14 AM
yep........

Mick_Nar
04-11-2006, 07:51 AM
**** so that like 320 dollars over here

any one else?

Alex.B
04-11-2006, 08:34 AM
**** so that like 320 dollars over here

any one else?
am..
i used to run with adidas they have some nice ****
just go to the store and try the shoes

spinksjinx
04-11-2006, 08:35 AM
New Balance/Pumas

JDawg117
04-11-2006, 10:45 PM
hey guys.

i was wondering what kind of shoes yous wear while you run.
i need to buy some new shoes because the ones i wear now give me no support at all whil i run and my shins and feet start to ache after a while of running.
so i was wondering waht yous wear and how much they cost.
thanks

I got some Avia A6310MWXS's the other day. They're light and extremely affordable, they only cost me $30 at Kohl's. They may not be as good as the Air Max's, but they're a helluva lot cheaper.

RockyMarcianofan00
04-11-2006, 11:41 PM
those 160$ nike's i saw in the store they looked like they'd increase you running 2 fold at least, they looked like the best running shoe ever

http://static.flickr.com/27/90100089_fc1408b539.jpg

for affordable running shoes try

New Balances
Pumas
other (cheaper) nike's
some adidas are good too

but as said Nike,Puma and new balance are the best

Nike makes shoes with good soles (full of air)
Puma makes good light as hell shoes that make you run fast
New Balance makes shoes like Nike

spinksjinx
04-11-2006, 11:47 PM
those 160$ nike's i saw in the store they looked like they'd increase you running 2 fold at least, they looked like the best running shoe ever

http://static.flickr.com/27/90100089_fc1408b539.jpg

for affordable running shoes try

New Balances
Pumas
other (cheaper) nike's
some adidas are good too

but as said Nike,Puma and new balance are the best

Nike makes shoes with good soles (full of air)
Puma makes good light as hell shoes that make you run fast
New Balance makes shoes like Nike

I have a set of Puma Fuegos that I play tennis in and they dont have much sole to them or support at all and I ran in them one day and was like ahh crap my feet are going to be in pain...Well your claims was right, I ran faster and felt real light on my feet...I was surprised....I love them and didnt get hurt by them at all despite not having much sole.

RockyMarcianofan00
04-11-2006, 11:49 PM
I have a set of Puma Fuegos that I play tennis in and they dont have much sole to them or support at all and I ran in them one day and was like ahh crap my feet are going to be in pain...Well your claims was right, I ran faster and felt real light on my feet...I was surprised....I love them.
the soles are small
in fact my friend was actually thinking about using a pair of Pumas as boxing shoes for fights and stuff- he got Everlast shoes instead but the weight difference was very minute

remember most of the weight is in the sole so when they make them lighter they take the sole out

if you want light shoes that have soles try walking shoes, New balances and Nike have air in the sole so it gives you a bit of a bounce and it helps alot

spinksjinx
04-11-2006, 11:56 PM
the soles are small
in fact my friend was actually thinking about using a pair of Pumas as boxing shoes for fights and stuff- he got Everlast shoes instead but the weight difference was very minute

remember most of the weight is in the sole so when they make them lighter they take the sole out

if you want light shoes that have soles try walking shoes, New balances and Nike have air in the sole so it gives you a bit of a bounce and it helps alot

I have a set of New Balances I normally run in but after wearing the Pumas they seem like boots and are a bit heavy actually...I am trying to ween myself off of the Pumas though, just fear of shin splints or hurting a bone in my foot due to pressure or something....

RockyMarcianofan00
04-12-2006, 01:05 AM
I have a set of New Balances I normally run in but after wearing the Pumas they seem like boots and are a bit heavy actually...I am trying to ween myself off of the Pumas though, just fear of shin splints or hurting a bone in my foot due to pressure or something....
yea i use new balances too, they were great and if you really want to appreciate them wear Converse for a year running---you'll notice the difference
converse are like the worst shoe for running

Gio
04-12-2006, 03:48 AM
I have a pair of adidas ozwegos. pretty cheap and comfortable

Mick_Nar
04-12-2006, 09:53 AM

thats what i had, shin splints.
and im pretty certain that they are from my shoes which give me no support at all while i run. they have a sole thats basicly like papera and well the whole shoes is almost like paper.

so pumas seem to be the go here. what wpuld the avarge cos of a good pair set me back roughly?

spinksjinx
04-12-2006, 10:26 AM
yea i use new balances too, they were great and if you really want to appreciate them wear Converse for a year running---you'll notice the difference
converse are like the worst shoe for running

Ohh god dont tell me they were chucks? lol

Mick-Fuegos are onsale at Finish Line for $29.99 excellent shoes. I have a black/white gray/white and white on white picked them up for $29.99 a piece...

Glove_Game_Hero
04-12-2006, 11:55 PM
I wear some nike shoxs. They were 100 U.S. dollars. When I get tired I can actually feel the shoxs pushing my foot back up in the air for another stride. Work great for me.

boxing4ever
06-11-2007, 10:22 AM
does anyone know if the nike air max 180s are any good?

boxing4ever
06-11-2007, 10:25 AM
here is a picture of emhttp://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9342/xl314023101gj3.jpg

SquareCircle
06-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Nike max air 360 about 160$

truth. used to use new balances, had shin splints on 3+ mile runs. with air maxes, the pain is gone and runs are easier on the joints. i second this.

Onslow.
06-11-2007, 04:38 PM
i stole a pair of my brothers ****ty nike air max. there good, comfertable and free. i've never had no complaints even though the ****ers are falling apart.

DMC
06-11-2007, 06:52 PM
New Balance 8505 Zip

DMC:boxing:

CSF Geist
06-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Mizuno Wave Rider 10

Mizuno Nirvana 3

Mizuno Alchemy 6

shawn_
06-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Barefoot. Barefoot. Barefoot.